Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man (2683 Views)

My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth / I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by MuguVideos: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
Man reveals how his wife had been deceiving him about her salary and how she was secretly building a house for her father and also bought a car for her brother.

See screenshots below;

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by Dailybell(f): 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
Following
Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by Xenry: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
Okay, bring it in!!!
Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by obonujoker(m): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
Following
Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by MuguVideos: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2021

Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by MuguVideos: 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
more and comments

Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by Spending123: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
I stand with Mosdii's quote any day, any time and anybody that trys to thwart that quote on Nairaland, I go swear juju for that person.

That was how I took my ex girlfriend out on her birthday, did shopping for her and flexed her, but when it was on my own birthday , she went to facebook and post....." clear road!! clear road!! a king was born"

Chidinma when did I tell you I own a kingdom? nah dog go bite you anywhere you are.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by Righteousness2(m): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by Realday: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by EmptyGarden(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
I feel your pain my broda... Always focus on the first monetary lesson in marriage. Husband's money is "Our" money, Wife's money is wife's money, simple.
Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
You be mugu nah.

Just turn your so called wife to a fuckmate and have a girl outside, you love with all your heart.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by akaahs(m): 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
Hmmm
Just speechless. Everything is just like movie to me. Hope I won't pass through such nastic experience one day.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by Righteousness2(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
akaahs:

Just speechless. Everything is just like movie to me. Hope I won't pass through such nastic experience one day.
GOD Help our homes

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by vincentjk(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
He learnt a lesson which is "always put your family first"

That's the summary of the woman's actions, marriages these days just dey make fear dey catch me anyhow.

It'll be well.
Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by isrealoski(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
undecided
MuguVideos:
more and comments
God help me [
Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by EJanni(f): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
Keeping secrets in marriage is never good but I don't see anything wrong in try to build house for her family. If she had relied on you, you would have still complained about the burden.
Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by Miltonbit(m): 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
Damn... We learn alot every day.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by vincentjk(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
EJanni:
Keeping secrets in marriage is never good but I don't see anything wrong in try to build house for her family. If she had relied on you, you would have still complained about the burden.

How will you see anything wrong with it?

Billing her husband money for her sanitary pads, telling him to refund the money he lent her for her own car o...

But secretly building a house in her village and also buying her brother a tokunbo Hyundai car(do you know the worth?)

For the fact she lied about her salary while sucking her husband up even in his state of brokenness makes her a leech. The man trusted her so much thou, if na me this kyn thing nogo do me God forbid.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by Bluezy13(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
EJanni:

I don't think you read through, if you did then
honestly, You scare me.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by Btycoon: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Some will still spee rubbish on top this matter now,am sitting and watching also.
Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Invasion of privacy don put many people for early grave, challey it’s better you go through your partner phone and have heartbreak than being ignorant and living on a lie, that was how one ex never showed signs of cheating until I went through her phone and discovered I was the side nigga, she was under my roof enjoying cable and good food while the main guy wasn’t contributing anything to her life except long strokes. Fvck this females my guy and do you. Live by this rule seriously

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by onomeabuja: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
THAT LADY THAT SAYs" THE FUTURE IS FEMALE " must be a home breaker!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mehn this is heart breaking, the wife no try at all.

Hmmm but watin man go do. What I will do in his position is not to take any action for like three months until my head clear, am not the divorce type but she go hear am small. Starting to sell the land and vehicle he bought for her was a bit premature and emotionally induced on his part, since her family all came by and she has shown remorse, he should capitalize on that to make new rules for explicit openness. Again talk is cheap, make person no jam this kind type.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by Oluwaricky88(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
So much weird tales of recently
Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by Theboy21: 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
grin cheesy Enjoy yourselves, shey una want marry cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by Vickho6(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
the story too deep oooo... if u marry Na problem if Uno marry they will force u.... Things dey shele
Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by EJanni(f): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Bluezy13:

I don't think you read through, if you did then
honestly, You scare me.

U didn't read where I condemned her for keeping secrets? Or you're looking for something to say.

If you like get afraid, na u sabi
Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by talk2hb1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
Tooh
Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by Drsnives(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekeeeeeeekeee

Nigeria girls are useless indeed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by Tekzyflex(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
These days women eh! Some women keep secrets pass secret society.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by RSVP: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Is this not the same story someone posted on family section just this morning or so.

I hail thee oo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man by RSVP: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Is this not the same story someone posted on
nairaland family section just this morning or so.

Kai! Who copy who now??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are These The Kind Of Men We Now Have In Nigeria? (photo) / Do We Have Beautiful Nairaland Girls Here? / Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.