Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance (30006 Views)

Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB / Sit-at-home Records Zero Compliance In Umuahia / Early Report On IPOB Sit-at-home : Ebonyi Communities Grounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
Whether zero or 100% Compliance, Biafra has come to stay. We'll not rest until we're free.
Any well meaning Easterner would not want to be associated with Nigeria.

As for now, Biafra is a wish or a dream that doesn't exist, you guys lack cutting edge, you are only angry, you can't get things done, can't you see that you are not taking any feasible steps

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 30, 2019
lonelydora:
Op and NgeneUkwunu or whatever should stop this nonsense.

There is 100% compliance in Rivers state. All markets closed. No buses or taxis.

News from other Biafra lands shows total compliance too.

The sun will rise again
Which Rivers state? undecided

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by fuelsaver: 5:20pm On May 30, 2019
meccuno:
[s][/s]
Show us pictures as evidence or forever remain a useless liar

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 30, 2019
grin
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 30, 2019
Balyz:
You have been saying this for the past 50 years and all you've gotten to show for it is a litter of dead bodies. The sooner you Igbos realize that the Nigerian state can crush you in an instant the better for you. Biafra my foot

And you have been waiting for a better nigeria far longer than 50years... BIAFRA IS HOPE.... hope keeps us going in life

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Balyz: 5:23pm On May 30, 2019
ezenwajosh:

And you have been waiting for a better nigeria far longer than 50years... BIAFRA IS HOPE.... hope keeps us going in life
Good luck with delusion
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:

https://leadership.ng/2019/05/30/ipob-sit-at-home-ebonyi-witnesses-zero-compliance/

mumu shey u talk say ebonyi no be igbo weytin consign you if dey comply or not? stinking afonja

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by DabuIIIT: 5:24pm On May 30, 2019
Balyz:
I am in total support for your sit at home until eternity but your Biafra very far from actualization.

Minister of ipob affairs

grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 30, 2019
Balyz:
Good luck with delusion

Same to you my dear
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by DabuIIIT: 5:25pm On May 30, 2019
Balyz:
You have been saying this for the past 50 years and all you've gotten to show for it is a litter of dead bodies. The sooner you Igbos realize that the Nigerian state can crush you in an instant the better for you. Biafra my foot

Afonja

grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by fuelsaver: 5:25pm On May 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:

https://leadership.ng/2019/05/30/ipob-sit-at-home-ebonyi-witnesses-zero-compliance/

Mtchew! I didn't know earlier that this post emanated from a known anti Igbo/Biafra dude like Osagyefo. People please discard this report and treat as useless because of its source

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Yopcity: 5:27pm On May 30, 2019
[quote author=Balyz post=78862930] You have been saying this for the past 50 years and all you've gotten to show for it is a litter of dead bodies. The sooner you Igbos realize that the Nigerian state can crush you in an instant the better for you. Biafra my foot[/quotme]

Ol boy, take am easy ooo !! E be like say the idea of Igbos leaving nigeria wan give u heart attack.

Anyway truth of the matter is that Biafra is a done deal ! The question is WHEN not IF ! so u better commit suicide now for ur eyes not to see it.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by ken6488(m): 5:28pm On May 30, 2019
cry

This forum is turning to a battle ground
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by noble2faith(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Normal human beings are showing us pictures and evidence of compliance, but this clown is here with his normal junk without evidence. Leadership arewa newspaper for that matter . grin Una no dey tire ?

Come to think of it, I thought you hate Ebonyi people ?..So today they are now your sweet hearts because a fake news was spread that they didn't comply ?
Impostors/Anambra Igbo wannabes dont know when they mistakenly opend their nyashh grin

I swear you shock me with your profile!
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Diesel1(m): 5:30pm On May 30, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Normal human beings are showing us pictures and evidence of compliance, but this clown is here with his normal junk without evidence. Leadership arewa newspaper for that matter . grin Una no dey tire ?

Come to think of it, I thought you hate Ebonyi people ?..So today they are now your sweet hearts because a fake news was spread that they didn't comply ?
Impostors/Anambra Igbo wannabes dont know when they mistakenly opend their nyashh grin
Lol. Please how did you canceled that post? Teach me
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Healthwise2(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2019
Masterppower:

Yoloba Muslims at it again
Wetin concern yoruba muslims now
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by dingbang(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2019
I doubt if ebonyi people belong to south east
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Officialgarri: 5:33pm On May 30, 2019
There's actually zero compliance in Ebonyi. I've visited so many places today and I can tell that business is as usual here.

I actually saw just a biafran flag in the mud by a bush path. There were so many flies around it. I guess someone must have wiped his ass with it.

**modified**
Someone is and some other will ask for picture proof, but how would I have remembered to take pictures when today looked just like a normal day

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by frankmoney(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2019
lonelydora:
Op and NgeneUkwunu or whatever should stop this nonsense.

There is 100% compliance in Rivers state. All markets closed. No buses or taxis.

News from other Biafra lands shows total compliance too.

The sun will rise again
stop lying .... All markets aren't closed in rivers state , there are busses and taxis in pH ....
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Tobichimezie: 5:43pm On May 30, 2019
Officialgarri:
There's actually zero compliance in Ebonyi. I've visited so many places today and I can tell that business is as usual here.

I actually saw just a biafran flag in the mud by a bush path. There were so many flies around it. I guess someone must have wiped his ass with it.
A picture as they say, depicts a thousand words. You could just have taken some pictures to substantiate your claims... rather than reel off just typical rubbish from your comfort zone (probably in some dingy, decrepit looking, and lice infested face me I face you mansion) somewhere in Osogbo.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by buharitill2023: 5:45pm On May 30, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
The op is a renowned zombie and a core bigot. Not surpris8ng he is peddling lies

I dey sure say na that idiot mynd guy na im dey push all this nonsense go fp.

From this bastards claiming No compliance in enugu using that transgendered ngene to them saying ebonyi now using this worthless osa thing to peddle shameless lies

But why this sit at home they pain some people self

Nawa o
Mynd44 and seun, rule 2 violated
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by buharitill2023: 5:49pm On May 30, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
mumu shey u talk say ebonyi no be igbo weytin consign you if dey comply or not? stinking afonja
mynd44 and seun, rule 2 violated
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:53pm On May 30, 2019
Ifesinachi22:

Like I said earlier, we're having a new breed of leaders that have the interest of the people at heart. I can't stop to envy Kogi west for having a fearless Senator as Dino. If we have people like Dino two in the East, Biafra would have been gotten since.
Nevertheless, it's never late.
We shall get there

So you agree that Igbos are cowards ?

Rent Bukola, FFK or Fayose who are all Yoruba men to rescue una nah grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by DoTheNeedful: 5:54pm On May 30, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

So you are no longer a Yoruba man grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:56pm On May 30, 2019
DoTheNeedful:

So you are no longer a Yoruba man grin grin grin

Don't mind the fagg0t. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by meccuno: 5:56pm On May 30, 2019
fuelsaver:

Show us pictures as evidence or forever remain a useless liar
I don't get you
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Bighead9: 5:57pm On May 30, 2019
Eyah, this one go pain all those IPOB terrorist and Nnamdi Kanu. grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by teufelein(f): 5:58pm On May 30, 2019
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by damtan(m): 5:59pm On May 30, 2019
Biko, what is Biafrasad
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:00pm On May 30, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
The op is a renowned zombie and a core bigot. Not surpris8ng he is peddling lies

I dey sure say na that idiot mynd guy na im dey push all this nonsense go fp.

From this bastards claiming No compliance in enugu using that transgendered ngene to them saying ebonyi now using this worthless osa thing to peddle shameless lies

But why this sit at home they pain some people self

Nawa o

Mynd44, PLEASE give this guy 2090 ban for defamation of a MOD. We need some decorum here.

I am The Sentencer on Nairaland grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Reasons Former President Jonathan Fired Former NNPC GMD, Andrew Yakubu / Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG / Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.