Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,372 members, 7,958,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Another Destruction Ordered By Ihedioha In Owerri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Destruction Ordered By Ihedioha In Owerri (18066 Views)

Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha / Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court / Asoluka Reacts To His Rumored Appointment As Commissioner Of Finance By Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Destruction Ordered By Ihedioha In Owerri by Konki: 6:27am On Jun 01, 2019
jodeci:

That guy is impulsive by default,hardly reasons through before writing comments.

Spot on!
Re: Another Destruction Ordered By Ihedioha In Owerri by fromuk(m): 7:25am On Jun 01, 2019
senatordave1:
Ihedioha is destabilizing a polity that rochas stabilized
Use ur sense. That picture happened some months ago. If u check well you will see a thread about in here few months ago. You guys should stop believing any blogger.
Re: Another Destruction Ordered By Ihedioha In Owerri by dingbang(m): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2019
MadamExcellency:
Those decorations that add no value to the people should be destroyed as soon as possible.

Rochas Government destroyed living trees and flowers and replace them with artificial decorations.

Moreover, Gov. Ihedioha has no hand in the implementations of Court orders and verdicts Rochas refused to apply.
I am disappointed at your level of reasoning. If someone beautifies a state with trees and flowers, don't you think it makes the place look attractive for investors?
Re: Another Destruction Ordered By Ihedioha In Owerri by jodeci(m): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2019
dingbang:
I am disappointed at your level of reasoning. If someone beautifies a state with trees and flowers, don't you think it makes the place look attractive for investors?

Bros. Beautification alone does not attract investors.No investor will come to IMO right now given the infrastructural decay,not even one good road in Owerri,I was so disappointed yester day when I drove into owerri though concord hotel axis. Okorocha is the most tasteless governor in the history of the world, did you see the finishing of the police headquarters?..
Re: Another Destruction Ordered By Ihedioha In Owerri by MadamExcellency: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2019
dingbang:

Ohakim planted trees and Rochas removed the trees and replace them with non living trees.

That is what I call Iberiberism of Rochas Government
Re: Another Destruction Ordered By Ihedioha In Owerri by nototribalist: 10:37am On Jun 01, 2019
CID11:
Anupam this is an old picture of last year. Get a job because 8 years of wailing is too long. Your pay master has been defeated
Yoruba people are now crying for us more than we do for ourselves. I don't understand where their love for Rochas surface from

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight / Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South / Wike Needs Prayers And Deliverance ~benue CPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.