Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Wife Starves Me Of Sex - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex (55317 Views)

Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) / Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by DavidEsq(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
Planet3xi:

Forget sex for now, go and regain the power dynamics in this relationship. You've put her in the front seat hence she's riding you anyhow. Give irritating habits, strange habits come late. Don't ask for sex. Dress up walk out. In two weeks shell be back begging. Toss this toxic relationship aside nigger life is too short. Call her people tell them there can't be two men in the house and you have needs. If she can't meet your needs you wish to create space for some who will give it

Just man up already. If people hate peace then give them war. I'm a peaceful man but once a person rejects my peace offering straight I wear my war uniform. God punish devil
Oga Wetin be the colour of ur war uniform grin
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by DavidEsq(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
mankettle:
women and sex Sha..
get a side chick or start toasting someone that she feels will threaten her peace.
better still,
a. save one of your guys name as a lady.
b. tell Madam if she doesn't start giving u you will get it outside.
c. call ur guy and fix an appointment.
d. buy condoms and throw 2 out.
don't spend the night.
when you return home, if she disturbs you tell her na as she lay bed, na so she go lie on top.
also u can just do the do with her, legally it isn't rape.. let her complain
If she cuts his preek in the night na, will u be there to gum it back? Una go just dey dish advice anyhow. Una no reason how e wife go fit react, cut e preek and shook am knife for bele sad

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Planet3xi: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
Wow. The power of social media. Over 1,000 likes
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by chinedu234(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
Do you know yourself well enough? Amongst your priorities where do you place sex? Is is the same for your wife? What are your emotional attachments to sex? If they vary,there you will start the work. Since you guys are married with kids,compromises are required for the wellbeing of everyone. As a man, I expect that you should have the capacity to not just take care of the family but also spoil your wife a little once in a while. For instance when was the last time you took her out on a date say to cinema or beach or wherever she would have loved? You are not a man principally because you can initiate sex or basic upkeep for the family. You can do that and more. You assert authority as a man by the level of financial,emotional,and physical responsibility borne in your home. Good luck.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
Optimus212:

I have been trying, but she does this always over minor issues.
you are married to baby . No matured woman behave like that
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by shomutuski(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
Optimus212:

Hi Nairalanders....Please Admin, help me push to Front Page, i'm in dire need of people's opinions.

Pls ignore my writing skills because the way the matter be, my head dey shake like this. undecided

My story is brief.

I am married to my wife & we're blessed with 3 kids,
..My wife starves me of sex over minor issues, even when we've settled by my apologies & me assisting remarkably well in house chores.
There was a period 2 years back she starved me of sex for 4 months because of one little misunderstanding we had back then which was unbearable for me & made me to cheat on her,..And my relationship lasted for more than a year with that lady.

Right now she (my wife) has started again with same attitude, its going to a month now. I am confused because I don't want to cheat on her again. What do i do? Should i keep facing such punishment? For how long? Or, should i file for a divorce? Don't you think such attitude will have reoccurrences in time coming?. It is disturbing me badly because I find it difficult to be sleeping alone at nite without her by my side. I have begged & begged her to let whatever anger towards me that is deposited in her to just die off, yet to no avail. The funny thing is, we'll discuss and play very well before going to bed but, whenever I start making advances towards her, she shows up a different attitude.

I am confused!! It is really really disturbing me. How & where did I go wrong?.

Pls, matured advices only, you can insult me too, of course its Nairaland but, I need serious advice, I am very worried.
Thanks.

Nigga find another person pang
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by adanny01(m): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
Optimus212:

Hi Nairalanders....Please Admin, help me push to Front Page, i'm in dire need of people's opinions.

Pls ignore my writing skills because the way the matter be, my head dey shake like this. undecided

My story is brief.

I am married to my wife & we're blessed with 3 kids,
..My wife starves me of sex over minor issues, even when we've settled by my apologies & me assisting remarkably well in house chores.
There was a period 2 years back she starved me of sex for 4 months because of one little misunderstanding we had back then which was unbearable for me & made me to cheat on her,..And my relationship lasted for more than a year with that lady.

Right now she (my wife) has started again with same attitude, its going to a month now. I am confused because I don't want to cheat on her again. What do i do? Should i keep facing such punishment? For how long? Or, should i file for a divorce? Don't you think such attitude will have reoccurrences in time coming?. It is disturbing me badly because I find it difficult to be sleeping alone at nite without her by my side. I have begged & begged her to let whatever anger towards me that is deposited in her to just die off, yet to no avail. The funny thing is, we'll discuss and play very well before going to bed but, whenever I start making advances towards her, she shows up a different attitude.

I am confused!! It is really really disturbing me. How & where did I go wrong?.

Pls, matured advices only, you can insult me too, of course its Nairaland but, I need serious advice, I am very worried.
Thanks.

The secret is to talk to each other.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Ugosample(m): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
Beedude:
Am married so I will give u advice base on experience.
*Get a runs girl that will be ur side chick
*No string attached. Pay her for her services
*Enjoy urself with her and stop disturbing ur wife about sex
*Psychologically, u won't ask for sex from her again
*She will notice the change in ur attitude and become bothered
*Make sure she doesn't sneak on u or catch u
*Next she will demand sex from u without u asking
*Give it to her and continue with ur side chick package
*Once u notice her factory reset don set, stay away from ur side chick (her services are no longer required)
*Lastly ask for forgiveness from God and move on with ur wife

NB: If after getting urself a side chick and ignore sex with her and she didn't change. It's most likely ur wife libido is dead or she has anoda person shinning her Congo. At that point only God can save ur relationship

na wa o shocked

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by kushme: 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
Optimus212:

My brother, my own no good sef oo but like i said, I dropped all those habits inorder to be a bit focused in life. I just sent her Aunt that is in Texas a WhatsApp msg about the matter.
By tomorrow I'll know whats up.

I miss Bachelor life though. undecided

Living my life and space all alone ( eternal bachelor) .. No pressure or woman wahala..The feelings to have a baby but not a wife kicks in every once a while.. Na nature..
As for sex, I have two females who do come around for the boner.. Or sometimes, I can indulge in the pleasures of onanism in the parlor without having to worry or hide about any wife barging in and shouting..OMG, you pervert..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by alizma: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
armyofone:
After 3kids na sex you dey worry about and want divorce shocked shocked are those kids in private schools or do you have a strong financial savings for each college education?
You know, man- you get misplaced priority and na fu....ck!
So if the children are not in private schools or he is not financial stable, he has no right to demand for sex from his legally married wife right?
In case you are still a child, sex is a necessity not luxury.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Aitee1: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
Planet3xi:

Guy you're the wife she's the husband. You're annoying. Please don't quote me again. Men start placing demands on ladies to also partner in building relationships

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This man is blunt!!!
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by mechanics(m): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
Planet3xi:
You sound too soft. Is she doing you a favor? You better look for what would weaken her and push that button. Look at how annoying your comments is. You're begging her cause your a Christian sheybi. Oga come back home 11 pm pour alcohol on your body. Start snapping pics of young girls on your phone. Behave irregular. Gibe her jab, you're in demand outside and watch her change as you stop this simping. Its annoying.

Dem no dey mine gold inside toto

Yan yan starve me of sex. If you were here I'll slap you to reset your brain.

Ubunja

Martinez39
hmmmmm, that's not a good advice, you should advised him to pray so that God will change her mind
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by 123papas(m): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
maybe pelsin dey assist u
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by davidodiba(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
Planet3xi:

Thanks oh. Some people are accusing me of being wicked and inexperienced and what nots for this innocent nuggets. We can't please people in life. Anyway my marriage doctrine is simple, everything must be channeled to reconciliation, nothing less.
God bless you
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by armyofone(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
grin grin - i see why the population for there dey explode!
Fxck na big thing o!
Fourwinds:
so make the man no Fvck again ba
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Ginomel(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
zeb04:
. Must it be true Sex? Tell her she can use her mouth or hand, as long as you cum.
If her sex drive is low, shouldn’t you see a doctor instead of cheating?

Btw, you wife is even nice. If you cheat on me and I find out, just know You are not getting any loyalty from me

Every married woman, has that fear and reverence for her marriage. The day you cheapen you marriage by sleeping outside, you have taken out that fear, reverence from the marriage. If she doesn’t cheat on you, Goodluck. But really sex outside the marriage doesn’t look like a big taboo anymore. after all, you have done it. Heaven will not fall if she does. And most times, she will.

If you cannot be loyal, you don’t deserve it.

Even though I hate the truth you said here. You really stated the fact.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Jaonnyster: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
Planet3xi:
Wow. The power of social media. Over 1,000 likes

Sir, your sense is not of this 'time'.

Respect!
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by tatacherie: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
Avayahery:

Your house Or your husband’s house? You want to claim equal rights with your husband ? Lol

A man can marry 2 or more wives and so he has the right to cheat as far as Nigeria is concerned. I’ve never seen a woman marry 2 husbands, not even allowed not to talk of being praticed in Nigeria

Women and men are different and they can’t be the same. So never cheat because your husband is cheating
Cc: chimamanda Adichie cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by fuckfuckman(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
Optimus212:

Not really but can stay off sex for a very long time if she's hurt.
I swear with my life and my unborn children she's getting it somewhere access her phone
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
I am really curious how the manipulation tactics shared on this thread are eventually going to work out. cheesy OP, tell us in 3-6 months time.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Optimus212: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
fuckfuckman:

I swear with my life and my unborn children she's getting it somewhere access her phone

Tnx Sir,....i am not checking & don't care.
When you get married, be checking ur wife's phone everyday OK. Maybe be then, d price of Sniper must have reached #800 but still affordable.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Optimus212: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
kushme:

Living my life and space all alone ( eternal bachelor) .. No pressure or woman wahala..The feelings to have a baby but not a wife kicks in every once a while.. Na nature..
As for sex, I have two females who do come around for the boner.. Or sometimes, I can indulge in the pleasures of onanism in the parlor without having to worry or hide about any wife barging in and shouting..OMG, you pervert..

Craze people full Nairaland oo grin grin Chai!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by fuckfuckman(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
zeb04:
. Must it be true Sex? Tell her she can use her mouth or hand, as long as you cum.
If her sex drive is low, shouldn’t you see a doctor instead of cheating?

Btw, you wife is even nice. If you cheat on me and I find out, just know You are not getting any loyalty from me

Every married woman, has that fear and reverence for her marriage. The day you cheapen you marriage by sleeping outside, you have taken out that fear, reverence from the marriage. If she doesn’t cheat on you, Goodluck. But really sex outside the marriage doesn’t look like a big taboo anymore. after all, you have done it. Heaven will not fall if she does. And most times, she will.

If you cannot be loyal, you don’t deserve it.

So let him be loyal as she starve him sex for four months and more for no reason.
All these useless feminist u can't give nice advice very soon you'll destroy someone marriage

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by tatacherie: 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
Planet3xi:

grin ignorance is bliss. Anyways women can abstain from sex way longer than men
Very correct Sir but for some not without masturbation/sex gadgets cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by tatacherie: 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
missimelda01:
I don't expect anything less, your moniker says it all
Lolzz cheesy
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by missimelda01(f): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
So what's your point sir? I should advise he rapes his wife or that he cheats? Two wrongs can never make a right, if you cannot play the fool sometimes it only shows that you're not ready for marriage.
XTHRONE:

Why is it that women are soft over their fellow women issue?, that guy is a sissy, my wife can try such non sense with me.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by HMarshal(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
smh, u a big sissy brah!
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by tatacherie: 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
lilyheaven:
angry
I can promise you, she is not cheating on you she just has low libido.
I have heard about one drug like that for women to increase their libido.
Even Me typing, needs that drug because I can stay for months without urge.

Try silky kola "GORON TULA" and thank me later wink
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by generationz(f): 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
DavidEsq:

If she cuts his preek in the night na, will u be there to gum it back? Una go just dey dish advice anyhow. Una no reason how e wife go fit react, cut e preek and shook am knife for bele sad

grin grin grin nigga said gum it back

How many Nigerian wives have you seen cutting off their husbands thing?

Maybe prostitutes but not wife
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Melison(m): 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
missimelda01:
Op you should discuss with your wife, tell her how you truly feel about the way she treats you, if she really loves you she'll stop acting that way. Don't let someone push you into being irresponsible, the only person who needs to change here is your wife. People who cheat think they are wise, they have no single respect for their bodies.. they are like dogs.

Meanwhile I hope you've asked for forgiveness for cheating on her.
Sermon On the mountain
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by OKOATA(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
Optimus212:

Tnx Sir,....i am not checking & don't care.
When you get married, be checking ur wife's phone everyday OK. Maybe be then, d price of Sniper must have reached #800 but still affordable.
Guy seriously you will never learn and I assure you that you will still Bleep up. So until she gives you STds before you know you have to watch her. Someone's advising you are talking about sniper, my own ex wife gave me STds, this same attitude of your wife, no difference. Keep forming lover boy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.