Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her True Age!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her True Age!! (614 Views)

Guys Don't Overlook A Lady's Past As It Defines Her True Nature!!!! / My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man / Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her True Age!! by adecz: 6:26am On May 30, 2019
A trending story has unearthed the real ages of the hottest couple in Nigeria today. The phone conversation with the father of Regina also sheds light on the legal position of the relationship of her mother & father as regards their marital status.

Take a listen & draw your own conclusions.

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/regina-daniels-father-reveals-real-age-ned-nwoko-phone-call/

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her True Age!! by Nobody: 6:39am On May 30, 2019
nobody cares!
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her True Age!! by MotivateUrself(m): 7:09am On May 30, 2019
Okay Bleep this !
I've had enough!
Who's this mod crushing on this girl?
Take time oh. . No go Bleep die !
Na ritualist wife be this. ..

Lastly Bleep this !

(1) (Reply)

Sex Stories / How Can A Man Defend Against RAPE Accusations / Man Gives His Boss A Sorry For Your Loss Card As He Resigns From His Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.