Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria (27089 Views)

Femi Adesina: There Would’ve Been No Nigeria Again If Buhari Didn’t Win In 2015 / Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 / Ayo Adebanjo: Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo With The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Chijeep(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Yes, if they accept the godfather. grin
as u av bn enslaved to him na....
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Basher8583: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2019
9gerian:
Guys, it was a frigging war, not a party!

Nations of the world fought wars- Germany, US, Russia, Japan, Great Britain, France etc all fought wars, and it wasn’t pretty. But they moved on, and do not dwell unnecessarily on the past wars or who did what.

Else US, Germany, Japan etc won’t have cooperations today.

Let’s move on already please!!!

Hey.. we've moved on except the nigger I quoted who mentioned Nigeria won the Biafra war due to assistance of Oyinbo and that without them the war could not have been won. I had to put the facts on ground for him as I can see his great grand father was not being truthful to him on the actual war situation.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2019
Basher8583:

Very good observation.
So how does a state progress without investment. That's the root cause that needs to be fixed.
Thats why it is not advisable to compare these states to SW states that enjoy massive investment.
Lol south east have lost of investment from its people ...they make use of every opportunity that is available

Creating industry out of nothing ...u need to see the way owerri enugu ,awka is expanding have almost doubled in size over the last 7 years

No region can boldly say they are better than south east in terms of development ..we just complain because we are backward compared to what we want to be not like we are backward compared to tye rest of nigeria

South west industry are 90% in lagos and we all know lagos is not south west making

South east believe in self development ....if we see an opportunity we invest in it not waiting for foreigners to come and invest for us

Soon we would only produce in the south east and sale to you in your region

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Basher8583: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol south east have lost of investment from its people ...they make use of every opportunity that is available

Creating industry out of nothing ...u need to see the way owerri enugu ,awka is expanding have almost doubled in size over the last 7 years

No region can boldly say they are better than south east in terms of development ..we just complain because we are backward compared to what we want to be not like we are backward compared to tye rest of nigeria

South west industry are 90% in lagos and we all know lagos is not south west making

South east believe in self development ....if we see an opportunity we invest in it not waiting for foreigners to come and invest for us

It appears you are the only one seeing this.

If it is as good as you claim, you will have investor swarming in like ants to sugar.

If that has not been observed, then you are just decieving yourself

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by OluBendel: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
GMbuharii:

Now he's playing the artful dodger...

The igbos have held Their heads high since the civil war and they've stood strong and survived.
Whichever way they choose to achieve their goals shouldn't be business. There should be other things that should get your arsse irritated.

And for your info,we the real Bendel people,Edo people take the igbos as our comrades.

So get that "Bendel'' off your moniker and stick to your betraying Olu.

Mr E-Warrior, like I said, whatever helps you sleep at night is fine, don't drag a whole race of people into your e-egos, let the right Igbo leaders speak, these infantile provocations on social media serves no good to the cause of the south easterners.
P.s My moniker is of no concern to you and says nothing about my person. if only your little mind would let you know.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by OluBendel: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
GMbuharii:

Now he's playing the artful dodger...

The igbos have held Their heads high since the civil war and they've stood strong and survived.
Whichever way they choose to achieve their goals shouldn't be business. There should be other things that should get your arsse irritated.

And for your info,we the real Bendel people,Edo people take the igbos as our comrades.

So get that "Bendel'' off your moniker and stick to your betraying Olu.

Mr E-Warrior, like I said, whatever helps you sleep at night is fine, don't drag a whole race of people into your e-egos, let the right Igbo leaders speak, these infantile provocations on social media serves no good to the cause of the south easterners.
P.s My moniker is of no concern to you and says little or nothing about my person, if only your little mind would let you know. So stay on the topic.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by gnecchris(m): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
The problem with the Nigerian political class is insincerity and greed. Repeat the election again, Southeast will not vote for Buhari. Is Atiku Southeast voted massively not a northern?. People are not thinking. Ayo thank you for at least saying the truth. Southeast are wonderful people you cannot play with. If Igbos did not produce Nigerian president come 2023, believe me Nigeria is heading towards break up. For your information, 85 percent of an Igbo person prefer "The Republic of Biafra" than Nigerian president. Is just that the elite and Political class in the southeast are calming them down. If you doubt me, conduct a referendum in southeast. The only solution to calm this spirit down and solve this problem is Igbo president 2023....take it or leave it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by GMbuharii: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
OluBendel:

P.s My moniker is of no concern to you and says little or nothing about my person, if only your little mind would let you know. So stay on the topic.

Yep,stay on the damm topic n get it arsse off my mentions,thank you.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Urchman200: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
Some tinubu supporters will not like this, not minding the fact the man's statement is nothing but the obvious, as an igbo man I go with restructuring the country first, not igbo president who president help?is only politician's that benefit from presidential zoning, restructuring will benefit everyone, but the yorubas have chosen the same formula of marginalising other region by alienating them self with the north in the hope of getting their support in the next election.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
Basher8583:

It appears you are the only one seeing this.

If it is as good as you claim, you will have investor swarming in like ants to sugar.

If that has not been observed, then you are just decieving yourself
Because u dont under economics ...there is no quick money in the south east ...do we really have investors in nigeria about from the oil sector

The rest are just scammers ....n we cant allow that in the east

FDI for last year was just 2 billion what is than ....such investment would have already been done by an igbo man for years so no space

U just don't get it
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Balyz: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

Did you ever know that Gej would be a President??
God is greater than you, buhari and everyone
Guy calm down. I was only cracking a joke. Of course an Igbo Man can be president someday, it's just it's going to be very difficult in 2023. I'm not an Igbo hater
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Basher8583: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
mrvitalis:

Because u dont under economics ...there is no quick money in the south east ...do we really have investors in nigeria about from the oil sector

The rest are just scammers ....n we cant allow that in the east

FDI for last year was just 2 billion what is than ....such investment would have already been done by an igbo man for years so no space

U just don't get it

You are right.. I really don't get your biafran economics.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
Afamed:
Biafra today, Presidency tomorrow.

Cc : Immhotep and his gang una need to change una signature
One Nigeria today, tribalism and nepotism tomorrow.
Please receive sense.

Cc lzaa adaibeku husbandsnatcha sarrki

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by tunjijones(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
GMbuharii:

You are just living in self denial and believing in a lie and and are very dishonest and I pity you.

I am from Edo and I cannot tell you I love someone who says no to true Federalism and restructuring and resources control. I cannot say I love someone who says no to regionalism.
I cannot say I love someone who will allow his people to explore solid minerals in the north but disallow and kill youths who just tap and refine a little crude for their survival.
How can I process love for.my own leader that calls me inconsequential 5% but who cannot survive without my natural resources?
I work at sea. Go to Nimasa and see mallams everywhere.
Everyone's thinking it but only the igbos are saying it.
It's not just about hatred,we can't continue to live in fools' paradise.
we are all fed up with the injustice in the country.

The igbos have never laid hands on any tribe the way the fulani and northerners do yet,any little thing about the igbos,you guys will start crying all over town.

I never said anything in my post that oppose true federalism.

Did the same igbos say anything during Jonathan dispensation wen they were being favored?

Please answer this my question with all sincerity.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by fredoooooo: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
E ni jo kure papo sir grin
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by OAUTemitayo: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
mrvitalis:

Who made Lagos if not SW?
Who built the industrial estates of Lagos?
From Ikeja to Ilupeju, Ilasamaja, Apapa etc. All these places were never part of FCT o. Places that were part of Western Region.. You people are so full of hate and bitterness that logic and commonsense is always out of your fundamentals of reasoning.

Or you don't know Action Group/UPN built Oshodi, Ikeja, Ilupeju, Ilasamaja, Ota, Agbara, Apapa and Oluyole industrial estates?
Mention one single industrial estate built by FG in Lagos?

Note: None of those places I mentioned was ever part of the FCT!! They were part of Western Region. Go back to your village . Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by OAUTemitayo: 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
gnecchris:
The problem with the Nigerian political class is insincerity and greed. Repeat the election again, Southeast will not vote for Buhari. Is Atiku Southeast voted massively not a northern?. People are not thinking. Ayo thank you for at least saying the truth. Southeast are wonderful people you cannot play with. If Igbos did not produce Nigerian president come 2023, believe me Nigeria is heading towards break up. For your information, 85 percent of an Igbo person prefer "The Republic of Biafra" than Nigerian president. Is just that the elite and Political class in the southeast are calming them down. If you doubt me, conduct a referendum in southeast. The only solution to calm this spirit down and solve this problem is Igbo president 2023....take it or leave it.
No SE Presidency in Nigeria in 2023.
Start the war you always want so we can serve you again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Who made Lagos if not SW?
Who built the industrial estates of Lagos?
From Ikeja to Ilupeju, Ilasamaja, Apapa etc. All these places were never part of FCT o. Places that were part of Western Region.. You people are so full of hate and bitterness that logic and commonsense is always out of your fundamentals of reasoning.

Or you don't know Action Group/UPN built Oshodi, Ikeja, Ilupeju, Ilasamaja, Ota, Agbara, Apapa and Oluyole industrial estates?
Mention one single industrial estate built by FG in Lagos?

Note: None of those places I mentioned was ever part of the FCT!! They were part of Western Region. Go back to your village . Nonsense

Lol no point replaying u
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
Basher8583:

You are right.. I really don't get your biafran economics.
Sure even harvard had to sent people to under study it

An economics would advent n commerce yet works fine
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by OAUTemitayo: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol no point replaying u
Because you had no sensible point.
Keep faming the embers of war.
Come and force us to vote Igbo man in 2023.
I don't know why it is so hard for an Igbo man to contest on the platform of PDP you so much love.. Let PDP field Igbo. Let APC field whoever they want.
Democracy is by choice not compulsion.
In 1993, Igbos voted a northerner against a Southerner. Yorubas didn't shout... We took it as democratic norm.
If you think you can coerce anybody into voting Igbo President in 2023, you are deceiving yourself.

So full of hate for the only tribe that doesn't use then for suya.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Obec70(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ok oooo, let there be no back off! Cos my bodi de shake?!
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by OAUTemitayo: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
How you will force people to vote an Igbo in 2023 is what we are waiting for.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by RemiTinubu(f): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
[s]
Balyz:
Guy calm down. I was only cracking a joke. Of course an Igbo Man can be president someday, it's just it's going to be very difficult in 2023. I'm not an Igbo hater
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by GMbuharii: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
tunjijones:

I never said anything in my post that oppose true federalism.

Did the same igbos say anything during Jonathan dispensation wen they were being favored?

Please answer this my question with all sincerity.

1st thing 1st,being favoured in what way?

You guys keep saying this,how was the igbos favoured by GEJ?

I always say this, people only get jealous over prosperous people.
It's like you guys are just jealous that the igbos are prosperous.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Tabuku: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
Absolutely true
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Afamed: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
immhotep:

One Nigeria today, tribalism and nepotism tomorrow.
Please receive sense.

Cc lzaa adaibeku husbandsnatcha sarrki
Don't be clever by half, and do not derail the thread. You and your co pilot need to change una signature. Biafra today Presidency in 2023.Dont be like a chameleon
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by tunjijones(m): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
GMbuharii:

1st thing 1st,being favoured in what way?

You guys keep saying this,how was the igbos favoured by GEJ?

I always say this, people only get jealous over prosperous people.
It's like you guys are just jealous that the igbos are prosperous.

Shd I show u d link here on Nairaland where the igbo were mocking Yoruba because they complained that they were being marginalized under the Jonathan led administration?

I dnt get what u mean by jealous that igbos are prosperous. Are you trying to tell me igbos are more prosperous than the Yoruba or more than the bini that u claim? The fact that the igbos are proud and are cheat beaters doesn't mean they are doing better than other tribes.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Benekruku(m): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
Who will now vote for the Igbo presidential candidate?

Is it not democracy again?

Fiction

It will easier for a Brazilian to rule Nigeria than an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by LZAA: 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
Afamed:

Don't be clever by half, and do not derail the thread. You and your co pilot need to change una signature. Biafra today Presidency in 2023.Dont be like a chameleon

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by biggie73(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
Who's this attention seeker? He's always in the opposite camp.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by GMbuharii: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
tunjijones:

Shd I show u d link here on Nairaland where the igbo were mocking Yoruba because they complained that they were being marginalized under the Jonathan led administration?

I dnt get what u mean by jealous that igbos are prosperous. Are you trying to tell me igbos are more prosperous than the Yoruba or more than the bini that u claim? The fact that the igbos are proud and are cheat beaters doesn't mean they are doing better than other tribes.

You asked a question and I asked you,in what ways were the igbos favoured more than others by GEJ.
Who is talking about anybody mocking the yorubas here?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by dahirub08(m): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/no-igbo-president-no-nigeria-ayo-adebanjo/

You lack sense of reasons and you are not justice to northern. Had it been you know what is going on in North West you can't say Buhari is trying to Islamatazed the whole country. People like you are the problems of our country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB / Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) / Leader Of Hunters Show Off Charms They Use While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.