Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Do Nigeria Have Any Secret Intelligence Agency? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Nigeria Have Any Secret Intelligence Agency? (3881 Views)

Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview / Buhari Appoints Samuel Adebayo As Chief Of Defence Intelligence Agency / Does Nigeria Have An Intelligence Agency Such As Mi6, KGB And CIA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nigeria Have Any Secret Intelligence Agency? by thatigboman: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
sherylbakky:
Of course, we have National Intelligence Agency (NIA). Can't say if they are really active anyway.
they are
Re: Do Nigeria Have Any Secret Intelligence Agency? by thatigboman: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
4ckyou:

How do you know?
Can you tell me anything about their operations, CIA, Mossad, MI6 we hear about them all the time and the things they do, we have large population with the deadliest terrorist group in the world, if they are active we would have heard about them long ago.
what do you hear about CIA and MOSSAD and M16, if not for you read on fiction novels?
Re: Do Nigeria Have Any Secret Intelligence Agency? by thatigboman: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
atakamus:
Yeah we have but they lack professionalism. Remember in 2006 when we were in NYSC camp in Bayelsa. I never knew that one of my friend is camp them was an under cover agent registered as a corp member.
He stayed in our Hall, wore corpers clothes and did all corpers were doing. One evening, he had disagreement with a soldier. The soldier slapped him, we were angry at the soldier and tongue lashed him. He told me in confidence that the soldier must apologise. I smiled it off. The next day I saw the same soldier apologising and begging him. I asked him what he did for that to happen, he just smiled and said he reported him to the camp commandant. I was confused. All these things were happening during the high point of militancy in the Nigeria Delta area.
After the camp, we all left. I saw him again in one government occasion in Yenagoa. He was wearing black suit with big automatic gun concealed in his suit. We were all in our NYCS uniform. He was in the midst of DSS guys all dress in black suits and armed. I approached him and he smiled and told me he was undercover in NYSC camp all through our camp period. That was when I remembered the incident of the soldier.
how does this your story amount to them lacking professionalism?
Re: Do Nigeria Have Any Secret Intelligence Agency? by 4ckyou: 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
thatigboman:
what do you hear about CIA and MOSSAD and M16, if not for you read on fiction novels?

Have seen things and crimes the US CUA have solved, I can mention alot of them for you,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal: Senate Congratulates Buhari, Pledges Support / A Northerner Seen Writing Buhari Is A Criminal While Police Watch(pics) / BREAKING!:Buhari Orders For The Arrest Of Anti Naira Redesign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.