Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

When a lady is too difficult. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When a lady is too difficult. (42322 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by jaxxy(m): 8:35am On Jun 08, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol I didn’t mean friendships that hopefully turn into relationships though, I meant relationships that just happened to start as a friendship, if that makes any sense

Hahaha I had to read that 2ce. I feel u.

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by millionboi2: 8:37am On Jun 08, 2019
Mariangeles:
I disagree .

Not officially asking a girl you like to be your girlfriend is cowardice because you're afraid she might say No .

Ask her out officially so you have her word .
If you don't, she might use it against you at anytime .
In the end, you'll come to realize you've been wasting your time on a girl you thought was yours .
Bros different tin for different fork ....... just to visit my house weather na friend ooo or girlfriend.
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Finnese001: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2019
Toks2008:
I decided to drop this after I read a thread on the front page where a lady advised fellow ladies on the criteria to look for before they give a man attention on dating sites.

The truth is that there is no rule when it comes to dating except one basic rule..BE OPEN MINDED.

It is quite understandable if a lady is very sure she does not want a guy and tells him out-rightly but we have some ladies who are just difficult for the wrong reasons...this set of ladies will like a guy but will still be acting up with the notion that if the guy truly wants them, he should sweat blood in the bid to win them like a trophy.

When a lady is too difficult, she may remain single for a very long time or most likely attract the wrong guys cos PLAYERS USUALLY FINDS DIFFICULT LADIES VERY FASCINATING.

Real mature and responsible men don't have the time and energy for drama but they will express their sincere intentions to a woman they truly desire and will move on if she shows no interest not because they don't want the lady and it's not about pride but it is simply because they are too responsible and focused to waste their time and energy chasing an unresponsive lady.

That a guy chases you for a long time does not mean he truly wants you but he just might want to prove a point to you.

Agreeing to date a guy quickly does not mean you are cheap but it is the way you comport yourself whilst dating him that matters. Proving hard to get is old fashioned and only for ladies who don't know what they want.

I hope this makes sense.

Very true
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by SlimHan(f): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2019
Toks2008:

That is the best way to woe a lady you sincerely want....start acting like her man and observe her.

If she flows with you then you are in but if she starts acting difficult then accept the red flag and try to chance somewhere else.

Wooing a lady outrightly is for immature guys.
what then is the place of clearly defining what you're getting into?
That situation when the awkward question is asked
Are we in a relationship?
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2019
stupidity:
I deh pity women shar. How they pick out one man out of the dozens of men that DM them really amazes me.

If to say I be woman, I for be ashawo o. A coded Instagram hoe
nawaooooo..
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by nkemjacob2(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2019
Dis sort of girls playing hard for their man to get, mostly fall under the age of 18- 24. If u want real relationship aim @ the higher age

2 Likes

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Toks2008(m): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2019
SlimHan:
what then is the place of clearly defining what you're getting into?
That situation when the awkward question is asked
Are we in a relationship?

Then say yes.

I wonder why this is so hard for guys to understand.
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Sluacoast(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2019
BabbanBura:

That's the code for players - they never ask girls out but make girls fall in love with them. The ultimate goal is they never asked the girls out in the first place so they gave no commitment at all to be held down as boyfriends
I dislike so many guys who parade their friendship in such form. If you are not man enough to express your feelings openly, then you have no business to ever think of dating her. Guys who did that are highly venerated.
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Sluacoast(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2019
Fourwinds:

Acting as if you are already dating is wrong because it might be too late and you can't blame the girl if she is seeing someone else
Fools who are trying to take advantage. Tell me, what's holding you back in letting her know your intentions. Na so I been wan tossed one girl like that. Na so d babe dey tell me say she get her own man. But she know say the guy like her. But d mumu never vividly open up. I just let the babe go. If not, I for beep her scatter
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by SadMemories(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2019
Very insightful. Thank you.
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by jnrbayano(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2019
Toks2008:
I decided to drop this after I read a thread on the front page where a lady advised fellow ladies on the criteria to look for before they give a man attention on dating sites.

The truth is that there is no rule when it comes to dating except one basic rule..BE OPEN MINDED.

It is quite understandable if a lady is very sure she does not want a guy and tells him out-rightly but we have some ladies who are just difficult for the wrong reasons...this set of ladies will like a guy but will still be acting up with the notion that if the guy truly wants them, he should sweat blood in the bid to win them like a trophy.

When a lady is too difficult, she may remain single for a very long time or most likely attract the wrong guys cos Players usually find difficult ladies very fascinating.

Real mature and responsible men don't have the time and energy for drama but they will express their sincere intentions to a woman they truly desire and will move on if she shows no interest not because they don't want the lady and it's not about pride but it is simply because they are too responsible and focused to waste their time and energy chasing an unresponsive lady.

That a guy chases you for a long time does not mean he truly wants you but he just might want to prove a point to you.

Agreeing to date a guy quickly does not mean you are cheap but it is the way you comport yourself whilst dating him that matters. Proving hard to get is old fashioned and only for ladies who don't know what they want.

I hope this makes sense.

It made super sense my friend. Wonderful
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by worriedguy(m): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2019
Toks2008:

That is the best way to woe a lady you sincerely want....start acting like her man and observe her.

If she flows with you then you are in but if she starts acting difficult then accept the red flag and try to chance somewhere else.

Wooing a lady outrightly is for immature guys.
this is so funny, is flowing you with you means the lady is dating? I have few female friends that I flow with but we are far from dating
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by ufondunenye(f): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2019
missimelda01:
Nice piece.

In my opinion, there's nothing wrong in having certain expectations of how your spouse should be. Keeping an open mind in a relationship with someone shouldn't mean accepting anything and everything. Know what you want and stand by it. When it comes to a relationship, there are certain factors that needs to be present for it to be called a relationship in the first place, COMMUNICATION, COMPROMISES, AND COMMITMENT.. brothers and sisters if these things are missing in your relationship, you need to have a rethink.

P.S sometimes we don't play 'hard to get' , not every single person is ready for a relationship, the ones that are ready will take their time to find out if it's worth giving a shot at and if you're not comfortable with that as a man, feel free to check the river for other 'fishes' .

Thank you very much my sister . you really nailed the point.
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Toseenlove: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
bigpriik:
I believe women play hard to get to test a man's emotional strength if he crumbles under the pressure then he is not man enough to handle them.

Stale And Oudated!!!
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by gerizzim: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
internationalman:
As for me I only date the girls I make friends with...

From friendship I just start acting like I have already started dating her while I take her own reaction into consideration..

It works 80% of the time..

Seconded to be true
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by gerizzim: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
nkemjacob2:
Dis sort of girls playing hard for their man to get, mostly fall under the age of 18- 24. If u want real relationship aim @ the higher age

in most cases tru. Most in dis category av not rilly made up dia mind for marriage personally e. Very few in dis grp desire marriage .
gerizzim:

Seconded to be true
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by gerizzim: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
Fourwinds:

Acting as if you are already dating is wrong because it might be too late and you can't blame the girl if she is seeing someone else

it's good you ask her bt som you go ask Dem dey will not say yes or no. And wen u too no dey send Dem again Dem go say ur not a serious person.
Gals wit dia own idiosyncrasies sha

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by bigpriik: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
Toseenlove:

Stale And Oudated!!!

you may be very wrong bro natural things never change just like our blood has always being red since the days of our ancestors...
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by sprints1: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
internationalman:

From friendship I just start acting like I have already started dating her while I take her own reaction into consideration..

killing dem softly...but if u are not careful as a novice u might be friend zoned

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Juliearth(f): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Toks2008:

When a lady is too difficult, she may remain single for a very long time or most likely attract the wrong guys cos Players usually find difficult ladies very fascinating.

I hope this makes sense.

I get you,bro. However, there are instances where a lady that is highly opinionated is tagged difficult. I for one have suffered such fate. I mean, what is wrong in airing your thoughts? That leaves me to ask if a a lady should act dumb in order to attain the status quo of a "nice lady"?
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by bigpriik: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Juliearth:

I get you,bro. However, there are instances where a lady that is highly opinionated is tagged difficult. I for one have suffered such fate. I mean, what is wrong in airing your thoughts? That leaves me to ask if a a lady should act dumb in order to attain the status quo of a "nice lady"?

madam you cannot change women are wired that way..
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by sprints1: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
internationalman:

A girl that's really in love with you will not have time to bestie another guy..

Opposite sex besties often occur between two people who are single or either one or both of them don't take their real BF or GF seriously..
lols.. Bros na lie.. There are some cruise control that some guys put lady ON that tends TO pull them away from their real G... ITS fact.. The way A Will love Will BE different from the Way B Will love U....
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by sprints1: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Westsida:
Difficult ladies, forming hard to get, all nah fallacy that only exist for man wey no dey act like man!

Let Everyman drink from his own cup, then you’ll understand there’s nothing like difficult lady!

Some men be wooing women like say them wan apply for yankee visa!

Every man should Man up! Nah the way to go! cool
there is no lie about it... But depends ON the girl..some that are hooked will tend TO waste your time
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by BabaIbo: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
tydi:

Bro calm down... All alpha male done chop T0t0 tire, even my Muslim alpha negro would continue that afterlife.. Why then did you ask the babe out if not to end up in her honeypot. And if she had accepted you would definitely still end up calling up your side babe to ease your self out and cheat on her or is it not energy and time you would have wasted on them.. Bro you were really trying to hide you hypocrite nature in your post.. But no I read between your words.. All the effort you put in asking the girl out either she accepted or not is just one sole aim to you. To end up tossing her around on your newly bought bed.. Lol.. But babe Japa.. Lol.. Who are you. ?? Sand..! Even if you're Buhari.. Doesn't buhari fvck?

LoL, you no well grin. but no be all babes man dey date for the sole aim of blowing, mehn there are some other reasons sha and as for Japa, she no ja anything, she's still within my reach just that I don't want to mess her up. Trust me, it's not about hypocrisy bro. Last time I met her without given her "more" attention/care (i.e kiss or anyother related acts), she complained about it. Anyway I understand your point but that's not the case.
Well, it's deeper than you think
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by BabaIbo: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
Fourwinds:
that lady was very right except where she entertained fear of low self-esteem

Alright
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by BabaIbo: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
millionboi2:
is not low self-esteem..,...she tried telling u d truth in away it wouldn't b offensive.

She won Marry

Alright
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by OneKinGuy(m): 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kinjikitile:

Very funny tho ..
Ama having a date on Sunday,, with this beautiful girl I like ,, but I don't want to spill that word ,, be my woman ,, don't want to woo her direct... ,, Ama afraid she might have a man ,, ,, but I don't ask girls that ..... I just don't know how it gonna work for both us . And I don't want to be wasting my time on her ... Feeling for a woman ain't easy oooh.... Sunday help me
Just carry gold circle to the date, Your confidence will scale up grin
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by octavia77(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
very loud
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by samwhi(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
internationalman:

Seconded

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Mcslize: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
Besto:

Make sure you knack on that next visit else forget it.

Lol.
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Streetgent: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
[sub][/sub]
missimelda01:
Nice piece.

In my opinion, there's nothing wrong in having certain expectations of how your spouse should be. Keeping an open mind in a relationship with someone shouldn't mean accepting anything and everything. Know what you want and stand by it. When it comes to a relationship, there are certain factors that needs to be present for it to be called a relationship in the first place, COMMUNICATION, COMPROMISES, AND COMMITMENT.. brothers and sisters if these things are missing in your relationship, you need to have a rethink.

P.S sometimes we don't play 'hard to get' , not every single person is ready for a relationship, the ones that are ready will take their time to find out if it's worth giving a shot at and if you're not comfortable with that as a man, feel free to check the river for other 'fishes' .
it's like u had Ur heart broken,or not?
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by ayando(m): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mariangeles:
I disagree .

Not officially asking a girl you like to be your girlfriend is cowardice because you're afraid she might say No .

Ask her out officially so you have her word .
If you don't, she might use it against you at anytime .
In the end, you'll come to realize you've been wasting your time on a girl you thought was yours .
I really don't like commenting on love matters because I find it odd n feel old for this.
You don't get it. It is a mind game which will determine if to proceed or not. Believe me, this is the best. Her action or I action will be your guide.-this applies for the big boys.
For the good guys, start by being her friend. Relationship leading to being lovers isn't a do-or-die affair. You only need to know the limit of what u should accept or not accept ; don't be foolishly stupid just so she can like u. That's always been the mistake of those being friendzoned

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Having Sex With A Snake (photos) / My Pre-wedding Pix.. My Woman.. My Everything / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.