Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On (13112 Views)

Apostle Suleman Mourns Sammie Okposo; Calls Out Pastors Who Judged Late Singer / Islam Is Not To Be Judged By The Activities Of Criminals / Opinions: How Are We Going To Be Judged On Judgement Day ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by sapientia(m): 9:06am On Jun 02, 2019
Christians believe none of these.

If they do,

Where are the ones that do?

Who have them as neighbours?
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by AllenSpencer: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2019
Me I sha know say if I find some people name for book of life and my name no dey dere, I go scatter that port of entry.

How person go tell me say Apostle Suleman, Oyedepo and Fatoyinbo make Heaven while my name no dey there.

I go beat stupid commot some angel body cos they failed to do their job deligently. That's height of incompetency

3 Likes

Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by PotatoSalad(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2019
gypsey:
seun is a religious bigot, who force people to Agree that they are muslims.
Sadly
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Favourobyno27(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2019
Well I hope I would be jugde mostly on how good I was on people on all kind. I believe in after life sad
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Victorisoni3(m): 9:16am On Jun 02, 2019
HazardAwka:
Heaven belongs to God and his angels alone
Earth belongs to us
we ain't going to heaven the cloud will disappear in the end of days after everything, the children of God will still live on earth(new earth)
Ok jehova witnesser spotted
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Victorisoni3(m): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2019
Favourobyno27:
Well I hope I would be jugde mostly on how good I was on people on all kind. I believe in after life sad
stop believing bro
Good works does not count
Holiness nd sanctification count
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Sadly
I mean, what pleasure will he derive in forcing me to Accept that i am muslim for few Hours? grin
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Aphroditee(f): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2019
it should come fast sef I'm tired of living
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Junkie1: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2019
OK BUT I'M MORE CONCERNED ABOUT HOW THREADS LIKE HAS MORE ATHEISTS THAN CHRISTIANS THOUGH LMAO
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by uthlaw: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2019
which judgement again,after someone die for our sins!

1 Like

Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Aphroditee(f): 9:52am On Jun 02, 2019
Junkie1:
OK BUT I'M MORE CONCERNED ABOUT HOW THREADS LIKE HAS MORE ATHEISTS THAN CHRISTIANS THOUGH LMAO
cause Christians are currently in church
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Greatway12: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2019
I'm writing this with great sadness as I have no other option. I have been starving for almost a week I work at a neighborhood private primary school which have been owing 3 months salary, feeding myself as proved impossible, I am gradually driving towards insanity. I plead someone to help me with any amount just to feed. I know nobody owes me anything but I wish I didn't have to do this. May u never starve. Polaris(skyebank) 3023617467

1 Like

Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Bahddo(m): 9:57am On Jun 02, 2019
Ralo:
Stupid post! Christianity and gullibility are like 5 and 6
which religion does not thrive on gullibility?

1 Like

Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2019
HazardAwka:
Heaven belongs to God and his angels alone
Earth belongs to us
we ain't going to heaven the cloud will disappear in the end of days after everything, the children of God will still live on earth(new earth)
Gbam
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by lakesider(m): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2019
Smart people life do not depend on book written by some other people

1 Like

Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by preacherz: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2019
there's judgment after this life.

not like d ones u see in Court rooms.... nah.
karma is its name. it needs not ur cooperation. its judgement is carried out via reincarnation.
thus is d truth.

1 Like

Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Jokerman(m): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2019
Atheists again on the prowl
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Brock1: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2019
Aphroditee:
it should come fast sef
I'm tired of living

I'm tired too, very tired, thinking of even ending it myself.
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by orisa37: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2019
Abide in me and I will abide in you.
Hear the Words of Comfort our Saviour Christ says to all who truly turn to Him: come to me all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.
Hear all Faithfuls, The Lord our God is One Lord: and you shall love The Lord your God with all your Heart, and with all your Soul, and with all your Mind, and with all your Strength(Flesh & Body Power). This is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this; You shall love your neighbour as yourself. There is no other commandment greater than these. On these two commandments hang all the Law and The Prophets.
So, if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with The Father, Jesus Christ The Righteous; and He is The Propitiation for our sins.
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Brock1: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2019
Greatway12:
I'm writing this with great sadness as I have no other option. I have been starving for almost a week I work at a neighborhood private primary school which have been owing 3 months salary, feeding myself as proved impossible, I am gradually driving towards insanity. I plead someone to help me with any amount just to feed. I know nobody owes me anything but I wish I didn't have to do this. May u never starve. Polaris(skyebank) 3023617467

Tolulope
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by HMarshal(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2019
When it cums to interpreting some aspects of the bible, it's best we let God have his way & stop trying to understand him (his ways are very obviously not our ways). Let's stop accumulating more sins, life after death is Wat no bloody body alive can ever experience tAlkless how he will be judged or whr he will go!... Accept God as ur savior & God , Belive , we all know Wat is right & wrong & also have free will to chose wich.dont let no bloody body tell u about the after life because itld all be thier own interpretation

1 Like

Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by sooperrescue(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Nothing like heaven....... Abi you know pesin wey gist you about heaven?.....

Except those story books............
I believe your point. Jesus said that the peacemakers will inherit the earth. So who will they live with on the earth while the other people are in heaven?
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Greatway12: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2019
Brock1:

Tolulope

Yes that's me
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by orisa37: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2019
50power:
Do you own a church? List your church on Nigerian church directory https://www.naijachurches.com.ng/

Few non mercenery Churches and Professors of Lessons(Teaching and Learning) are not listed.
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Brock1: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2019
Greatway12:

Yes that's me

5h sent
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by West2019(m): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Nothing like heaven....... Abi you know pesin wey gist you about heaven?.....

Except those story books............
fufu dey ur brain
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by MrCuteking(m): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Religion for Nigeria na scam. Na Christian and Muslim dey spoil this Nigeria pass.

Can you imagine a life without religion?
Just close your eyes and imagine how terrible this country would have been without pacifying words to transform people to do good.

Yes Nigeria is not a good place despite all this but many thieves, ritualists, whores etc have converted through this means, thereby reducing evil in the country.

So please close your eyes and imagine what I just told you.
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by orisa37: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Real love count's

Yes. Christ is God "In Love".
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Greatway12: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2019
Brock1:

5h sent
I appreciate it thank u very much

1 Like

Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by felaismyhero(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2019
namiji2598:
if I become president, I will end religion in Nigeria
that would be unwise! i want the end of religion too; but its one step at a time; educating people : showing them the numerous errors in their story(holy) books.if you do as you have said,believe me you wont last up to 6 months in this present nigeria! but i love your thoughts of wanting to be a leaer! we lack sane minds in leadership.
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2019
MrCuteking:

Can you imagine a life without religion?
Just close your eyes and imagine how terrible this country would have been without pacifying words to transform people to do good.

Yes Nigeria is not a good place despite all this but many thieves, ritualists, whores etc have converted through this means, thereby reducing evil in the country.

So please close your eyes and imagine what I just told you.

You would be surprised to know that the thieves, fradstars, whores, political theives, rapist and child molesters 80% of them are devoted Christian and Muslim. If it about religion Nigeria would be the most peaceful country in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comments By Pope Benedict XVI Annoy Muslims / The Tithing Issue / Jesus: Age 12-30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.