Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About (47111 Views)

The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know / 10 Amazing Psychological Facts Everyone Needs To Know About Life / Best Teeth Whitening Product In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by linohlex: 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
dipseacon:
Any girl around Egbe/Ikotun area that is single? I'm a fineboy looking for a friend with benefit
seriously
Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by alezzy13: 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
What's the best teeth whitening agent out there?
Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by TotoNaRubber: 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
Tag tinubu jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by Dentalgist: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
Rollins777:
This teeth whitening of a thing advert is too much, scamming about it is too much.
Exactly. The main point of sharing this piece.

1 Like

Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by Dentalgist: 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
flames007:
Funny sha.
Seems our dear mods would like some free teeth whitening.see the speed dey use push am reach fp grin

Dentalgist pls why can't crown be whitened?that's where the most problems is.
The crown being talked about here is the artificial ceramic crown, it can't be whitened.

1 Like

Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by Dentalgist: 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
Robbin7:
Noted!
What about tetracycline defected teeth, can it be whitened?
How much does it cost to have the process done?
Yes it can be whitened depending on the extent of the stain. If it is severe, bleaching won't work. There are other options such as labial veneers, composite facing etc. You can visit nearby a dental clinic for further discussion with a dentist.

2 Likes

Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by Yewandequeen(f): 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Darato:

That's one mistake my mom made with 3 of her children and she shared it with us. All my sisters who had yellow teeth made sure they never used it during pregnancy. All their kids sparkling white teeth
I don learn this one now. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by Dentalgist: 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Tosinex:
What of someone with coloration of teeth! To have a part of the teeth lighter than the other side of the teeth. How can it be fixed.
Most likely, there might be underlying cause why your teeth is darker than others. A procedure such as scaling and polishing can remove the stain. The best is to visit a dentist who will assess the cause and give you the treatment options.
Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by Dentalgist: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
Duggedised12:
I have seen too many YouTube videos on using baking soda and toothpaste while this is something that should not be done regularly due to the effects it has on the gum,I choose to stick with chewing stick does wonders than dental floss.
You might be interested in this: https://www.nairaland.com/5190371/natural-teeth-whitening-fact-vs
Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by Gforce2019: 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
monaPhilz:
Tinubu should whiten his teeth for Lagos would recover her lost glory(Cleanliness).

Yamiri crew spotted.
Is it only Tinubu that needs a whiten teeth ? Your parents teeth also needs to be whiten before you talk about another parent. Are my lying?

He that is in a glass out doesn't throw a stone

2 Likes

Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by mu2sa2: 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
Duggedised12:
I have seen too many YouTube videos on using baking soda and toothpaste while this is something that should not be done regularly due to the effects it has on the gum,I choose to stick with chewing stick does wonders than dental floss.
Gbam! A twig from neem tree or "kpako" does it best instead of all these expensive so-called teeth whiteners. If kpako is too hard for you to use initially, no wahala just soak it in water for a couple of days to soften. Using chewing stick regularly gives you better result.
Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by nicepoker101(m): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
AverageAnnie:
I wanna whiten mine... Any known product for this plz
Try Sniper
Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by 2shure: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
Fi epo si
Fayposi
Fi ata si
Fatasi
Kerosene

Mr skales
Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
Yewandequeen:
never heard this before but will avoid it. I no kuku dey take am before
are you pregnant?
Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by bluke(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Robbin7:
Noted!

no pay one kobo,
use buy 30kobo
baking powder,

2tbsp of lemon, 1tbsp mix, let fizzle comes down, use.
just 2ce in a month

2 Likes

Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hykenow:
Good Day Nigerians my name is Emmanuel a finalist @ university of Ogun state (OOU). this is my final year project that comes with a mark and I need Nigerian to know about it... On my project I built a website for Nigerian to learn web development for free just for me to get my A's... The lecturer will know through Google statistics of the number of Nigerians that logged in...

embarassed please i will be happy if Nigerians can help me get this A's... Share to all contacts...

The website buliding took me lots of time... It is part of my course as a computer scientist

PROJECT LINK: https://hykechat.com

university of ogun state or olabisi onabanjo university.
Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by mrNEMZY(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Dentalgist:

You might be interested in this: https://www.nairaland.com/5190371/natural-teeth-whitening-fact-vs

I went to a private hospital 2 years ago to whiten my teeth, but after collecting consultation money from me, they told me that tooth whitening is not advisable, and I would need to come back time to time to re-whiten it.

Does whitening in hospital affect your enamels or gums?
Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by Mogajunior(m): 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Zabilon007:
Firminho and Klopp's dentist, can get you a permanent result cool
I dey tell you. Firminho's teeth is sparkling white.
Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by emypro17: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
some one once told me activated charcoal can whiten teeth.... haven't tried it out tho

1 Like

Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
Dentalgist:
The crown being talked about here is the artificial ceramic crown, it can't be whitened.
I wish to whiten my teeth too, but I have artificial crown, I think I'll have to wait for the end result of the whitening before I consult my dentist for a matching denture
Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
mu2sa2:
Gbam! A twig from neem tree or "kpako" does it best instead of all these expensive so-called teeth whiteners. If kpako is too hard for you to use initially, no wahala just soak it in water for a couple of days to soften. Using chewing stick regularly gives you better result.
Na so our grandma wey dey use am get white teeth. MTCHEEW!

1 Like

Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by Vkram: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Jurgen klopp and few Liverpool players had a perfect teeth whitening session. Their brown teeth are now as as white as snow. There are safe methods please before u give people hopelessness.
Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by frankyychiji(f): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
Gforce2019:

Yamiri crew spotted.
Is it only Tinubu that needs a whiten teeth ? Your parents teeth also needs to be whiten before you talk about another parent. Are my lying?

He that is in a glass out doesn't throw a stone
Buhariguy. By his grammar you know him.
Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by Gforce2019: 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
frankyychiji:
Buhariguy. By his grammar you know him.

oloriburuku olosho.... And by her fruits you know her.

I'm sure you are under one of your clients now doing what you know how to do best.

Nothing do you , enjoy your clients "thing"
Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by frankyychiji(f): 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
Gforce2019:

oloriburuku olosho.... And by her fruits you know her.

I'm sure you are under one of your clients now doing what you know how to do best.

Nothing do you , enjoy your clients "thing"
grin
Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by Dentalgist: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
emypro17:
some one once told me activated charcoal can whiten teeth....
haven't tried it out tho
Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/5190371/natural-teeth-whitening-fact-vs
Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by divineappo(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
AverageAnnie:
I wanna whiten mine... Any known product for this plz
pm me on WhatsApp for a very good and effective product u can use

Calls & WhatsApp 09095500809
Re: Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About by divineappo(m): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
Robbin7:
Noted!
pm me on WhatsApp for a very effective and reliable product that u can use

Calls & WhatsApp 09095500809

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) / What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands / Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.