Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

"And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus (4069 Views)

Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / The First Shall Be Last And The Last Shall Be First / And Ye Shall Be My Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
Maximus69:
Even your ancestors the ancient Pharisees spoke of what exactly Jesus said before accusing him. Can you see your life? cheesy
You can't even say exactly what the person told you that you're calling a LIE? cheesy
Is that not unquestionably stupid? undecided
YOU ARE RIGHT

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
jesusjnr:
YOU ARE RIGHT
cheesy On the contrary!
The FALSE accuser is the one to be avoided, NOT the supposed accused! wink
Surely your intellect is far too low to that of the fabricator or the brain behind this cartoon! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
budaatum:

Chai! Another one full of jw hatred!

Max, I hope this one isn't as stupid as that pig!
Only a fool would say this about someone and blame the person for any kind of response he gets.

Y'all bunch of deluded folks should keep the foolish, baseless and ignorant conversation going.

It amounts to vanity.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by budaatum: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
budaatum:

jesusjnr! Provide buda, "malicious lies"!

angry angry angry

jesusjnr:
Only a fool would say this about someone and blame the person for any kind of response he gets.

Y'all bunch of deluded folks should keep the foolish, baseless and ignorant conversation going.

It amounts to vanity.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
jesusjnr:

It amounts to vanity.
All eyes can see the city that is built on the hilltop, of course it can't be hidden! Matthew 5:14-16 compared to Isaiah 2:2
Budaatum is not even a JW but she can SEE the ONE and ONLY mountain that almost all of you are FULL of hatred for Jehovah's Witnesses organization! John 17:14-16, Matthew 10:22
Thank you for quoting buda!
So according to the title of the thread, surely the evidence is proved that there is actually a group that people of all sorts will hate for no just cause! Matthew 24:9
God bless you! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by budaatum: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
Maximus69:
There is no right thinking person who has got something to show for whatever he stands for, and still brags!
If two persons are arguing about who is wealthier nobody listens until they start spending, that is when observers will know for sure who truly have money.
The same thing happens here, there is no need claiming been Jesus' follower or holy spirit, it is your works or fruit{Galatians 5:22-23} that will prove how close you are to Jesus! undecided
As he said, Jesus Is Only Your Lord, If You Do His Will

Which is what?
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
budaatum:

Which is what?
Jesus has NO will except whatever his father instruct him to do! John 8:28
It is God's will that Jesus came to do NOT his own! Matthew,7:21-23
Note that Jesus can not be anybody's friend except those who agreed to do his father's will! Matthew 12:46-50
So the only way Jesus can truthfully be your Lord is if you acknowledge him as your role model!
This means you must try all within your capability to imitate him in thoughts, words and actions. That is the only criteria that will compel his father to acknowledge you as someone worthy to live forever! John 3:16
But all those who failed or willfully refused to imitate Jesus are condemned already because Jesus stands as the model everyone must imitate to have everlasting life! John 3:17-18
That is why Satan exterminated all those who knew exactly how to imitate Jesus in the first century and immediately initiated his own FALSE teachings. Which most of people thought is Christianity today! So that even if Jesus should come back{in spirit} as he has promised, he wouldn't see any religious group that's practicing what he laid down as tenets for faithful people to follow! Luke 18:8
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Emusan(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
Maximus69:
So according to the title of the thread, surely the evidence is proved that there is actually a group that people of all sorts will hate for no just cause! Matthew 24:9
God bless you! smiley

You have come with your Mumbo jumbo again

Did the title say A GROUP or Christ's Name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
budaatum:

Which is what?
Which is imitating Jesus completely!
Of course that is not possible now so God will pardon your errors WHILE YOU'RE EXERTING YOURSELF VIGOROUSLY TO IMITATE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON!
That is what GRACE is all about!
So there is nothing like once saved forever saved, you must continue to fight with so many sinful tendencies{ 1Corinthians 9:27} since we're born in sin! Romans 7:14-25
Good night buda! smiley smiley smiley
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Emusan:

Exodus 6:2-3
Said
Verse 2 'And God spake unto Moses,and said unto him'
Verse 3 'And i appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was i not known to them' KJV
Please does this mean that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob never knew God's name 'JEHOVAH'?
Or that statement meant something deeper than that?
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
budaatum:
Thunder Fire Jesus Amen!

budaatum:
Odd enough, if one reads about God in the beginning, it really was like a little child, or at least an immature being, with its anger at being disobeyed, wrath at being given the wrong sacrifice and even the choice of sacrifices God required!

Thank God God grew out of such childishness and into an adult Christ. We'd still be pouring blood over temples if God hadn't grown up!

Imagine the irony of a human fool that would have the audacity to first come to my thread (https://www.nairaland.com/4798829/believing-jesus-without-obeying-words/4#73033990) and say "thunder fire Jesus" who is my Master, and also another thread of mine(https://www.nairaland.com/4985686/fallen-down-worshipped-baby-god#76745928) and label God, who made him from dust and ashes and put a brain in her human skull, childish and immature and needing to grow up etc., trying to teach the me that only sees myself as dust and ashes in the sight of God about humility, that should easily count as the joke of the year.

Thank God I treated buda as the utter fool that she truly was by opening a thread (https://www.nairaland.com/5085582/even-god-decides-destroy-all) that proved to prove to her that it smacked of utter foolishness and stupidity for any human made out of dust and ashes to see God her Creator as anything but perfect regardless of what He does.

And it seems the message struck home as buda very well knew that it was aimed at her to cure the extent of stupidity and pride in her mentality, as buda came with all fury to denounce that Truth concerning how vessels of dust and ashes should take their maker, but I proved to buda that i was ready to put buda in her true place of vanity for once.

So that was when buda campaign of calumny against jesusjnr actually commenced for buda would be going all over the place to be spreading falsehood and malicious lies concerning jesusjnr and ganging with all my haters to pull me down.

But unfortunately for buda, all her campaign against jesusjnr was guaranteed to fail as it has proven thus far and would continue to do, because the God of jesusjnr knows the truth as to why buda is actually after jesusjnr's head, for it was because jesusjnr was fighting for His cause and would not allow the most negligible and nothing buda who He made from dust and ashes to start insulting Him to that extent without any rebuke from me His servant.

So if buda likes buda can keep chasing shadows concerning her attempt to bring down jesusjnr and soil his character with baseless and unfounded accusations, for trying to correct her out of love for her gross error of labeling her own Maker "childish" and "immature" and "needing to grow up" for whatsoever reason.

For if that makes buda detest me so much and now sees me as proud and everything that buda says I am, because I didn't want buda to take that destructive lane, hence my correcting her out of love, then so be it.

p.s. Now people blaspheme the name of my God and insult Him for fun even as is well obvious, so that wasn't the point but that this came from budaatum someone I considered a friend here, so that gave the insult a very different dimension to me.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Emusan(m): 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Maximus69:

Exodus 6:2-3
Said
Verse 2 'And God spake unto Moses,and said unto him'
Verse 3 'And i appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was i not known to them' KJV
Please does this mean that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob never knew God's name 'JEHOVAH'?
Or that statement meant something deeper than that?

How does this support your lie that the title never talked about A GROUP but Christ name's sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Emusan:

No mind the fool, as I didn't accept his persistent invitation to join the JW, I now became the devil, Lol! grin
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
Emusan:

How does this support your lie that the title never talked about A GROUP but Christ name's sake
That's the deception that I foiled, as I said that their doctrine was highly flawed, therefore that turned into JW being hated for Christ's name sake in their sights.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
Emusan:

It simply means you don't understand the Bible!
Jesus was treated badly by religious teachers of his day!
And his followers we're persecuted for teaching what Jesus taught! Act 5:27-29
Jesus said those teaching exactly the same thing will always be treated as demonistic! Matthew 10:22-25
Your friend quoted Jesus' word and applied it to invisible worshipers when there is a well known GROUP receiving that same treatment globally due to teaching what other DIVERS religious group {having contradictions amongst themselves} termed as 'heresy' Act 24:5-6 wink
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
jesusjnr:

Imagine the irony of a human fool that would have the audacity to first come to my thread (https://www.nairaland.com/4798829/believing-jesus-without-obeying-words/4#73033990) and say "thunder fire Jesus" who is my Master, and also another thread of mine(https://www.nairaland.com/4985686/fallen-down-worshipped-baby-god#76745928) and label God, who made him from dust and ashes and put a brain in her human skull, childish and immature and needing to grow up etc., trying to teach the me that only sees myself as dust and ashes in the sight of God about humility, that should easily count as the joke of the year.

Thank God I treated buda as the utter fool that she truly was by opening a thread (https://www.nairaland.com/5085582/even-god-decides-destroy-all) that proved to prove to her that it smacked of utter foolishness and stupidity for any human made out of dust and ashes to see God her Creator as anything but perfect regardless of what He does.

And it seems the message struck home as buda very well knew that it was aimed at her to cure the extent of stupidity and pride in her mentality, as buda came with all fury to denounce that Truth concerning how vessels of dust and ashes should take their maker, but I proved to buda that i was ready to put buda in her true place of vanity for once.

So that was when buda campaign of calumny against jesusjnr actually commenced for buda would be going all over the place to be spreading falsehood and malicious lies concerning jesusjnr and ganging with all my haters to pull me down.

But unfortunately for buda, all her campaign against jesusjnr was guaranteed to fail as it has proven thus far and would continue to do, because the God of jesusjnr knows the truth as to why buda is actually after jesusjnr's head, for it was because jesusjnr was fighting for His cause and would not allow the most negligible and nothing buda who He made from dust and ashes to start insulting Him to that extent without any rebuke from me His servant.

So if buda likes buda can keep chasing shadows concerning her attempt to bring down jesusjnr and soil his character with baseless and unfounded accusations, for trying to correct her out of love for her gross error of labeling her own Maker "childish" and "immature" and "needing to grow up" for whatsoever reason.

For if that makes buda detest me so much and now sees me as proud and everything that buda says I am, because I didn't want buda to take that destructive lane, hence my correcting her out of love, then so be it.
Please are you quoting what buda believes presently or in the past when she was still an atheist? Act 22:3-4 cheesy
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
jesusjnr:
No mind the FOOL, as I didn't accept his persistent invitation to join the JW, I now became the devil, Lol! grin
Matthew 5:22! wink
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Emusan(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
Maximus69:
It simply means you don't understand the Bible!
Jesus was treated badly by religious teachers of his day!
And his followers we're persecuted for teaching what Jesus taught! Act 5:27-29
Jesus said those teaching exactly the same thing will always be treated as demonistic! Matthew 10:22-25
Your friend quoted Jesus' word and applied it to invisible worshipers when there is a well known GROUP receiving that same treatment globally due to teaching what other DIVERS religious group {having contradictions amongst themselves} termed as 'heresy' Act 24:5-6 wink

Now you said "'my friend'-(emphasis added) quoted Jesus statement and applied it to invisible worshipers...." waoooo

Anyways, your lie was about the TITLE of this thread not about the body, can you see your life outside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
Emusan:

Now you said "'my friend'-(emphasis added) quoted Jesus statement and applied it to invisible worshipers...." waoooo

Anyways, your lie was about the TITLE of this thread not about the body, can you see your life outside
Body that CANNOT be seen,whose activities CANNOT be felt, who has NOT gotten a RECOGNISABLE name!
Yes i can SEE my life in the midst of an organization that could be SEEN, whose activities could be FELT globally and whose NAME is known throughout the earth! Isaiah 2:2 compared to Matthew 5:14
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Emusan:

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
Maximus69:
Body that CANNOT be seen,whose activities CANNOT be felt, who has NOT gotten a RECOGNISABLE name!
Yes i can SEE my life in the midst of an organization that could be SEEN, whose activities could be FELT globally and whose NAME is known throughout the earth! Isaiah 2:2 compared to Matthew 5:14
Oh Maximus, Must you kill them by tormenting their souls with the TRUTH?
Why not just cool their thirsty tongues with a DROP of cool water {Silence} as you can see that they've become restless? Luke 16: 24
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
TATIME:

Why not just cool their thirsty tongues with a DROP of cool water {Silence} as you can see that they've become restless? Luke 16: 24
Alright bro, because you say so!
I'll leave them in their pains!
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by budaatum: 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ose sold his atheist paradise to you! shocked That can not be true. He did have lots of mana so what's he hakuri for? He did not tell us sorry! He should have told esan! We should have hakuri! Or were we too busy ripping into one another we didn't wadu muyal?

I came to your thread? You did buy it biko? All to your vex? You said it though, in one of your threads! Now I get you! "Atheist ending on nairaland". No one would have thought your ambition could be so great!

I'm sorry for breaking your rule on your newly acquired Nairaland. I came to your thread! Thank you! You could have banned me! Could you remove ex nairaland owner seun from be tolerant and put your own name there so everyone knows your rules please? I take it it's:

Don't write where or what jnr don't permit!

jesusjnr:

p.s. Now people blaspheme the name of my God and insult Him for fun even as is well obvious, so that wasn't the point but that this came from budaatum someone I considered a friend here, so that gave the insult a very different dimension to me.
Seriously jnr, you need to find a cure for this your disease!
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by budaatum: 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
TATIME:

One does not light lamps and hide it. Nor does one wet evil tongues with drops of cool water!
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by budaatum: 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
Maximus69:
Please are you quoting what buda believes presently or in the past when she was still an atheist? Act 22:3-4 cheesy
buda does not believe! (Seriously, I'm getting tired of this!)

jnr, you once [url==https://www.nairaland.com/4437570/gospel-according-luke#72508794]asked[/url] me to tell you about my conversion. Is it not true that:

Thunder Fire Jesus buda Amen! Amen! Amen!

I wrote that last year when Jesus was Thundering me like Fire, and I said Amen.

I even explained it at the time! For that post was a moment when the Holy Ghost quickened in me.

Some people will be playing with medicine. They will think it is leaf.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 06, 2019
budaatum:

buda does not believe! (Seriously, I'm getting tired of this!)

jnr, you once [url==https://www.nairaland.com/4437570/gospel-according-luke#72508794]asked[/url] me to tell you about my conversion. Is it not true that:

Thunder Fire Jesus buda Amen! Amen! Amen!

I wrote that last year when Jesus was Thundering me like Fire, and I said Amen.

I even explained it at the time! For that post was a moment when the Holy Ghost quickened in me.

Some people will be playing with medicine. They will think it is leaf.
Only a fool could possibly think that "she" could be able to dress up "her" "thunder fire Jesus" to mean something else from what "thunder fire Jesus" clearly means.

For only a bigger fool could possibly believe such a fool's obvious lies.

You were obviously an atheist when you said that, so justifying that saying solely on the basis of that would have been commonsensical.

But instead you've chosen to lie your way out of it which has resulted in this huge blunder because your lie is really embarrassing I must say, and I really do feel for you because it is so uncalled for.

You and I know why you did it, so if you like keep embarrassing yourself thinking you could possibly deceive anyone by your "thunder fire Jesus" comment, let me see who could possibly fall for it.

Meanwhile you didn't say anything about the derogatory comment about God after you converted, for it's obvious you still think with the brain that God, who made you from dust and ashes, gave to you, that God was "childish, immature, and needed to grow up..."

So let us know if you think any differently now from then.

Thank you.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 06, 2019
budaatum:
Ose sold his atheist paradise to you! shocked That can not be true. He did have lots of mana so what's he hakuri for? He did not tell us sorry! He should have told esan! We should have hakuri! Or were we too busy ripping into one another we didn't wadu muyal?

I came to your thread? You did buy it biko? All to your vex? You said it though, in one of your threads! Now I get you! "Atheist ending on nairaland".
Lolz! grin

So na the bolded dey pain you?

If so, you can go and hang yourself dry in the hottest part of hell, for that's truth therefore it shall surely come to pass whether you like it or not!
budaatum:
No one would have thought your ambition could be so great!

Yeah because saying atheism is coming to an end could make your greatly deluded mind think that one's ambition is so great just because seun the owner of nairaland was an atheist.

No surprises there.

A woeful attempt to drag seun into a mess you got yourself into.
budaatum:

I'm sorry for breaking your rule on your newly acquired Nairaland. I came to your thread! Thank you! You could have banned me! Could you remove ex nairaland owner seun from be tolerant and put your own name there so everyone knows your rules please? I take it it's:

Don't write where or what jnr don't permit!

Now all these emanated from someone who only recently said this recently to a fellow nairalander:
budaatum:

You asalimpo, are very very very stupid!

Now, get the fuq off my thread!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Sorry I didn't warn about the strong language, but you should get the point already.

Speaks volume about such a person and what to make of "her" rantings. #hypocrite wink

Maybe using strong language would have accorded me the same rights buda thinks only buda has, Lol!

budaatum:

Seriously jnr, you need to find a cure for this your disease!
It should be well obvious by now that if anyone has a disease here that it isn't jesusjnr but the hypocrite buda who is trying to nail him at all possible cost with the figments of "her" imaginations, albeit to no avail.

But when the sick do not even realize they are sick, even the cure to their disease would not be able to cure their disease.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by budaatum: 10:31am On Jun 06, 2019
Well jnr, he did get off my thread. And he is a stupid pig who made me sin by insulting my tits, but I tell you the truth he is nowhere like you!

You said buda "lied maliciously", evidence I daresay you never admit and I still patiently wait for! Or don't you know that the bearing of false allegations against your neighbors is not a sin against their flesh but a sin against the spirit?

I am not dealing with your rabid loony ranting jnr. It is rabid loony ranting, and many have warned you about it but you, with your warped mind, see it as "hating you for Jesus" and take it as evidence of God's love for you instead of recognising the hate is for your rabid loony conduct.

I can put a mark on you though. The mark of the nobody. You wouldn't like it. Just ask any of the nobodys before you.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2019
budaatum:
Well jnr, he did get off my thread. And he is a stupid pig who made me sin by insulting my tits, but I tell you the truth he is nowhere like you!

You said buda "lied maliciously", evidence I daresay you never admit and I still patiently wait for! Or don't you know that the bearing of false allegations against your neighbors is not a sin against their flesh but a sin against the spirit?

I am not dealing with your rabid loony ranting jnr. It is rabid loony ranting, and many have warned you about it but you, with your warped mind, see it as "hating you for Jesus" and take it as evidence of God's love for you instead of recognising the hate is for your rabid loony conduct.

I can put a mark on you though. The mark of the nobody. You wouldn't like it. Just ask any of the nobodys before you.
When someone is dishing out hurtful words FACELESSLY on social media and he got what he deserves, is that the same with humble, respectful and zealous preachers in the neighbourhood getting ill treatment from people simply because what they believe differs?
You will know the TRUTH and the truth will set you free! John 8:32
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by budaatum: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2019
TATIME:
When someone is dishing out hurtful words FACELESSLY on social media and he got what he deserves, is that the same with humble, respectful and zealous preachers in the neighbourhood getting ill treatment from people simply because what they believe differs?
I am very certain you are not judging buda! You never got "ill treatment" from me. Nor are you asking me to be "humble, respectful and zealous" to pigs because it is not their beliefs but the poo that comes out their mouths we abhor for polluting everywhere up.

Anyway, I did not call on you to come tell me if I qualify as Online JW or not. I trust my teacher who gave me my certificate and a recommendation and that will do me! Anyone who no like can jumpupandown!

buda is a Online JW now!
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by budaatum: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Yours is a sorry case...
You keep bring past ...a simple question I asked you can't answer yet you keep using past to dodge the question.
The quarrel was with you and Sabrina and not me,so don't drag me into it biko....
What happened between you and her is you both business....
On Nl, I don't use familiarity as you do...we may be friends offline but online i may be your number one critic....dont use petty sentiments like you know me bla bla bla....offline and online are different! Live in the present!
To your question, why wouldn't "clear my name"(as you always hasten to do...lolz) when I woke up to see your post of you claiming I was spoiling your rep and painting you black.? Or when you kept on repeating to Martinez and Sabrina that I did this to you?

You are a hypocrite

Here jnr. One of the times you were warned about your loony rants. And as you very well should know, it doesn't work on buda.

I have not yet come across anyone who does not eventually reflect and see themselves and the fruits they have been producing even if they managed to delude themselves for long. Or are these not the two you yourself caught for Jesus and were evidence of your prowess who are now telling you off? We will be patient with you.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2019
budaatum:

But you called the many who were warning the "real devils" Pharisees and Sadducees at some point, so you obviously saw them as hating me for Jesus as I still think.

So what changed buda, it is you or me?

Or you think they were right at the time?

The thing you perhaps don't know is that God -with emphasis - is with me, I said God not man, I wish you could understand what that means.

Try and stop pleasing men buda, learn from Jesus if not jesusjnr for it would take you no real where, for they may make you happy and be pleased with you but it is vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.

Trust me I know what i'm talking about, you can't be like Jesus, if you don't train yourself to do what the Master requires of you regardless of whose ox is gored.

See you be my person regardless, that's why i'd tell you the Truth even it means you hating me, for the Truth is what distinguished me, and I don't want you to be any less.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Pyramid Fete To All Members Of The Rosicrucian Order, AMORC / John Wesley And William Tyndale Debunk Pope On The Immortal Soul / Love Thy “gay” Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.