Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,766 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

My Wife Starves Me Of Sex - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex (55226 Views)

Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) / Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by dayomike(m): 1:00am On Jun 03, 2019
Optimus212:

Not really but can stay off sex for a very long time if she's hurt.

With all due respect, are u a boy or a man?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by sunlad123: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2019
You have three options:
(1) you can continue like this cos it is. obvious that she may not change.

(2)You can be keeping girlfriends outside but you must be very very careful for You not to jump from frying pan to fire

(3) The last option is to divorce her and marry another wife
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by 2019news: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
Please, we should be very careful when commenting on topic like this. This man in question sent his wife away with this same attitude on the 28Th of Apriel, 2019. As I am speaking to you now, he is alone with his kids at home typing this rubbish we are just reading today.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Optimus212: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2019
dayomike:

With all due respect, are u a boy or a man?

Your son. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by beejay1(m): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2019
Chomy101:

Says who? U have considered d man's attitude toward her? Or if d man dose not satisfy her on bed?
Am married with 3kids ,is been 6month I stopped him from having sex with me cos once he enters he releases immediately dat 1 na sex? Since i noticed he's weakness I have ask him to go see a doctor ......
Is bn 2years I have been suggesting he seek solution with his doctor but he keeps saying he's fine .

@Chomy101,

While I strongly disagree with you husband laying a hand on you for what ever reason, but did you not know he was a 1minute man while you had 3 kids? Why did you not insist he saw a doctor prior to you having 3 kids?. Now that you have 3 kids he should go and see doctor as he is no longer worthy to have sex with you. Pls...it is because of senerious like this that man cheat. While it is not an excuse, but for the sake of either party not going outside of marriage, sex must not be denied. Rather help you man to help yourself. Buy cream for him. Insist on pre-intimacy.

Above all, let us solve the underlying issue, and stop using sex as a weapon. It is not easy emotionally, but we must find a way out and not attempt to play God.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by poik(m): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
Optimus212:

Hi Nairalanders....Please Admin, help me push to Front Page, i'm in dire need of people's opinions.

Pls ignore my writing skills because the way the matter be, my head dey shake like this. undecided

My story is brief.

I am married to my wife & we're blessed with 3 kids,
..My wife starves me of sex over minor issues, even when we've settled by my apologies & me assisting remarkably well in house chores.
There was a period 2 years back she starved me of sex for 4 months because of one little misunderstanding we had back then which was unbearable for me & made me to cheat on her,..And my relationship lasted for more than a year with that lady.

Right now she (my wife) has started again with same attitude, its going to a month now. I am confused because I don't want to cheat on her again. What do i do? Should i keep facing such punishment? For how long? Or, should i file for a divorce? Don't you think such attitude will have reoccurrences in time coming?. It is disturbing me badly because I find it difficult to be sleeping alone at nite without her by my side. I have begged & begged her to let whatever anger towards me that is deposited in her to just die off, yet to no avail. The funny thing is, we'll discuss and play very well before going to bed but, whenever I start making advances towards her, she shows up a different attitude.

I am confused!! It is really really disturbing me. How & where did I go wrong?.

Pls, matured advices only, you can insult me too, of course its Nairaland but, I need serious advice, I am very worried.
Thanks.

It is wicked for a woman to deny her husband her body, under any guise. Haba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? / My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.