Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Beautiful Photos From Ogun State - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Photos From Ogun State (41895 Views)

Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria / Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night / Beautiful Photos From Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by TEDHorsePower: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2019
Shut up, that's Aba. See more of Aba here. Aba is a sewage pit toilet, Umuahia is a glorified village. Overall, Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria.

B2mario:
Oga, this is not Aba. This is a doctored pix

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by bts1(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2019
Sango pishure please!!!!!! make we see the real achievement after 8 fucking years.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Timmypromise(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
emmaodet:
I think this matter as really been over flogged, let me contribute in this issue.
Am a yoruba man from Osun state, Modakeke to be precise but born and raised in ogun state, sagamu before migrating to abeokuta in 2010 permanently.
I base in Obantoko, Abeokuta. So atleast i can give a good account of what is happening.
To be frank and honest, am not happy with the situation of aouth west at all, i don't know why people keep praising all this useless governors.
For God sake, things are really bad at home, i don't know why we are denying that. To what end?
Sometimes, we need to look eachother in the eyes and tell ourselves the bitter truth that things are bad, really really bad. Is it because alot of the locals are not travelling? That is why they think south west is doing fine? I travel alot, both internal and international and i see things and compare.
Now, the government can't do everything, there are things expected from the government, there are some expected from the locals.
Good roads, pipe borne water, electricity and maybe railway are most what we are expecting from government but the locals are meant to build good houses, government won't do that.
Do you know that if each regions are to go for exhibition and showing of there major cities and towns in abuja or africa probably a show in maybe SA,
Outside Lagos, ibadan and Abeokuta and the 2 cities that will be in the top list of the yorubas to show as a model, now this is were it get dirty -
I don't want to exaggerate but atleast 30-40% of houses in abeokuta still uses pit latrine (salanga), for God sake, this is a capital and a city for exhibition.
50-70% of houses in abeokuta still uses well water in this 21st century and this is a city that will represent the youba race at wprld exhibition, my God!!!!!!!!
Now about the well, i won't blame the locals much because it is a rocky city and water drillers charge 700-800k to do a borehole so most go for well which is cheaper at about 50-100k max, it's is only yhe big boys that do borehole.
Likewise the pit latrine, because the grounds are rock, they can't dig the rock for toilet and even if they do, the waters won't sink, so a big problem.
And this is where the govt needs to come in, that is why most yorubas claim they are from lagos.
It's just like a man from a poor home but staying with a rich man, let's say obasanjo. When he goes out, he will quickly identify himself as obasanjo son because it will give him more prestige than using is natural father's name.
Am not happy with south west at all, in the whole of southern nigeria, southwest is the least infrastructure wise.
Cc.
helinues
Barbilius
Timmypromise
olawalesmarter0
westtimeline

Not only southwest
Southeast is even bad more than southwest
Nigeria is

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Oh shut up! He just stated the fact.
Cry me river!
k
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by nigeriaschoolne(f): 12:00am On Jun 04, 2019
forgiveness:

Bolded 2 is not true. There are many multistorey apartments in Ibadan not to talk of Ogbomosho and Ogun state.

Besides, Delta state is not see.

Education will help you become what ever you want to be. All you need do is locate yourself in the right place like EKSU. Ekiti State university is ready for new intakes and all you need do is get all the required info about post ume in https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.ng/eksu-post-utme-registration/ or simply check your admission status here https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.ng/eksu-admission-list/
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by forgiveness: 12:02am On Jun 04, 2019
nigeriaschoolne:

Education will help you become what ever you want to be. All you need do is locate yourself in the right place like EKSU. Ekiti State university is ready for new intakes and all you need do is get all the required info about post ume in https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.ng/eksu-post-utme-registration/ or simply check your admission status here https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.ng/eksu-admission-list/

Hmmm! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Born2Breed(f): 5:36am On Jun 05, 2019
SLAP44:
This place is itele in ogun state and it has been developing fast since Amosun started ruling,

Itele is not a state capital still it is growing fast, kudos to amosun

Lol...Itele still get road. Only Bike's ply that road. grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Anambralstson: 7:32am On Jun 12, 2019
Unlimitk:
More
Lalasticlala seun mynd44 Anambralstson lazygold adaibeku slap44
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Unlimitk(m): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2019
Anambralstson:

grin grin
I thought I told u ogun was a failed state, confirmed by amosun himself
I'm sure u were here on nairaland when d news came
Yorubas don't have leaders, I will agree with u on that
But that's y I'm positive ogun will b better with abiodun
Imagine what amosun did in 8 yrs,imagine what dapo will do also
Fingers crossed
We shall see in d future sha
Ogun that was like a village with nothing working 8 years ago has now leap frogged many states including oyo state
Don't worry guy
Ogun is just starting
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Anambralstson: 8:18am On Jun 12, 2019
Unlimitk:

I thought I told u ogun was a failed state, confirmed by amosun himself
I'm sure u were here on nairaland when d news came
Yorubas don't have leaders, I will agree with u on that
But that's y I'm positive ogun will b better with abiodun
Imagine what amosun did in 8 yrs,imagine what dapo will do also
Fingers crossed
We shall see in d future sha
Ogun that was like a village with nothing working 8 years ago has now leap frogged many states including oyo state
Don't worry guy
Ogun is just starting
Anambra is not relenting
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Unlimitk(m): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2019
Anambralstson:

Anambra is not relenting
Anambra must not relent
Competition is good
U guys have opened my eyes to many things on nairaland but I won't admit it

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by SLAP44: 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Anambralstson:

grin grin

And this is the best hospital in the state o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Unlimitk(m): 8:16am On Jun 14, 2019
SLAP44:

And this is the best hospital in the state o grin grin grin grin grin
U are very dumb
Didn't u see d new ultra modern hospital amosun commissioned?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Skodiswayze(m): 9:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Jealous indeed, Mugu
Like say i be from Abia?

SLAP44:

You're just jealous of ogun state achievement
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Skodiswayze(m): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2019
ACHIEVEMENT
Na Canada Ogun state dey?
Mumu

SLAP44:

You're just jealous of ogun state achievement
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Corrosiveman(m): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Trash
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by ForumNL(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2022
manchy7531:
Still on #ChangingTheNarrative. Fun facts about igbos and igboland.

1) Finding a bungalow in #Onitsha is like looking for a fish in a desert

2) #Onitsha has more multistorey buildings than a combination of Oyo,Ogun,Ondo,Ekiti and Ondo all put together.

3) #Owerri has the most concentration of hotels,clubs and bars per square meter in Nigeria

4) #Onitsha is the most densely populated city in Nigeria outside Lagos

5) #Enugu in 2014 made the list of Most resilient cities in the world and the first in Nigeria.

6) #Owerri and #Aba have the most organized city masterplan, initiated by former governor Sam Mbakwe of old imo state. Sadly Aba has been left to rot, due to bad governance.

7)#Anambra state has the best urban and rural road network of any state in Nigeria

cool: For the past 10yrs, #Anambra, #IMO, #Abia, #Enugu, and #Delta are the leading states in Weac, Neco and jamb, and are also the leading states with NYSC passouts

9) #Imo, #Anambra, #Delta presently have the most PhD holder and Professors in Nigeria

10) By premiumtimes report, #IMO, #Anambra and #Delta are the leading states for law admission for the past 5yrs, while #Imo, #Anambra, #Delta and #Enugu are leading for medicine admission

11)#Anambra #Imo and #Enugu have the highest cut off mark for admission into federal unity schools and colleges, yet these states produce the most graduates from those colleges. For Anambra, it is 139, Imo 138, Enugu 134,

12) In 2017, #igbo students dominated the list of graduates in Engineering and medicine departments in covenant university.

13) In any city, town or village you enter outside #Igboland in #Nigeria, after the indigenous language speakers, the next are the #Igbos

14) #Igbos are the largest diaspora #Nigerians in any country in the world except in the Uk, where the #yorubas hold sway.

15) University of Nigeria Nsukka, has the most influential alumni of any university in #Nigeria

16) #Owerri has the highest concentration of beautiful girls of any city in #Nigeria.

17) #Onitsha main market in #Anambra state and #Ariaria market in #Aba #Abia state remain the biggest commodity markets in west Africa.

18) #Igboland has the biggest and most influential Football and Nollywood stars in #Nigeria

19) #Onitsha houses the highest concentration of multistorey apartments per square meter in #Sub-Saharan #Africa

20) In 2018, National Inland Waterways Authority(NIWA), reported that 60 Per Cent Of Cargo In #Nigeria Goes to #Onitsha

21)#Portharcourt, #Owerri, #Enugu and #Asaba airports are the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 8th busiest airports in #Nigeria respectively.

22)#Uli airport in present day #Anambra state was the first indigenously built airport in black Africa. Built by the #Biafrans during the civil war. Though a makeshift airport, it served its purpose during the civil war but was destroyed after the war.

23)#Imo Airport is the only indigene built and the first state owned airport in #Nigeria. Built from contributions and donations from Indigenes (then #Imo and #Abia). Initiated under the leadership of Sam Mbakwe, but officially commenced operation in 1991.

24)According to Forbes Africa, #Nnewi in #Anambra state has the most number of Naira billionaires in Nigeria.

Copied :

IPOB bureau of statistics

Covenant University is not offering medicine grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mikel Obi & Babymama Olga Loved Up In New Photo With Their Twin Babies / UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues / Osun River Rises, Destroys Property Worth Millions (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.