Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog (67102 Views)

Adesua Etomi And Banky W Are Expecting Their First Child / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Sunmbo And David Adeoye Welcome Their First Child Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Ugosample(m): 9:32am On Jun 01, 2019
Igetmyown247:
I don’t know why this makes me sad in a way, I guess I expected more from her, like getting married first before having his baby.. she has sacrificed so much for him to just become baby mama 3, but If shes happy and truly pregnant congrats to them.

What's so special about this "marriage" thing tho

why is every One feeling sad?

IF this news is true, SO WHAT?

Life will continue

Nigerians are not mature people in reasoning at all....

Assuming the story is true
somebody willingly got herself pregnant and you are feeling sorry for her undecided

Even IF he does not marry her, does it devalue her in Any way?

Life continues

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Ugosample(m): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2019
escapefromusa:

An in your so called Europe and North America , when dogs and cats inherit their masters wealth.

The judiciary used the cats DNA to enforce such directives.

Like I said your mentally slow. Talking about places you have only read about in some "made for idiots" media outfit.

what is this punk ass saying?

Do you know me?

Do you know where I have been to

You obviously don't, and you are still a punk ass kid suffering in a godforsaken failed $hithole country

For Your FVCKING info, once a child is YOURS...

Regardless of the circumstance that made that child yours (single, married, adopted, whatever)
You are responsible for that child, and he/she has a stake in your inheritance

if it's a wife vs baby mama thing

the law (for now) in many places recognise wife and not baby mama So the wife has an edge there

But for children

they are ALL the same

get that into your akamu brain

punk ass Bush man

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by ritmek(f): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2019
This is not chioma na....I hv looked at the picture severally..... it isn't her.....all this bloggers sha
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by jubangha(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2019
boom:assurance
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Lehgit(m): 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
he has shot has shot
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Lilimax(f): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
sad
Hahnemann:
Finally, Davido turn this girl to baby mama. But chioma is still better than Regina Daniel who married her grandfather anyway.
Not! Pregnancy outside wedlock is a sin embarassed BTW, the girl in that picture doesn't look like Chioma?
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by escapefromusa(f): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ugosample:

what is this punk ass saying?

Do you know me?

Do you know where I have been to

If have been any place or country well regarded, you could not be this stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by pinkygurl(f): 11:30am On Jun 02, 2019
Onyi22:

After all the years u have wasted with that ur formal boyfriend, did he marry u?
What is this one talking about? Which former boyfriend abeg?name please.cause my current boyfriend is my first love
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Onyi22(f): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
pinkygurl:

What is this one talking about? Which former boyfriend abeg?name please.cause my current boyfriend is my first love
Na so
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Rosay15(f): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lilimax:
sadNot! Pregnancy outside wedlock is a sin embarassed BTW, the girl in that picture doesn't look like Chioma?
.. She is the one, I watched d video on instablog...
You know pregnancy change women.. I wish her well though..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) / Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.