Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,057 members, 7,841,994 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? (1012 Views)

This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by desmond2pk: 12:02pm On May 30, 2019
Can you feed your husband for a year if he is financially down?
Thats a question i asked my wife yesterday.

Its easier said than done
Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by thesicilian: 12:04pm On May 30, 2019
You didn't even say one month. If you want to know the true nature of a woman, make her believe that you are broke.
Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 12:06pm On May 30, 2019
I’m ashame to say this. But my mother fed my father for 12 years when he had problem at his workplace

6 Likes

Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by dingbang(m): 12:07pm On May 30, 2019
Its not possible for a man to be broke for a whole effing year! If na me sef be the wife, I go pursue am comot from the house. That's laziness
Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by catwalq(f): 12:12pm On May 30, 2019
Should that even be a question for Pete's sake? Especially when it is available...

The home is everyone's responsibility, whether man or woman...

3 Likes

Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by KristaPretty(f): 12:16pm On May 30, 2019
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
I’m ashame to say this. But my mother fed my father for 12 years when he had problem at his workplace

There is no shame in this, that's why they are one.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by KristaPretty(f): 12:18pm On May 30, 2019
I would do same over again. If it was the other way round I know he would do same to me. Situations change, marriage is not a bed of roses, 12years is a log time, hopefully he should start something before then. Marriage means we are ONE, feeding him is like feeding the other part of me.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by Headlesschicken(m): 12:26pm On May 30, 2019
undecided Easier said than done,most female folks whom r married r just dia for d money,some can't even spot one thing they like about there hubby apart from the fact that he always provides,once heard a female friend say that she wonders what would happen if d hubby one day goes broke,cos d money seems to be d main glue holding d marriage...
Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by LadySarah: 1:06pm On May 30, 2019
Yes i have done that when the chips were downfor 2 yrs.I did it because when he had he gave me All i needed and even more...

4 Likes

Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by desmond2pk: 4:27pm On May 30, 2019
Hmm. I can't imagine it. A woman would ask you to repay her back the money she spend in buying gas if gas suddenly finished and the husband happens to be away.
Most men dont see anything wrong with feeding their wives and kids for more than 20 years or until dead do them apart. But i can imagine how the environment would look like
Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by desmond2pk: 4:31pm On May 30, 2019
thesicilian:
You didn't even say one month. If you want to know the true nature of a woman, make her believe that you are broke.

Thats very bad

1 Like

Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:15am On May 31, 2019
Certainly. It's not a big deal. If only he'll remain humble and not behave like a braggart. Some Nigerian men really do know how to bite the hands that fed them.
Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by abiolamitodun(m): 7:23am On May 31, 2019
I don't pray for that sha...I don't know how it will look like cos am not married..boh to say the Truth ladies don't have that strength for a yr...and within that period...guy heaven will almost fall...and if she's the type that's naggy....it has finished be that...it's a man that's matured and can endure such...that's when U won't know how the hell of the marriage looks like from the outside... marriages these days enn..Ull get scared with what those ladies can be... chameleon that's what they are...pisssss them don change colour

1 Like

Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by Nobody: 7:29am On May 31, 2019
desmond2pk:
Can you feed your husband for a year if he is financially down?
Thats a question i asked my wife yesterday.

Its easier said than done

Some women did it a lifetime!

But men shouldn't relax if their wife is doing Hus duty. Even if your wife works at NNPC, you can do bricklayer or borrow money from her to set you up.

A man who can't provide for his household is worse than an infidel, says the Bible.
Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by desmond2pk: 7:56am On May 31, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Some women did it a lifetime!

But men shouldn't relax if their wife is doing Hus duty. Even if your wife works at NNPC, you can do bricklayer or borrow money from her to set you up.

A man who can't provide for his household is worse than an infidel, says the Bible.

The bible didnt say that.
Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by desmond2pk: 7:58am On May 31, 2019
I can imagine a man who has been jobless and the woman feeding him, making demands and telling the wife to buy suya for him as she is coming back from work. Then also branch at domino and buy pizza for him. Imagine what the wife would tell him?
Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by luvyaself95(m): 8:15am On May 31, 2019
I don't pray for such in my life but if it happens abeg God Give me Better wife to be my backbone not all this leech and bonebreaker...
Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by Nobody: 8:27am On May 31, 2019
KristaPretty:
I would do same over again. If it was the other way round I know he would do same to me. Situations change, marriage is not a bed of roses, 12years is a log time, hopefully he should start something before then. Marriage means we are ONE, feeding him is like feeding the other part of me.
wife material spotted

Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by KristaPretty(f): 8:30am On May 31, 2019
SmellySperm:

wife material spotted

kikikiki grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by kense88: 8:38am On May 31, 2019
thesicilian:
You didn't even say one month. If you want to know the true nature of our women, make her believe that you are broke.
Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by kense88: 8:44am On May 31, 2019
dingbang:
Its not possible for a man to be broke for a whole effing year! If na me sef be the wife, I go pursue am comot from the house. That's laziness
Those unemployed guys that finished school many years, must have come from the moon. Mind you, been broke here means not having enough to provide food for your family
Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by Nobody: 9:08am On May 31, 2019
KristaPretty:

kikikiki grin grin grin grin grin
hi-five dear...
Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by gerizzim: 12:48pm On May 31, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Certainly. It's not a big deal. If only he'll remain humble and not behave like a braggart. Some Nigerian men really do know how to bite the hands that fed them.

ur post amazes. Wc one be say the man go bite the hands dat fed him. Are u separating urself from ur husband .?

he is ur Oda half not the guy next door ur tryin to feed ND give a life.

Playing dat temporary role dt period the man is dwn financially shud not be seen as you doing him a favor.

You are feeding ur king dat u said yes to for richer for poorer.
Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:55pm On May 31, 2019
gerizzim:

ur post amazes. Wc one be say the man go bite the hands dat fed him. Are u separating urself from ur husband .?

he is ur Oda half not the guy next door ur tryin to feed ND give a life.

Playing dat temporary role dt period the man is dwn financially shud not be seen as you doing him a favor.

You are feeding ur king dat u said yes to for richer for poorer.

I don't give lengthy replies to sentimental posts. Next time, endeavour to be a little coherent.
Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 31, 2019
I don't pray for such! It's not about feeding his stomach but his mental state. Ordinarily when a man is broke, he's hell to handle from keeping distance to passive aggression much more losing his job for what? a year?

Nah I won't feed him, I will rather help him with something to do even if it is starting a business together.

1 Like

Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:05pm On May 31, 2019
MariaLavina:
I don't pray for such! It's not about feeding his stomach but his mental state. Ordinarily when a man is broke, he's hell to handle from keeping distance to passive aggression much more losing his job for what? a year?

Nah I won't feed him, I will rather help him with something to do even if it is starting a business together.

Intelligent.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by ibkayee(f): 1:22pm On May 31, 2019
MariaLavina:

Well said

1 Like

Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by ibkayee(f): 1:26pm On May 31, 2019
I wouldn’t mind, but like MariaLavina said I’d be more concerned about his mental state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Feed Your Husband For A Year ? by desmond2pk: 2:57pm On May 31, 2019
Men sacrifice a lot for their wives knowing that the same wife can't do the same to him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Last Longer In Bed Without Any Pills / Why You Should Not Take Pregnancy Preventive Drugs As A Single Lady. / What Women Really Want (female Attraction ) A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.