Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

#BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) (51418 Views)

RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC / #BiafraRemembranceDay: The Effects Of The Civil War Between Biafra & Nigeria / 'see How Atiku Locked Down Nasarawa, Buhari’s Stronghold' - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 12:30pm On May 30, 2019
adadike:
I wish u good luck my darling brother
Thanks. We need every good luck we could find.

8 Likes

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by addidazq: 12:30pm On May 30, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by achi4u(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2019
This is popular Onwe road Abakaliki

17 Likes

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2019
Biafra has actually come to stay.. All igbos are the same in spirit when it comes to Biafra, the little ones pretending to be arrogant are just the Judas

20 Likes

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by fk001(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2019
Who is at lost now? Other regions are busy doing their market

3 Likes

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by achi4u(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2019
Abakaliki-ogoja road

15 Likes

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by LamidicownuBSS: 12:34pm On May 30, 2019
LIE, LIE, LIE,
THIS IS ELECTION DAY PICTURE
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by christianzest: 12:35pm On May 30, 2019
na to play 4 post for street remain ooooo #calimsky

1 Like

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by achi4u(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2019
Mutemenot:
Biafra has actually come to stay.. All igbos are the same in spirit when it comes to Biafra, the little ones pretending to be arrogant are just the Judas
Deep down the Judas heart,they still want Biafra to come today today; D

17 Likes

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by gingger(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2019
Mandynews:
Here is popular Ogbogologo modern market Asaba Delta state. It is under lock and keys as at 9.20am.

This picture was taken before 10am i suppose when they were still in meeting.

As i speak ogbogonogo is where i work and market activities is booming.

Kindly reconfirm

3 Likes

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by mangood74: 12:35pm On May 30, 2019
Biafra stands for hope for a new country
We all need change from bad governance to good governance . It is a pity that this serious issue is been trivalised by ethinic champions rather than looking inwardly we choose to toy with our future and the future of the next generations
I HAVE NO HOPE IN NIGER_AREA
I look forward for better country where merit and competence is the order of the day
Selah

10 Likes

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Danwakae(m): 12:36pm On May 30, 2019
That caward call lamidi KANU will be in one dongeon and be given orders and some gullible fools be obeying.

Mutane marasa hankali

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by oceaneverdry77: 12:37pm On May 30, 2019
Nigerian gov ll bit a child and force him/her not to cry. This is evil. Biafra people keep on. God will judge

10 Likes

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Okuda(m): 12:38pm On May 30, 2019
fk001:
Who is at lost now? Other regions are busy doing their market

igbos are not at loss. when ypu grow older and self actualize yourself, you would understsnd what this means. money is not everything

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:38pm On May 30, 2019
delugajackson:
But we were meant to believe that IPOB are trouble-makers and terrorists. I don't understand why this peaceful sit-at-home order suddenly becomes a threat. The Easterners have for so long been the most neglected, under-rated and under-appreciated region in this country. The Federal government needs to openly apologize to the entire Igbo race for the 1967 progrom which witnessed the massacre of innocent women and children.

Have you ever wondered why History as a subject is no longer taught in our schools? It is to conceal the numerous atrocities of the Nigerian government during the war. But for how long will they hide the truth? Very soon, the voices of the oppressed will be heared and the politicians and power-brokers will have no other choice than to scamper for safety when the drums and shouts of revolution will be brought to their door-steps. The country will one day be rescued from the hands of the wicked ones who have for so long held us hostage in this contraption. One day, we will be free.

That's why no one wishes for a war...'cos atrocities happen on both sides.

As for oppressing the igbos, that's a figment of your imagination because igbo remains, unarguably, one of the most successful ethnic groups in the country.

2 Likes

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Okuda(m): 12:39pm On May 30, 2019
Danwakae:
That caward call lamidi KANU will be in one dongeon and be given orders and some gullible fools be obeying.

Mutane marasa hankali

nobody expects you to understand. given where you come from

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Okuda(m): 12:39pm On May 30, 2019
CoolAmbience:

That's why no one wishes for a war...'cos atrocities happen on both sides.

As for oppressing the igbos, that's a figment of your imagination because igbo remains, unarguably, one of the most successful ethnic groups in country.

thats with the oppression. now imagine them withoit the marginalization.

8 Likes

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by chinedu234(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2019
Call it Igbo day and you will not be far from the truth.

4 Likes

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by timecapsule: 12:41pm On May 30, 2019
If they want to know make them know that they can't divided us and rule us again.
We are USB...United State of Biafra.

9 Likes

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Efenaira(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2019
Mandynews:
Here is popular Ogbogologo modern market Asaba Delta state. It is under lock and keys as at 9.20am.
i just pass Ogbogologo the market now , the market filled with people

3 Likes

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Noble11(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2019
The real FEMINIST ...we will never forget...its A day for sober reflection. God bless Biafra.land of the rising Sun
#ncheta

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 30, 2019
Holiday things,NEPA come carry light join. My street men killed a goat ,taking cold beer on top

8 Likes

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by wristbangle: 12:43pm On May 30, 2019
Had it been Atiku won, this wouldn't hold.

Though I support disintegration of this country. The system is really flawed.

4 Likes

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Danwakae(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2019
Okuda:

nobody expects you to understand. given where you come from

Is you that don't understand anything running blindly with a leaders that have sold u people already.

Your people will continue to die foolishly because your leaders are cawards
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by soil4soil(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2019
Mandynews:
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has completely locked down the capital city of Biafra, Enugu, Anambra and Asaba in honour of its war heroes.

IPOB had declared a sit-at-home to honour its men who died in the Nigeria-Biafra war from 1967-1970.

The government through the Police has however warned the group against the planned action.

Check out photos below.

Source: http://mandynews.com/biafra-remembrance-day-enugu-anambra-completely-locked-down-photos/

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2019
delugajackson:
But we were meant to believe that IPOB are trouble-makers and terrorists. I don't understand why this peaceful sit-at-home order suddenly becomes a threat. The Easterners have for so long been the most neglected, under-rated and under-appreciated region in this country. The Federal government needs to openly apologize to the entire Igbo race for the 1967 progrom which witnessed the massacre of innocent women and children.

Have you ever wondered why History as a subject is no longer taught in our schools? It is to conceal the numerous atrocities of the Nigerian government during the war. But for how long will they hide the truth? Very soon, the voices of the oppressed will be heared and the politicians and power-brokers will have no other choice than to scamper for safety when the drums and shouts of revolution will be brought to their door-steps. The country will one day be rescued from the hands of the wicked ones who have for so long held us hostage in this contraption. One day, we will be free.

Are you a Biafran or a Nigerian??

1 Like

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by hollah123: 12:47pm On May 30, 2019
mcjohny:
not as you see in the pics ooh, I am currently in Enugu it was just a bus that was burnt around camp side and all markets are in complete lockdown with security personnels every wher . nothing much is happening. cars are every where not as it is presented on that pics that may be early in the morning when some people where afraid or waiting for the first victim
Many people don't understand the logic behind this sit at home, it's not that people are pleased with it but they are afraid they can b attacked by hoodlums if they go out. N its due to the threat by nnamdi kanu that anybody who goes out on that day deserves to be stoned to death. I imagine how autocratic this biafra will b am sure North Korea will b child's play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by PHIPEX(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2019
Now I wish I could sit at home in solidarity.

We shall Never Forget!!!

1 Like

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Unbiased1: 12:47pm On May 30, 2019
Danwakae:

Is you that don't understand anything running blindly with a leaders that have sold u people already.

Your people will continue to die foolishly because your leaders are cawards

Ndigbo are allergic to trash talk. Keep your comments to yourself abeg.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu / INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District / Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.