Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her (2799 Views)

I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Niageriaunite: 11:56am On Jun 01, 2019
breakerofchains:

Tell her without mincing words that you are not in love with her and ask for a break up. Don't try to convince her to get back with her ex though.

Also, I'm not a bro.

thanks dear,

but don't u think this will be too harsh? I'm scared of the out come she is too emotional, she may start malfunctioning in her office, I know her too well, is OK, I will try, the pain is just going to be for a while

thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Niageriaunite: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
uniquehealth:

You see, sometimes what we want truly is not what we eventually get. But if at that moment we are able to sit down and reflect, allowing our instincts and discretion to guide us and as well seek good counsel from people that matter and mature, older and successful than us, we may be able to accept what we have and build more on it to eventually have our taste.
My dear, the attributes you mentioned about this woman are very important. Before you break up with her, why don't you consider taking her to a gym and fitness trainer who may advice on ways to slim down. I have heard of stories that something like this have helped.
I wish you all the best!

yeah, that's true u are very correct,
but not just the fat alone I have try to convince my mind but it keeps rejecting her
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Niageriaunite:

she is just to big for my liking and many other things
u dont like fat girls but u still got down with her.hm na wah.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Niageriaunite: 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
[quote author=Vizzim post=78916850]
Op you shouldn't have had anything to do with her since you know what she is
yeah, I'm having that remorse right now
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Niageriaunite: 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
[quote author=Vizzim post=78916850]
Op you shouldn't have had anything to do with her since you know what she is
yeah, I'm having that remorse right now
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by manuel80(m): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
Preshy561:
God abeg, take me away from people like op.
Amen!!!
Lol, Amen o
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Niageriaunite:
we were just casual friends, getting to about six years now, she had a break up with her man, me too break with my girl almost same period we came together to console our selves along the line we started dating, she is a very nice person she a very sincere person who fidelity with her husband is guaranteed, her cooking skills is excellent A1, OMG she cooks very and excellently (pls don't mind my grammar) well, and she has loved me so much and I have locked the gate of my heart not love her cos she lacks most features which I desires in a woman, to cut long story short, is that, I can't marry her but how do make it known to her so there will be no problem, I'm afraid she is hot tempered and quick to anger, it's either she hurts me with an object like knives or she use snipper for her self, I know her too well, she can do it, she is a very emotional
so please how do I do this, peacefully
like I said she is a very nice person

This is going to sound cold and brutal, as much as I feel for the girl, if you are not happy just say it upfront and leave respectfully. She might hate you and treat the next man worse, you will have to deal with that guilt and move on. There's no man here without guilt and regrets however just understand that you might or might not meet someone better than her. This generation and environment is a mess here. So be ready for the repercussions and take it in blood. That's how I see it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
Niageriaunite:

thanks dear,

but don't u think this will be too harsh? I'm scared of the out come she is too emotional, she may start malfunctioning in her office, I know her too well, is OK, I will try, the pain is just going to be for a while

thanks

Just try to be polite.

It'd hurt either way but she'll be fine eventually.

Just don't play that "behave badly so she breaks up with you game".
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
lordskid:

So YOU can MOVE IN abi?

Leemao
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Uyi168: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
nuelsam:
save us all these craps and tell us the truth which is YOU WANNA DUMP HER COS SHE AINT SEXY NOR FINE..... niqq, u rather wanna date a dumb slayqueen with mad sex skills right ?........ E go soon clear for ur eye, u don't value what u have until u lose em....... I pity that innocent poor gyal.
Relax, do u know the lady more than the Op??
He has his reasons...
U don't date/marry people out of pity..
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Niageriaunite: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
Uyi168:
.. Relax, do u know the lady more than the Op?? He has his reasons... U don't date/marry people out of pity..
God bless you Mr uyi, u know where I'm coming from.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by ekene101: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
Niageriaunite:

can u please hook her up with me,I promise to take care of her and love her including her hot temper. Nobody is perfect.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by catwalq(f): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
pcguru1:

This is going to sound cold and brutal, as much as I feel for the girl, if you are not happy just say it upfront and leave respectfully. She might hate you and treat the next man worse, you will have to deal with that guilt and move on. There's no man here without guilt and regrets however just understand that you might or might not meet someone better than her. This generation and environment is a mess here. So be ready for the repercussions and take it in blood. That's how I see it.

Gbam.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Niageriaunite:
we were just casual friends, getting to about six years now, she had a break up with her man, me too break with my girl almost same period we came together to console our selves along the line we started dating, she is a very nice person she a very sincere person who fidelity with her husband is guaranteed, her cooking skills is excellent A1, OMG she cooks very and excellently (pls don't mind my grammar) well, and she has loved me so much and I have locked the gate of my heart not love her cos she lacks most features which I desires in a woman, to cut long story short, is that, I can't marry her but how do make it known to her so there will be no problem, I'm afraid she is hot tempered and quick to anger, it's either she hurts me with an object like knives or she use snipper for her self, I know her too well, she can do it , she is a very emotional
so please how do I do this, peacefully
like I said she is a very nice person

AHH

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by nuelsam: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
Uyi168:
Relax, do u know the lady more than the Op??
He has his reasons...
U don't date/marry people out of pity..
why did op ask her out in the first instance? Why? ........ Look the op is to be blamed here,u sound as if u taking his side tho.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by nuelsam: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
Niageriaunite:

exactly marriage talk has started popping in she has started looking towards that direction already
i tell u...... Its now or never........ Dodge the bullet NOW!
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Uyi168: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
nuelsam:
why did op ask her out in the first instance? Why? ........ Look the op is to be blamed here,u sound as if u taking his side tho.
I'm not taking his side..
He did wrong to have asked her out in the first place ,knowing full well he has no feelings for her..
Now that he has realised this, I see nothing wrong in taking a walk out..
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
Niageriaunite:

But why lead her on when you knew you didn't want anything serious.

What I do I break it off quickly before we get deep and remain as friends.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by fcdgrand(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
why is it that man dump woman it become a case?, while woman dump man no case?, guy dump the fat burger if you want to, don't let emotion over rule you, let logic decide
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Konki: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
Preshy561:
God abeg, take me away from people like op.
Amen!!!

I laugh in Chinese.

Little did you know she is here in NL reading your post like kini

Game over.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
stupidity:
Have you two been fvcking?

If no, tell her your dlck is no longer working. She’ll flee
Lol, this guy eh. U wicked oh. Omo see advice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Advice On Who Should Visit First In Long Distance Relationship / "See Finish" Vs "Mystery": The Right Way To Approach A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.