Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa (4254 Views)

Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) / Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by AAA593: 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
A lady just stabbed her boyfriend to death today
After she saw a message of his other girlfriend telling him how sweet he is on bed.
This happened today at the popular Brass Road yenagoa Bayelsa State.

1 Share

Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by messicruzzy1: 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hmm
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
cry
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Seandisputed(m): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Pathetic.
Left the young man swimming in a pool of his own blood
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Dreiwizzy: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by NaijadrivaCars: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Guys, if your girl shows any element of being aggressive, RUN. I mean, run more than Temple Run.

I said it out of experience.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by tyup(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
If God wanna punish or destroy any man quickly, He blesses him with an Ipob woman sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Uniquekriss(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Guys, if your girl shows any element of being aggressive, RUN. I mean, run more than Temple Run.

the toxic and corrosive kinda woman. I had one and mercy kept me until she vamoosed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by zexy2030(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

one esan girl nearly stabbed me too, just because I said her the younger sister is more beautiful than herself, she locked inside with her key and brought out knife. omoh I fear woman, that was ended the relationship. She was an aggressive one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by FGonline: 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Uniquekriss:
the toxic and corrosive kinda woman. I had one and mercy kept me until she vamoosed
wooo men
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Missmossy(f): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Aww this is so terrible embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
THOU SHALL NOT DATE/MARRY MAD PEOPLE... and if you foolishly do, dont tempt that animal!
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
Blood everywhere.
Another bites the dust. When you must play the "GAME", play like a "PRO".
You can CHEAT but be careful not to get CAUGHT.

1 Like

Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by zexy2030(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
FGonline:
wooo men
woe to men
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by fykes(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Not to worry.... He goes to explain to his ancestors why he wasted his life and chose out of 1.5 billion women in the world, the narcissistic bvtch...

While,
She goes to wear green and blue coat gown, eat watery beans and do mandatory prostitution before she goes to see him.

Both of them are losers... D ex gf wins again.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Bola146(f): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
shocked shocked what?! The lady did something bad! Very bad sad Haba! Why not move on instead of killing someone's child
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Blakjewelry(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Human corona virus

1 Like

Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by emmarocks: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
I hope the witch is in custody already
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by tyup(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
zexy2030:

one esan girl nearly stabbed me too, just because I chyked the younger sister. she locked inside with her key and brought out knife. omoh I fear woman, that was ended the relationship. She was an aggressive one

It all boils down to Ipob women......always fear them sad
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by zexy2030(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:

It always boils down to Ipob women......always fear them sad
their blood dey hot maahn..
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by zexy2030(m): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bola146:
shocked shocked what?! The lady did something bad! Very bad sad Haba! Why not move on instead of killing someone's child
bipolar disorder.
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by zexy2030(m): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Missmossy:
Aww this is so terrible embarassed
bipolar disorder
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by tyup(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
zexy2030:

their blood dey hot maahn..

That's why I wount Advice my enemy to even near or visit their area, state or Region sad
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Missmossy(f): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
zexy2030:

bipolar disorder
How can you be so sure??
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by zexy2030(m): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Missmossy:

How can you be so sure??
have u read about it ? Read about and feed us back, that's the kind of reaction u get when a girl is raised in an hostile environment or she is depressed of not to be loved by anyone.
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Chai, because of ordinary cheating, this one don end his journey on earth.

Why can't women allow men to cheat in peace? How many women have men killed for cheating? cry
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by xendra: 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
everybody saying don't date an aggressive lady cheesy nobody saying don't cheat on your lady.

that's exactly where the problem is. cheesy and y it never ends

2 Likes

Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Starz825(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Open ur eye o..no go joke with SS girls...
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Tobinrobin(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
For infidelity? They’re not even married o, it’s not wife kills husband. IF you’ve a rather aggressive lady or man as a partner, who doesn’t forgive easily and drag issues for long, JA PA O.
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jesus Christ!!!. But this is outrightly gruesome. I don't pity murderers, let her face the consequences of her actions. I only pity the guy's family cry. Though I know its not easy, but babe should have locked up. He's your boyfriend not husband. Even husbands cheats on their wives and we never hear say dem murder them.
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by zexy2030(m): 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
Jesus Christ!!!. But this is outrightly gruesome. I don't pity murderers, let her face the consequences of her actions. I only pity the guy's family cry. Though I know its not easy, but babe should have locked up. He's your boyfriend not husband. Even husbands cheats on their wives and we never hear say dem murder them.
may be she has invested a lot on him and prolly thought that's her busstop,so she sacrificed everything to make him happy. such a girl must have escaped to a distant land and start living as a Pro.stitute.
Re: Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa by Missmossy(f): 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
zexy2030:

have u read about it ? Read about and feed us back, that's the kind of reaction u get when a girl is raised in an hostile environment or she is depressed of not to be loved by anyone.
Smiles, I know about bipolar disorder. I’m only trying to tell you that she necessarily doesn’t suffer from this.

Some people when angry can kill if you give them a gun to shoot. Would you now tell me everyone who is hot tempered suffers from bipolar disorder??

I hope you get my point, some girls can’t take certain things like betrayal at all and must use violence as the last resort. So they are not often sick.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister / I Love Giving Girls Head. / Thegidredpiller What Gives You The Right To Post My Photos Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.