Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

My Wife Starves Me Of Sex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex (55374 Views)

Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) / Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by lilyheaven: 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
Optimus212:

The truth is "Am the sex driven type" not on a daily basis though because I have realized sex keeps me healthy, I always feel ajar & so alive after sex & I love my family too. I don't want to face again even worse predicament concerning the last time I had extra marital affairs which made me not to even realize I have a family, because i became so attached to the lady. My wife got to know about the relationship and nearly committed suicide if not for prayers & wise counseling from elders. Meanwhile, I was like "what da heck"?? Is dis not same person that has been locking up on me?? How come she became so devastated by my act. undecided

My opinion
Pretend you have a girl outside
Do nasty calls in her presence
Or
You can rape her
Can a man rape his wife?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by lilyheaven: 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
>:
Optimus212:

Tnx bro but d worst I can do to myself is trying to find out if she's cheating on me. My brother, I prefer my state of mind by not wanting to know some certain things. I don't want to be among the people on the other side courtesy of Suicide. I like my life like this.

Dem say "Fly wey no dey hear word, na em dey follow dead body enter grave".

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Benekruku(m): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Find a side chick that's good in bed.

You won't even feel Hot for her in the next 12 months

Go for tall slim girls. They CR7 in bed and energetic.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by DarlingEmojist(m): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
[quote author=Optimus212 post=78876581]
Hi Nairalanders....Please Admin, help me push to Front Page, i'm in dire need of people's opinions.

Pls ignore my writing skills because the way the matter be, my head dey shake like this. undecided

My story is brief.

I am married to my wife & we're blessed with 3 kids,
..My wife starves me of sex over minor issues, even when we've settled by my apologies & me assisting remarkably well in house chores.
There was a period 2 years back she starved me of sex for 4 months because of one little misunderstanding we had back then which was unbearable for me & made me to cheat on her,..And my relationship lasted for more than a year with that lady.

Right now she (my wife) has started again with same attitude, its going to a month now. I am confused because I don't want to cheat on her again. What do i do?

Leave the house for 3days if she call you on phone she still need you,buh if she dont, just go and marry another wife
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Abolajihowells2: 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
Go and buy sex doll
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Judybash93(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
Man up!!! You don't need to start chasing a woman around because of sex... Make it less important to you.... It's not a necessity... Moreover, maybe she isn't enjoying it because if she dey feel am, she go dey chase you around
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by DarlingEmojist(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
Abolajihowells2:
Go and buy sex doll
Lolz... Maybe he would go and buy it @ Xpliot comedy
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Karlaresxy: 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
[te]

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Lush100(m): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
Safiaa:
Darling sex is very important to men. We do not understand it because typically woman do not have the same sex drive as men esp after kids. But it’s important and you cannot deprive your husband from it. The same way you wouldn’t want your husband to deprive you of the things you deserve as a wife, or you will look elsewhere after frustration. We are human beings with emotions, we have to learn to compromise when marriage is involved even if it doesn’t suit your prerogative. That’s how the union will last. Sex is like food to men, they value it more than anything else in this world. Most of them even value it more than money unfortunately, and funny enough it’s not an addiction it’s just their nature. So instead of using it against him and starving him from it, a smart woman should use sex to get what she wants from her husband. Use their love for sex to your advantage instead of suffering yourself and your husband, it doesn’t make sense.

A very good counselor here

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
Optimus212:

I'd say I was a bit that way but decided to change my lifestyle since the last time I cheated on her that nearly cost me my marriage. My wife became scared & started apologizing cos she saw it that she was about loosing her man because of her carelessnes. I forgave her, since then. I jst decided to keep calm because of the kids, now she's resumed same attitude. undecided

No matter the advice they give u here.

Think about the future of your God given children whether it will impact positively or negatively on them.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by SHEAU(m): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
Karleb:

She's the one hurting the kids, not you.

If you won't cheat then marry a second wife.
How can i like this 100times only If his beliefs allow it.
Or else use strong voice, if it doesn't work get a divorce.
Just know that all your actions/inactions have consequences and be ready to face them as a man. Live ur life.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by DarlingEmojist(m): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
Benekruku:
Find a side chick that's good in bed.
You won't even feel Hot for her in the next 12 months
Go for tall slim girls. They CR7 in bed and energetic.
Bad boi Atiku class-mate
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
Optimus212:

U think so?? Woman don vex for you before?

Women can be lovely but when mirred in hate and anger.... they can do and undo.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by annyberry: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
Optimus212:

Hi Nairalanders....Please Admin, help me push to Front Page, i'm in dire need of people's opinions.

Pls ignore my writing skills because the way the matter be, my head dey shake like this. undecided

My story is brief.

I am married to my wife & we're blessed with 3 kids,
..My wife starves me of sex over minor issues, even when we've settled by my apologies & me assisting remarkably well in house chores.
There was a period 2 years back she starved me of sex for 4 months because of one little misunderstanding we had back then which was unbearable for me & made me to cheat on her,..And my relationship lasted for more than a year with that lady.

Right now she (my wife) has started again with same attitude, its going to a month now. I am confused because I don't want to cheat on her again. What do i do? Should i keep facing such punishment? For how long? Or, should i file for a divorce? Don't you think such attitude will have reoccurrences in time coming?. It is disturbing me badly because I find it difficult to be sleeping alone at nite without her by my side. I have begged & begged her to let whatever anger towards me that is deposited in her to just die off, yet to no avail. The funny thing is, we'll discuss and play very well before going to bed but, whenever I start making advances towards her, she shows up a different attitude.

I am confused!! It is really really disturbing me. How & where did I go wrong?.

Pls, matured advices only, you can insult me too, of course its Nairaland but, I need serious advice, I am very worried.
Thanks.
my tailor is on dis table, but he has settled it by cheating on his wife, now madam is fighting to get d attention of her husband but is not possible cos hand wey hold d bobo now strong wella and d sidechick is ready to beat madam anytime she says nonsense,not saying u should do d same give her d treatment she deserv, u paid for dat stuff.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by nokatakata: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
You have 3 children man. what you talking about? Why beg your wife for sex. She is misbehaving because you are begging her. And you be honest with your story as well. Did she catch you cheating on her? if yes then she can starve you all she wants. that's punishment for cheating. you can't go outside and phuck some random bia.tiches and bring that same di.ck to phuck you wife and give her infection.

If she didn't catch you cheating and cannot give you any cogent reason for the starvation, then you'll have to let her know you cannot live with her in the same house if she won't have sex with you. She either gets phucked by you or get the phuck outta your house. You need to also watch her closely because she might be cheating on you.

Las las, you need to get one or two sweet girls on reserve bench wey you go dey use cure conji pending the time she comes back to her senses....make you nor go dey vomit sperm.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Chuknovski(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
Planet3xi:
You sound too soft. Is she doing you a favor? You better look for what would weaken her and push that button. Look at how annoying your comments is. You're begging her cause your a Christian sheybi. Oga come back home 11 pm pour alcohol on your body. Start snapping pics of young girls on your phone. Behave irregular. Gibe her jab, you're in demand outside and watch her change as you stop this simping. Its annoying.

Dem no dey mine gold inside toto

Yan yan starve me of sex. If you were here I'll slap you to reset your brain.

Ubunja

Martinez39

OP, just take this chairman advise, women matter demands small sturbboness
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by crowley(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
enjoy urself. cheat on her and let her knw. its bcuz she sees sex as ur weakness thats why she deprives you.. act like u dnt care abt it, dnt touch her. if u sleep on dsame bed, just take a bath, tell her good night and go to bed. dont even acknowledge that she is sexy. dnt look at her body lustfully.. when u dnt trouble her again, she will become worried and start maintaining.. and when u have the urge, have a call girl but never bring her home. dnt let ur wife drive u mad.. we have too much moral in Nigeria. in a forign country, u just end the marriage if u aint happy and move on with life..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by laplace13: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
Optimus212:

I'd say I was a bit that way but decided to change my lifestyle since the last time I cheated on her that nearly cost me my marriage. My wife became scared & started apologizing cos she saw it that she was about loosing her man because of her carelessnes. I forgave her, since then. I jst decided to keep calm because of the kids, now she's resumed same attitude. undecided

You have the solution, why bother us?

Apply same solution again.
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by deltateam: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
When I saw this topic. First response would be"Maka why?"

Women your first duty as a wife is not to defraud your husband of your body. This is very seriously serious and could lead to divorce.

If you don't give Oga, who you wan give? Davido?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by habakukjss3: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
[quote author=Optimus212 post=78876769]

I'd say I was a bit that way but decided to change my lifestyle since the last time I cheated on her that nearly cost me my marriage. My wife became scared & started apologizing cos she saw it that she was about loosing her man because of her carelessnes. I forgave her, since then. I jst decided to keep calm because of the kids, now she's resumed same attitude. undecided[/quot
e]

You already have the antidote and u r here wasting people's data.. My friend do the needful and she will beg again
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by nokatakata: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
Optimus212:

My thoughts exactly, by dawn am informing her relatives. It is jst annoying and irritating.

you'll carry phone and call her relatives that their daughter doesn't want you to phuck? You really going to do that? wow!
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by crowley(m): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
Abolajihowells2:
Go and buy sex doll
sex doll cost oh. i saw one of $5k online. a talking and moaning one with mouth arse & pvssy. i swear if i get money to waste, i for buy am.. grin grin
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by damtee(m): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
Guy u just have to follow ur mind otherwise she will continue to capitalise on that shit and starve u d more
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by spiritedtete: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
See finish.... !

Check yourself and repackage....

You need to re- date her...

Smile more and talk less.

Ask about her fear and light her spirit all the time

Let her see you as her cheerleader at all time

Get busy and Stop looking for her attention...

Go and be the man by being incharge.

"And do like star do... Like I do" wink

And if she didn't grow into you...

Las las ... Side chick plenty... The most sophisticated and classiest sef. Lol ( date them from afar o.. don't break the rule by getting attached... Except you want another see finish)

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by nokatakata: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
UjuJoan2:

You sound like a sex addict . . . No offence. Almost as if sex is a god which you worship with all your being. People like you also have some twisted perversion and is mostly bad in bed because sex is all about your satisfaction and not your partners.

Why are you so consumed with sex? What time do you have to work and make money? I hope your wife is not left with all the bills while you walk about with a boner oooo

I just wonder what your wife is actually going through!

There is nothing wrong in liking sex especially with his wife. Different people with different sex drives. towtow dey sweet, pree.k self dey sweet.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Gforce2019: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
Planet3xi:
You sound too soft. Is she doing you a favor? You better look for what would weaken her and push that button. Look at how annoying your comments is. You're begging her cause your a Christian sheybi. Oga come back home 11 pm pour alcohol on your body. Start snapping pics of young girls on your phone. Behave irregular. Gibe her jab, you're in demand outside and watch her change as you stop this simping. Its annoying.

Dem no dey mine gold inside toto

Yan yan starve me of sex. If you were here I'll slap you to reset your brain.

Ubunja

Martinez39

Igboro!
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Beedude(m): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
Am married so I will give u advice base on experience.
*Get a runs girl that will be ur side chick
*No string attached. Pay her for her services
*Enjoy urself with her and stop disturbing ur wife about sex
*Psychologically, u won't ask for sex from her again
*She will notice the change in ur attitude and become bothered
*Make sure she doesn't sneak on u or catch u
*Next she will demand sex from u without u asking
*Give it to her and continue with ur side chick package
*Once u notice her factory reset don set, stay away from ur side chick (her services are no longer required)
*Lastly ask for forgiveness from God and move on with ur wife

NB: If after getting urself a side chick and ignore sex with her and she didn't change. It's most likely ur wife libido is dead or she has anoda person shinning her Congo. At that point only God can save ur relationship

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by tiwiex(m): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
Optimus212:

I have been trying, but she does this always over minor issues.

Stop trying. Get a girlfriend and take her seriously. You have done your bit. Like the previous commenter said, you are being too soft. Kilode? It is not just about sex. It's about companionship. How long do you want to live your life for her? I am not even going to go to the possibility she is getting it outside. She might not. She no want sex. You want. Abeg move forward and get a companion. Sometimes I think polygamy keeps women like this in check.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Okuda(m): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
any womsn that can starve a man of sex is in control of the relationship. lol. im a fsmily msn so i know what i am saying.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by Planet3xi: 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
Gforce2019:

Igboro!

Baba cheesy
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by ebhomien123: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
I was having the Same issue back then, not until I threatens her with divorce before her brain reset.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

6 Things To Never Have In Your Home / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.