Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Dear Men, Here Is The Prayer Point: As A Male, One Of Your Focal Prayer' Point' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Here Is The Prayer Point: As A Male, One Of Your Focal Prayer' Point' (284 Views)

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / 6 Things That Makes A Female Narcissist Different From A Male One. / See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men, Here Is The Prayer Point: As A Male, One Of Your Focal Prayer' Point' by seiyefajohn(m): 7:12pm On Feb 01
Dear Men, Here Is The Prayer Point:

As a male, one of your focal prayer' point's as you grow and get to post puberty stage should be, 'Lord, may i not meet that pus*y that will make me belittle myself to do crazy, unexpected, unexplainable and unimaginable things.'

You may have heard the many terrible things husbands do to their wives, children and families because of their side chicks. You may have witnessed the horrible things that males do to fellow males because they trespassed their girlfriends.

Husbands beat-up wives and send them packing to please that priceless side chick. In many cases the man may not be horrible while seeing another side chick, but when he meets the category of sense reducing pus*y everything changes. All hell is let loosed.

The good man suddenly, dramatically turns into a very bad husband. Hear me, he has tasted the exact type of pus*y that is capable of turning his mind against anything and anyone that want(s) to come in-between him and his messmerizing honey well.

Dear men, take the prayer point again, 'Lord, may i not meet that pussy that will make me belittle myself to do crazy, unexpected, unexplainable and unimaginable things.'

I am Seiyefa John✍️🎬 and i am out😎
Re: Dear Men, Here Is The Prayer Point: As A Male, One Of Your Focal Prayer' Point' by drimzsmoke(m): 7:24pm On Feb 01
seiyefajohn:
Dear Men, Here Is The Prayer Point:

As a male, one of your focal prayer' point's as you grow and get to post puberty stage should be, 'Lord, may i not meet that pus*y that will make me belittle myself to do crazy, unexpected, unexplainable and unimaginable things.'

You may have heard the many terrible things husbands do to their wives, children and families because of their side chicks. You may have witnessed the horrible things that males do to fellow males because they trespassed their girlfriends.

Husbands beat-up wives and send them packing to please that priceless side chick. In many cases the man may not be horrible while seeing another side chick, but when he meets the category of sense reducing pus*y everything changes. All hell is let loosed.

The good man suddenly, dramatically turns into a very bad husband. Hear me, he has tasted the exact type of pus*y that is capable of turning his mind against anything and anyone that want(s) to come in-between him and his messmerizing honey well.

Dear men, take the prayer point again, 'Lord, may i not meet that pussy that will make me belittle myself to do crazy, unexpected, unexplainable and unimaginable things.'

I am Seiyefa John✍️🎬 and i am out😎

Ni oruko Jesu,ni oruko Jesu, ni oruko Jesu, Oluwa ooooooo, any pussy that is not your pussy, any pussy that is not from you that says it wants to belittle me to be doing crazy, unexplainable, unexpected and unimaginable things, let your holy Ghost fire consume that pussy this very minute. Let such pussy close up and never open again, let that pussy die by fire. Die pussy, die die die die die, pussy die, IJN. Amen!!!

Next prayer point sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Here Is The Prayer Point: As A Male, One Of Your Focal Prayer' Point' by seiyefajohn(m): 8:46am On Feb 02
Lolllllll

drimzsmoke:

Ni oruko Jesu,ni oruko Jesu, ni oruko Jesu, Oluwa ooooooo, any pussy that is not your pussy, any pussy that is not from you that says it wants to belittle me to be doing crazy, unexplainable, unexpected and unimaginable things, let your holy Ghost fire consume that pussy this very minute. Let such pussy close up and never open again, let that pussy die by fire. Die pussy, die die die die die, pussy die, IJN. Amen!!!

Next prayer point sir!!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Rather Ask For A Favor? / What Is Stress? / No Action As Buhari, Saraki Speak On Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.