Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria (27086 Views)

Femi Adesina: There Would’ve Been No Nigeria Again If Buhari Didn’t Win In 2015 / Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 / Ayo Adebanjo: Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo With The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by JejeNaija(m): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2019
Only for vice president position they offered an igbo man, even his own brothers were against him not to talk of president matter, same igbo people will still fight their own self against becoming president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by gracevile: 8:48am On Jun 01, 2019
wen the don't vote for themselves who go vote them Abi is it to carry the seat give them without election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by RichBoy247: 8:49am On Jun 01, 2019
An Igboman will never ever rule Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by OluBendel: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2019
mrvitalis:

When do u people understand igbos fear no body

We even judge our gods ( yes ooh the gods of out land ) when they misbehave .....we show them the tree we made them from

We never bowed to even the English reason they hated and did all they did to us

Not to talk about tinubu

I dont know if its 2023 or 2150 but all i know the next southern president of nigeria would be an igbo man

Case close

When will you guys seriously give up on these chest beating and boastings? It's beginning to get irritating and you're giving the Igbo's a bad image. Politics is serious business and as it stands today the southwest are in pole position for 2023, but equity and morality demands that it should be the turn of the southeast, but we all know politics is not based on equity and morality alone, quit the bragging and work your way to the Presidency whilst soliciting, working with and lobbying other groups in the political space of Nigeria...that is the way to go!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by goodforme: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2019
Why not allow Igbo people to speak for themselves?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by SaintLucia: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2019
No be cause no political party in Nigeria will field an Igbo person or else that party will lose woefully more than the one Atiku lost to Buhari.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by sapientia(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2019
Gold
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Sonnobax15(m): 8:52am On Jun 01, 2019
We NIGERIANS are afraid to elect an iqbo man presido of the federal republic of 9ja!...why would you advise niqerians to elect somebody amonq a qroup of traumatized people who sees themselves as biafrans a presido??...nnbanu!!!..abominationu!!!
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by kikake: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2019
And when Nigeria breaks up, northern Nigeria shall be the greatest loser.

Northern Nigeria RESTRUCTURED NIGERIA POLITICALLY TO MAKE NORTHERN PEOPLE BECOME SUPER POLITICAL CLASS WHEN NORTH PROLIFERATED 20 NEW STATES IN NORTHERN REGION. North coined the acronym: Never Allow Igbo Rule Again. Naira.

Southwest and Southeast Nigeria lose little or nothing if Nigeria breaks up.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by GeneralPula: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2019
Quorax:
because he is greedy and self centered. How can they like him after what he did in last election to igbos in Lagos?

And we bow to no one... Absolutely no one.

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2019
Balyz:
The SE cannot produce the president in 2023. The whole country distrusts you. Not too long ago most of you supported that Nnamdi Kanu charlatan to break up our country. The presidency goes SW next

U are yoruba right ? Cos thats ur excuse
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:56am On Jun 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I can see that Ayo Adebanjo is trying to maintain contradictory positions in an attempt to please some people.

We all know that the Afenifere group have been talking from both sides of the mouth about the Igbo Presidency and like I have said before, I don't trust a Yoruba man politically because he still hasn't committed to a clear cause of action and always talking out of both sides of his mouth which is akin to lying.
Not everyone agrees with the rubbish going on in the country you know

I had to read his article from the beginning to the end, it was a brilliant piece

If truly this country is to be together, we need people in authority who respects the Constitution

Respect to Mr Ayo Adebanjo!
Here is something I picked from him though I wished I could have lifted all

Look at the problem of the country today; up till now, all the security chiefs are still in place, and they have proved themselves to be most inefficient. His security chiefs are efficient when it comes to attacking the opposition. We are talking about security now, but their spokesman, Lai Mohammed is talking about having evidence that the opposition and Atiku want to disrupt the government.

Their security is never efficient in detect- ing outsiders who are coming to kill people; their security is never efficient in preventing herdsmen from killing people, wiping out villages, raping women and abducting people. The security of Buhari and government is not all that efficient, but when it comes to detecting people who want to topple the government, then they are most efficient; they are just pretending, they are preparing the ground to arrest opposition members on flimsy reasons.

What the people now say about the government is that it is incompetent. The churches, everybody is complaining about the insecurity and you don’t come out with possible programme, telling the people and giving them assurance, you are only talking about those who want to topple you. Do you see how irresponsible and insensitive they are? It is very unfortunate. Your security men are so efficient that they have evidence of the people who want to topple you, but they don’t have evidence of the killing, rap- ing and abduction of people in all parts of the country. The security officers are so inefficient, and are still there. May God save Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Afamed: 8:56am On Jun 01, 2019
Biafra today, Presidency tomorrow.

Cc : Immhotep and his gang una need to change una signature

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by BlueAir: 8:57am On Jun 01, 2019
The way these ignorant people talk and encourage election, position is to be bestowed not strived and earned
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by GMbuharii: 8:58am On Jun 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:

We can disrespect our own, thats our prerogative. We do not disrespect Ijaw or Ibo elders. You can disrespect your own, your prerogative....do not disrespect others'

What a disgrace.
What a shame.

Spits
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Shikini: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2019
Donmedra:
Work for it

Brilliant
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Billy0naire(m): 9:00am On Jun 01, 2019
Nigerians must begin to think like Human Beings and not as neanderthals, but then again, are our politicians not Neanderthals?

The world is moving really fast towards the Future, a grand future of electric cars, speed trains, trips to Mars and Space Tourism. China is leading the world into a 5G era of global connectivity speed and the USA, is putting satellites in space to connect the world.

But what have we got here? A neanderthal set who can not even get their leadership mentality right. They designed a constitution based on Democracy, now they practice Tribalism in choosing a leader, instead of using merit. How do Nigerians expect to be lead by the best brains when you choose your leaders by your Tribes and not by merit, how will people with a sound mind, with technologically advanced brain chemistry, with global competitive capability have a chance to steer the country to meet with the Millenium Development Goals? Nigeria is a party to that agreement but has no road map, no single goal. Buhari has not even told us the visions and goal of the Administration, because APC as a party is not even a real party. Just factions of Tinubu's men, Buhari's men, the Fulani cabal and the political contractors.

So are we all ready taking tribalism into 2023 when the present administration is just fuccking days old?

It is a shame that you all are cajoled into tribalism emotional spectrum, it is quite painful that the masses are falling for this.

Sometimes I think these guys that drink sniper to die cos of love and break up are ignorant of how to use one stone to kill two birds, if not they would have mistakenly used dynamite to blow themselves 'mistakenly' by the side of these politicians. Those kinds of things used to happen those days mistakenly, but I am not asking anyone to(caveat). grin

We are getting to a point of no return, maybe it is fate, maybe it is stupidity, but the most ignorant thing to believe is thinking, that you are immune to what happened in Congo or Lybia. We should not be too arrogant to rule it out and many people will die, imagine you being a beggar in a foreign African land. tongue Always remember, Arms are being manufactured daily, and the businessmen in that sector cannot stop business. We must tone down on these tribal politics, but I know our politicians are neanderthals.

So Call your local politician to order.

5 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 9:00am On Jun 01, 2019
Igbo presidency is dead just as Biafra is long dead

we love them as opposition and wailers. Igbo wailing on Nairaland political thread gives me incessant joy

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by KKDUBEM: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2019
Truth be told! Nigeria is a scam and the cup of iniquity of Buhari is almost full, without even firing a shot the Igbos will finally leave Nigeria whether these Abokis including the basket brain and pin head , called Buhari like it or not.It is already written by the hand of the Almighty God.Buhari is the last president of a ONCE UPON A TIME country called Nigeria.God bless BIAFRA.

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Balyz: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2019
mrvitalis:

U are yoruba right ? Cos thats ur excuse
Dead wrong. I'm not Yoruba
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by oceaneverdry77: 9:03am On Jun 01, 2019
I never finished watching THE NEXT LEVEL.
now you don't carry another film come.
Please let's finished.
Sorry where are we now, BABA De Saudi to discuss how Islamic nation will join hand support Pakistan to fight Israel.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by michoim(m): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2019
An old man that delights in speaking nothing but perverseness...

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by ManMountain(m): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2019
Baba should drop this Afenifere pretense and carry with his chest the umbrella

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by kikake: 9:03am On Jun 01, 2019
BlueAir:
The way these ignorant people talk and encourage election, position is to be bestowed not strived and earned

Election of president of Nigeria is bestowed.

Rotation is it, or the country returns to true and fiscal federalism with resource control.

Without bestowing Nigeria's presidency to group after the other, yet you clutch to the present Unitarian govt system, be ready for Nigeria's break up, or if you want, for another civil war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I can see that Ayo Adebanjo is trying to maintain contradictory positions in an attempt to please some people.

We all know that the Afenifere group have been talking from both sides of the mouth about the Igbo Presidency and like I have said before, I don't trust a Yoruba man politically because he still hasn't committed to a clear cause of action and always talking out of both sides of his mouth which is akin to lying.

a kid will always be a kid

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by GMbuharii: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2019
OluBendel:

When will you guys seriously give up on these chest beating and boastings? It's beginning to get irritating and you're giving the Igbo's a bad image. Politics is serious business and as it stands today the southwest are in pole position for 2023, but equity and morality demands that it should be the turn of the southeast, but we all know politics is not based on equity and morality alone, quit the bragging and work your way to the Presidency whilst soliciting, working with and lobbying other groups in the political space of Nigeria...that is the way to go!

The northerners have also boasted that they are still gonna retain the presidency come 2023.
They have been boasting for years that they have got the numbers.
Nothing,no bill sails thru @ the Nass without their scrutiny and consent.
But we have never seen your hypocritical likes ever say anything. Buy whenever it's the igbos,you guys turn town criers.
Truth is,that's the definition of irritation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by oceaneverdry77: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2019
Ategberoson:
Igbo presidency is dead just as Biafra is long dead

we love them as opposition and wailers. Igbo wailing on Nairaland political thread gives me incessant joy
may GOD Help To See. Cos you are Blind

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by cliper230(m): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2019
I don't have problems on who ever rule this country or which zone that produce the president , I just want Nigeria to work but unfortunately I dont see that happening any time soon
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by bettercreature(m): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
Yoruba Muslims will feel like killing Baba AYO Adebanjo for saying this truth. grin

I think it's lamentation time....
How is he saying the truth? Afenifere group are just pained they are not getting salaries and contracts from the federal government anymore and that is why they won’t stop until Buhari is out of power but I think Nigeria should give SE a chance
There is nothing like Islamization or fulanization,they are just using it to divide us because they know That they are dead and burried the day Nigerians are able to speak with one voice
It happened in Ghana and i am sure it’s going to happen in Nigeria soon

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Aiyk2333: 9:07am On Jun 01, 2019
focus7:
Disgruntled and confused elder.

Does he think fighting for Igbos will make Igbos stop seeing him being a Yoruba as their problem?

Even if you kill the whole Nigeria for Igbos as long as you are Yoruba they still sees you as their problem.

I know what am saying.
you don't know anything about an Ibo man, please shut up.. an Ibo sees u as a problem only if u pose as one, they're fearless and care less whenever they're out to achieve something

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey / Wike Commissions Opobo/Nkoro Unity Road, First Link Road In 150 Years / INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.