Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance (30007 Views)

Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB / Sit-at-home Records Zero Compliance In Umuahia / Early Report On IPOB Sit-at-home : Ebonyi Communities Grounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by biztip: 6:12pm On May 30, 2019
why will someone take glory in reporting sth false
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by udemzyudex(m): 6:32pm On May 30, 2019
Lol.. na wa for you ooo.

You expect them to comply with people that always see them as second/third class Igbo?

People who don't regard them as Igbo? Which kind ass licking be that naa?
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by bencynthgreat: 6:42pm On May 30, 2019
Balyz:
You have been saying this for the past 50 years and all you've gotten to show for it is a litter of dead bodies. The sooner you Igbos realize that the Nigerian state can crush you in an instant the better for you. Biafra my foot
Funny enough they couldn't do that with all the support of some foreign countries for 3 damn year, it is now ur small mind believes they can be crush in an instant. Wake u pls any day those people decide to take up arm it's gonna be so so bad for Nigeria.

Remember they can manufacture anything possible overnight. don't underestimate the igbos
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Dearlord(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2019
What ever that happen, wherever it may happen & how it will happen,
Just
Remember
That
.....what is gonna be is gonna be.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by barinedan(m): 7:00pm On May 30, 2019
The Effect Of The Fear Of Hunger
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by chukwuibuipob: 7:01pm On May 30, 2019
cheesy grin cool cheesy grin cheesy grin grin Kanu the hunchback fraudster and fellow online baldheadVultures don sufa

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Henri8: 7:15pm On May 30, 2019
Pictorial evidence?
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by kernel01: 7:20pm On May 30, 2019
Balyz:
I am in total support for your sit at home until eternity but your Biafra very far from actualization.

Shame to the state of your beloved nation, Nigeria. The belly of poverty, hunger and insurgency. Biafra can be a dream, but you're living in harsh reality of your Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by kernel01: 7:22pm On May 30, 2019
Balyz:
Sorry man but you will never see Biafra

You're already living in hell. A land where the youths are running away to war torn countries.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by kernel01: 7:23pm On May 30, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Nigeria 1-0 Biafra

You're right. Nigeria is winning as the poverty capital of the world.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by guru90: 7:33pm On May 30, 2019
David is Muslim MAN naaaa....But Nothing spoil.
ISTANDFORBIAFRA......
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by collinsfhk(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2019
Balyz:
You have been saying this for the past 50 years and all you've gotten to show for it is a litter of dead bodies. The sooner you Igbos realize that the Nigerian state can crush you in an instant the better for you. Biafra my foot

You are sick. No apologies.

They are aspiring for what they believe in, why does that bother you so much.

Grow up
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Officialgarri: 7:40pm On May 30, 2019
Tobichimezie:

A picture as they say, depicts a thousand words. You could just have taken some pictures to substantiate your claims... rather than reel off just typical rubbish from your comfort zone (probably in some dingy, decrepit looking, and lice infested face me I face you mansion) somewhere in Osogbo.
Shut your mouth dawg. Attached here is a picture from the inauguration and a picture of the governor's speech yesterday at the stadium. Try to always embrace the truth no matter how much it hurts.

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Kingdominate(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2019
if u watch this biafra of a thing u will c that is mainly the yorubas that dont want biafra to come because the know that with our resources and our talent we will conquer the world and most of the yorubas that u c that are rich there money was gotten from oil(biafran money)and it will now be easy for the fulani to fulanis them completly,that y the hate igbos so much.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by bigpicture001: 7:43pm On May 30, 2019
They should be ashamed of themselves to go to work on a day their dead relatives are remembered but will sit at home on June 12 on a day one of naija's most corrupt man is remembered!

Shame on them and their generation!!!!!
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by achi4u(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2019
The Op is suffering from too much hate against Ebonyi state

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by achi4u(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2019
Officialgarri:

Shut your mouth dawg. Attached here is a picture from the inauguration and a picture of the governor's speech yesterday at the stadium. Try to always embrace the truth no matter how much it hurts.
what are you trying to show here...yesterday's inauguration or today's sit at home.

The main Abakpa market,Timber, motor and motorcycle site were all shutdown... again today is 'ascension day' for the Catholic
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Officialgarri: 8:17pm On May 30, 2019
achi4u:
what are you trying to show here...yesterday's inauguration or today's sit at home.

The main Abakpa market,Timber, motor and motorcycle site were all shutdown... again today is 'ascension day' for the Catholic
That's not true. Stop lying
If you came out by 6:am, you can't except shops to open.

Anyways, I don't know if the sit-at-home thing is extended till night. I can easily take pictures from crunches or other shops around
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Officialgarri: 8:20pm On May 30, 2019
achi4u:

That's not true. Stop lying
If you came out by 6:am, you can't except shops to open.

Anyways, I don't know if the sit-at-home thing is extended till night. I can easily take pictures from crunches or other shops around

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by enemyofprogress: 8:58pm On May 30, 2019
kernel01:

You're right. Nigeria is winning as the poverty capital of the world.
Nigeria 1-0 Biafra
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Ikechu12: 9:04pm On May 30, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Normal human beings are showing us pictures and evidence of compliance, but this clown is here with his normal junk without evidence. Leadership arewa newspaper for that matter . grin Una no dey tire ?

Come to think of it, I thought you hate Ebonyi people ?..So today they are now your sweet hearts because a fake news was spread that they didn't comply ?
Impostors/Anambra Igbo wannabes dont know when they mistakenly opend their nyashh grin

You forgot they did the same thing last year and the year before that. While IPOB were rolling out images and videos to verify the sit at home compliance. The zoo media and their BMC were busy giving us stories of how people ignored the sit-at-home without images. It's very Pathetic
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Ikechu12: 9:05pm On May 30, 2019
Officialgarri:

This one doesn't even know the difference between May 29 and May 30th. What a joke. They are talking about sit at home, not inauguration. Go back to school cause clearly your teachers failed you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by blacknp(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2019
Ikechu12:

You forgot they did the same thing last year and the year before that. While IPOB were rolling out images and videos to verify the sit at home compliance. The zoo media and their BMC were busy giving us stories of how people ignored the sit-at-home without images. It's very Pathetic
Zombis will never change from atiku late back to biafara,perennial losers.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by lonelydora: 9:40pm On May 30, 2019
frankmoney:
stop lying .... All markets aren't closed in rivers state , there are busses and taxis in pH ....

Oya name them
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:40pm On May 30, 2019
Ikechu12:

They are very pathetic..
I am expecting the same game next year..
I thought they said that Biafra is dead, yet they are still running up and down pursuing something they said that is dead
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Lovelive: 10:02pm On May 30, 2019
Balyz:

Neither I am Igbo nor I am Y. Guess what, I am not what you think I am.
But let me ask you weitin dey pain you?
Or weitin be your own.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Heybeedee(m): 12:45am On May 31, 2019
Ifesinachi22:

To you, it's very far. But to us, it's a done deal. We won't continue having greedy Leaders in the East forever. Soon selfless leaders will be enthroned and the Biafra will come even faster than anyone ever imagined. I bet you.
Many people have done it before us. Our own will not be a different story.

Biafra has come to stay.

What we'll do is to pass a circular around the states "Don't vote any legislature that will not go to floor of the senate to debate Referendum".

This will have a 100% Compliance.
If you don't sponsor any bill about Referendum, you will never be voted again.
It will work.
Just sit and watch us achieve it effortlessly

hahahah I can't stop laughing jare....u re funny man grin
Ifesinachi22:

To you, it's very far. But to us, it's a done deal. We won't continue having greedy Leaders in the East forever. Soon selfless leaders will be enthroned and the Biafra will come even faster than anyone ever imagined. I bet you.
Many people have done it before us. Our own will not be a different story.

Biafra has come to stay.

What we'll do is to pass a circular around the states "Don't vote any legislature that will not go to floor of the senate to debate Referendum".

This will have a 100% Compliance.
If you don't sponsor any bill about Referendum, you will never be voted again.
It will work.
Just sit and watch us achieve it effortlessly

hahahah I can't stop laughing jare....u re funny man
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by MorufuAtanda: 1:52am On May 31, 2019
Osagyefo98:

https://leadership.ng/2019/05/30/ipob-sit-at-home-ebonyi-witnesses-zero-compliance/

Leadership newspaper is an APC-run propaganda paper owned by Nda-Isah an APC chieftain. Along with the nation's toiletnewspaper and tribune paper, they are best used for wrapping suya and wiping our buttocks after 'yagbe-ing'. Nothing else grin
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by OBIACHIMAOBI: 3:56am On May 31, 2019
Apart from those two volknizers at Uga street who refused to come out, others came out an worked.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Maxprosper22(m): 6:04am On May 31, 2019
All these arguments about Biafra self I have gotten tired of it.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Officialgarri: 8:32am On May 31, 2019
Ikechu12:

This one doesn't even know the difference between May 29 and May 30th. What a joke. They are talking about sit at home, not inauguration. Go back to school cause clearly your teachers failed you.

Use your brain man. The picture was to prove that I am in Ebonyi since you guys were doubting my location
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance by Champneys: 9:19am On May 31, 2019
IPOB - Waste of time.

Still, we are sorry about Biafra!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG / Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff / Ndigbo Won’t Be Better Off Seceding From Nigeria – Ohanaeze Advises MASSOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.