Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

My Wife Starves Me Of Sex - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex (55205 Views)

Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) / Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by XTHRONE(m): 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
missimelda01:
So what's your point sir? I should advise he rapes his wife or that he cheats? Two wrongs can never make a right, if you cannot play the fool sometimes it only shows that you're not ready for marriage.

Oh yes, Heaven knows am not ready to play a fool in marriage, i will play the man i am, provide for the family and set the rules. women easily misinterpret stuffs like that, get too nice and soft, they will assume leadership. even tag you weak and docile. that dude is just being too soft, that's why she is acting that way, even bible condemns her actions.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by BarrElChapo(m): 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
Small small the truth don dey come out
Optimus212:

She still believes am cheating on her ever since d last destructive experience she had but before God and man, I am not cheating on her. Whenever she accuses me, I sometimes accept just to get her mad, d accusations don tire me. And she does not like it when I shout madly at her but brotherly, I am d man of d house, I gast show her dat am in charge nau.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by missimelda01(f): 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
I hate insecure men Kai! Any small thing you feel like the women wants to overthrow you. I pray you find the woman who you can prove your masculine power to. I hope when you start begging her in the other room, you'd be bold enough to tell us.
XTHRONE:

Oh yes, Heaven knows am not ready to play a fool in marriage, i will play the man i am, provide for the family and set the rules. women easily misinterpret stuffs like that, get too nice and soft, they will assume leadership. even tag you weak and docile. that dude is just being too soft, that's why she is acting that way, even bible condemns her actions.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by djon78(m): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2019
missimelda01:
I hate insecure men Kai! Any small thing you feel like the women wants to overthrow you. I pray you find the woman who you can prove your masculine power to. I hope when you start begging her in the other room, you'd be bold enough to tell us.

There are many guys that really are like the guy you quoted. There wives cannot play those kind of nonsense play with them. Beg there wife for sex? Impossible

And I believe na hand wey man give woman.
When you show woman you like am too much, when a man is not firm, this kind of things does happen

But not for hard men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by essenceplus: 12:09am On Jun 02, 2019
BarrElChapo:
Small small the truth don dey come out

Very funny. You dig some serious digging to reach this his comment before you made this comment. Lolz. You no trust the guy one bit

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by missimelda01(f): 12:18am On Jun 02, 2019
Hard men? lol
They can only scare foolish women. I can't be in a marriage where I fear my husband instead of respect him, and you don't gain respect by being hard
djon78:

There are many guys that really are like the guy you quoted. There wives cannot play those kind of nonsense play with them. Beg there wife for sex? Impossible

And I believe na hand wey man give woman.
When you show woman you like am too much, when a man is not firm, this kind of things does happen

But not for hard men

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:22am On Jun 02, 2019
kushercain:

Hmmmm....

Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Guess Pinky is is asleep, but you can Brain him up.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by djon78(m): 12:34am On Jun 02, 2019
missimelda01:
Hard men? lol
They can only scare foolish women. I can't be in a marriage where I fear my husband instead of respect him, and you don't gain respect by being hard

No problem, until you marry
We go see how far

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by fireprince14(m): 12:41am On Jun 02, 2019
We've all been advising the poor guy to beg or dominate his wife. Perhaps she doesn't like sex with him. OP, search yourself. We all have something that makes us tick. If you're sure you know what turns your wife on, then your issue is complicated. It could also be as simple as her not being turned on. Perhaps you like to slam and sleep. If you're doing what needs to be done and she's still rejecting you, then you are being manipulated and your wife views sex as a form of currency or a privilege to be withheld. Begging won't solve your problem, domination is just another form of rape. If she refused to tell you what you did wrong, my brother leave. I don't condone cheating, so I won't advise you to get a gf. Tell her you are fed up with this entrapment she calls a marriage and follow through on your decision. Punishments should not exist in any form in marriage. Otherwise before you know it, you'll start getting nervous and scared around her because of some perceived offense. Just be sure you are making love the way she wants it. She might be kinky and not want to tell you.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by XTHRONE(m): 12:51am On Jun 02, 2019
missimelda01:

hahahahaha,Sis this one is not insecurity, i am not an insecure guy, but stories like that irritates me because it does break homes, well as for the other room, na she go dey beg. if you do your job well, she will come asking for more. no be woman again, women love sex pass men sef, it all go down on how you do your thing, by the way you fine...
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Rhea(f): 1:22am On Jun 02, 2019
Optimus212:

Hi Nairalanders....Please Admin, help me push to Front Page, i'm in dire need of people's opinions.

Pls ignore my writing skills because the way the matter be, my head dey shake like this. undecided

My story is brief.

I am married to my wife & we're blessed with 3 kids,
..My wife starves me of sex over minor issues, even when we've settled by my apologies & me assisting remarkably well in house chores.
There was a period 2 years back she starved me of sex for 4 months because of one little misunderstanding we had back then which was unbearable for me & made me to cheat on her,..And my relationship lasted for more than a year with that lady.

Right now she (my wife) has started again with same attitude, its going to a month now. I am confused because I don't want to cheat on her again. What do i do? Should i keep facing such punishment? For how long? Or, should i file for a divorce? Don't you think such attitude will have reoccurrences in time coming?. It is disturbing me badly because I find it difficult to be sleeping alone at nite without her by my side. I have begged & begged her to let whatever anger towards me that is deposited in her to just die off, yet to no avail. The funny thing is, we'll discuss and play very well before going to bed but, whenever I start making advances towards her, she shows up a different attitude.

I am confused!! It is really really disturbing me. How & where did I go wrong?.

Pls, matured advices only, you can insult me too, of course its Nairaland but, I need serious advice, I am very worried.
Thanks.

She may be protecting you from an STD. When we deny you the t.o.t.o., do not assume the world is coming to an end. Our gym trainer boyfriend may have passed on some gonococo that our conscience does not permit us to share with our husband. Just be patient and pretend like nothing is wrong. Conjee na bastard, but hold your own and thank your stars later. Women do not do things randomly. There is always a thought process behind the shenanigans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by NaijaElba(m): 1:23am On Jun 02, 2019
Optimus212:

Hi Nairalanders....Please Admin, help me push to Front Page, i'm in dire need of people's opinions.

Pls ignore my writing skills because the way the matter be, my head dey shake like this. undecided

My story is brief.

..My wife starves me of sex over minor issues, even when we've settled by my apologies & me assisting remarkably well in house chores.
There was a period 2 years back she starved me of sex for 4 months because of one little misunderstanding we had back then which was unbearable for me & made me to cheat on her,..And my relationship lasted for more than a year with that lady.

Right now she (my wife) has started again with same attitude, its going to a month now. I am confused because I don't want to cheat on her again. What do i do? Should i keep facing such punishment? For how long? Or, should i file for a divorce? Don't you think such attitude will have reoccurrences in time coming?. It is disturbing me badly because I find it difficult to be sleeping alone at nite without her by my side. I have begged & begged her to let whatever anger towards me that is deposited in her to just die off, yet to no avail. The funny thing is, we'll discuss and play very well before going to bed but, whenever I start making advances towards her, she shows up a different attitude.

Pls, matured advices only, you can insult me too, of course its Nairaland but, I need serious advice, I am very worried.
Thanks.

she's simply cheating on you. when married ladies start putting up such attitudes, it is because they are enjoying their cheating partner more than their husbands hence they gets irritated by hubbie presence. Try and have access to your wife's fone and go thru her chats. You will thank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:01am On Jun 02, 2019
Planet3xi:
You sound too soft. Is she doing you a favor? You better look for what would weaken her and push that button. Look at how annoying your comments is. You're begging her cause your a Christian sheybi. Oga come back home 11 pm pour alcohol on your body. Start snapping pics of young girls on your phone. Behave irregular. Gibe her jab, you're in demand outside and watch her change as you stop this simping. Its annoying.

Dem no dey mine gold inside toto

Yan yan starve me of sex. If you were here I'll slap you to reset your brain.

Ubunja

Martinez39
I owe u a date anytime I visit naija... Na guys like dis I dey find as pals...

I can understand this guy's situation because I have seen and heard such... What I don't understand is how he got there... No woman born of a woman can ever use sex as a bargaining chip... But it seems to be an African thing anyways... In Europe most marriages crash because our women still brought this u nor go fucckk my toto habits forgetting that sex is like hello here.. Before they realized what's going on the die is cast and too late oga don dey chop left right and center... Variety they say is the spice of life..

My father of blessed memories said, from little things greater things often grow.. I advise u step up... I suggest u don't beg anymore, only remind her of how u started and how much u have tolerated and pleaded, now u want an end to it...

She will be furious because sex is the only tool she has.. Funny because... After 3kids?? She should be excited u still requests a walk in that park.. In most homes it's the woman who begs u for a tour in their park..

If talking doesn't work.. Don't involve families please.... Because it's ur life, don't let them use righteous BS and cultural BS to hoodwink u into wasting ur life away in misery...# Live free or diehard # u must understand that sometimes in life we make mistakes but ability to learn and understand is what makes the difference..

Listen to patty Smith.. "sometimes love ain't just enough " the track might give u an idea.. I can't advice u expressively I can only open ur eyes to something's I have seen.

Funny life.. Where women are seeking the attention of men another is toying with her own, typical case of...self destruct#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by cococandy(f): 4:28am On Jun 02, 2019
In your mind you have excuse to cheat. For even up to a year. Was she also denying you sex for a whole year?
Now you’re looking for a reason to start another year long affair

I hope you raise sons and daughters that don’t belong to you. Useless
Optimus212:

My story is brief.

Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by cococandy(f): 4:30am On Jun 02, 2019
They can just share the gono with each other

The one from his girlfriend and the one from his wife’s (hopeful) cheating partner.
Rhea:

She may be protecting you from an STD. When we deny you the t.o.t.o., do not assume the world is coming to an end. Our gym trainer boyfriend may have passed on some gonococo that our conscience does not permit us to share with our husband. Just be patient and pretend like nothing is wrong. Conjee na bastard, but hold your own and thank your stars later. Women do not do things randomly. There is always a thought process behind the shenanigans.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by cococandy(f): 4:34am On Jun 02, 2019
grin they think they are smart
zeb04:
the side chick you were sleeping with, no be boyfriend/ girlfriend matter she they do before you started licking plate.

Only God knows the number of Lagos Agberos that deposited there before you came to lick plate.

Anyways, I no judge you oh. Carry on. Oga sir.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by cococandy(f): 4:37am On Jun 02, 2019
Suicide because of a possibility of her cheating? That didn’t cross your mind when you were cheating for a year.

The hypocrisy
Optimus212:

Tnx bro but d worst I can do to myself is trying to find out if she's cheating on me. My brother, I prefer my state of mind by not wanting to know some certain things. I don't want to be among the people on the other side courtesy of Suicide. I like my life like this.

Dem say "Fly wey no dey hear word, na em dey follow dead body enter grave".

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by cococandy(f): 4:40am On Jun 02, 2019
Nobody owes you sex

Disgusting
deltateam:
When I saw this topic. First response would be"Maka why?"

Women your first duty as a wife is not to defraud your husband of your body. This is very seriously serious and could lead to divorce.

If you don't give Oga, who you wan give? Davido?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Chomy101: 5:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Planet3xi:

There's two side to every issue. No human being can be purely evil. Like they say sex is the barometer in every relationship marital BTW,if she's refusing your advances you're not investing the right emotions before sex or you're not doing things right. Do the right thing. Na only you know wetin she dey complain of. But don't begm never do that. Companionship is for the benefit of two parties.

I experience that too am married, my husband beats me at any single provokition, he doesn't take care of me or my family, all he knows is he's family. So tell me how I will b happy 2 open my legs 4 him. Is been 6months I had sex with d last thing on my mind is sex.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Chomy101: 5:49am On Jun 02, 2019
cococandy:
They can just share the gono with each other

The one from his girlfriend and the one from his wife’s (hopeful) cheating partner.
Says who? U have considered d man's attitude toward her? Or if d man dose not satisfy her on bed?
Am married with 3kids ,is been 6month I stopped him from having sex with me cos once he enters he releases immediately dat 1 na sex? Since i noticed he's weakness I have ask him to go see a doctor ......
Is bn 2years I have been suggesting he seek solution with his doctor but he keeps saying he's fine .
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by ubunja(m): 6:21am On Jun 02, 2019
Planet3xi:
You sound too soft. Is she doing you a favor? You better look for what would weaken her and push that button. Look at how annoying your comments is. You're begging her cause your a Christian sheybi. Oga come back home 11 pm pour alcohol on your body. Start snapping pics of young girls on your phone. Behave irregular. Gibe her jab, you're in demand outside and watch her change as you stop this simping. Its annoying.

Dem no dey mine gold inside toto

Yan yan starve me of sex. If you were here I'll slap you to reset your brain.

Ubunja

Martinez39
isn't this the greatest comment of 2019?

Pure Gold

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by deltateam: 6:23am On Jun 02, 2019
cococandy:
Nobody owes you sex

Disgusting

What is this world turning to? You don't owe your husband, sex?

Better stay single all your life.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by mswitch(m): 6:49am On Jun 02, 2019
Optimus212:

My story is brief.

Thanks.
try and purchase our product that will make you a real and respected man both in presence and absence.
Call or Whatsapp +2348051067773

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by 9ja083: 7:25am On Jun 02, 2019
Have u check her health status? She might be hidding something and uses this as an excuse. Am just asking o!
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by zeb04(f): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2019
cococandy:
grin they think they are smart
come to think of it. OGa didn’t have sex with his wife for a whole 13 months and he thinks she wasn’t getting it outside. 13months? Lol

Men with fish brain.

Optimus prime or whatever your name is. You had better do a test because I am sure Std’s Are flying left right center in your home. While you are busy claiming man of the house.

@optimus212
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 02, 2019
cococandy:
Suicide because of a possibility of her cheating? That didn’t cross tour mind when you were cheating for a year.

The hypocrisy

You can imagine.

He can't even vouch for his wife's fidelity. This is someone that says he knows his wife well.

I wonder if he can confidently say his children are all his.

And he thinks his antics will yield positive results.

How is he sure she won't start seeking that same attention he plans to deny her from someone else?

This negroe is clearly not after a healthy marriage. He obviously doesn't know what he is doing.

He is like a blind folded person set for a mission.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by OMNIVIRUS(m): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2019
Optimus212:

I'd say I was a bit that way but decided to change my lifestyle since the last time I cheated on her that nearly cost me my marriage. My wife became scared & started apologizing cos she saw it that she was about loosing her man because of her carelessnes. I forgave her, since then. I jst decided to keep calm because of the kids, now she's resumed same attitude. undecided

Then resume your previous move na

Ladies using sex as a weapon....
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by chyeexcel: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2019
Op, your case na moi moi.wetin i dey see for my wife hand for this same matter no be here ooo,my own na next level. I've learnt to live with it because divorce is no option for me.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Fourwinds: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2019
armyofone:
grin grin - i see why the population for there dey explode!
Fxck na big thing o!
the man is married na.. No be every Fvck dey result to pregnancy.... The man just wan to dey port the area na..
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Fourwinds: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2019
zeb04:
come to think of it. OGa didn’t have sex with his wife for a whole 13 months and he thinks she wasn’t getting it outside. 13months? Lol

Men with fish brain.

Optimus prime or whatever your name is. You had better do a test because I am sure Std’s Are flying left right center in your home. While you are busy claiming man of the house.

@optimus212
hmmmmmm...someone was browsing it outside shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Fourwinds: 11:06am On Jun 02, 2019
cococandy:
Nobody owes you sex

Disgusting
if you were my wife, I go dey nack the thing... It is written in the Bible, you own your husband sex...
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by 2019news: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
OKOATA:
Guy you are the fool here, this is a faceless forum and not a social media you should know the difference and why call the man a fool. The section here is about family related issues, if you are not interested why not opt out instead of making people feel bad. He didn't put his wife's name or even his own name so stf.

Is he your friend or brother? Or are u also addicted to sex like him. For your information, it is you that is a fool raised to power 50, nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? / My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.