Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame (61078 Views)

Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Karleb(m): 6:56am On May 30, 2019
I feel no pity for this girl, she has my permission to die.

Before she was casted, did she know how many people she almost made suicidal with her pseudo-achievement?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by oglalasioux(m): 6:56am On May 30, 2019
Blessing, if you are reading this, suicide should get out of your mind. This is an opportunity to re discover yourself. Get a lot of books and read. Write out your heart and, trust me, you'll heal faster than you can imagine.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Nobody: 7:06am On May 30, 2019
The more she talks the more she appears abnormal. This lady needs help. Those who want to commit suicide don't go about it like this. This video will further enhance her mental issues and get her to the point where she actually summons enough courage to kill herself. An attention seeking crackhead
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by uuzba(m): 7:08am On May 30, 2019
vicfajeze:
NA TRUE YOU TALK MY MAGA !!!
Sometimes, when you don't want to do something, you just say it.
Once said out loud, it won't be burning your mind again.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by OnyeMmeri: 7:14am On May 30, 2019
MikeBetty:
Dont Be Ignorant Of The Law. Attepted Suicide Is A Crime According To Nigeria Criminal Code. Suicide Itself Is Not A Crime. Did You Know Why? To Arrest Someone Who Attempted Or Threatened Suicid Is A Preventive Measure. During The Arrest Her Psyche Will Be Worked Upon. But Someone Who Commits Suicide Cannot Be Arrested.

You took my comment too seriously. Does the word 'sarcasm' mean anything to you?

Besides she hasn't made any suicidal attempt yet, she just threatened to. If you start arresting every darn idiot that threatens to commit suicide, then the police cells will be full in no time.

This lady here is just bluffing. She ain't got the liver to carry it out. Allow the stupid lady to revel in her new found fame, cos it's obvious she's an attention freak and will do anything to trend.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by anyimontana(m): 7:16am On May 30, 2019
Sanemind:
Regina l know,so who is the toad?
u want to hear it from my mouth bah?

Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by dingbang(m): 7:16am On May 30, 2019
Just take a break off sosha media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Sureguytalk(m): 7:17am On May 30, 2019
angry angry angry angry >: kill urself na. After making other hardworking ladies feel bad. What if Dem no catch. Come here make I bleep your p**** before you die cool
MhannyEra:
Newsbroadcastnaija:
Blogger Blessing Okoro, otherwise known as Blessing Ceo whose matter has been trending online for days now, recently made a live stream video with her instagram account, where she uncovered the real story behind the event and how she was treated.
She has also come up to tell the public plainly that she can not take the shame and she's going to kill her self as she'll be happier suffering that in her grave than in person.

Cc

Watch video: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/05/i-will-commit-suicide-i-rather-die-than.html
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Wallade(m): 7:21am On May 30, 2019
By this time wey I dey respond, she is expected to have committed the suicide. Is she still waiting?
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by SoftP(m): 7:30am On May 30, 2019
nnokwa042:
you wey be money find road why not help lie lie blessing okoro but your calling someone money miss road,if the girl didnt go to claim someone house will onye eze look for her?how are you better than onye eze money find road ?lookat this aturu gombe calling somebody money miss road why the money no miss the road to locate you or your family ewu gambia?
anu
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by PNANYIAM(m): 7:31am On May 30, 2019
She think say suicide is easy
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by SoftP(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2019
domino4211:

Lout ...
Not ''tout''
seriously!
All my years, never knew it was 'lout' grin
Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Sweetlc88(f): 7:39am On May 30, 2019
MikeBetty:
Somebody Should Arrest Her. Its A Crime To Commit Sucide. At Least To Save Life.

grin grin grin
Baddest! Lol
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Nobody: 7:47am On May 30, 2019
Over here we charge 1000€ to help people commit suicide, we can do half price for her, if anyone come across her, Tell her we are very good in our business helping people commit suicide, we have helped alot of customers and they were happy with our services.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by stanliwise(m): 7:51am On May 30, 2019
NobleAngell:
Commit na. Person wey wan kill himsef no dey announce am.
must you act blunt with everything?
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by NobleAngell(f): 7:52am On May 30, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Showcasing their ignorance as usual, mtcheww. FYI! People livestream their own death, imbe.
You're the imbe. And in what way has live streaming their death helped them change their minds? How many have U rescued from that? Pretenders everywhere. Have you taken any step to contact her? Or you're just looking for where to show case your emptiness.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by akdjr(m): 7:53am On May 30, 2019
She no want commit am. She for don do am make we know say she fit do am.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by RoyalBlu(f): 7:55am On May 30, 2019
Reffone:
Really down here

Keep your head up my dear. Everything will work out for your good.

Just believe.

Good morning smiley
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by stagger: 7:55am On May 30, 2019
Let her commit the suicide joor. Naija is overpopulated and ridding it of one useless thief of a woman will be a step in the right direction.
All these low life fakers we dey see everywhere should know that their actions will find them out one day. How can you claim ownership fo a house that you never molded even one block, and you even call God's name on top? You wan die?

God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man soweth, so he reapeth. She is reaping the fruits of her silly actions.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by NobleAngell(f): 7:55am On May 30, 2019
Donchukz:
. Most atyms,some people say it out,our usual ways,we say to them ,oya now,go and kill ur self,with only this statement,you have already killed the person,at this points in time,we just need to talk sense into them,because we all have different shock absorbers. When she finally carry out her treat,you will be the first to begin calling out her names,saying; you shouldn't have done this,can you just come back for a minute or second,I love you,you will be spewing rubbish by then when it's too late. If you don't have anything to say again,don't type nonsense here again.
Don't ever quote me to type such nonsense again. Have U tried contacting her in anyway to talk to her? Shock absorber my foot!
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by melodyogonna(m): 7:57am On May 30, 2019
You are a fool if you can't take this publicity and turn it for ur self
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by NobleAngell(f): 7:58am On May 30, 2019
B2mario:
some people like you are supposed to have a special place in hell. Someone wants to die and you are not feeling any pity.
You that has felt pity, what step have you taken to reach out to her? Since it is you that gives accommodation allocation in hell, you must be a staff there.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by AHCB: 7:58am On May 30, 2019
She should take her L in peace or check into a rehab so she can be treated for her low self esteem, because what she did is usually done by people with gross low self esteem.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by BanevsJoker(m): 8:02am On May 30, 2019
deltateam:

Conspiracy to murder myself? Where do these nit wits creep out from
No problem. Whenever you decide to kill yourself, make sure you succeed. Because if you don't, you will be arrested, and prosecuted.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by NobleAngell(f): 8:03am On May 30, 2019
stanliwise:
must you act blunt with everything?
I'm sorry, i don't pretend. U seem to have a problem with that.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Nobody: 8:04am On May 30, 2019
Ommon, die if you wan die.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Octopusssy(f): 8:08am On May 30, 2019
Emotional manipulation.

Aunty live with your shame, learn from it and sin no more.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Octopusssy(f): 8:09am On May 30, 2019
AHCB:
She should take her L in peace or check into a rehab so she can be treated for her low self esteem, because what she did is usually done by people with gross low self esteem.
#truth
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by delvzy(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2019
So what's the point of all this suicide propaganda here and there.
Just making us to neglect the real ones having issues.
Terrible humans turning something delicate to something fun.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by millionboi2: 8:16am On May 30, 2019
SoftP:
Her justification doesn't really make sense,

First u went to his house and claim ownership, knowing fully well that he is a tout.

A man who chains himself with all sorts of funny jewelries, money miss road, does he really appear normal.

U were humiliated because u allowed it, the quest for recognition makes most of our youths act abnormal.

U want to commit suicide because one money miss road made a fool of himself. funny how people are quick to commit suicide as this life sweet reach so.
hahahaha.....u funny oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled / Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 / Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.