Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

#BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) (51434 Views)

RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC / #BiafraRemembranceDay: The Effects Of The Civil War Between Biafra & Nigeria / 'see How Atiku Locked Down Nasarawa, Buhari’s Stronghold' - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Masterppower: 2:44pm On May 30, 2019
Emoo96:
if people no wa go work or shop how e concern person. my eastern brothers abeg make it till next week. a proper remembrance for the children who EZE Igbo Gburugburu lead and later ran away to die of malnutrition.

On your grave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by rafabenitez: 2:44pm On May 30, 2019
Guyman02:
We remember, we shall never forget cry cry cry cry

Under the pressure of mortar shells and in less than three years, you demonstrated that the black man can hold his own.

We Remember You

• General Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu
• General Philip Effiong
• Colonel Onwuatuegwu
• General Alexander Madiebo
• Colonel Joseph Achuzie
• Corporal Nwafor
• Okokon Ndem
• Christopher Okigbo
And all brave men, women and children who lost their lives in the war. #WeRemember

To Bruce Mayrock, an American student who set himself on fire, laid down his life to protest against the genocide by the Nigerian govt against Biafra. #WeRemember

Artur Alves Pereira and Count Von Rosen of the Biafran airforce who came to Biafra in protest against the state sponsored pogrom,
#WeRemember

To our brave mothers who cooked and sent to their sons in the trenches, knowing it could be their last meal. #WeRemember

Our little boys who went “combing,” a few returned, many did not. #WeRemember

The World Council of Churches, The Caritas, The Red Cross who saved millions of children with food aid, despite the blockade.
#WeRemember

Millions of our Children who had no milk and died before their time. #WeRemember

To the brave hearts who stood up to the British armoured tanks but fought like lions at the battlefield. #WeRemember

Two Boys who shared a riffle so when one fell, the other will pick up his gun to defend his freedom. To the men who went into battle with five rounds each and must only shoot when he was sure to kill. The men who laid down their lives that I may exist. #WeRemember

All members of the Research And Production unit (RAP), with no help. You demonstrated that the black man can do wonders if only he looks inwards; Home made armored cars, rockets, beer from cassava, engine oil from coconut, the Biafran Red Devil (Armored vehicle), the Shore Batteries, ‘Ogbunigwes’ (Dust mines). Your ingenuity and your bravery.
#WeRemember

Tanzania, Ivory Coast, Zambia, Gabon and Haiti, etc nations that hoisted our flags against the silence of the world. #WeRemember

The Nigerian govt sits on these graves and pretends it did not happen; but we in whose homesteads you left empty spaces. #WeRemember.

We shall solemnise your demise, and engrave your memories on our hearts. As far as man exists on this earth, we MUST remember you. Our gallant heroes and heroines; world without end. #WeRemember

#30thMay #RemembranceDay #SitAtHome
im moved to tears

1 Like

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Masterppower: 2:46pm On May 30, 2019
fk001:
Who is at lost now? Other regions are busy doing their market
Who called for your opinion?

1 Like

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Masterppower: 2:47pm On May 30, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:
LIE, LIE, LIE,

THIS IS ELECTION DAY PICTURE
Evil man. Did you see any election campaign posters?
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Masterppower: 2:48pm On May 30, 2019
gingger:

This picture was taken before 10am i suppose when they were still in meeting.

As i speak ogbogonogo is where i work and market activities is booming.

Kindly reconfirm

Afonja as usual.

Your identity is never hidden
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2019
wonder why those igbos in Lagos don't comply, they'll open their shops at my side here and ikorodu.

nothing bad in igbo sitting at home for a whole week, they're not the one feeding me
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by killsmith(f): 2:48pm On May 30, 2019
Yyeske:
Do you live in Onitsha? Traders had already been told that markets would be shut and they should stay home so many people who may have wished to go didn't bother. Moreover, IPOB had issued a stone to death order and this equally made more people to stay off so stop feeling as if most people stayed back on their own volition.
Typical Yoruba man....

Don't worry, Igbo giants will continue to pursue you in your dreams.
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Masterppower: 2:49pm On May 30, 2019
Danwakae:
That caward call lamidi KANU will be in one dongeon and be given orders and some gullible fools be obeying.

Mutane marasa hankali

Biafrans don't need your opinion
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 2:51pm On May 30, 2019
gingger:

This picture was taken before 10am i suppose when they were still in meeting.

As i speak ogbogonogo is where i work and market activities is booming.

Kindly reconfirm

Busy body, deeply concerned minister of Igbo affairs

grin grin

1 Like

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Anambralstson: 2:51pm On May 30, 2019
Awka didn't observe the sit at home Order only Onitsha and Nnewi

Below are pictures from Onitsha, one of the busiest roads in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Masterppower: 2:52pm On May 30, 2019
Efenaira:
i just pass Ogbogologo the market now , the market filled with people

Sorry is your name
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Masterppower: 2:53pm On May 30, 2019
Danwakae:

Is you that don't understand anything running blindly with a leaders that have sold u people already.

Your people will continue to die foolishly because your leaders are cawards

We don't need you here
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Masterppower: 2:54pm On May 30, 2019
hollah123:
Many people don't understand the logic behind this sit at home, it's not that people are pleased with it but they are afraid they can b attacked by hoodlums if they go out. N its due to the threat by nnamdi kanu that anybody who goes out on that day deserves to be stoned to death. I imagine how autocratic this biafra will b am sure North Korea will b child's play

All those that complied are biafrans.

You may need Sniper for lunch
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by mcjohny(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2019
hollah123:
Many people don't understand the logic behind this sit at home, it's not that people are pleased with it but they are afraid they can b attacked by hoodlums if they go out. N its due to the threat by nnamdi kanu that anybody who goes out on that day deserves to be stoned to death. I imagine how autocratic this biafra will b am sure North Korea will b child's play

not as you will think though
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Okuda(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2019
Danwakae:

Is you that don't understand anything running blindly with a leaders that have sold u people already.

Your people will continue to die foolishly because your leaders are cawards

una no dey get the point. thats why i dont really put any blame on you. its not about Nnamdi Kanu. its somethimg bigger that him but you would never still understamd because you are not from the east so its ok and i forgive your ignoramce.
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Masterppower: 2:57pm On May 30, 2019
koolbe:
I don't know where u guys got d pictures from. Schools are open in Enugu and I have been at work since 8am.

Afonja ajoka.

Bad belle Afonja.
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Masterppower: 3:00pm On May 30, 2019
gingger:

Nobody is sitting at home in Asaba, Business is booming, have been at work since 8am and the market is full to the brim.

Why are you using different usernames today?
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2019
Mummyimbecile:
the kingdom of God suffers voilence and only the voilent take it by force,always remember that,igbos may not need a referendum to secede!
Biafra case will will be like that of Germany, loosing 2 wars that u started. Lol
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Masterppower: 3:01pm On May 30, 2019
ngoxievergreen:
Ebonyi no follow abeg, abakaliki has always been an empty dry town, even if you snap this same area tomorrow it will still look empty and deserted even worse than this. Ebonyi govt should make the state economically viable so that Ebonyi people can make a living in their home state than migrating to other states just to hawk gala and bread

Afonjas as usual.

So you now answer ngozi today?

Night of foolishness and cowardice
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 3:02pm On May 30, 2019
fk001:
Who is at lost now? Other regions are busy doing their market
How is your business? Is it your loss? Stooopid yoruba moslem.

1 Like

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 30, 2019
YoungDaNaval:
Another moniker

Another moniker for who
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Masterppower: 3:05pm On May 30, 2019
Sachiopropty:
False News

Are you still selling your public toilet shit?

Evil man
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Masterppower: 3:07pm On May 30, 2019
Ndubuisi1075:
Biafra will lie more than Nigeria.

This is election day my friend.

After much noise.
See your former post.
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Afonja ajoka.

Why claiming Igbo when you're a yoloba demon?

1 Like

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by chris31(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2019
The sit at home really affected my engagement today i have to cancel my travel but all the same tomorrow is another day
Let the people fight what they believe is right for them
If not for God i nearly lost my Dad during the war when he was hit in the battel front
It's time to put our acts together & forgive one another
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Masterppower: 3:11pm On May 30, 2019
hollah123:
Fool, na Wetin u b be that? Call anyone in asaba n they will clear u that things are moving on fine. The yardstick u can use in judging a good sit at home aside threat is that u come to a land that is not igbo dominated n check what they are doing. Here in Ibadan, emeka our electronic supplier just left our office now n when we asked him about sit at home, all he said is "Na Dem go feed me" n so it is in many non igbo state too. People are not really cool with it but they are just afraid of lynching. My younger bro who is serving in anambra told me that all they keep issuing to people is threat to make them comply. Remove the threat n people will come out n hustle

Thank god you said you're in Ibadan.

Yoloba demons of Afonja will never rest.

Who invite an urching like you for Igbo matter?
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Masterppower: 3:12pm On May 30, 2019
JAWBONE:

Today is thursday. Market opens by 10am

In lagos
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Mummyimbecile(m): 3:13pm On May 30, 2019
victorvezx:

Biafra case will will be like that of Germany, loosing 2 wars that u started. Lol
bro,i didnt say war,you are the one saying war....in the year 1967,the secessionist state of biafra battled Nigeria which had Foreign military aid for three Good years almost without arms,and weren't properly prepared for war and still dealt the british experiment of a country a heavy blow......Don't you think that if another one is properly planned and prepared for with aid from foreign countries who would support biafra that Nigeria will cease to exist for Good??
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Masterppower: 3:13pm On May 30, 2019
JAWBONE:

Today is thursday. Market opens by 10am

You just exposed yourself that you're in Lagos while claiming you're in the east.

Hopeless Afonja ajoka

1 Like

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by ChidimmaMaduegwu(f): 3:15pm On May 30, 2019
Everywhere on lockdown.
we shall never forget the Genocide against Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 3:16pm On May 30, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Since we can't shut-down operations 100% but as an Igbo man who lost some much during the war, I ordered all non-essential staffs posted within SE and Igbo staffs in Lagos, Abuja and Kano to sit at home and pay respect to their deceased love ones.

It is a pity I couldn't join them because we have a criminal we need to send to prison today. I am leading the effort personally. Wish us luck

I wish all true #Biafrans and lovers of #Freedom, a #HappyHerosDay. We shall get there.

#NoMovingBack #AtikusComing #Peace
It was a success, though readjourned.

I don't work on Fridays, so I guess I would be doing mine tomorrow before heading back home. Bae is not around, so no Ofe nsala.

#IgboAmaka #WeShallTriumph #BiafraOurOnlyHope
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Masterppower: 3:17pm On May 30, 2019
gingger:

Oga i cant leave my office now.

Your motor park in Lagos
Re: #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos) by Masterppower: 3:19pm On May 30, 2019
owunabastard:
These guys trying hard to be relevant. Every year the same story

They are not useless like your entire generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration / Photo: No Government Can Fix Nigeria In 4years - Goodluck Jonathan / Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.