Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Why You Should Not Take Pregnancy Preventive Drugs As A Single Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Take Pregnancy Preventive Drugs As A Single Lady. (1009 Views)

"I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Take Pregnancy Preventive Drugs As A Single Lady. by DaddySimple: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
DIFFICULTIES IN HAVING CHILDREN AFTER MARRIAGE IS A BAD THING. WARNING, TO THE SINGLE LADIES IN THE HOUSE:

If you are a single lady, please hear me loud and clear, stop taking tablets or injection to prevent pregnancy. When you are still dating, how could you involve yourself in family planning knowing you are not married.
Don't you know that family planning is made only for the married couples who are no longer interested in having more kids.
Some ladies always take injection that last 6months or 1year and one thing you don't know about these drugs is that they are only made to kill your eggs and immobilize your hormones and it weakens your circles.
If you would believe with me that since you started taking it , you have noticed that anytime you are to see your menses, it won't be as regular as it use to be,
sometimes these drugs will hold your menstruation for up to 3 to 4months before it will normalize again and you know exactly what am saying my dear.
I know some ladies may have been living this type of life for over 6 or 10yrs now.
You are single and in school but you prefer gong into family planning when you know you are not married, my dear sister, you are calling for serious barrenness to come and take over your life in the nearest future.
And by that time your chewing gum boyfriend won't be there again for you, by then he will be going home with his new wife and children while you will be running from pillar to post in search of a child.
If you don't have any other natural way of preventing that, then come let me give you super glue to close the Hole. Even as am writing this now they are still millions of single ladies who are in the Universities carrying family planning ropes inside their womb just because they want to be the happening girl in the campus.
Shame, such life does not last, am sorry to have exposed you but I have to tell you the truth.
Ladies, protect your eggs, protect your womb and protect your future. Let your eyes open as much it can and I must rebuke you also to correct you.
Note that I am not saying family planning is bad but it is not meant for a single lady.

A Word is Enough for the wise!!!
Re: Why You Should Not Take Pregnancy Preventive Drugs As A Single Lady. by Anijay1212(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
Op i would like to know if your submission is based on proven medical facts or is it based on observations and conversations?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Take Pregnancy Preventive Drugs As A Single Lady. by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Anijay1212:
Op i would like to know if your submission is based on proven medical facts or is it based on observations and conversations?

Exactly what I wanted to ask.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Take Pregnancy Preventive Drugs As A Single Lady. by tee59(f): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
You really have a point here but they won't listen.
Re: Why You Should Not Take Pregnancy Preventive Drugs As A Single Lady. by DaddySimple: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
Anijay1212:

You should know it's a medical fact even though some pharmacist will not want to tell you the actual side effects of drugs you overuse in order to keep selling and making money.
Re: Why You Should Not Take Pregnancy Preventive Drugs As A Single Lady. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
the dangers of premarital sex are more than the gains
Re: Why You Should Not Take Pregnancy Preventive Drugs As A Single Lady. by DaddySimple: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Exactly what I wanted to ask.

As a lady you should know better. I know you probably don't take such drugs that's why you don't understand the medical effect like in the examples mentioned.
Re: Why You Should Not Take Pregnancy Preventive Drugs As A Single Lady. by Next2Bezee(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Anijay1212:

One glance is enough for anyone to know that he just made it up. There's no need to take him seriously.

Proverbs 26: 12 - Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.
Re: Why You Should Not Take Pregnancy Preventive Drugs As A Single Lady. by Ranti419: 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Next2Bezee:

One glance is enough for anyone to know that he just made it up. There's no need to take him seriously.

Proverbs 26: 12 - Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.

Wise in his own eyes kwa?

The truth bites

OP is 100%

Want your breasts to grow abnormally?

Use birth control pills

Ask me for proof again
Re: Why You Should Not Take Pregnancy Preventive Drugs As A Single Lady. by Offpoint: 12:03am On Aug 26, 2019
Unverified gibberish, the only way medically and scientifically proven fact can cuz infertility in a woman: are that of ailments and too much of abortions.

No contraceptives has ever been proven medically to affect your productivity, the know side effects is that of irregular menses.
Re: Why You Should Not Take Pregnancy Preventive Drugs As A Single Lady. by BabbanBura(m): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2019
tee59:
You really have a point here but they won't listen.

"They", indeed!

(1) (Reply)

What Women Really Want (female Attraction ) A Must Read! / How To Shoot Your Shot And Never Miss / ‘i’m Sex Starved, I Need A D!ck’ – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.