Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

When a lady is too difficult. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When a lady is too difficult. (42308 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by AmazonHippolyta(f): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
There is nothing like a difficult lady.
Every one has their standard it is not playing hard to get if she is not interested in you. She isn't.
Focus on guys to be responsible men and let women be angry

3 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by kaen1317: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
When a lady is too difficult then she doesnt know that good men are hard to find and that women are like flowers that bloom and wither. Men are like wine that gets better when it ages....Ned and Regina

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by aywhy93(m): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
smiley
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
ibkayee:

Relationships that start as friendships >>>

Until you end up like this man. Friend zoned till death.

15 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by ralmix(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
Gbam
stupidity:
I deh pity women shar. How they pick out one man out of the dozens of men that DM them really amazes me.

If to say I be woman, I for be ashawo o. A coded Instagram hoe

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by ICAMETOWIN(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
women will always play HTG,it's inherent in them. Deal with it bro.
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by ibkayee(f): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
truthsayer009:

Until you end up like this man. Friend zoned till death.

Lol I didn’t say friendships that hopefully turn into relationships though, I mean relationships that just happened to start as a friendship, if that makes any sense tongue

5 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by tydi(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
grin

I ask you out, you form hard to get, I walk..
No time to waste emotions on some hard to get on one and easy to open legs on another...

Life ain't fair so we have to deal with it how ever it comes.

13 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Kinjikitile(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
Toks2008:
I decided to drop this after I read a thread on the front page where a lady advised fellow ladies on the criteria to look for before they give a man attention on dating sites.

The truth is that there is no rule when it comes to dating except one basic rule..BE OPEN MINDED.

It is quite understandable if a lady is very sure she does not want a guy and tells him out-rightly but we have some ladies who are just difficult for the wrong reasons...this set of ladies will like a guy but will still be acting up with the notion that if the guy truly wants them, he should sweat blood in the bid to win them like a trophy.

When a lady is too difficult, she may remain single for a very long time or most likely attract the wrong guys cos Players usually find difficult ladies very fascinating.

Real mature and responsible men don't have the time and energy for drama but they will express their sincere intentions to a woman they truly desire and will move on if she shows no interest not because they don't want the lady and it's not about pride but it is simply because they are too responsible and focused to waste their time and energy chasing an unresponsive lady.

That a guy chases you for a long time does not mean he truly wants you but he just might want to prove a point to you.

Agreeing to date a guy quickly does not mean you are cheap but it is the way you comport yourself whilst dating him that matters. Proving hard to get is old fashioned and only for ladies who don't know what they want.

I hope this makes sense.
Very funny tho ..
Ama having a date on Sunday,, with this beautiful girl I like ,, but I don't want to spill that word ,, be my woman ,, don't want to woo her direct... ,, Ama afraid she might have a man ,, ,, but I don't ask girls that ..... I just don't know how it gonna work for both us . And I don't want to be wasting my time on her ... Feeling for a woman ain't easy oooh.... Sunday help me

6 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by BabaIbo: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
I remember asking a girl out, babe was like I really love you but we can't date cos I don't want a heart break(I guess she was acting base on her past/experience). The thing vex me sha, her reason was annoying, imagine she said because I am handsome and she felt she's not in the class of ladies she think I can/should date. I told her point black that she has low self esteem.

Meanwhile I wanted to date her for a serious relationship that might leads to the alter.

P.S- She told me whenever I'm ready to settle down, she's also ready but for courtship, she's afraid cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Timisamd(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
Toks2008:
I decided to drop this after I read a thread on the front page where a lady advised fellow ladies on the criteria to look for before they give a man attention on dating sites.

The truth is that there is no rule when it comes to dating except one basic rule..BE OPEN MINDED.

It is quite understandable if a lady is very sure she does not want a guy and tells him out-rightly but we have some ladies who are just difficult for the wrong reasons...this set of ladies will like a guy but will still be acting up with the notion that if the guy truly wants them, he should sweat blood in the bid to win them like a trophy.

When a lady is too difficult, she may remain single for a very long time or most likely attract the wrong guys cos Players usually find difficult ladies very fascinating.

Real mature and responsible men don't have the time and energy for drama but they will express their sincere intentions to a woman they truly desire and will move on if she shows no interest not because they don't want the lady and it's not about pride but it is simply because they are too responsible and focused to waste their time and energy chasing an unresponsive lady.

That a guy chases you for a long time does not mean he truly wants you but he just might want to prove a point to you.

Agreeing to date a guy quickly does not mean you are cheap but it is the way you comport yourself whilst dating him that matters. Proving hard to get is old fashioned and only for ladies who don't know what they want.

I hope this makes sense.

It does bro
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by meobizy(f): 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
When a lady is too difficult it means she is not interested.
If she was interested she won’t give resistance of any sort.
If she is interested and shows resistance then it means she was not that interested to begin with.
Chasing a woman who doesn't give you her full attention will always lead nowhere.
She will face you finally when her options of ‘more attractive males’ dry up.
Stay wise.

If she is very pretty and you chase her to the ends of the earth, slowly your mind will start wisening, making you know you’re being played for a fool.
After dumping her and repeating the cycle with three to four more girls you start giving yourself sense.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Okunrinogun: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
Just find one girl make you dey bleep and forget about this dating nonsence

18 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Mariangeles(f): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
[quote author=breakerofchains post=78906728][/quote] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by tydi(m): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
BabaIbo:
I remember asking a girl out, babe was like I really love you but we can't date cos I don't want a heart break(I guess she was acting base on her past/experience). The thing vex me sha, her reason was annoying, imagine she said because I am handsome and she felt she's not in the class of ladies she think I can/should date. I told her point black that she has low self esteem.

Meanwhile I wanted to date her for a serious relationship that might leads to the alter.

P.S- She told me whenever I'm ready to settle down, she's also ready but for courtship, she's afraid cheesy

You would have collected t0t0 with your handsomeness nah.. You should have told her you love babies and how beautiful you guys kids would look together if you guys do the do.. Abi your handsomeness no too sure you.. Finally you no wise!

10 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by shadrach77: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
I agree with the poster. Only immature and insecure guys chase ladies endlessly
It's a simple matter. A lady who likes you may reject your initial advance, but she would give you a slight green light to encourage you so that you can make another move.

If the initial rejection is too harsh, she is not into you. Save your dignity and take a walk. Don't give her the joy of thinking she is the best thing to walk on earth when their are so many other options out there

embarassed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by dbestuncle: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
joyberry:
Yh it does but it might not be applicable to everyone. That a man asks u out once, u turn him down and he leaves doesn't make him a real and reasonable man per se.Most of them do that to guilt trip or manipulate u into a relationship .They be like i dont waste time asking women out,leaving you feeling guilty and wondering if you made a mistake about letting go.About playing difficult most people been hurt its takes a while to open up again
The author of this piece is a male and I totally agree with the piece. the example you are giving is not the same as above. he spoke of forming difficult to get not refusing to accept at once.
Honestly I don't expect a guy to woe a lady on the first contact with her and I don't expect a lady to accept a guy on the first day he made advances at her, however this could happen n still play out fine.
Pls how can u explain the " am still praying after a year" or the "send me some money but am just give me some time to consider this things after 6 months "

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Bossjakande: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:
There is nothing like a difficult lady.
Every one has their standard it is not playing hard to get if she is not interested in you. She isn't.
Focus on guys to be responsible men and let women be angry
see who dey talk
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Mariangeles(f): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
Toks2008:

That is the best way to woe a lady you sincerely want....start acting like her man and observe her.

If she flows with you then you are in but if she starts acting difficult then accept the red flag and try to chance somewhere else.

Wooing a lady outrightly is for immature guys.
I disagree .

Not officially asking a girl you like to be your girlfriend is cowardice because you're afraid she might say No .

Ask her out officially so you have her word .
If you don't, she might use it against you at anytime .
In the end, you'll come to realize you've been wasting your time on a girl you thought was yours .

8 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by faithfull18(f): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
AmNuhRegular:
Can you people just let women be? sad
Their day isn't complete without it.

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Safiaa(f): 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
Toks2008 my brother, how are you sir?
truthsayer009:

Let me announce to your UK NL Safiaa babe that you're back.
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Mariangeles(f): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
tydi:

You would have collected t0t0 with your handsomeness nah.. You should have told her you love babies and how beautiful you guys kids would look together if you guys do the do.. Abi your handsomeness no too sure you.. Finally you no wise!
Now, your kind should be totally ignored to oblivion !
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
I strongly doubt this your statement here "When a lady is too difficult, she may remain single for a very long time or most likely attract the wrong guys"
ladies knows what they want, you dnt expect them to plan their life's and then expect a nonetity to come in and spoil it just in the name of ....I wnt to marry you ....

7 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Imstrong2(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
tydi:
grin

I ask you out, you form hard to get, I walk..
No time to waste emotions on some hard to get on one and easy to open legs on another...

Life ain't fair so we have to deal with it how ever it comes.
yeah bro,life is short ;Dine lady you are dying for is another man's piece of rag angrymy friends will tell me to continue wooing she will change her mind but I smile grin no time..who no like you no like you..thanks toks for this wonderful piece

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by BabaIbo: 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
tydi:

See small pikin reasoning, chai!
You don't even know who you are chatting with and you don jump to conclusion.
Bro, everything no be about tOtO, if na that one I don chop so many, even babe don toast me, so tey she give me free blow that same day, but all those shit ends in the past.

I get better thing to do with my energy and time, if the urge rise, I make one or two calls and ease myself with my side babe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by advocate666: 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
Toks2008:

You need to open more than your mind.
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by liberalchick(f): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
What does ‘difficult’ mean? A woman is NOT difficult because she turned down a guy, she is just not interested. What do you guys want sef? If she only wants to date guys she is interested in, you guys will say she is “difficult” “playing hard to get”. If she accepts every date. “She is an olosho”

If a girl says no to you, not the end of the world I am sure there is another girl that will say yes. Nobody is entitled to every girl he is interested in.

Faking a friendship with a girl to date her later is always a recipe for disaster, a girl can like you as a friend doesn’t mean she is interested in dating you, by then you would have already invested your time and emotions, which will just make you more bitter.

12 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by AmazonHippolyta(f): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
Bossjakande:
see who dey talk
Stop quoting me.
Your english is as silly as you are.
Mind your business and stop following me

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by XaintJoel20: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
I used to have this feeling that ladies were difficult to get until recently.
Look, that lady that is forming hard to get is always the one that wants to be with you.
It's their nature and not too cool because many ladies have lost responsible guys in the process.
I don't waste my time begging a lady to be with me.
Friendship is supposed to be a mutual thing. I shouldn't beg for it.
Thanks...

6 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by tydi(m): 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
BabaIbo:

See small pikin reasoning, chai!
You don't even know who you are chatting with and you don jump to conclusion.
Bro, everything no be about tOtO, if na that one I don chop so many, even babe don toast me, so tey she give me free blow that same day, but all those shit ends in the past.

I get better thing to do with my energy and time, if the urge rise, I make one or two calls and ease myself with my side babe

Bro calm down... All alpha male done chop T0t0 tire, even my Muslim alpha negro would continue that afterlife.. Why then did you ask the babe out if not to end up in her honeypot. And if she had accepted you would definitely still end up calling up your side babe to ease your self out and cheat on her or is it not energy and time you would have wasted on them.. Bro you were really trying to hide you hypocrite nature in your post.. But no I read between your words.. All the effort you put in asking the girl out either she accepted or not is just one sole aim to you. To end up tossing her around on your newly bought bed.. Lol.. But babe Japa.. Lol.. Who are you. ?? Sand..! Even if you're Buhari.. Doesn't buhari fvck?

8 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Mcslize: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
internationalman:
As for me I only date the girls I make friends with...

From friendship I just start acting like I have already started dating her while I take her own reaction into consideration..

It works 80% of the time..

This is the system I usually use and I am using right now on a girl. I met her the last Thursday of last month. Instantly, I started boyfriend role playing by referring to her as cupcake and me as boo boo. No time to waste. Invited her the next day which was Friday to my place with no hidden intention though.

Made her feel at home. Watched movies on my system and prepared food for her. In fact, I fed her myself like Romeo feeding Juliet as she gave me a thumb up and confirmed it before me when I was seeing her off that she enjoyed herself.

Since then, the calls had been mutual and looking forward to the next invite of which I am not ready for yet. She is truly into me right now. She called me yesterday, I didn't pick cuz my phone was on silence. She called again today and we spoke till she exahuasted her airtime. I called back as the gentle caring guy that I am but not blinded by emotions and put more fire on her body and made her feel wanted.

What else do I need again? The mistake I hope not to make is asking her to be my girlfriend when she is already acting as one.

This works very fine. As a guy, I don't need to ask a girl to be my girlfriend to have her as my girlfriend. She already positioned herself as one due to how I handled things from the outset.

This method works very pretty well no be lie.

10 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by victorian(f): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
Fine most frosh looking Toks2008 , I sight you o wink

I'm loyal to your govt. grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pix.. My Woman.. My Everything / 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.