Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man (3121 Views)

I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise / Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? / 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
IamPlato:
I Am Sure HusbandSnatcha didnt Use This Method
Yeye cheesy
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
See my no 1 problem is dat i pamper men a lot
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Yeye cheesy
So Saith My 21st Century Girlfriend sad
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
See my no 1 problem is dat i pamper men a lot
like Seriously grin
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
Eroms4life17:
Girls will never comment on this kind of thread since its not meant to shame men.
My Brother You Are Right. They Will Avoid This thread because They Always Want Quick Money And Sex... No Patience
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 7:07am On Jul 19, 2019
Just Refreshing
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by kurupt1: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2019
IamPlato:
Lalasticlala... I just want to help the ladies
This ur opinion that you shouldn't give a man sex is null and void for a lot of men.Any girl that is not a virgin that is witholding sex from me,Is just wasting her time cos I know she might be giving it to one tout in her neighborhood
Infact, if a girl uses sex as a bargaining tool when she is not a virgin,i will start seeing her a manipulative person and that will be the beginning of the end of the relationship for me
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by Ilekokonit: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2019
How to keep a man.

Do not give him sex, I repeat, do not give him sex

Don't give him sex and watch him dump you like a hot potato. What else does a "complete" man principally want from a woman if not sex ?
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2019
kurupt1:
This ur opinion that you shouldn't give a man sex is null and void for a lot of men.Any girl that is not a virgin that is witholding sex from me,Is just wasting her time cos I know she might be giving it to one tout in her neighborhood
Infact, if a girl uses sex as a bargaining tool when she is not a virgin,i will start seeing her a manipulative person and that will be the beginning of the end of the relationship for me
i Understand You Perfectly, sex Is A Major Problem. Once A Lady Is Disvirgined She Begins To Want Sex Like Every Other... It Would Be Safer If We Can Abstain a While...
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2019
Ilekokonit:

Don't give him sex and watch him dump you like a hot potato. What else does a "complete" man principally want from a woman if not sex ?
Of Cause Sex Is A Major Want... So As A Man If You Wish To Have Sex with A Woman, marry Her And She Is All Yours
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by okoroemeka(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2019
dingbang:
Only thing that makes sense in this thread is that ass. Nothing else matters.
haaahaaa!!!hmm,if a man loves that ass I am seeing and unfortunately a better ass comes up,what will he do?? naturally men are created to upgrade to the next level,play any tricks you like, men will be men and ass is meant to be fvcked.
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2019
okoroemeka:
haaahaaa!!!hmm,if a man loves that ass I am seeing and unfortunately a better ass comes up,what will he do?? naturally men are created to upgrade to the next level,play any tricks you like, men will be men and ass is meant to be fvcked.
Na Them!
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by kurupt1: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
IamPlato:
Of Cause Sex Is A Major Want... So As A Man If You Wish To Have Sex with A Woman, marry Her And She Is All Yours
Man must test first before buying tongue Nawa for you .Make we marry community borehole?Op,take ur time oo
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
kurupt1:
Man must test first before buying tongue Nawa for you .Make we marry community borehole?Op,take ur time oo
grin grin
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by Ilekokonit: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
IamPlato:

But that will be marrying for the wrong reason just like marrying just because someone gets pregnant. What if it turns out that after living together post marriage you both realise you were not compatible to start with or do you think people who divorce (close to 50% of all marriages including bin the church) planned to divorce? The fact is that until you live with someone you will NEVER know if you are compatible as EVERYONE is hiding some character flaw during courtship. So, marrying just because of sex is the fastest way to disappointment.
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ilekokonit:

But that will be marrying for the wrong reason just like marrying just because someone gets pregnant. What if it turns out that after living together post marriage you both realise you were not compatible to start with or do you think people who divorce (close to 50% of all marriages including bin the church) planned to divorce? The fact is that until you live with someone you will NEVER know if you are compatible as EVERYONE is hiding some character flaw during courtship. So, marrying just because of sex is the fastest way to disappointment.
Sense Will Not Kill You

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Will See Pastor Chris This Morning Ensure You Share This With Him / What’s An Insult That Sounds Like A Compliment? / Are Nigerian Girls Actually Useless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.