Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog (67118 Views)

Adesua Etomi And Banky W Are Expecting Their First Child / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Sunmbo And David Adeoye Welcome Their First Child Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by HAVENHILLS: 10:33pm On May 31, 2019
SOMEHOW, SOMEHOW SHA WEY SHE BORN FINISH. 30 BILLION GANG GO LOOK FOR ANOTHER NEW GIRL TO TURN TO BABA MAMA
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by iRepNaija1: 10:33pm On May 31, 2019
If this is true, I'm shaking my head. Chioma gave up school for this? She should have a plan B if things don't work out.
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by ofem89(m): 10:37pm On May 31, 2019
PrettyGist:
wink

WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE

how does these news solve a problem
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by ofem89(m): 10:39pm On May 31, 2019
[quote author=PrettyGist post=78901556] wink

WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE

JESUS IS COMING SOON REPENT FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS.
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by swetjo(f): 10:41pm On May 31, 2019
Pray they get married
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:01pm On May 31, 2019
escapefromusa:

An in your so called Europe and North America , when dogs and cats inherit their masters wealth.

The judiciary used the cats DNA to enforce such directives.

Like I said your mentally slow. Talking about places you have only read about in some "made for idiots" media outfit.
It is actually your mentality that is slow.
He is right there is nothing like a bastard in many of today's laws as such laws were once discriminatory and are considered discriminatory.
So children irrespective of birth circumstances have the same rights.
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by bajehjoshua(m): 11:20pm On May 31, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Davido and #Chioma allegedly expecting their first child together

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/davido-and-chioma-allegedly-expecting-their-first-child-together/

Eya choima episode is finally coming to an end. After belly I am sure hunt for a new babe starts this guy just want babies

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 31, 2019
ibkayee:
Having a baby out of wedlock isn't a crime but I thought she was being championed as the 'respectable' one. Now Nigerians are going to tear her apart

If this is actually true anyway

This is why i want to marry you. So you won't be a baby mama. But you must be ready to be a strong Christian like me
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by ibkayee(f): 11:28pm On May 31, 2019
GoTV:

This is why i want to marry you. So you won't be a baby mama. But you must be ready to be a strong Christian like me
I'm Buddhist

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 31, 2019
ibkayee:

I'm Buddhist

Bye then. Even though I'm a born again Christian, i rather marry a Muslim than a Buddhist
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by ibkayee(f): 11:32pm On May 31, 2019
GoTV:

Bye then. Even though I'm a born again Christian, i rather marry a Muslim than a Buddhist
Odabo
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Zombicmodz: 11:34pm On May 31, 2019
StarUp:
Chioma go soon turn Tokunbo for Davido hand... She should have asked her predecessors.

Her shakara is officially over !

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 31, 2019
ibkayee:

Odabo

I will be in Glasgow by September. I will send you a pm so we can meet and i will preach the gospel of our lord Jesus to you
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by ibkayee(f): 11:37pm On May 31, 2019
GoTV:

I will be in Glasgow by September. I will send you a pm so we can meet and i will preach the gospel of our lord Jesus to you
Glasgow is too far mate

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Igetmyown247: 12:01am On Jun 01, 2019
!
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Obusjames(m): 2:53am On Jun 01, 2019
I believe she will not be another baby mama....to you. Just put a ring on it. Before the baby come out.....����
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 01, 2019
Is this chioma? Doesn't look like her.
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Igetmyown247: 5:32am On Jun 01, 2019
Ugosample:
The thing is....

Chioma child will br the favourite

unlike the other kids he did not plan for

especially Imade

That's some thing women need to know
the circumstance that brought that child to the world determine to a large extent how the father engages with that child

Ask Wizkid if still in doubt

Stfu, David is a great father to all his kids regardless of anything. Give him props.
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by ehinmowo: 6:09am On Jun 01, 2019
Onyi22:

After all the years u have wasted with that ur formal boyfriend, did he marry u?

nothing concern agbero with overload. Nothing concern me with Davido and that babe una dey exchange words. Na that your posture attracted me. How make I send you dm?
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by ehinmowo: 6:11am On Jun 01, 2019
Amanda4life:
Chai. Im hiding my face in shame

on top another person matter? You be jollof rice?
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Majid1990(m): 7:01am On Jun 01, 2019
Who is pregnant Davido or chioma like for Davido share for chioma
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by PopeFlatino(m): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2019
Ooh Dumebi....Dumebi Don go carry .. lipsrsealed
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Tchinaidi(m): 7:16am On Jun 01, 2019
I must confess that there must be something about this Yoruba demons that constantly makes our sisters from the east wet in and out and constantly makes them tow thier part mumuishyly.Whats is actually the secret tool of engagement that this Yoruba demons have in thier arsenal.. honestly I'd appreciate this answer from any willing demon grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by nkypat: 7:35am On Jun 01, 2019
I pray she gives birth to a boy
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2019
LIKE I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!
CHIOMA THIS, CHIOMA THAT, LIKELY AFTER TURNING HER TO BABY MAMA, THE CASE FILE CLOSED; SAME LIES WILL THEN BE FORWARDED TO ANOTHER BEAUTY QUEEN UNTIL HE SPOILS ALL OF THEM AND FINALLY DECIDES TO SETTLE WITH A VIRGIN.
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Ugosample(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2019
Igetmyown247:

Stfu, David is a great father to all his kids regardless of anything. Give him props.

every parent has a favourite
it has nothing to do with being a good dad...

especially when those kids are from different women

You may be too young to understand it tho, so I won't blame you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why / Actresses Storm Imo For Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) / Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.