Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Beautiful Photos From Ogun State - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Photos From Ogun State (41842 Views)

Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria / Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night / Beautiful Photos From Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
SLAP44:

We need to demolish the whole city and bring those from developed regions to change the look of ibadan city

You are just mocking yourselves

If Yoruba were the one in South East, I am very sure South East would have been competing with many Europeans countries by now

Ibadan is bigger than some state in South East and still more developed

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by SLAP44: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

You are just mocking yourselves

If Yoruba were the one in South East, I am very sure South East would have been competing with many Europeans countries by now

Ibadan is bigger than some state in South East and still more developed

Nigeria is bigger than France, but hungrier and a shittholle . SE is small and has more SWAG

The whole tall building in Ibadan was built around 1957 to 1960, then the city started decaying. Some States In SE has won resilience awards internationally.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Afonja and fake stats.
The whole South East is bigger than Oyo State.

Aso Niger State is bigger than the whole South West yet you lots remains center of slums in Africa. Swaps littered with rusted roofs.

A simple look at Nigeria map would have verify my claim but it seem like you are an illiterate

South East still remain the most backward region in Nigeria and it is still a fact

And South West is Still more developed than Niger state by far

The browns in South East is even more brownish than. South West and we both know South East is the Piggery of Nigeria and Africa

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by OAUTemitayo: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
mrvitalis:

I have always said it south westetn state are far below south eastern states if u take out lagos

Ogun state capital looking like this ....its sad ....this is same class as abakilika na
You deceive yourself a lot.
The whole industries in the east are not up to half of what is in Agbara.

Maybe you don't know Ogun IGR dwarfs that of all south east states combined.
You deceive yourself a lot

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by SLAP44: 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ibadan they will not show you

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by SLAP44: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

And here they go again with IGR lubbish, while hunger slams them back to back.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
SLAP44:

Nigeria is bigger than France, but hungrier and a shittholle . SE is small and has more SWAG

The whole tall building in Ibadan was built around 1957 to 1960, then the city started decaying. Some States In SE has won resilience awards internationally.

Nigeria is bigger than France and we don't have the brain and industrial prowess of France

Use your brain
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by OAUTemitayo: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
SLAP44:

And here they go again with IGR lubbish, while hunger slams them back to back.

You mean hunger slam you back to back in South East to the extent that the Whole Anambra is a a Beggars colony while people in Imo sells their baby in return for money

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by SLAP44: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Nigeria is bigger than France and we don't have the brain and industrial prowess of France

Use your brain

That's the summary of SE and SW
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by BrownRoofRep: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

A simple look at Nigeria map would have verify my claim but it seem like you are an illiterate

South East still remain the most backward region in Nigeria and it is still a fact

And South West is Still more developed than Niger state by far

The browns in South East is even more brownish than. South West and we both know South East is the Piggery of Nigeria and Africa

A look at Nigerian map shows that South East is bigger than Oyo State.
Land mass measurement shows that South East is bigger than Oyo State.
I know you lots are suffering from Awolowo half education syndrome but internet and Google search engine can be of help.

You can clearly see how dumb you are?!
The Picture you just posted above is from Agwe in Anam.
Agwe in Anam tongue means farm settlements, these are temporal farm settlememt they built for purpose of farming, they stay there during temporal farming season and will return to their respective homes after farming.
Anam, Nzam might be river line communities but they are still 100 times better than your Osogbo rusted roof swaps.

You Afonja oblong head cowards rarely travel, only stay in your brown roof swaps begging for free foods and pus5y. grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by BrownRoofRep: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

You mean hunger slam you back to back in South East to the extent that the Whole Anambra is a a Beggars colony while people in Imo sells their baby in return for money
Lol most of these beggars are Afonja!
You need to see the look at my face the day I saw hale and healthy Afonja cone heads in uniform, begging for money at Onitsha Market.

I almost flogged lazyness out of those head slamming beggars.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
Asquare84:

But you said ogun state have the highest number of overheard bridge, that not true because Abuja have the highest
is abuja a state?
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by BrownRoofRep: 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Another Afonja lies. Thank goodness for official stats which puts you lying losers to shame.
Anambra alone destroyed your Ogun.
https://www.nairaland.com/5214582/states-nominal-gross-domestic-product

Lying losers.
Next!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
manchy7531:
Mentioning those places make me feel like I have insulted Owerri in the first place to be comparing it with Ibadan and Abeokuta.

Abakaliki is the new standard for southwest capital cities.

You are comparing Ibadan that is bigger than Anambra in land mass to Owerri that is not up to 20 streets in Ibadan, what a joke

Ibadan is bigger than Anambra and it is still more Developed than Entire South East

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Lordjiggs09(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
SLAP44:
This place is itele in ogun state and it has been developing fast since Amosun started ruling,

Itele is not a state capital still it is growing fast, kudos to amosun

You are the worst liar ever, I can personally confirm this is Awada-Obosi in Anambra state. A town that shares boundary with Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by BrownRoofRep: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
BabaOwen:
is abuja a state?
Oh shut up! He just stated the fact.
Cry me river!
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Phemoh: 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
cheesy grin He's the former governor of Abeokuta not Ogun State. Point of correction.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

You need to see the look at my face the day I saw hale and healthy Afonja cone heads in uniform, begging for money at Onitsha Market.

Consolation and crying lol, I can feel your pain cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by BrownRoofRep: 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

You are comparing Ibadan that is bigger than Anambra in land mass to Owerri that is not up to 20 streets in Ibadan, what a joke

Ibadan is bigger than Anambra and it is still more Developed than Entire South East
The whole Ibadan metropolis (combined together) - 3, 000 km Anambra - 4k+ km.
Besides, by urbanisation Onitsha Metro has been rated to be larger than Ibadan - https://cities-today.com/new-database-released-to-better-assess-african-cities/

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by BrownRoofRep: 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Consolation and crying lol, I can feel your pain cheesy
Afonja bursted lies trying to conceal his stupidity. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
SLAP44:

That's the summary of SE and SW

When it come to this case, it the other way round

South West is bigger than South East and we have the brain and industrial prowess, that's the reason why you flood our cities and villages while most us don't even know how your South East look like grin

France citizens don't invade Nigeria with Wheel Barrows and they don't sell Gala in our cities, use your brain if you have one

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by adeyemi91(m): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
He's gat bad attitude.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by WonderManly(m): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Unlimitk:
Ogun state was a dead state when nothing was working until his excellency former governor of Abeokuta state took control

See the works of amosun
And we hope dapo abiodun will not relent
Shey na only Abeokuta be Ogun State ni?... Rubbish!
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Uglyojuku: 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
manchy7531:
Owerri beat, Oshogbo, AdoEkiti, Ibadan, Abeokuta and Akure hands down. The only city close to modernity in the southwest is Akure. The rest are slums and dilapidated camps with obvious poverty and backwardness.

Entire Igboland does not have the type of good road network that Ibadan has because Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland.
Show anything in Igboland that nears these Ibadan road network.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

I know you lots are suffering from Awolowo half education syndrome but internet and Google search engine can be of help.

Agwe in Anam tongue means farm settlements, these are temporal farm settlememt they built for purpose of farming, they stay there during temporal farming season and will return to their respective homes after farming.
Anam, Nzam might be river line communities but they are still 100 times better than your Osogbo rusted roof swaps.

You Afonja oblong head cowards rarely travel, only stay in your brown roof swaps begging for free foods and pus5y. grin

Oyo is 28k+ square kilometers while the whole South East is just 29k+ kilometers, just a little differences

https://www.nairaland.com/2941681/what-geographical-size-south-east

The whole South East is still a Jungle so no need to travel to those places

And the Whole Anambra and South East is still a Beggars Colony

It is also an Irony that a tribe that were Enslaved and Colonized by Igala and Benin, and were also slaves to Ijaw would call someone cowards cheesy. When all you have been are cowards

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by BrownRoofRep: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

When it come to this case, it the other way round

South West is bigger than South East and we have the brain and industrial prowess, that's the reason why you flood our cities and villages while most us don't even know how your South East look like grin

France citizens don't invade Nigeria with Wheel Barrows and they don't sell Gala in our cities, use your brain if you have one
Brain wise, for the past few decades South East has been destroying other states in waec, neco, jamb etc. While Afonja losers are competing with Zamfara State.

International, South East has been gathering awards all over the world.
Indulstry wise South East is the home of technology and wears in West Africa.
Market and commerce Onitsha and Aba host the biggest markets in Black Africa.

Another funny facts is that most of these factories in the West and Norths are owned by Igbo businessmen who employ you Afonja losers as cleaners and Abokis as gatemen!
Morden days Colonalization!

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by mrvitalis(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
IntrovertedK:
are you kidney right now? Imo gdp higher than ogun? Let's conclude you know not what you are saying.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_GDP
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Uglyojuku: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

The whole Ibadan metropolis (combined together) - 3, 000 km Anambra - 4k+ km.
Besides, by urbanisation Onitsha Metro has been rated to be larger than Ibadan - https://cities-today.com/new-database-released-to-better-assess-african-cities/
Onitsha is just 1 GRA in Ibadan and Ibadan has m9re than 10.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Westtimeline: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

When did prayer warriors start calling people coward grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Westtimeline: 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Lie won't help your soul. We were all here when one fake begger was nabbed in Akure. Ask for the link and I will provide it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Comes Out Alive From Crushed Bus After Container Destroyed 9 Vehicles. Photo / Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) / Desirable Areas To Live In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.