Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River (34854 Views)

US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) / Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers For Beheading Five ONELGA Vigilantes / Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by jamezman(m): 10:20am On May 31, 2019
All these fuckery going on in one shithole of a Nation called Nigeria
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:20am On May 31, 2019
NEXT LEVEL
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Angelicqueen(f): 10:21am On May 31, 2019
this is serious

1 Like

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by bettercreature(m): 10:21am On May 31, 2019
delugajackson:
This is barbaric. But what's more barbaric is the fact that he beheaded his own brother. Even threatened to behead anyone that came close to him.

He deserves every inhumane treatment meted out to him.
That is next level justice and should be adopted by every state

1 Like

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Femijohn198: 10:23am On May 31, 2019
many things happen this days in Nigeria.
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:23am On May 31, 2019
It has been destined that the whole family will go this way. Probably a penalty for the sin of his father or his grand father.

People should be careful how they love their lives. If karma doesn't get u, it will get your generation.
In addition to the final judgment. Good living is much more than a billion gold. Be warned!!!
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by bitingcool: 10:24am On May 31, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

I was almost buried alive in Cruz Azul, Mexico in 1999.
So
I was a hitman for the Sinaloa cartel

We made a decision to uproot the Mendellin crew, our major rivals.

So..... we killed one of the favourite nephews of Don Carlos Asprilla.

The funeral was in the public cemetery full of tombstones and mausoleums.

[img]https://i./kgK.gif[/img]

Where i was..... it was dark and cramped.

I was sweating in my suit. Waiting for showtime, barely able to breathe.

I listened with my ears to wood, hearing the pastor preach to hardened criminals who didn't believe in Heaven/Hell

The moment i heard "ashes to ashes, and dust to dust"

I opened the lid of the coffin next to the funeral party and came out guns ablazing ! shocked shocked shocked

[img]https:///media/5-25-2019/2KgDWs.gif[/img]
. following
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by OmoAregbesola: 10:25am On May 31, 2019
Southern Christian sha, na wa ooo
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by ogtavia(m): 10:25am On May 31, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

I listened with my ears to wood, hearing the pastor preach to hardened criminals who didn't believe in Heaven/Hell

I opened the lid of the coffin next to the funeral party and came out guns ablazing ! shocked shocked shocked

I can assure you that the cemetery became overpopulated in the next 5 mins

Mafia Game?
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by ogtavia(m): 10:26am On May 31, 2019
That last paragraph is horrifying..
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by iammolise(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2019
grin Good!!!
I like this kind of justice... Lol they put his brother's Corps on him cheesy, let him feel how it is to be on the other side of being the killed and not the killer.
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Partaker(m): 10:28am On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:
They should have buried him in the bush with only his head sticking out. They should then pour palm oil and sugar on his head and let soldier ants do the rest.
chai this would have been worse than the one giving to him.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by dingbang(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:
They should have buried him in the bush with only his head sticking out. They should then pour palm oil and sugar on his head and let soldier ants do the rest.
lol it's still the same thing, earthworms and centipedes will infest on his body.
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by bendike: 10:29am On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:
Haba! Guy you badt ohh shocked

1 Like

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by TheFacelessMan: 10:31am On May 31, 2019
ogtavia:

Mafia Game?

End stage of Hitman Bloodmoney. Requiem.
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by bjreal67(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2019
delugajackson:
This is barbaric. But what's more barbaric is the fact that he beheaded his own brother. Even threatened to behead anyone that came close to him.

Actually is head was not there... I mean they followed him.. Those that wanted there landed properties made sure the family was wiped off completely...

From the spiritual perpective
#ifyouknowyouknow
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by bluefilm: 10:38am On May 31, 2019
But how come?

I thought ojemba is supposed to be a Biafran nomenclature?
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Bbbwings: 10:41am On May 31, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

I can assure you that the cemetery became overpopulated in the next 5 mins

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool
Na wa o
You always have a story to share.
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Keke4higherpurc: 10:41am On May 31, 2019
Some people dey get mind o, the cold I feel killing a chicken, how person go comfortably cut another person head?

Keke for sale in port Harcourt
Check my signature for contact details

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by vicfajeze: 10:46am On May 31, 2019
delugajackson:

U ARE A GOODER tongue
delugajackson:

U ARE A GOODER
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Hotfreezers: 10:47am On May 31, 2019
dingbang:
lol it's still the same thing, earthworms and centipedes will infest on his body.

Those would be after his death. This one I suggested, soldier ants would eat his brain, eyes and tongue while will alive.
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Almunjid(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2019
ayourbamie:
Forest justice
Lol, this one don pass jungle justice abi? grin
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by zabuur: 10:56am On May 31, 2019
Is this in Nigeria or Biafra?
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by themanderon: 10:58am On May 31, 2019
High level manipulation probably by a relative.
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by bmos(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2019
quadodc:
I mean like seriously

I really mean like seriously seriously
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by AndikanEssien(m): 11:06am On May 31, 2019
Hahaha chai you wicked ��

Hotfreezers:
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by gowaga68: 11:06am On May 31, 2019
What has the Moslems got to do with your advertisement?

Obaofusa:
I wish they can see the real story behind the situation..

As a man of God I just saw a vision it was the work of the witches from the second generation, Their parents did extremely evil and one of the uncle sold them out in the witch world.

Anyway I've prayed the uncle will confess and die in few weeks.

If this didn't happen know am not called.

All the atheist and uncircumcised Philistines Moslem can insult me I don't care
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Aleboss(m): 11:07am On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:
Chai! You know wickedness o
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Dshocker(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2019
Obaofusa:
I wish they can see the real story behind the situation..

As a man of God I just saw a vision it was the work of the witches from the second generation, Their parents did extremely evil and one of the uncle sold them out in the witch world.

Anyway I've prayed the uncle will confess and die in few weeks.

If this didn't happen know am not called.

All the atheist and uncircumcised Philistines Moslem can insult me I don't care

Can you please and please shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos / Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos / Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.