Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame (61077 Views)

Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by SURElee(f): 8:18am On May 30, 2019
You want to commit suicide? Haha hahaha abeg before you commit the suicide, come and tell us if you were ever married, because all those stories of how your ex threw you out 8yrs ago might just be all lies just as you claimed houses and claimed you built house in lekki also.

Anupam! Misleading young ladies on social media to think they weren't doing enough with their lives with your lies, fake life.

I pity those who took her as mentor. Social media the home of fakery.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by AHCB: 8:21am On May 30, 2019
Octopusssy:

#truth
kiss
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by maxzzo1(m): 8:25am On May 30, 2019
Pls die shameless gal
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Nobody: 8:29am On May 30, 2019
MhannyEra:
Newsbroadcastnaija:
Blogger Blessing Okoro, otherwise known as Blessing Ceo whose matter has been trending online for days now, recently made a live stream video with her instagram account, where she uncovered the real story behind the event and how she was treated.
She has also come up to tell the public plainly that she can not take the shame and she's going to kill her self as she'll be happier suffering that in her grave than in person.

Cc

Watch video: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/05/i-will-commit-suicide-i-rather-die-than.html

Please do. Good riddance to rubbish. Fake girl. Borrow pose grin
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:32am On May 30, 2019
NobleAngell:
You're the imbe. And in what way has live streaming their death helped them change their minds? How many have U rescued from that? Pretenders everywhere. Have you taken any step to contact her? Or you're just looking for where to show case your emptiness.
lol, don't take your frustration out on me. You goofed, I schooled you, that's all I give a phuck about. The rest of your ramblings is bullshyt to me.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by stanliwise(m): 8:33am On May 30, 2019
NobleAngell:
I'm sorry, i don't pretend. U seem to have a problem with that.
Have a problem with a random Nairalander forming badass online with 10mb. Not me.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by NobleAngell(f): 8:34am On May 30, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
lol, don't take your frustration out on me. You goofed, I schooled you, that's all I give a phuck about. The rest of your ramblings is bullshyt to me.
You Haven't answered my question Mr. compassionate. Have you reached out to her or you're just a pathetic hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by NobleAngell(f): 8:35am On May 30, 2019
stanliwise:
Have a problem for a random Nairalander forming badass online with 10mb. Not me.
Is that your struggle? I'm sorry to hear that.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by stanliwise(m): 8:36am On May 30, 2019
NobleAngell:
Is that your struggle? I'm sorry to hear that.
Get off my mention jare!
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by NobleAngell(f): 8:38am On May 30, 2019
stanliwise:
Get off my mention jare!
You mentioned my first. So you should get out. If U can't stand the heat, leave the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by stanliwise(m): 8:40am On May 30, 2019
NobleAngell:
You mentioned my first. So you should get out. If U can't stand the heat, leave the kitchen.
heat from who, hahahahhaha. If you're the one I can see on that profile picture of yours, then I shake my head for you. big babe without sense.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Angelfrost(m): 8:43am On May 30, 2019
How do I say this without coming off as insensitive... What sympathy is she expecting to get on social media from a wide range of apathetic Nigerians, most of them already weighing the same option

What exactly would these people do if social media were banned for a year? Stop living?... Sis, deal with your private drama privately. Last time I checked, Yaba and Uselu are still in full operation, and their fees cost less than a mansion. Check yourself in for proper treatment, and allow us survive Next Level in peace. Mtcheeewwwwwwwww. undecided

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by NobleAngell(f): 8:45am On May 30, 2019
stanliwise:
heat from who, hahahahhaha. If you're the one I can see on that profile picture of yours, then I shake my head for you. big babe without sense.
Oh you want to resort to cheap shots? I see there's nothing else in your head. I won't waste my time viewing your profile, cos i don't care how u look.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2019
NobleAngell:
You Haven't answered my question Mr. compassionate. Have you reached out to her or you're just a pathetic hypocrite?
Nothinq about my post suggests that I was compassionate, I simply corrected your mistake. Don't get shiyt confused.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by stanliwise(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2019
NobleAngell:
Oh you want to resort to cheap shots? I see there's nothing else in your head. I won't waste my time viewing your profile, cos i don't care how u look.
please get off mention you this crazy girl. what do you want?
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by NobleAngell(f): 8:47am On May 30, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Nothinq about my post suggest that I was compassionate, I simply corrected your mistake. Don't get shiyt confused.
If U didn't reach out to her, u have no moral right to correct anything. You are the one getting shiyt confused.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by NobleAngell(f): 8:47am On May 30, 2019
stanliwise:
please get off mention you this crazy girl. what do you want?
You jumped into my mentions first, remember? So get out.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Rhaspody(m): 8:48am On May 30, 2019
She's not serious. When she dey form wetin she no be, she no get she then?
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by stanliwise(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2019
NobleAngell:
You jumped into my mentions first, remember? So get out.
I can imagine the orgasm you must be feeling right now, each time you see my response.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:50am On May 30, 2019
NobleAngell:
If U didn't reach out to her, u have no moral right to correct anything. You are the one getting shiyt confused.
*sighs* lol okay.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by dododawa1: 8:52am On May 30, 2019
One of Igbos pride
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by NobleAngell(f): 8:52am On May 30, 2019
stanliwise:
I can imagine the orgasm you must be feeling right now, each time you see my response.
You're even emptier than i thought. Just cheap words coming from you.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by stanliwise(m): 8:54am On May 30, 2019
NobleAngell:
and who cares. But on a serious note, there is no reason you go blunt on people by going so far to tell them to commit suicide if they want. You feel all are social media drama until it becomes real.
How would you feel if it becomes real? knowing fully well you typed what you typed.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by AlaiheJ(m): 8:55am On May 30, 2019
lubbish CEO blogger

Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Evidenx(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2019
MikeBetty:
Somebody Should Arrest Her. Its A Crime To Commit Sucide. At Least To Save Life.
Hahahahahaha... this is the first comment that have made me laugh today... say make them arrest am... haha. Nigerians funny ooo.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by stanliwise(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2019
Evidenx:
Hahahahahaha... this is the first comment that have made me laugh today... say make them arrest am... haha. Nigerians funny ooo.
yeah suicide is a crime according to the Nigerian law. And attempted suicide is a crime also.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by wildikeman(m): 9:01am On May 30, 2019
kolafolabi:

God will surely purnish anyone who does that..

How...... Your God is wicked o
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Duru009(m): 9:01am On May 30, 2019
Go n die , stop disturbing us please.

You brought it upon yourself mor00n!!
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by NobleAngell(f): 9:01am On May 30, 2019
stanliwise:
and who cares. But on a serious note, there is no reason you go blunt on people by going so far to tell them to commit suicide if they want. You feel all are social media drama until it becomes real.
Yes, i am calling her bluff because that's what it is. I know it is all a stunt to get attention. But if I cared this much, i would reach out to her. So now I ask u, have u tried reaching out to her since u are so worried about her? Or are U more worried about my comment?

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Evidenx(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2019
stanliwise:
yeah suicide is a crime according to the Nigerian law. And attempted suicide is a crime also.
lol...yes I know but am thinking, she gone through shame and was even arrested... and you want her to be arrested again.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by AlaiheJ(m): 9:03am On May 30, 2019
NobleAngell:

salvage..... I can't laugh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled / Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 / Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.