Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On (13113 Views)

Apostle Suleman Mourns Sammie Okposo; Calls Out Pastors Who Judged Late Singer / Islam Is Not To Be Judged By The Activities Of Criminals / Opinions: How Are We Going To Be Judged On Judgement Day ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by orisa37: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2019
sonmvayina:
Judgement is always for the living, never for the dead... Read ezekiel 18...the new testament is not scriptures.. They are correspondence between friends..

Yes. BornAgains never die. They have eternal life. They also have a permanent Advocate @the Judgement Throne.
New Testament is a Theology more developed than Lessons.
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2019
A nigga once said :if you suffering on earth that your hell and if you enjoying that your heaven. If you expecting to go to some place called heaven I only laugh you.. If you think am lying ask all the pastors who are living large on earth..

My brother and sister use your brain o,dont let any pastor deceive you..

Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by felaismyhero(m): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2019
Aphroditee:
it should come fast sef
I'm tired of living
tired of living?!!! suicidal alert! someone is on the verge of committing suicide!
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by orisa37: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Religion for Nigeria na scam. Na Christian and Muslim dey spoil this Nigeria pass.

Living in Atheists' Planet?
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Lexusgs430: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2019
West2019:
fufu dey ur brain

You wan carry the banga soup come?.....
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 02, 2019
orisa37:

Living in Atheists' Planet?

Forget about Atheists. I’m just telling you the real truth.

1 Like

Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by orisa37: 10:52am On Jun 02, 2019
sonmvayina:
We are Gods or spiritual beings having a human experience..... Read psalm 104 :29-31 or Ecclesiastes 12 :7... You will understand my point.

Yes we understand.
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by orisa37: 11:00am On Jun 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Nothing like heaven....... Abi you know pesin wey gist you about heaven?.....

Except those story books............

The ot & nt are not mere story books. They are Lessons and study books for further Lessons.

1 Like

Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by namiji2598: 11:00am On Jun 02, 2019
felaismyhero:
that would be unwise! i want the end of religion too; but its one step at a time; educating people : showing them the numerous errors in their story(holy) books.if you do as you have said,believe me you wont last up to 6 months in this present nigeria! but i love your thoughts of wanting to be a leaer! we lack sane minds in leadership.
I never said I will end it at once na, only few educated people will be following these men of God/ Allah
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by orisa37: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2019
PotatoSalad:
When you die, you die. You rot and become food for orgsnisms in the soil and manure for plants.

But seun will not ask people to swear that they believe in God now before commenting on threads like this angry

What concerns Seun about your recalcitrance?
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by HMarshal(m): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2019
...Belive in God,accept him as ur savior , do right as much as u can (we all know right & wrong).belive in the promises & punishments in the bible, but Neva create ur own illusion about the after life ,how he will judge or where anyone is going & force it down anyone's throat!
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by orisa37: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2019
namiji2598:
if I become president, I will end religion in Nigeria

They failed miserably, those that tried it in Egypt and Babylon.
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by orisa37: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2019
Binikingdowm:
you will never see this atheist on islam thread or any other religious thread except Christians, you've to asked why?

Because devil don't look for unbelievers to persuade(Muslims etc) but believers, trying everything hard to disturb and push unknowingly Christians to their doctrine

They are Trials to make Christianity more realistic.
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by sonmvayina(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2019
orisa37:

The ot & nt are not mere story books. They are Lessons and study books for further Lessons.

Yes and no....
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by magzey: 11:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Hmmmm I can't even find answer to the heading, wait till you enter your grave you will know you have wasted your life not worshiping the right God, better think twice and know who is the real God to be worshiped. Is not late
I have said my own
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by sonmvayina(m): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2019
orisa37:

Yes we understand.

Ok, yes, but lots of Christians just don't care to understand anything.. Just to swallow whst they have been thought to believe...

Whether we live or die.,we are part of the divine..
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by sonmvayina(m): 11:40am On Jun 02, 2019
magzey:
Hmmmm I can't even find answer to the heading, wait till you enter your grave you will know you have wasted your life not worshiping the right God, better think twice and know who is the real God to be worshiped. Is not late
I have said my own

The only way to worship God is to obey his commandments and laws.. But Christians don't seem to be doing that.. Because they don't know what God is and isn't... I don't blame them, most people don't..

1 Like

Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by hocospocus: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]schmo
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by hocospocus: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2019
Schmo.
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by BravoDe: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Religion for Nigeria na scam. Na Christian and Muslim dey spoil this Nigeria pass.
FYI
If not for being a Christian and heavenly. Most of us go don do bad things that dangerous to the society. Thank God for instincting positive fear in us.
Happy Sunday man.
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by almarthins(m): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
lightblazingnow:

Believers don't die.....

John 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Do you believe now?

Does it mean sinner who dies believing christ but unrepetant will not be judged?
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Olarewaju89: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wisdomval67:
then you are the number one problem of this country..
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
BravoDe:

FYI
If not for being a Christian and heavenly. Most of us go don do bad things that dangerous to the society. Thank God for instincting positive fear in us.
Happy Sunday man.

Lol? What are you talking about? Go and see what other Christians and Muslims like you are doing? I don’t do evil because I fear God. Not because of one religion. I believe in karma, and if you do wetin you want do and them catch you na prison you go spend the rest of your life. That what most Christian fear. Stop doing highservice here.
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Olarewaju89:
then you are the number one problem of this country..

Nigerians no like truth. But me go always talk sha.
I have never seen any Christian living life the way they preach. redeem minsters live close to me you have to see how they don’t practice 1% of what they preach. They preach love but na hate fill them heart. No one can deceive me. I get sense pass that one.

1 Like

Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by McCoy662(m): 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
MrCuteking:

Can you imagine a life without religion?
Just close your eyes and imagine how terrible this country would have been without pacifying words to transform people to do good.

Yes Nigeria is not a good place despite all this but many thieves, ritualists, whores etc have converted through this means, thereby reducing evil in the country.

So please close your eyes and imagine what I just told you.
Constitution has the do's and don't's of any nation because it's Justice is served as soon as possible, not actually religion which reserves it's Justice for a world to come
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by McCoy662(m): 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ask some religious fanatics where is heaven; they will point at the cloud... like the cloud that's just some 7km away from the earth? somewhere lower than the height of a flying aeroplane.
the believe is that on the reverse side of the cloud is heaven. grin
Now, I have been wondering if heaven is actually up, cos some scientific findings have almost proved otherwise. we all know the sun is 19.33 light minutes away from the Earth. that's just a child's play...
the nearest Star is about 4.6 light years away from the Earth... like where the hell is the heaven??

I think we all reincarnate when we die... no one goes to either heaven or hell.

we have had countless cases of some people believed to be dead living amongst us, are they from heaven or hell?

we all get judged and punished by nature (karma).
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by BravoDe: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Lol? What are you talking about? Go and see what other Christians and Muslims like you are doing? I don’t do evil because I fear God. Not because of one religion. I believe in karma, and if you do wetin you want do and them catch you na prison you go spend the rest of your life. That what most Christian fear. Stop doing highservice here.

I also fear God bro. Tot yoh atheist b4
Religion looks like modern pharisee and Sadducee.
Do well to wish me happy sunday, Lol
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by PotatoSalad(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
orisa37:

What concerns Seun about your recalcitrance?
Rie nsi
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by Aphroditee(f): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
felaismyhero:
tired of living?!!! suicidal alert! someone is on the verge of committing suicide!
nothing wrong in that
Re: How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On by TruthHurts100: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
When people die, good or bad.... You are going nowhere. You're buried. You stay there until the resurrection day. If good, you will be resurrected, if bad, you're forgotten.

Nobody is going to any hell fire. Don't be deceived. The lake of fire in the Bible means eternal destruction. This loving God we serve cannot punish you forever for a sin you inherited spending less than hundred years on earth. God is not wicked.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence / Comments By Pope Benedict XVI Annoy Muslims / The Tithing Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.