Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria (27085 Views)

Femi Adesina: There Would’ve Been No Nigeria Again If Buhari Didn’t Win In 2015 / Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 / Ayo Adebanjo: Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo With The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Afamed: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2019
Adaibeku:
afamed isnt brainy like i thought ..spits
Brainy doesn't involve being hypocrite in nature.
You should have known, we definitely can't always be on the same page. Especially when you cry of Biafra today and tomorrow you want the presidency. When you refer to your country as Zoo Today and tomorrow you still want to run for the presidency of such country. It does not work in that way. Either 100% Biafra or 100% Presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Adaibeku(f): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2019
Afamed:

Brainy doesn't involve being hypocrite in nature.
You should have known, we definitely can't always be on the same page. Especially when you cry of Biafra today and tomorrow you want the presidency. It does not work in that way. Either 100% Biafra or 100% Presidency.
so u pple will be stealing our oil through government , u wicked souls ...
My friend u cows ar d hypocrites ,u think we ar foolish ba ?

Lets us face biafra ,n u pple will be stealing our oil fuurck all of u
Adaibeku is ready 4 all of u
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Afamed: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2019
Adaibeku:
so u pple will be stealing our oil through government , u wicked souls ...
My friend u cows ar d hypocrites ,u think we ar foolish ba ?

Lets us face biafra ,n u pple will be stealing our oil fuurck all of u
Adaibeku is ready 4 all of u
Which oil in SE? You should be ashamed you wanted to govern a Nation you had early referred to as Zoo .

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Adaibeku(f): 9:13am On Jun 02, 2019
Afamed:

Which oil in SE? You should be ashamed you wanted to govern a Nation you had early referred to as Zoo .
Shame on u afamed wt ur ignorance yoruba spits ,so all dis big big oil structures in mbutu ngwa n suburb umuahia na water site abi..
. wen we blow all pipeline in nigerdelta u gays go see wetin una do una lazy selves ..go 2 hell am done wt u...
U CHeat igbos dats hw ur brother wl cheat u in future Amen
Am done wt u

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Afamed: 9:17am On Jun 02, 2019
Adaibeku:
Shame on u afamed wt ur ignorance yoruba spits ,so all dis big big oil structures in mbutu ngwa n suburb umuahia na water site abi..
. wen we blow all pipeline in nigerdelta u gays go see wetin una do una lazy selves ..go 2 hell am done wt u...
Am done wt u
Are you referring to 5 litres of oil at mbutu ngwa? Those with abundant oil wells in Nigeria Bayelsa, Rivers and Delta , Ondo and Akwa Ibom are not threatening the government. Ironically, those with 5 litres of oil at mbutu ngwa are the ones making the greatest noise. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Afamed: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2019
Adaibeku:
Am done wt u
With 5 litres you are chest beating as usual. Only God knows if the oil wells in Akwa Ibom are from Abia, you would have sent others out of the country

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Afamed: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2019
Adaibeku:
Am done wt u
Adaibeku don't allow your emotions to override your sense of reasoning. The Presidency is not a birth right of any tribe or Religious. You work for it. It will never come on a platter of gold. You align and work for it. It will never be given on a platter of sentiments. You can't be singing of Biafra today and tomorrow you still want the office of the presidency. You can't call your country a Zoo Today and tomorrow you still want to occupy the first office of that zoo. Take away your emotions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Adaibeku(f): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Afamed:

Adaibeku don't allow your emotions to override your sense of reasoning. The Presidency is not a birth right of any tribe or Religious. You work for it. It will never come on a platter of gold. You align and work for it. It will never be given on a platter of sentiments. You can't be singing of Biafra today and tomorrow you still want the office of the presidency. You can't call your country a Zoo Today and tomorrow you still want to occupy the first office of that zoo. Take away your emotions

How dare u insult me afamed

immhotep lzaa warn him o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Adaibeku(f): 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Afamed:

Are you referring to 5 litres of oil at mbutu ngwa? Those with abundant oil wells in Nigeria Bayelsa, Rivers and Delta , Ondo and Akwa Ibom are not threatening the government. Ironically, those with 5 litres of oil at mbutu ngwa are the ones making the greatest noise. Smh
Always avoid me u enemy of kanu my uncle ,i will harm u one day

Ask immhotep about wat i did 2 omenka he was dumb 4 days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Afamed: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Adaibeku:
Always avoid me u enemy of kanu my uncle ,i will harm u one day

Ask immhotep about wat i did 2 omenka he was dumb 4 days
Chest beating as usual, no one takes you serious. Is this how you intend to govern your Biafra Republic? Anyone, with contrary opinion to your government goes to Guantanamo prison.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Afamed: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
Adaibeku:

How dare u insult me afamed

immhotep lzaa warn him o
My personal person ,call me gist dey. I no say Immhotep dey hide dey view our conversation
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by LZAA: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
Afamed:

My personal person ,call me gist dey. I no say Immhotep dey hide dey view our conversation
Respect ur igbo wife na grin
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Afamed: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
LZAA:

Respect ur igbo wife na grin
Yes sir. How service today? Only God knows when last Immhotep attend service last. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by LZAA: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
Afamed:

Yes sir. How service today? Only God knows when last Immhotep attend service last. Lol
grin hmmm
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
Afamed:

Lzaa come and see how afamed is looking at adaibeku suggestively

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by LZAA: 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
immhotep:

Lzaa come and see how afamed is looking at adaibeku suggestively

Igbo wife tinz grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by oyatz(m): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
Okay but Biafra is NOT the subject matter being discussed.

KKDUBEM:
So sorry for those who think the great Biafra is long dead! just put your ears to the ground, the UN will soon release the country code of BIAFRA.A new-improved Sniper will be available for those who can't bear the good news . The era of cohabiting with these incestuous Abokis and their dirty loins of hypocrisy has almost come to an end.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by oyatz(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
You need to contest for the Presidency before you can become President.

Right now, Igbos want Biafra and their politicians are not contesting but rooting for Tambuwal, El-Rufai or Kwankwanso,so how can them become president?

kikake:

Rotation of presidency of Nigeria from one group to the other is main politics of Nigeria, given the multi ethnic nature of Nigeria; given that north refuses return to fiscal federalism and regional governance structure with resource control.

In 2023, anybody who devices any reason to deny Igbo the presidential slot, such a person is asking for continued crisis and underdevelopment in Nigeria.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by oyatz(m): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
In all honesty, how do you think this Igbo Presidency can be achieved in 2023?

GMbuharii:

Forget it man,the Afenifere are the only wise people in the west.
Those elders are straightforward people. They know fully well that what's good for the SE is good for the SS and for the SW.
They see the big picture, which is basically getting rid of these retrogressive northerners from taking us ever backwards
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by oyatz(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
We have heard this argument ( of the need for an Igbo Presidency) several times but how can it be achieved?

gnecchris:
The problem with the Nigerian political class is insincerity and greed. Repeat the election again, Southeast will not vote for Buhari. Is Atiku Southeast voted massively not a northern?. People are not thinking. Ayo thank you for at least saying the truth. Southeast are wonderful people you cannot play with. If Igbos did not produce Nigerian president come 2023, believe me Nigeria is heading towards break up. For your information, 85 percent of an Igbo person prefer "The Republic of Biafra" than Nigerian president. Is just that the elite and Political class in the southeast are calming them down. If you doubt me, conduct a referendum in southeast. The only solution to calm this spirit down and solve this problem is Igbo president 2023....take it or leave it.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by oyatz(m): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
Do you know the meaning of alienating and that it's different from aligning?

Urchman200:
Some tinubu supporters will not like this, not minding the fact the man's statement is nothing but the obvious, as an igbo man I go with restructuring the country first, not igbo president who president help?is only politician's that benefit from presidential zoning, restructuring will benefit everyone, but the yorubas have chosen the same formula of marginalising other region by alienating them self with the north in the hope of getting their support in the next election.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by GMbuharii: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
oyatz:
In all honesty, how do you think this Igbo Presidency can be achieved in 2023?

I don't know. Only God knows.

If you guys,north and west,keep marginalising the SE and SS,then someday, something may happen.

Everybody must have a stake in the land.

What's bad if we have Benin president and ogoja vice? Whats the issue with a precedent from Ondo and vice from Calabar? Must the north always be in the equation everytime?
The last dispensation,the president, senate President and HOR speaker were all northerners,will the north accept vice versa?

When we raise issues,you yorubas are always the 1st to criticize and mock and make jest of your own fellow southerners. I just wonder

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by oyatz(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
What if a Nupe, Tiv, Chamba,Kanuri, Ishan, Ogoni, Efik or Igala becomes President before an Igboman, will that be okay by you?

NkayStory:

Shush just effing form your own country and go with your stinky,disorganised eyesore called Lagos already!

After ranting on Nairaland against Igbos by you yorubas,not one single mention is made of moves to have your own country

..Just useless empty noise everywhere...Shame on you lots

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by oyatz(m): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
You haven't answered my question Sir.

How can an igboman becomes President in 2023?

Is there any law or person that says an igboman must not contest for the Presidency in this country?

To win Presidential election, you need to be on ground in at least 24 States and win at least 20 States.

If you are going to win presidential election in 2023, you suppose to be well known with formidable structure by now.

Mention 3 Igbo Presidential candidates that can win in 2023

Success in Politics, just like success in Academics, Business, Marriage don't happen suddenly but take gradual preparations and lots of hardwork.

[quote author=GMbuharii post=78995069][/quote]
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by killsmith(f): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ndiara....

We know the zoological republic of Nigeria is irredeemable because the majority are nomadic barbarians looking to spill blood and grab lands.

We want out and Nigeria Will never move and inch forward until we collectively decide to go our separate ways.....

When you decide to pin a man to the ground, you cannot go upward or forward because you're already on the ground with him.

When Nigeria is ready to go forward, they know what to do.

We are now almost the poorest country in the world. This is just the beginning.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by oyatz(m): 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
Excuse me sir,

Which man in this Parable is on the ground and which man is pinning him down?

killsmith:
Ndiara....

We know the zoological republic of Nigeria is irredeemable because the majority are nomadic barbarians looking to spill blood and grab lands.

We want out and Nigeria Will never move and inch forward until we collectively decide to go our separate ways.....

When you decide to pin a man to the ground, you cannot go upward or forward because you're already on the ground with him.

When Nigeria is ready to go forward, they know what to do.

We are now almost the poorest country in the world. This is just the beginning.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by GMbuharii: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
oyatz:
You haven't answered my question Sir.

How can an igboman becomes President in 2023?

Is there any law or person that says an igboman must not contest for the Presidency in this country?

To win Presidential election, you need to be on ground in at least 24 States and win at least 20 States.

If you are going to win presidential election in 2023, you suppose to be well known with formidable structure by now.

Mention 3 Igbo Presidential candidates that can win in 2023

Success in Politics, just like success in Academics, Business, Marriage don't happen suddenly but take gradual preparations and lots of hardwork.

Oga,I told you I do not know.

The north and sw have a fixated mindset that an Igbo man will never rule this country. They even have such mindset for the Niger Deltams and northern Christians.

So it's in the hands of God almighty.
Remember we once, against all odds,had an Ijaw president for 6years. Nobody would have believed that an Ijaw man would rule Nigeria.

Fyi,I'm Edo,not Igbo.
I see myself as a southerner 1st before a Nigerian.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by GMbuharii: 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
oyatz:
Excuse me sir,

Which man in this Parable is on the ground and which man is pinning him down?

You are talking as if you are a novice,like someone not in Nigeria.

We are all pinned down, especially we southerners.

When the northern run fed govt keep saying no to True Federalism,we are pinned. When the northern run fed govt says no to regionalism, resources control,total Restructuring,we are all pinned down and cannot really move forward.
How on earth can a state governor or a region not be allowed to generate power for her own people!?!? Guy,you don't need any further lecture.

We are all thinking it but only the igbos are saying it.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by oyatz(m): 12:10am On Jun 04, 2019
You haven't mentioned three Igbo candidates that can win the 2023 presidential election.

For Igbos to win in 2023, they must have formidable presidential candidates in APC and PDP.

Can Peter Obi, Nnamdi Kanu, Kingsley Morghalu win in 2023 presidential election?

How many people in the North and the SW have you met or interviewed to know their mindset that an igboman must not become President?

Is Part Ayo Adebanjo one of the people that have such mindsets? If no, could there be others like him?

And let's assume but not conceeding that this is true, don't you think mindsets can change?
What are Igbo presidential candidates doing to disabuse the minds of these people?

GMbuharii:

The north and sw have a fixated mindset that an Igbo man will never rule this country. They even have such mindset for the Niger Deltams and northern Christians.

Remember we once, against all odds,had an Ijaw president for 6years. Nobody would have believed that an Ijaw man would rule Nigeria.

Fyi,I'm Edo,not Igbo.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by oyatz(m): 12:15am On Jun 04, 2019
1) Are there non-northerners in the FG? Why do you refer to it as Northern run FG?

2) Before 2015, was there True federalism, resource control, regionalism and other 'isms'?

3) You have highlighted all what you perceived to be problems of the country but didn't offer any solutions or you think there is no solution to all these problems?

GMbuharii:

You are talking as if you are a novice,like someone not in Nigeria.

We are all pinned down, especially we southerners.

When the northern run fed govt keep saying no to True Federalism,we are pinned. When the northern run fed govt says no to regionalism, resources control,total Restructuring,we are all pinned down and cannot really move forward.
How on earth can a state governor or a region not be allowed to generate power for her own people!?!? Guy,you don't need any further lecture.

We are all thinking it but only the igbos are saying it.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by oyatz(m): 12:35am On Jun 04, 2019
Bros,let me tell you some basic truths.

1) For you to succeed in any venture, you MUST believe in YOURSELF.

You MUST believe you can succeed in that venture

As per the 2023 presidential election, for certain complex reasons, many Igbos believe they can NOT win.

2) Many young Igbo online commentators are already drumming up support (akin to begging) for Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Kwankwanso 2023 projects with the hope of being picked for the second highest office in the land, the Vice Presidency.
Interestingly, they love to accuse and abuse the Yorubas of doing the same thing.

3) Some young Igbo online commentators (not politicians) seem to have this opinion that only igbos should contest for the presidential tickets of both the APC and the PDP so as to ensure 100% chance of an Igbo president in 2023.

The very hostile reactions by most Igbos to the perceived intention of Tinubu or any Yoruba politician to contest for the Presidency is borne out of this pervasive opinion

GMbuharii:

Fyi,I'm Edo,not Igbo.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2019
Odingo1:

Yoruba got presidency on a platter of gold, Obasanjo was brought from prison and was made president of Nigeria without working for it.In 1999 two major political party have a Yoruba to run in order to make sure that a Yoruba person emerges as president, Yoruba did not vote for Obasanjo rather Olu falaye. Had it been that a non Yoruba contested Yoruba would have lost out.

Some of you Yorubas are very greedy. SW was favored, so let SE be favored the same way.

How can you seek favours from people you continually hate and stubbornly oppose? Why would they grant you any favors?

Do you guys even think at all?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am / Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey / Wike Commissions Opobo/Nkoro Unity Road, First Link Road In 150 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.