Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River (34855 Views)

US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) / Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers For Beheading Five ONELGA Vigilantes / Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by christianzest: 11:20am On May 31, 2019
EXACTLY , now who lose??, no lesson has been learnt all in the name of tradition
saheedbadmus:
This is serious...but the villagers for don hand am over to the police rather than taking laws into there hand
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Javenguf: 11:23am On May 31, 2019
If this story is true then what they did wasn't right. He shud face the wrath of the law. Not jungle justice
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Kirinwa: 11:23am On May 31, 2019
delugajackson:
This is barbaric. But what's more barbaric is the fact that he beheaded his own brother. Even threatened to behead anyone that came close to him.

He deserves every inhumane treatment meted out to him.

That's a crime. The elders in that village should be arrested along with their traditional ruler. They should all be dumped in same cell for 1 week without food and water bound with strong cords.
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Charmingpet: 11:32am On May 31, 2019
Is it for real, i tot it happens only in movies.hmmmmm
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by frozen70(f): 11:39am On May 31, 2019
What a stupid act and barbaric decision

I don't even know who to blame more for this evil

So the entire family is closed or what ❓

He should have been left alive to leave with it for life and suffers the pains
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by ensamy(m): 11:41am On May 31, 2019
All these can only happen in Cross River state, where cannibalism still take place in some villages to date.
Never pass a night at Ugep if you are a stranger otherwise peppersoup oooo cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Share

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by ogtavia(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

End stage of Hitman Bloodmoney. Requiem.
Nice.
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by oduademonest: 12:13pm On May 31, 2019
Civilization is really far from the SE
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by pagorino(m): 12:14pm On May 31, 2019
End time is near... I concur cry
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by olumalcolm(m): 12:25pm On May 31, 2019
if this were to happen in ogun state, we wuld hv seen comments lik "na dem, brown roof republic" but c dem nw, barbaric set of marafvckers. buried man alive wit his beheaded broda. Anyways rip to d dead. angry
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by lafiagi007: 1:07pm On May 31, 2019
Obaofusa:
I wish they can see the real story behind the situation..

As a man of God I just saw a vision it was the work of the witches from the second generation, Their parents did extremely evil and one of the uncle sold them out in the witch world.

Anyway I've prayed the uncle will confess and die in few weeks.

If this didn't happen know am not called.

All the atheist and uncircumcised Philistines Moslem can insult me I don't care

please tell us when the uncle will die, mumu. Even your ogas at the top have made prophecies and it failed, not to talk of you, a young trickster claiming to be a prophet.
Question: Who is a prophet (in christian world today)?
Answer: A prophet is ANYBODY who is vocal (orator, public speaker) who has the ability to hypnotize people using magical power or, by exploiting the weaknesses in the human brain.
Your "Spiritual father" don dey give you small small jazz abi?. kwantinu diaris god ooooo

1 Like

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by maasoap(m): 1:17pm On May 31, 2019
delugajackson:
This is barbaric. [b] But what's more barbaric is the fact that he beheaded his own brother. Even threatened to behead anyone that came close to him.

He deserves every inhumane treatment meted out to him.

In this incidence, nothing could be more barbaric than burying someone alive. I think you're from that region and that's why your judgement/opinion was faulty
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 31, 2019
lafiagi007:

please tell us when the uncle will die, mumu. Even your ogas at the top have made prophecies and it failed, not to talk of you, a young trickster claiming to be a prophet.
Question: Who is a prophet (in christian world today)?
Answer: A prophet is ANYBODY who is vocal (orator, public speaker) who has the ability to hypnotize people using magical power or, by exploiting the weaknesses in the human brain.
Your "Spiritual father" don dey give you small small jazz abi?. kwantinu diaris god ooooo
I'm not a preacher but a prophet and if you try me I'll deal with you that you'll so beg for life and life won't be found for you.
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by NiggasInParis: 1:26pm On May 31, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

I was almost buried alive in Cruz Azul, Mexico in 1999.

I was a hitman for the Sinaloa cartel

We made a decision to uproot the Mendellin crew, our major rivals.

So..... we killed one of the favourite nephews of Don Carlos Asprilla.

The funeral was in the public cemetery full of tombstones and mausoleums.

[img]https://i./kgK.gif[/img]

Where i was..... it was dark and cramped.

I was sweating in my suit. Waiting for showtime, barely able to breathe.

I listened with my ears to wood, hearing the pastor preach to hardened criminals who didn't believe in Heaven/Hell

The moment i heard "ashes to ashes, and dust to dust"

I opened the lid of the coffin next to the funeral party and came out guns ablazing ! shocked shocked shocked

[img]https:///media/5-25-2019/2KgDWs.gif[/img]

I can assure you that the cemetery became overpopulated in the next 5 mins

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

Haha, guy give me your top 5 books
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by tydi(m): 1:50pm On May 31, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

I was almost buried alive in Cruz Azul, Mexico in 1999.

I was a hitman for the Sinaloa cartel

We made a decision to uproot the Mendellin crew, our major rivals.

So..... we killed one of the favourite nephews of Don Carlos Asprilla.

The funeral was in the public cemetery full of tombstones and mausoleums.

[img]https://i./kgK.gif[/img]

Where i was..... it was dark and cramped.

I was sweating in my suit. Waiting for showtime, barely able to breathe.

I listened with my ears to wood, hearing the pastor preach to hardened criminals who didn't believe in Heaven/Hell

The moment i heard "ashes to ashes, and dust to dust"

I opened the lid of the coffin next to the funeral party and came out guns ablazing ! shocked shocked shocked

[img]https:///media/5-25-2019/2KgDWs.gif[/img]

I can assure you that the cemetery became overpopulated in the next 5 mins

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

Are you really a writer or a drug addict

If you ain't off the point, you would be drown in our imaginations..
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by TheFacelessMan: 1:52pm On May 31, 2019
tydi:

Are you really a writer or a drug addict

If you ain't off the point, you would be drown in our imaginations..

Ask your father, he would tell you what he's addicted to.
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by tydi(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Ask your father, he would tell you what he's addicted to.

He is addicted to brains, which you lack!
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by TheFacelessMan: 1:53pm On May 31, 2019
tydi:

He is addicted to brains, which you lack!

Yes. He's addicted to chicken brains given the small size of his. grin

49 people glanced at the story and knew what it was - fiction.

ONLY an abject idiot wouldn't know.
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by TheFacelessMan: 1:55pm On May 31, 2019
NiggasInParis:

Haha, guy give me your top 5 books

That i like or i have written?
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by tydi(m): 1:57pm On May 31, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Yes. He's addicted to chicken brains given the small size of his. grin

49 people glanced at the story and knew what it was - fiction.

ONLY an abject idiot wouldn't know.

Fiction killllll you there.. When important matter is being discussed.. Must you always play around are you still a baby.. On every thread you are always spewing your fictional gibberish.
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by TheFacelessMan: 2:26pm On May 31, 2019
tydi:

K
Fiction killllll you there.. When important matter is being discussed.. Must you always play around are you still a baby.. On every thread you are always spewing your fictional gibberish.

Did i force you to read them ?

My posts are restricted to ONLY intelligent people. So not for you.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by tydi(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Did i force you to read them ?

My posts are restricted to ONLY intelligent people. So not for you.

One trait of unintelligent people is insecurity which I couldn't find in your arsenal.. Faceless man
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by charlesm91(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2019
Auxtin85:
I guess his death is worse than being beheaded
a fate far worse
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by TheFacelessMan: 3:23pm On May 31, 2019
tydi:

One trait of unintelligent people is insecurity which I couldn't find in your arsenal.. Faceless man

Boring as well as dumb.

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Deepfeel(m): 3:36pm On May 31, 2019
Still a lost to the family though sad
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by seunfape(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad very good.Dey shud fumigate d burial ground with undiluted acid.
nítric àcid oo
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by NiggasInParis: 4:44pm On May 31, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

That i like or i have written?

That you have read...
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by saintolaf(m): 5:03pm On May 31, 2019
ECHO FOR THOSE FOLKS!

THAT'S THE WAY OF OLD, IN MY MATERNAL VILLAGE.

IT ENSURED EVERYONE STUCK TO THEIR BEST CHARACTERS.

THUMBS UP FOR THE YOUNG �!
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by KKDUBEM: 5:47pm On May 31, 2019
What is this thing with Cross River people, if it is not witchcraft! It is this type of savagery we are reading
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by lafiagi007: 6:41pm On May 31, 2019
Obaofusa:
I wish they can see the real story behind the situation..

As a man of God I just saw a vision it was the work of the witches from the second generation, Their parents did extremely evil and one of the uncle sold them out in the witch world.

Anyway I've prayed the uncle will confess and die in few weeks.

If this didn't happen know am not called.

All the atheist and uncircumcised Philistines Moslem can insult me I don't care
scammer
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Maghan37: 4:49am On Jun 01, 2019
dustydee:
Savages. If we claim to be civilised, there are better ways to deal with people than take the laws into our hands. I hope those who did this are arrested and brought to justice.
U are quite right my bro. Nobody shld take laws into their hands which means they are just as terrible as the person they are killing because for u to take such actions u have to bury ur soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos / Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos / Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.