Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab (43846 Views)

Paul Pogba Posed With Game Of Thrones Star, John Snow / Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland / Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by cliper230(m): 7:40am On May 29, 2019
Foolish Jon snow
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by edo3(m): 7:42am On May 29, 2019
cliper230:
Foolish Jon snow
how him foolish?
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Bigmikedagod(m): 7:46am On May 29, 2019
professorval1:
Night watch don turn him head. Or he's missing that his crow girlfriend and Denarys.

We all need to be awake to our mental health.
Ygritte would beat you up for calling her a crow grin
professorval1:
Night watch don turn him head. Or he's missing that his crow girlfriend and Denarys.

Ygritte would beat you up for calling her a crow lol
you know nothing
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by HitSong: 7:51am On May 29, 2019
easyfem:
Seriously I don't knw y everyone is crazy abt diz movie , I prefer my EMPIRE , movie to game of the throne
I find anything that promotes homosexualities unnecessarily DISGUSTING.
Although, game of thrones too has little of homo scenes, but empire own jus don too much.
The More reason I stopped watching the rubbish in season one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by bynomzy(f): 7:52am On May 29, 2019
professorval1:

She's his wife actually
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by HitSong: 7:54am On May 29, 2019
agabusta post=7
8814020:

Missing her? They have married each other na. Jon and his wildling girlfriend.
I call her YIGITI cheesy
Fine girl cheesy
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by joshuaidibia(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2019
professorval1:

He got married to the crow girl last year or so
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Nobody: 7:58am On May 29, 2019
professorval1:

He's married to that crow girl.

2 Likes

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:05am On May 29, 2019
Ekp190:
Game of Thrones Nigeria version coming soon watch out......................

Friends please help me to share this story and help me too thank you all for the supports now I believe it's possible I will surely give update here.

Update we have 1.9m now.

Nairalanders, I have a video now with the accurate date

I was ask to do a short video of her on dialysis machine and state the date to be sure if the case is current.

DEAR ALL, KINDLY READ, DONATE AND SHARE.

My Mother needs N12M for a kidney transplant in India. ( We have 1m Naira donated by Mr. Governor of Edo state) My mother Akhare Flora Olochemeuan a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government Edo state, a 48years old woman from Edo state was diagnosed of end stage rena failure ( kidney disease) around April last year. She is a single mother of one. Now she has her only child for survival. She has been going for dialysis since April last year. Each dialysis cost around N53,000 to N100,000 plus injections and sometimes blood transfusion. (twice a week)

She was told by her Dr at Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH that the only lasting solution for her ill health is to go for a kidney transplant. This can be done here in Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH or India.
Please we are begging everyone to contribute even though is just N1,000.
Note: N1000 from 11000 people is eleven million Naira.
Please help save a Life.

We have all the necessary documents to backup this story. Thank you and God Almighty Bless you all Amen.
For verification, this is a link to on national newspapers.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kidney-disease-patients-husband-flees.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/amp/

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQTsNAGCbBo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c.

You can contact her son Delight on 0806 4945 586

Update: the total money we have now is 1.4m naira. Though we are still spending money on dialysis, injections, drugs and sometimes blood transfusion.

Please kindly help us share it online thanks God Almighty bless you all Amen

Main thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes

https://www.nairaland.com/4610349/please-save-life

Link toy Instagram where I have also share it
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx7qtf6lP2S/?igshid=19lnvroj547rd

Kindly help me I beg you all

Thanks to everyone whom have really contributed God Almighty will continue the Bless you all Amen.

There is a very good kidney hospital in Abuja, Why travel all the way to India?
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Timekeeper: 8:12am On May 29, 2019
bynomzy:

She's his wife actually
Google it.. That's not his wife
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by trapQ: 8:13am On May 29, 2019
Empire is pure trash.
easyfem:
Seriously I don't knw y everyone is crazy abt diz movie , I prefer my EMPIRE , movie to game of the throne
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Carlyscales: 8:15am On May 29, 2019
professorval1:

U know he's actually married to ygrite in real life
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by shogsman(m): 8:19am On May 29, 2019
Rehab for game of thrones,wetin you want make odunlade and co do angry angry
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by blackgold2018(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2019
bynomzy:

She's his wife actually
shut up and don't say what you don't know
His wife is one of the GOT actresses but not dany.
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by sosa993: 8:30am On May 29, 2019
He's really strong o. For him to pull through until the end.

Fib and the Axe of fury launches June 30

“Never take your glasses off outside the walls of our home.”

When Fibikemi loses her glasses and inadvertently breaks her mother’s rule, she encounters something strange, and it is only the beginning of a weird and terrifying journey; in a matter of time, someone dangerous will come for her.

Her friend Aaron Oni has just two more months to live, and Fib’s obsession with saving Aaron pushes her to do the unimaginable.

Eventually, she discovers exactly why she must never take off her eyeglasses outside her home.

_Fib and the Axe of Fury_ is an enthralling blend of vibrant fantasy and exotic African mythology.
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Nobody: 8:42am On May 29, 2019
Empire? Season one they were making good music, season two men started kissing men, very disgusting, that's where Empire ended for me.
easyfem:
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by bynomzy(f): 8:43am On May 29, 2019
Timekeeper:

Google it.. That's not his wife

My bad. Replied the wrong message.
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by bynomzy(f): 8:45am On May 29, 2019
blackgold2018:
shut up and don't say what you don't know
His wife is one of the GOT actresses but not dany.

Ehen. Is that how rude you are? Typical Nigeria. What's the need for saying shut up? To make me crawl back into my shell? You such an a$$

1 Like

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Craigslists: 8:46am On May 29, 2019
I am definitely going to check myself into a rehab as soon as I leave Nigeria.

Because it’s not easy to live and survive in a shithole.

1 Like

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:46am On May 29, 2019
professorval1:

he's engaged to the crow girl in real life
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by blazer2018: 8:48am On May 29, 2019
professorval1:

Nah, he can't be missing the crow girlfriend, she is wife in real life...maybe Denarys grin
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by AceVentura: 8:50am On May 29, 2019
professorval1:

The crow girlfriend is his real life wife.
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by jay2456: 8:51am On May 29, 2019
Get well soon ma jigga
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by BillgatesMaigad(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2019
momove4real25:
The handsome man. May God heal him
nice heels
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by blackgold2018(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2019
bynomzy:

Ehen. Is that how rude you are? Typical Nigeria. What's the need for saying shut up? To make me crawl back into my shell? You such an a$$
Driving into conclusion without research on what you don't know knowledge of.(it's annoying)
Dats a typical Nigerian. You such a big fool seriously.
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by alBHAGDADI: 8:53am On May 29, 2019
Bonapart:
both those watching the movie needs rehab. Funny enough what he needs is Christ not rehab

Correct
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Nobody: 8:57am On May 29, 2019
Timekeeper:
So I shud fry beans abi

After he Bleep free toto of woman especially my crush deanrys mother of dragon with borehole pussy..

Jon, wo u just start ni.. Na Nigeria u go end up Las Las
you dey craze, na. your girlfriend get borehole pussy, the reason he check into rehab is cos he killed the love of his pathetic life ( Dany)
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by DonTim1: 9:12am On May 29, 2019
Sanchez01:
The horrible ending of the show messed him up pretty much. D&grin should have no involvement with TV shows.

His reaction during the joint reading of the script buttresses this, when he heard JS killed DQ he was shocked!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President / Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) / Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.