Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument (46165 Views)

Fact Check: Did Wike Order Demolition Of Jabi Motor Park? / Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi / Soyinka On Uzodinma & Ihedioha: I Am Not Part Of Supreme Court Review Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument by CID11: 10:06am On May 31, 2019
Sonnobax15:
I don't need to compare because even if i do,your corrupt mentality won't allow u to comprehend!...so oqa oyiqbo,feel free to sip your sniper anytime anywhere!...ekparhode!
You must be one of those benefiting from this govt. i hope you are not living in someone else's land. land grabbers your end has come. how much do you spend on feeding and transportation. Take sniper and end it we don't need efulefus like owelle
Re: Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument by 77up(m): 12:47pm On May 31, 2019
vengertime:
We the People of Owerri want it down ASAP.

I repeat, We the people of Owerri want it down. Not we the people of Oshogbo or Brown roof Republic of Ibadan.

No time for Nonsense cumbaya, if you like the statue come and carry it to your state
What now concern people of osogbo now ?

You this people sef grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out / Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) / 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.