Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance (30005 Views)

Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB / Sit-at-home Records Zero Compliance In Umuahia / Early Report On IPOB Sit-at-home : Ebonyi Communities Grounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Cindynazzy: 10:01am On May 31, 2019
Really
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Ikechu12: 10:06am On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

Use your brain man. The picture was to prove that I am in Ebonyi since you guys were doubting my location
You were asked to provide picture evidence to back up your storytelling instead you provided a picture from May 29 and even had the audacity to try and engage in argument with someone who, unlike you, provided picture evidence of the day asked aka May 30. Shut the Bleep up. You sound like an idiot. Go back to school

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Ikechu12: 10:13am On May 31, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

They are very pathetic..
I am expecting the same game next year..
I thought they said that Biafra is dead, yet they are still running up and down pursuing something they said that is dead

True and with each passing year, it looks stupider and stupider. Like only dead brains actually believe words defeat picture evidence. Only pure idiots believe such a thing but I'm shocked. Most of these zoo animals are not that bright at all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by achi4u(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2019
Ikechu12:

You were asked to provide picture evidence to back up your storytelling instead you provided a picture from May 29 and even had the audacity to try and engage in argument with someone who, unlike you, provided picture evidence of the day asked aka May 30. Shut the Bleep up. You sound like an idiot. Go back to school
hahahagrin
He/she was busy uploading may 29 handover.lol
The entire market in Abakaliki were shutdown with little or no economic activities going on there.
The ones that came were hurriedly lockup their shops and went to play football.
Only Banks and some civil servants with some keke were plying the roads like the pictures shown up above.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Tobichimezie: 3:38pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

Shut your mouth dawg. Attached here is a picture from the inauguration and a picture of the governor's speech yesterday at the stadium. Try to always embrace the truth no matter how much it hurts.
Hey idiot, I didn't ask for some inauguration rubbish with a scantily present crowd, show me general pictures of the streets, market places, like major business centers etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 31, 2019
dingbang:
I doubt if ebonyi people belong to south east

They are not igbos on the first instance.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 31, 2019
achi4u:
The Op is suffering from too much hate against Ebonyi state

There's actually zero compliance in Ebonyi. I've visited so many places today and I can tell that business is as usual here.

I actually saw just a biafran flag in the mud by a bush path. There were so many flies around it. I guess someone must have wiped his ass with it.

**modified**
Someone is and some other will ask for picture proof, but how would I have remembered to take pictures when today looked just like a normal day

Source: Officialgarri
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Arda1000(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
Whether zero or 100% Compliance, Biafra has come to stay. We'll not rest until we're free.
Any well meaning Easterner would not want to be associated with Nigeria.
Fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ann Nnaji Is Dead. Senator Gilbert Nnaji's Wife Dies In A Foreign Hospital / The Reasons Former President Jonathan Fired Former NNPC GMD, Andrew Yakubu / Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.