Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her (2797 Views)

I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Niageriaunite: 12:10am On Jun 01, 2019
we were just casual friends, getting to about six years now, she had a break up with her man, me too break with my girl almost same period we came together to console our selves along the line we started dating, she is a very nice person she a very sincere person who fidelity with her husband is guaranteed, her cooking skills is excellent A1, OMG she cooks very and excellently (pls don't mind my grammar) well, and she has loved me so much and I have locked the gate of my heart not love her cos she lacks most features which I desires in a woman, to cut long story short, is that, I can't marry her but how do make it known to her so there will be no problem, I'm afraid she is hot tempered and quick to anger, it's either she hurts me with an object like knives or she use snipper for her self, I know her too well, she can do it, she is a very emotional
so please how do I do this, peacefully
like I said she is a very nice person

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by blackpanthar: 12:14am On Jun 01, 2019
Niageriaunite:
we were just casual friends, getting to about six years now, she had a break up with her man, me too break with my girl almost same period we came together to console our selves along the line we started dating, she is a very nice person she a very sincere person who fidelity with her husband is guaranteed, her cooking skills is excellent A1, OMG she cooks very and excellently (pls don't mind my grammar) well, and she has loved me so much and I have locked the gate of my heart not love her cos she lacks most features which I desires in a woman, to cut long story short, is that, I can't marry her but how do make it known to her so there will be no problem, I'm afraid she is hot tempered and quick to anger, it's either she hurts me with an object like knives or she use snipper for her self, I know her too well, she can do it, she is a very emotional

Brother, why did you allow your erection to CONTROL your DIRECTION.
You never really dated her, you and her were just LOCKED IN PASSION and infatuated with each other.... you ENJOYED her positive emotional side... now you want to dump her because of the NEGATIVE SIDE?

You may need to fake your own death or relocate and shut down your facebook and change your numbers totally.

Brother in a NUT shell, you are FINISHED o.
UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE HER BREAK UP WITH YOU.... Once she can break up with you... then you GHOST yourself from her. If you cant do any of these things... YOU HAVE CREATED A TELEMUNDO story that may never end well.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Daniwak: 12:26am On Jun 01, 2019
U don tell her ur genotype, do u know her genotype? If u never tell her, try ask her, who knows luckily she might b AS, tell her ur AS too and u cant marry

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by kushercain: 12:38am On Jun 01, 2019
Looks✔
Fidelity✔
Cooking✔
Niceness✔
Sincerity✔
Loves you✔

Which other features you dey find again? Na the babe wey everybody go dey call "our wife" you dey find abi?

Kwantinue...that thing wey you dey find, you go see am.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 01, 2019
Niageriaunite:
Baba throw me through pass...DM me her number. If she remember you next week Friday call me baskard. We wey dey find punna you dey reject one

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 01, 2019
Have you two been fvcking?

If no, tell her your dlck is no longer working. She’ll flee

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Niageriaunite: 7:10am On Jun 01, 2019
stupidity:
Have you two been fvcking?

If no, tell her your dlck is no longer working. She’ll flee

we have done it only twice, I have been running away from it cos I'm afraid of hurting her
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Niageriaunite: 7:12am On Jun 01, 2019
kushercain:
Looks✔
Fidelity✔
Cooking✔
Niceness✔
Sincerity✔
Loves you✔

Which other features you dey find again? Na the babe wey everybody go dey call "our wife" you dey find abi?

Kwantinue...that thing wey you dey find, you go see am.

she is just to big for my liking and many other things
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by MJBOLT: 7:37am On Jun 01, 2019
simple,just tell her "i dont love you,i cannot marry you",anything wey go happen go happen
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Deepfeel(m): 7:38am On Jun 01, 2019
Well start misbehaving, start smoking and drinking start living careless and irresponsible, it will be easier for her to let go if she sees this bad characters in you lol just a suggestion though

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:43am On Jun 01, 2019
Never date a woman out of pity

Never allow yourself to be blackmailed by a woman into dating her for any reason.

Since she doesn't have the physical attributes that suits your taste, dump her and move on! She will be fine! You don't have to be bothered by her reaction or her action afterwards. Remember, humans enjoy the freedom of choice based on their own preference.

Peace!!

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2019
Niageriaunite:

she is just to big for my liking and many other things
Very hard for fat girls to let go once they have someone they assumed to be dating. The reason is obvious

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Preshy561(f): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2019
God abeg, take me away from people like op.
Amen!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2019
G
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2019
blackpanthar:

Brother, why did you allow your erection to CONTROL your DIRECTION.
You never really dated her, you and her were just LOCKED IN PASSION and infatuated with each other.... you ENJOYED her positive emotional side... now you want to dump her because of the NEGATIVE SIDE?

You may need to fake your own death or relocate and shut down your facebook and change your numbers totally.

Brother in a NUT shell, you are FINISHED o.
UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE HER BREAK UP WITH YOU.... Once she can break up with you... then you GHOST yourself from her. If you cant do any of these things... YOU HAVE CREATED A TELEMUNDO story that may never end well.

"Make her break up with you"

This is what cowards do.

Op, in a public place, tell her.

First,start by telling her all her great qualities and how you feel terrible that you can't reciprocate her feelings.
Tell her that she deserves better than a man who is not sure of his feelings with her.

If she loves you,it'll hurt her but at least you were honest.

Don't do what the guy above adviced.
It's enough that you can't reciprocate her feelings.
Why treat her badly simply because you're not man enough to tell her the truth just so she can break up with you?
From your write up, she's been good to you.

I don't want to go in depth what the many disadvantages of treating her badly so she can break up with you are.
But take it from me, it is evil.It is manipulative. It breeds hate.

Do the honorable thing. Leave that for the cowards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by ednut1(m): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2019
Rip in advance
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Niageriaunite: 9:10am On Jun 01, 2019
breakerofchains:

"Make her break up with you"

This is what cowards do.

Op, in a public place, tell her.

First,start by telling her all her great qualities and how you feel terrible that you can't reciprocate her feelings.
Tell her that she deserves better than a man who is not sure of his feelings with her.

If she loves you,it'll hurt her but at least you were honest.

Don't do what the guy above adviced.
It's enough that you can't reciprocate her feelings.
Why treat her badly simply because you're not man enough to tell her the truth just so she can break up with you?
From your write up, she's been good to you.

I don't want to go in depth what the many disadvantages of treating her badly so she can break up with you are.
But take it from me, it is evil.It is manipulative. It breeds hate.

Do the honorable thing. Leave that for the cowards.

yeah bro, she is so nice to me to the cure, she was also nice to her ex, there was a time I spoke with the ex when he confirmed that she is going to be a very Good wife, faithful loyal and honest woman she don't deserve to be treated negatively, like you said, It's enough that I can't reciprocate her feelings. the ex is beginning to come back but she wants me, each time I try to bring the ex into our conversation it's turns out to be a problem

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by nuelsam: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2019
Niageriaunite:
save us all these craps and tell us the truth which is YOU WANNA DUMP HER COS SHE AINT SEXY NOR FINE..... niqq, u rather wanna date a dumb slayqueen with mad sex skills right ?........ E go soon clear for ur eye, u don't value what u have until u lose em....... I pity that innocent poor gyal.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Niageriaunite: 9:32am On Jun 01, 2019
nuelsam:
save us all these craps and tell us the truth which is YOU WANNA DUMP HER COS SHE AINT SEXY NOR FINE..... niqq, u rather wanna date a dumb slayqueen with mad sex skills right ?........ E go soon clear for ur eye, u don't value what u have until u lose em....... I pity that innocent poor gyal.

I'm having guilty conscience already, how are wish we never dated she is too innocent to be hurt just too innocent
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by lovelybugs(f): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2019
I really do hope you find what your looking for.
Most people don't know what they have until they loose it. Allah give her the strength to move on and find someone who deserves her.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by nuelsam: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2019
Niageriaunite:

I'm having guilty conscience already, how are wish we never dated she is too innocent to be hurt just too innocent
see.... I know its hard but its better to tell her now....... If u keep leading her on, you'll prolly make things more complicated for ursef...... Why? It'll get to a stage when these said will start bringing up marriage talks, indirectly asking u to propose to her........ Then u being under pressure,u eventually did, u marry her and then BOOM u face eternal sadness cos she wasn't the right person for u to start with..... U start cheating, she gets to know then problem starts........ Tell her NOW, what will happen will happen.
I repeat........ I feel sad for the poor gyal.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by 2019news: 9:56am On Jun 01, 2019
Just relocate without telling her. I believe, she will get over it and move on.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2019
Niageriaunite:

yeah bro, she is so nice to me to the cure, she was also nice to her ex, there was a time I spoke with the ex when he confirmed that she is going to be a very Good wife, faithful loyal and honest woman she don't deserve to be treated negatively, like you said, It's enough that I can't reciprocate her feelings. the ex is beginning to come back but she wants me, each time I try to bring the ex into our conversation it's turns out to be a problem

Tell her without mincing words that you are not in love with her and ask for a break up. Don't try to convince her to get back with her ex though.

Also, I'm not a bro.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2019
kushercain:
Looks✔
Fidelity✔
Cooking✔
Niceness✔
Sincerity✔
Loves you✔

Kwantinue... that thing wey you dey find, you go see am.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2019
breakerofchains:

Tell her without mincing words that you are not in love with her and ask for a break up. Don't try to convince her to get back with her ex though.

Also, I'm not a bro.

So YOU can MOVE IN abi?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by uniquehealth: 10:09am On Jun 01, 2019
Niageriaunite:

You see, sometimes what we want truly is not what we eventually get. But if at that moment we are able to sit down and reflect, allowing our instincts and discretion to guide us and as well seek good counsel from people that matter and mature, older and successful than us, we may be able to accept what we have and build more on it to eventually have our taste.
My dear, the attributes you mentioned about this woman are very important. Before you break up with her, why don't you consider taking her to a gym and fitness trainer who may advice on ways to slim down. I have heard of stories that something like this have helped.
I wish you all the best!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2019
Niageriaunite:

Ur bae got all dz RARE qualities and still u ain't CONTENT?? Guy, abeg drop am..... just tell us u don SEE her FINISH!

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Vizzim: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2019
Niageriaunite:

Op you shouldn't have had anything to do with her since you know what she is after is to settle down.
Well for my advice just be sincere with her.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Niageriaunite: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2019
nuelsam:

not what u think, is not deliberate cos she has done no wrong to me
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Niageriaunite: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2019
lovelybugs:
I really do hope you find what your looking for.
Most people don't know what they have until they loose it. Allah give her the strength to move on and find someone who deserves her.

amen,

I will be very happy to see her happiness

I'm asking God to forgive me for my actions and Grant her her heart desires
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Niageriaunite: 11:45am On Jun 01, 2019
nuelsam:
see.... I know its hard but its better to tell her now....... If u keep leading her on, you'll prolly make things more complicated for ursef...... Why? It'll get to a stage when these said will start bringing up marriage talks, indirectly asking u to propose to her........ Then u being under pressure,u eventually did, u marry her and then BOOM u face eternal sadness cos she wasn't the right person for u to start with..... U start cheating, she gets to know then problem starts........ Tell her NOW, what will happen will happen.
I repeat........ I feel sad for the poor gyal.

exactly marriage talk has started popping in she has started looking towards that direction already

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her by Niageriaunite: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2019
2019news:
Just relocate without telling her. I believe, she will get over it and move on.

yeah I thought of this but ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of 7 Boys $qu££zing Br€ast€ Of SHS Girl Inside Swimming Pool Goes Viral / Another Viral Sex Video; Man And Neighbor's Wife Caught In Uncompleted Building / How To Know You're A Finished Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.