Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,781 members, 7,841,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union (45652 Views)

Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

can anal sex have any long term effects on my body? I’ve heard that it can cause anal leakage later in life, and anal prolapse. is this true?

No. Although most couples do not have anal intercourse, it can be perfectly healthy and safe in both the long and short term. As with vaginal intercourse, however, there is a very small risk of leakage and prolapse over the course of a lifetime. Anal intercourse can also aggravate existing hemorrhoids.

Couples who have anal sex should follow a few simple guidelines:
The anus does not usually produce enough lubrication for comfortable anal sex, so it’s important to use plenty of lubricant. Go slowly. Stop if anything hurts and let your partner know how you feel — sex that’s painful or uncomfortable should not continue.
Like unprotected vaginal intercourse, unprotected anal intercourse is high-risk for many sexually transmitted infections, such as chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis, herpes, HIV, HPV, and syphilis. People who have oral contact with the anus are at high risk of intestinal parasites and hepatitis, so good hygiene is very important.

Use latex or internal condoms during anal intercourse to decrease the risk of sexually transmitted infections. Make sure to only use water-based lubricants — like K-Y jelly or Astroglide — with latex condoms. Using an oil-based lubricant, like Vaseline, can damage them and make them break.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/teens/ask-experts/can-anal-sex-have-any-long-term-effects-on-my-body-ive-heard-that-it-can-cause-anal-leakage-later-in-life-and-anal-prolapse-is-this-true

The Consequences of Heterosexual Anal Sex for Women
Posted August 26, 2016

MI Science Staff: August 2016

Anal sex is currently a “hot topic” of discussion for it is increasingly prevalent among young men and women, and older adults.1 In 2007, a study based on the National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG), found that one-third of U.S. men and women had experienced heterosexual anal sex.2 In the study, starting from the age 15, the percentage of participants reporting heterosexual anal sex increased with age, was significantly higher among 20-24 year olds and peaked among 30 to 34 year olds. Another study conducted by the University of Indiana asked questions on heterosexual anal sex and found that the percentage having anal intercourse within the past year demonstrated a similar age breakdown as that of the NSFG.3

Adolescents are also practicing heterosexual anal sex; and again, the prevalence increases with age. Only 5% of females ages 16-17 reported receptive anal intercourse over the past year, while 18% of females aged 18-19 years reported the same activity.3 A smaller study sample from a 2007 study looking at “main” and “casual” sexual relations among urban minority adolescent females found that teen girls with “casual” partners and those with a “main” partner had a similar percentage experiencing anal intercourse (12% and 16% respectively). The frequency of heterosexual anal intercourse increased in teens with “main” partners.4

Are there health concerns regarding heterosexual anal intercourse? Of course – as with all types of sexual activity – there are both emotional and physical pitfalls. People need to be educated about the dangers of anal intercourse, so they can make an informed decision about whether or not to participate in the activity. Heterosexual anal intercourse predominantly impacts the health of young females as compared to young males. These same risks can affect women of any age. Some examples follow:

A) A small Guttmacher Institute study (28 women) from 2009 reports that 25% of the women interviewed had been forced into having anal intercourse at least once. It goes on to say, “Coercion and violence notwithstanding, many participants reported pain and discomfort, including emotional distress, during anal intercourse.” 5 Furthermore, a qualitative study from the United Kingdom concludes, “Young people’s narratives normalized coercive, painful and unsafe anal heterosex. This study suggests an urgent need for harm reduction efforts targeting anal sex to help encourage discussion about mutuality and consent, reduce risky and painful techniques and challenge views that normalize coercion.” 1 It is the woman who is being coerced and feels the pain.

B) Anal intercourse can eventually lead to fecal incontinence. A February 2016 study concludes: “The findings support the assessment of anal intercourse as a factor contributing to fecal incontinence in adults, especially among men.” 6 In the case of heterosexual anal intercourse it is the woman who is at risk to develop fecal incontinence.

C) The American Cancer Society reports, “Receptive anal intercourse also increases the risk of anal cancer in both men and women, particularly in those younger than 30.” 7 HPV (human papillomavirus) is the main cause of anal cancer; but apparently, anal intercourse in particular increases the likelihood that the virus will attack the anus or rectum. Multiple sexual partners is also listed as a risk factor for anal cancer. Again, it is the woman experiencing heterosexual anal intercourse who is at risk.

D) The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) just released (August 2016) a new fact sheet on “Anal Sex and HIV Risk”. The first statement on the page says, “Anal sex is the riskiest sexual behavior for getting and transmitting HIV for men and women.” It goes on to say that receptive anal sex is 13 times more risky than insertive anal sex for acquiring HIV infection.8 In heterosexual anal intercourse, it is the woman who is always experiencing the highest sexual risk for the transmission of HIV, receptive anal intercourse. Furthermore, receptive anal intercourse carries a risk 17 times greater than receptive vaginal intercourse. Moreover, receptive anal intercourse even carries a risk 2 times greater than that of needle-sharing during injection drug use.9

In August 2016 the CDC also reported that using condoms consistently reduced the risk of acquiring HIV on an average of 63% for insertive anal intercourse and 72% for receptive anal intercourse with an HIV-positive partner. Because “condoms are not 100% effective” the CDC advises that one “consider using other prevention methods to further reduce your risk.” That would require taking a medication, pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), which has to be taken consistently. Obviously, protecting oneself against acquiring HIV when practicing anal sex is complex. Therefore, heterosexual anal sex is obviously very high risk to the woman, 8 especially in locations where HIV prevalence is high. (At best, HIV remains a serious chronic disease requiring a lifetime of treatment and medical follow up; at worst it can result in mortality.)

E) The CDC reports that in addition to the same sexually transmitted infections that are passed through vaginal sex (gonorrhea, etc.), anal sex can also expose participants to hepatitis A, B and C; parasites like Giardia and intestinal amoebas; bacteria like Shigella, Salmonella, Campylobacter, and E. coli.8

There is a lot of misinformation on the internet on heterosexual anal intercourse. As a result the Medical Institute is concerned that the public in general, and adolescents and young adults in particular, are not receiving the whole truth about heterosexual anal sex. Therefore, MI would like to encourage sex educators, health providers, counselors, youth workers and parents to include specific information about anal sex in their communication with adolescents and young adults. (Receptive anal sex carries the same risks for both men and women). For women there appears to be a high degree of coercion and emotional distress associated with heterosexual anal intercourse; this aspect should be included in healthy and unhealthy relationship education.

In summary, the information provided shows receptive anal intercourse to be a very high-risk sexual activity for women as well as men: fecal incontinence, anal cancer, HIV infection, etc. Awareness of these substantial health risks can enable women of all ages to emphatically say no to anal intercourse.

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Oh oh! Create a thread on the subject (Jonathan and David relationship, friendly or romantic?) and invite me.
I dont have the time and space to argue with a God-hater.....let me present the scriptures that you amateurishly claim was a gay encounter between jonathan and david.....peruse and learn!

18 Then Jonathan said to David, “Tomorrow is the New Moon feast. You will be missed, because your seat will be empty. 19 The day after tomorrow, toward evening, go to the place where you hid when this trouble began, and wait by the stone Ezel. 20 I will shoot three arrows to the side of it, as though I were shooting at a target. 21 Then I will send a boy and say, ‘Go, find the arrows.’ If I say to him, ‘Look, the arrows are on this side of you; bring them here,’ then come, because, as surely as the Lord lives, you are safe; there is no danger. 22 But if I say to the boy, ‘Look, the arrows are beyond you,’ then you must go, because the Lord has sent you away. 23 And about the matter you and I discussed—remember, the Lord is witness between you and me forever.”

24 So David hid in the field, and when the New Moon feast came, the king sat down to eat. 25 He sat in his customary place by the wall, opposite Jonathan,[a] and Abner sat next to Saul, but David’s place was empty. 26 Saul said nothing that day, for he thought, “Something must have happened to David to make him ceremonially unclean—surely he is unclean.” 27 But the next day, the second day of the month, David’s place was empty again. Then Saul said to his son Jonathan, “Why hasn’t the son of Jesse come to the meal, either yesterday or today?”

28 Jonathan answered, “David earnestly asked me for permission to go to Bethlehem. 29 He said, ‘Let me go, because our family is observing a sacrifice in the town and my brother has ordered me to be there. If I have found favor in your eyes, let me get away to see my brothers.’ That is why he has not come to the king’s table.”

30 Saul’s anger flared up at Jonathan and he said to him, “You son of a perverse and rebellious woman! Don’t I know that you have sided with the son of Jesse to your own shame and to the shame of the mother who bore you? 31 As long as the son of Jesse lives on this earth, neither you nor your kingdom will be established. Now send someone to bring him to me, for he must die!”

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Lol

Your paper theory is inconsequential. Anal sex have same risk as penile-vagina penetration
cheesy cheesy
Ohh and your pervert-filled forum of gays is also gnarled,barefaced and gibberish-inspired!
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

The correction should be directed to your comrade not me.
He needs no correction!
You are the one who vacuously misunderstood him after claiming to know the scriptures more than pauline! tongue tongue
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Priest join homos together as husband and wife. You should quit displaying your ignorance
This shows you don't know what you claim to know so well.

Geraut.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
openmine:
Ohh shut up you puerile character!
You could not even prove that God endorses homosexuality and now you are ebbing out debris called words as usual from that uncultured opening you call mouth!
Look, listen. I am telling you that, if you are sure, dem born you well, just one time again, use the kid/kiddo word in relation or reference to the MuttleyLaff ID or to any other moniker on this thread, you'll get to know that butter nobi monkey food.

Please just give me the opportunity and excuse, to send you message to your dad, your father. Pesin wey refuse gree receive home training, who heaps abuse on others older than him, it is from outside, that he'll learn the home training and have his brain reset

"Ani, ti wọn ba bi ẹ daada", just one more time use the kid/kiddo word you enjoy and get a hard-on from using it. Use it, use it here again, use the kid/kiddo word in relation and/or in reference to the MuttleyLaff moniker ID to see how I'll give you message to your dad, your father. You wont be lucky, trust me because I know the devil hasnt had enough in yet.

Now if you know you're stupid, just go ahead to use the kid/kiddo word in relation and/or in reference to the MuttleyLaff moniker ID
cc EmperorHarry
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

You cannot be more Christian than my wife. What kept us going is mutual respect and tolerance.

You may believe in a dead jew, you ain't better than people who worship some other god
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. A Christian who married a Pagan?

And you call her God a dead Jew? Yet you call her a Christian.

Do you know who a Christian is?

That woman sef her own bad.

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Look, listen. I am telling you that, if you are sure, dem born you well, just one time again, use the kid/kiddo word in relation or reference to the MuttleyLaff ID or to any other moniker on this thread, you'll get to know that butter nobi monkey food.

Please just give me the opportunity and excuse, to send you message to your dad, your father. Pesin wey refuse gree receive home training, who heaps abuse on others older than him, it is from outside, that he'll learn the home training and have his brain reset

"Ani, ti wọn ba bi ẹ daada", just one more time use the kid/kiddo word you enjoy and get a hard-on from using it. Use it, use it here again, use the kid/kiddo word in relation and/or in reference to the MuttleyLaff moniker ID to see how I'll give you message to your dad, your father. You wont be lucky, trust me because I know the devil hasnt had enough in yet.

Now if you know you're stupid, just go ahead to use the kid/kiddo word in relation and/or in reference to the MuttleyLaff moniker ID
U are not only a KID but a prevaricating chest beater!
You are an embodiment of all stupidities!
An unrepentant noise-maker!
Deal with it you puerile!

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Don't mind the sites auto correction. It actually was written as D I L D O before it got changed to love machine
You may think this is a joke right? You bring D i l d o into this?
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
openmine:

shocked shocked shocked
Hmmm.....Its official!
I have fully been persuaded by what you said about him based on his latest submissions! undecided
Wait!!! You didn't know he was a pagan?

Long before I registered my moniker, I follow you guys here and know a lot about guys here, and I know you are one of the oldest and still active moniker, how could you not know he was a pagan?
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
My source is my Teacher and any other places my Teacher has divinely guided me to. At times, it might, something picked up from a part of a preacher on Satellite TV, it could be from reading online, from books I've bought from a flea market, discussions with my missus, family members, friends, casual acquaintances met on the road and got talking, work colleagues etcetera. It is an amalgamation of some many things and events.
Let him who lies, lie no more.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
openmine:

grin grin grin
You are very wicked!
I'm not making things up. There's a thread about the church of England investing into Indian herm. He made that commend there.

I can get it.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Wait!!! You didn't know he was a pagan?

Long before I registered my moniker, I follow you guys here and know a lot about guys here, and I know you are one of the oldest and still active moniker, how could you not know he was a pagan?
Bro like I said,there was a time I was frequent on religious section but I chilled a bit!
Truth is that I though I was engaging a sane mind but discovered that he has an intent to destroy the word of God and the op who acts like an infant is audaciously applauding his every comments!

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. A Christian who married a Pagan?

And you call her God a dead Jew? Yet you call her a Christian.

Do you know who a Christian is?

That woman sef her own bad.

Please respect our relationship and don't use foul word when my private affair is involved. Thanks ahead.

I could remember when I was introduced to her parish pastor. The man asked if I was a Christian and I told him straight away that I don't practise religion. He wanted to argue further but I shut him up with 1 Corinthian 7:13-14

You may read it too.

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
FOLYKAZE:
The gullibility of those guys is unimaginable.

Those are forming saints in here while they are crazy as hell in the closet.
Foly, do you remember Ted Haggard? Do you remember the depth of his hypocrisy? Being cold dead hypocrite in every imaginable way? Preaching vile hatred against gays, I guess was preaching to himself, whilst knowing fully well he is one? Visiting a male prostitute for the very good part of 3 years straight?

Well would you know I've asked two posters prominent on this thread about Ted Haggard?. None, neither of the two prominent posters, could be bothered to answer back. This is not unsual, I am used to posters on this thread becoming schtum and non communcative when asked certain questions or shown certain facts. They also are very good at shying from introductions to elephants in the room
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
^^^
My God doesnt sleep nor slumber. Do you see that, hmm? Do you see how swift God steps in. You have just started, that is just a sample for. You see that, it is a taster. You go wound, watch it, las, las, I am telling you, na disgrace for you. "Ẹtẹ lo ma gbẹhin ẹ. You will be disgraced further more soon" You guys dont know who and whom I am

Maybe by the time your posting ban expires, your brain would have reset. Sebi its your father's fault, for sending a bwoy to come do a man's work
cc EmperorHarry
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Please respect our relationship and don't use foul word when my private affair is involved. Thanks ahead.

I could remember when I was introduced to her parish pastor. The man asked if I was a Christian and I told him straight away that I don't practise religion. He wanted to argue further but I shut him up with 1 Corinthian 7:13-14

You may read it too.
Who the hell do you think you are? You want respect yet you insult my father to my face? You are fortunate my hands can't reach your face.

You need respect for your little worm you call a wife, yet you call my Lord a dead Jew? Count your stupid self very fortunate to be far from my reach. Nonsense.

Which stupid church does she attend that will agree to throw away a daughter to a Dragon? You shut the pastor up with 1Cor 7:13-14?

Do you understand what that scripture means?

It means, If a woman marries while she was an unbeliever, when she becomes saved, (Born Again), and, her 'Unbelieving' husbands still wants to continue with the marriage, she shd stay, but if the unbelieving husband wants to leave her, she shd let him go, nothing binds them since they were not married in the Lord in the first place.

But in this instance, she was supposedly a born again already who was going into marriage, this scripture applies;

1 Corinthians 7:39 The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; [b]only in the Lord.

Your wife does not know Jack about what the Bible says about marriage, that is why she could sit back and let you insult her pastor in here presence by twisting scriptures.

I'm ashamed of that Pastor who will sit back while a satanist use the scriptures wrongly against him.

Now that you worship satan and malign Jesus, I hope your wife is glad that she married you?

What a Christian.

Again Gerraut
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Foly, do you remember Ted Haggard? Do you remember the depth of his hypocrisy? Being cold dead hypocrite in every imaginable way? Preaching vile hatred against gays, I guess was preaching to himself, whilst knowing fully well he is one? Visiting a male prostitute for the very good part of 3 years straight?

Well would you know I've asked two posters prominent on this thread about Ted Haggard?. None, neither of the two prominent posters, could be bothered to answer back. This is not unsual, I am used to posters on this thread becoming schtum and non communcative when asked certain questions or shown certain facts. They also are very good at shying from introductions to elephants in the room
Since you feel Ted Haggard was gay yet preached against it, means I am gay, you can experiment by sending me a PM and then try your indecency with me.

I won't tell you what will be your portion. Nonsense.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

You may read it too.
MuttleyLaff, you liked what this pagan said, meaning he was right abi?

Oh dear, this guy is unbelievable.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

The first few lines about his profile on Wikipedia exposes his hypocrisy
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Since you feel Ted Haggard was gay yet preached against it, means I am gay, you can experiment by sending me a PM and then try your indecency with me.

You no dey finger your lady's assss? Talk true
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Who the hell do you think you are? You want respect yet you insult my father to my face? You are fortunate my hands can't reach your face.

You need respect for your little worm you call a wife, yet you call my Lord a dead Jew? Count your stupid self very fortunate to be far from my reach. Nonsense.

Which stupid church does she attend that will agree to throw away a daughter to a Dragon? You shut the pastor up with 1Cor 7:13-14?

Do you understand what that scripture means?

It means, If a woman marries while she was an unbeliever, when she becomes saved, (Born Again), and, her 'Unbelieving' husbands still wants to continue with the marriage, she shd stay, but if the unbelieving husband wants to leave her, she shd let him go, nothing binds them since they were not married in the Lord in the first place.

But in this instance, she was supposedly a born again already who was going into marriage, this scripture applies;

1 Corinthians 7:39 The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; [b]only in the Lord.

Your wife does not know Jack about what the Bible says about marriage, that is why she could sit back and let you insult her pastor in here presence by twisting scriptures.

I'm ashamed of that Pastor who will sit back while a satanist use the scriptures wrongly against him.

Now that you worship satan and malign Jesus, I hope your wife is glad that she married you?

What a Christian.

Again Gerraut

Lol.

1 Corinthians 7:13-14 New International Version (NIV)
13.And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him.
14. For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

Amen.

Read it again and again.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"Baba ẹ ni kid" Your father! Your father, your mama, your missus, your entire family and generations are prevaricating chest beaters. It is in your family. Bunch of loosers. "Iwọ alakọri, akọ ma gbẹkọ" Who born you, who born rubbish. He no go betta for you, "koni da fun ẹ, la toke, lọ de sile, koni da fun ẹ, nile ati loko, nitori fun pe, oo yaju si agba" For the mere fact that you're disrepecting those older than you, you wont grow see your twilight years. It is not a curse, it is a fact, a self inflicting, brought upon, yourself by your own hands and doing. For every new time you use the kid for any poster on this thread, a message through you, will be sent to deliver to your father. "Oponu ẹda oshiii. Oloriburuku wey no get sense. Olori dudu to ti didọta" Mtcheewww.
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. The real man came out.

Christianity is exhibited when under scrutiny not when everything is normal.
When under the fire, we see if indeed the Man is dead or alive.

MuttleyLaff, i'm not shocked you can react like this under fire. You lie and blaspheme the word, you are proud and arrogant, you are boastful and none of these are fruits of the Holy Spirit.
You were only called a Child, but you flew above the top launching curses. You see? Of all the insults you hauled on Bishop Oyedepo and Adeboye, dem no senior you? Dem don curse you before?

I don curse for insulting my fathers of Faith?

We do not curse, we bless. That is Christian Character.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

I couldnt understand all you typed here, if you are trying to say something meanungful, please rephrase, reattempt or rewrite in a way that will be understandable. Thank you

Shepherd00:
MuttleyLaff, you liked what this pagan said, meaning he was right abi?

Oh dear, this guy is unbelievable.
"You are everyday increasingly becoming and behaving like a Pharisee, trying to entrap and trip up people..."
- by MuttleyLaff: 5:24pm On Jun 12 2019

You need deliverance of the 21st century Pharisaical spirit inside you. If you didnt understand what FOLYKAZE said with that comment and verse, then make it a point of duty to meet with the Holy Spirit to get impartation of applicable spiritual gifts that would facilitate you getting understanding
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
openmine:

Bro like I said,there was a time I was frequent on religious section but I chilled a bit!
Truth is that I though I was engaging a sane mind but discovered that he has an intent to destroy the word of God and the op who acts like an infant is audaciously applauding his every comments!
I'm so shocked at what MuttleyLaff turned out to be. Lord!!!!
He publicly stand against Psalms 1:1

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
MuttleyLaff is applauding a man who scorns the Lord and His Words. This is unbelievable. I hope someone hasn't hijacked his moniker. it doesn't sound like him.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I couldnt understand all you typed here, if you are trying to say something meanungful, please rephrase, reattempt or rewrite in a way that will be understandable. Thank you

"You are everyday increasingly becoming and behaving like a Pharisee, trying to entrap and trip up people..."

You need deliverance of the 21st century Pharisaical spirit inside you. If you didnt understand what FOLYKAZE said with that comment and verse, then make it a point of duty to meet with the Holy Spirit to get impartation of applicable spiritual gifts that would facilitate you getting understanding
So, he is right?
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Shepherd00:
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. The real man came out.

Christianity is exhibited when under scrutiny not when everything is normal.
When under the fire, we see if indeed the Man is dead or alive.

MuttleyLaff, i'm not shocked you can react like this under fire. You lie and blaspheme the word, you are proud and arrogant, you are boastful and none of these are fruits of the Holy Spirit.
You were only called a Child, but you flew above the top launching curses. You see? Of all the insults you hauled on Bishop Oyedepo and Adeboye, dem no senior you? Dem don curse you before?

I don curse for insulting my fathers of Faith?

We do not curse, we bless. That is Christian Character.
Everything I did to that loser, is biblical. Everything I did was done before me, and done before by none other than, our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Now I am expecting you to ask me for the scriptures for that, as usual abi?

You Shepherd00, better learn from this, the way you too run your mouth. Did you see how God swiftly acted to silence that sully and disrepectful openmine. He had his post hidden from view and got for good measure, a very deserving denial of posting ban. His posting privileges have been suspended, withdrawn, taken away from him. He is cooling down, twiddling and playing with his fingers and thumbs, having the opportunity and ample time, to reflect on his out of hand, bad and unruly behaviour to a moG

PS: This is just a warning, if he doesnt repent and stop doing all I've asked him to stop doing. He will just magnify the wrath and vengeance of God that will befall him. God right now is extremely and very angry with openmine. There is another prominent poster whose identity I'll not reveal, he too, God showed up and proved Himself, on quite a number of ocassions, when this poster too was running mouth and doing gra-gra with me, all this whilst on another thread
cc EmperorHarry
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
Shepherd00:
So, he is right?
The bible verse isn't apt?
Abi na me write am dere?

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
Shepherd00:
So, he is right?

Do you remember me, saying that above comment about you. I am right. You are a Pharisee, you''re "far to see"

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Everything I did to that loser, is biblical. Everything I did was done before me, and done before by none other than, our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Now I am expecting you to ask me for the scriptures for that, as usual abi?

You Shepherd00, better learn from this, the way you too run your mouth. Did you see how God swiftly acted to silence that sully and disrepectful openmine. He had his post hidden from view and got for good measure, a very deserving denial of posting ban. His posting privileges have been suspended, withdrawn, taken away from him. He is cooling down, twiddling and playing with his fingers and thumbs, having the opportunity to reflect on his bad behaviour to a moG

Seriously, these guys are a bad example of what Christianity is.

I could remember the first year when I sojourned into irreligious, a lady came to me and we were into romantic relationship. The lady mum is a JW. Seriously, the family never questioned me about my faith. We flowed together immediately we met. At some point, i picked my bible and started fellowship with them. Before I knew it, I was into the faith. My largest cache of books is from the Old mama. She send those book to me until I changed my address and cut contact.

At a point, the lady I was dating asked me why I joined JW, and my response was that the family gave me true example of Christianity. They showed me love. That alone made me willingly join them without been asked to.

Some relationships do not lead to marriage. However, throughout my sojourn into Christianity, some people are with exception.

What Shepherd and his colleagues do not understand is that people don't read bible again. They however read the behaviour of the so called believers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (47) (Reply)

Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church / Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away / Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.