Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,322 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union - Religion (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union (47693 Views)

Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
Anas09:
It says Sex Pattern, not sex Part.
That was a mistype or uncompleted typing. Obviously, I intended typing that, not all forms of homosexuality is a sex pattern of the beast, whatever "sex pattern of the beast" means, nor does are all forms of homosexuality to do with or has anything to do with idolatry, the state of being promiscuous or ritual sex worship act(s)

Anas09:
Again. I say it. Homosexuality is a sex pattern for the Kingdom of Satan.
If Man having sex with a man can not produce an offspring to continue the human race, then know that an opposer is involved.
"If I am meant by God to be here, whether my father happened to be or didnt happen to be a staunch homosexual, I'll be here and be here discussing with everyone.

Case in point, some happily fit in "go into the world and multiply and fill the earth..." with children via surrogacy, cases in point, Elton John, Enrique "Ricky" Martín Morales aka Ricky Martin, etcetera whilst other some, already earlier or along the way, have had kids, just like Mpho Andrea Tutu-van Furth, google her up, then there's also someone like, Beyonce's husband, Jay-Z's mum (i.e. staunch lesbian)

"Are there cases of same sex relationship that led to procreation"?, you earlier asked me,
at which I replied:
"Yes, there are, case in point Elton John and partner, and using methods like in vitro fertilization, gestational surrogacy or medically assisted insemination".
"
- Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 3:11am On Jun 17

Like one poster here asked me and as you can see from the above inverted commas, I replied back that homosexuals produce offsprings to continue the human race

Anas09:
Let one poster here said, everything God does, satan opposes.
Tell me, what is that you both, as in, you and Daddy are doing, when you use contraceptives, you on your pills and Daddy strapping on his condoms when about to make the earth move? I shudder to think what you'll interpret that to be

Anas09:
God says Man and women, satan says man and man.
How can a Christian even conceive to preach homosexuality?
God says man and woman, if man and man, so be it, but satan, says man and women, man and men

Anas09:
W.T.H went wrong? Oh my God!!!!!
After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says wtf, but today is Saturday and I am asking, why do human beings see some things as true, no matter what, but remain totally blind to other truths that are actual, erhn?

Anas09, Phariseeism did not disappear after the first century. Wise people, unlike most interlocutors on this thread, dont Pharisaical judge, they get wisdom, and with all their getting, get understanding. Anas09, as you grow each day and each day become older, you will find yourself right on some things, and wrong on others. But in the process, don't be arrogant not to surrender to the truth and embrace the truth where or when you find you were wrong
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Anas09: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Where you go since? This section don miss you. grin
Tif pipu collect my phone. I don try tire to.log with my laptop and even another phone, E no work till yesterday.

How you dey? Where everybody?
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Anas09: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
That was a mistype or uncompleted typing. Obviously, I intended typing that, not all forms of homosexuality is a sex pattern of the beast, whatever "sex pattern of the beast" means, nor does are all forms of homosexuality to do with or has anything to do with idolatry, the state of being promiscuous or ritual sex worship act(s)

"If I am meant by God to be here, whether my father happened to be or didnt happen to be a staunch homosexual, I'll be here and be here discussing with everyone.

Case in point, some happily fit in "go into the world and multiply and fill the earth..." with children via surrogacy, cases in point, Elton John, Enrique "Ricky" Martín Morales aka Ricky Martin, etcetera whilst other some, already earlier or along the way, have had kids, just like Mpho Andrea Tutu-van Furth, google her up, then there's also someone like, Beyonce's husband, Jay-Z's mum (i.e. staunch lesbian)

"Are there cases of same sex relationship that led to procreation"?, you earlier asked me,
at which I replied:
"Yes, there are, case in point Elton John and partner, and using methods like in vitro fertilization, gestational surrogacy or medically assisted insemination".
"
- Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 3:11am On Jun 17

Like one poster here asked me and as you can see from the above inverted commas, I replied back that homosexuals produce offsprings to continue the human race

Tell me, what is that you both, as in, you and Daddy are doing, when you use contraceptives, you on your pills and Daddy strapping on his condoms when about to make the earth move? I shudder to think what you'll interpret that to be

God says man and woman, if man and man, so be it, but satan, says man and women, man and men

After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says wtf, but today is Saturday and I am asking, why do human beings see some things as true, no matter what, but remain totally blind to other truths that are actual, erhn?

Anas09, Phariseeism did not disappear after the first century. Wise people, unlike most interlocutors on this thread, dont Pharisaical judge, they get wisdom, and with all their getting, get understanding. Anas09, as you grow each day and each day become older, you will find yourself right on some things, and wrong on others. But in the process, don't be arrogant not to surrender to the truth and embrace the truth where or when you find you were wrong
Broda, I don read every tin you post hia, and I don also read weytin odas post. Notin wey I go say wey dem never say. And efri tin wey you tok hia, you don tok am b4, so, no need to cari dey tok go front. Livam for hia.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
Anas09:
Broda, I don read every tin you post hia, and I don also read weytin odas post. Notin wey I go say wey dem never say. And efri tin wey you tok hia, you don tok am b4, so, no need to cari dey tok go front. Livam for hia.
Nobi you put mouth enter wetin no "cosign" you, erhn. Abi dem gif you invite for dis thread bifor, hmm? Biko, who ask make una come gatecrash the thread, erhn?

Anas09, some people, if they are spiritually mature, are ready to talk on any subject matter, even the deep-seated fears inclusive and ready to promptly answer hard questions thrown at them, but those who aren't spiritually mature, are not ready for any of them two. Arent ready to expose themselves to their deepest fear(s), and so fear gets a grip of them. Fear has power over them. They are prisoners of fear.

Anas09, curiosity has its own reason for existing. Thinking begins when you are ready and prepared to participate in a talk and dont mind asked really difficult questions. Never be afraid of having the one to one talks. Dont be afraid of the hard questions you might be asked.
Find the courage to participate in the one to one talks, dont fear to answer the questions you're afraid to hear the answer of. Why Anas09? It is because its the only way you'll know which direction your truth lays

Of course you don't want to and prefer to "livam for hia" sic, because it'll expose what's wrong with you, whats wrong in your attitude and whats wrong in your belief system

Anas09, you know as well as I do, that you can take a horse to the river, but you can't force it to drink. Most people fall victim to bad and wrong dogma. You can only expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there. "To raise pènis, nobi by force nau"
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Anas09: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Nobi you put mouth enter wetin no "cosign" you, erhn. Abi dem gif you invite for dis thread bifor, hmm? Biko, who ask make una come gatecrash the thread, erhn?

Anas09, some people, if they are spiritually mature, are ready to talk on any subject matter, even the deep-seated fears inclusive and ready to promptly answer hard questions thrown at them, but those who aren't spiritually mature, are not ready for any of them two. Arent ready to expose themselves to their deepest fear(s), and so fear gets a grip of them. Fear has power over them. They are prisoners of fear.

Anas09, curiosity has its own reason for existing. Thinking begins when you are ready and prepared to participate in a talk and dont mind asked really difficult questions. Never be afraid of having the one to one talks. Dont be afraid of the hard questions you might be asked.
Find the courage to participate in the one to one talks, dont fear to answer the questions you're afraid to hear the answer of. Why Anas09? It is because its the only way you'll know which direction your truth lays

Of course you don't want to and prefer to "livam for hia" sic, because it'll expose what's wrong with you, whats wrong in your attitude and whats wrong in your belief system

Anas09, you know as well as I do, that you can take a horse to the river, but you can't force it to drink. Most people fall victim to bad and wrong dogma. You can only expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there. "To raise pènis, nobi by force nau"
It is violating my sensibility to even talk about men having sex with other men. Oh pls.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Ranchhoddas: 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Anas09:

Tif pipu collect my phone. I don try tire to.log with my laptop and even another phone, E no work till yesterday.

How you dey? Where everybody?
Oh sorry.

I dey like daily daily bread grin
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 7:00am On Jul 07, 2019
Anas09:
It is violating my sensibility to even talk about men having sex with other men. Oh pls.
You are not woke Anas09. You are desensitized and feel no empathy for the affliction of strictly monogamous same sex attraction people, who are not into any form of homosexuality that has do with or has anything to do with idolatry, the state of being promiscuous or ritual sex worship act(s)

Sense, means the ability to act with restraint, judgement and reasoning. It is any of the manners by which we as human beings perceive the physical world, as in through sight, smell, hearing, touch, taste. Sensibility means to give way to feeling and emotion. It is the ability to sense, feel or perceive and especially to be sensitive to the feelings of another person, e.g. a person like a homosexual, singled out, to bear, take or suffer the brunt of discrimination, prejudice, injury, hatred, violence, fear of their lives etcetera.

Anas09, are your sense and sensibility alive to every affliction of a same sex attraction person who deserves a safe and supportive environment to live in peace and harmony within the community but has been made out, to become unloved, victims, marginalised, ostracised, discriminated against, bullied, beaten up, shunned, abused, maltreated, mistreated, shamed, abandoned, feel unsafe, imprisoned, rejected, have fear for their lives, etcetera. Even to date, same sex attraction people, as we speak, are still being discriminated against, bullied, beaten up, shamed, abandoned, imprisoned, rejected and fear for their lives.

Anas09, can you please tell how two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, as in a woman and woman or a man and man, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime, life-long and loyal same-sex strictly monogamous relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object , not harmful to a child, not harmful to an animal, is affecting you? Except you of course, have a disorder called homophobia, hmm?

Hate talks and crimes against same sex attraction people, do not happen often maybe in more developed countries but in the Middle East region, Africa and parts of Asia, its a very huge problem and a considerable concern. Same sex attraction people may not be killed for being that, in Europe or the US but they still have to contend and deal with toxic hate. Unfortunately people like you Anas09, use false religion and use the Bible incorrectly, as the basis for your reasoning but in reality its a ruse, because you use that, as a mask and/or an excuse, to hide your own insecurity, ignorance and prejudice.

It is only a wicked person, someone with no empathy, no compassion that would do nothing, say nothing, bury head in sand, drop like its a hot potato, when minority people are getting maimed, getting injured, getting hunted down and killed just because of their same sex attraction sexuality
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Anas09: 7:26am On Jul 07, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Oh sorry.

I dey like daily daily bread grin

cheesy
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Anas09: 7:31am On Jul 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You are not woke Anas09. You are desensitized and feel no empathy for the affliction of strictly monogamous same sex attraction people, who are not into any form of homosexuality that has do with or has anything to do with idolatry, the state of being promiscuous or ritual sex worship act(s)

Sense, means the ability to act with restraint, judgement and reasoning. It is any of the manners by which we as human beings perceive the physical world, as in through sight, smell, hearing, touch, taste. Sensibility means to give way to feeling and emotion. It is the ability to sense, feel or perceive and especially to be sensitive to the feelings of another person, e.g. a person like a homosexual, singled out, to bear, take or suffer the brunt of discrimination, prejudice, injury, hatred, violence, fear of their lives etcetera.

Anas09, are your sense and sensibility alive to every affliction of a same sex attraction person who deserves a safe and supportive environment to live in peace and harmony within the community but has been made out, to become unloved, victims, marginalised, ostracised, discriminated against, bullied, beaten up, shunned, abused, maltreated, mistreated, shamed, abandoned, feel unsafe, imprisoned, rejected, have fear for their lives, etcetera. Even to date, same sex attraction people, as we speak, are still being discriminated against, bullied, beaten up, shamed, abandoned, imprisoned, rejected and fear for their lives.

Anas09, can you please tell how two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, as in a woman and woman or a man and man, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime, life-long and loyal same-sex strictly monogamous relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object , not harmful to a child, not harmful to an animal, is affecting you? Except you of course, have a disorder called homophobia, hmm?

Hate talks and crimes against same sex attraction people, do not happen often maybe in more developed countries but in the Middle East region, Africa and parts of Asia, its a very huge problem and a considerable concern. Same sex attraction people may not be killed for being that, in Europe or the US but they still have to contend and deal with toxic hate. Unfortunately people like you Anas09, use false religion and use the Bible incorrectly, as the basis for your reasoning but in reality its a ruse, because you use that, as a mask and/or an excuse, to hide your own insecurity, ignorance and prejudice.

It is only a wicked person, someone with no empathy, no compassion that would do nothing, say nothing, bury head in sand, drop like its a hot potato, when minority people are getting maimed, getting injured, getting hunted down and killed just because of their same sex attraction sexuality
All these things wey you dey type, I no dey read o.

How can you be the Devil's Advocate abeg?

No dey mention my Moniker for hia abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 8:12am On Jul 07, 2019
Anas09:
All these things wey you dey type, I no dey read o.
Really? Try keeping up with the truth by reading them nau. It is a man's or woman's duty to read. You dont have to bury your head in the sand by not reading for as much as you like. Besides, statistics tells that, there's a 16% chance someone will actually read what I type, you are the 84%. You are not reading Anas09, because you dont want to face the truth. Why not give it a try and read it like a literature, as if reading for entertainment perhaps, hmm? Might open your eyes to something. Any well read Christian/believer, already knows most of what I type anyways.

Greatest secrets are always in the seemingly unlikely places, like the posts you've egotistically refused to read

Anas09:
How can you be the Devil's Advocate abeg?
How can you be insensitive to minority fellow human beings people who are getting maimed, getting injured, getting hunted down and killed just because of their same sex attraction sexuality

Do not bad-mouth an anointed of God, a moG. Do him no harm with your misguided utterances

Anas09:
No dey mention my Moniker for hia abeg.
If you enter, by your own volition, a battlefield, you will be shot at. The Anas09 moniker will be mentioned dearie, because na so-so trouble dey sleep, before yanga go stir trouble am up, wake am.

Somebody after a hiatus, will just wake up one day, like to do pass themselves, will see trouble sleep, but then hin and "yanga" will just decide they want to wake up trouble, pull it by the leg. Wetin hin dey find? Na palaver, hin dey find, na palaver, hin go get-e o. You forfeit the right to the moniker Anas09 not being mentioned on this thread, the moment you decided to, without invite, start to comment on this thread
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Softpower:
It's not him talking it's what's inside him saying these abominations
List all the so called abominations the anointed of God and moG has said please.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Anas09: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Softpower:

It's not him talking it's what's inside him saying these abominations
Ah, this matter taya me no be small tin.

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
Anas09:
Ah, this matter taya me no be small tin.
Hin no taaya you say, same sex attraction person who deserves a safe and supportive environment to live in peace and harmony within the community but has been made out, to become unloved, victims, marginalised, ostracised, discriminated against, bullied, beaten up, shunned, abused, maltreated, mistreated, shamed, abandoned, feel unsafe, imprisoned, rejected, have fear for their lives, etcetera. Even to date, same sex attraction people, as we speak, are still being discriminated against, bullied, beaten up, shamed, abandoned, imprisoned, rejected and fear for their lives.

Hin no taaya you say hate discussions and crimes against same sex attraction people, do not happen often maybe in more developed countries but in the Middle East region, in Naija, in Africa and parts of Asia, its a very huge problem and a considerable concern. Same sex attraction people may not be killed for being that, in Europe or the US but they still have to contend and deal with toxic hate. It suppose to taaya people like you Anas09, who use false religion and use the Bible incorrectly, as the basis for your reasoning which in reality, is a ruse, because you use that, as a mask and/or an excuse, to hide your own insecurity, ignorance and prejudice against harmless strictly monogamous loving same sex attraction people.

Na only wicked person, someone with no empathy, no compassion that would do nothing, say nothing, bury head in sand, and drop discussions like this as if its a hot potato, when minority people are getting maimed, getting injured, getting hunted down and killed just because of their same sex attraction sexuality

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
List all the so called abominations the anointed of God and moG has said please.

Softpower:
SSA is abomination
16There are six things which the LORD hates,
Yes, seven which are an abomination to Him:
17Haughty eyes, a lying tongue,
And hands that shed innocent blood,
18A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that run rapidly to evil,
19A false witness who utters lies,
And one who spreads strife among brothers.

- Proverbs 6:16-19

Proverbs 6:16-19 above is a list of what God hates. It is a list of what God finds detestable and it is also a list of what are abominations to God.

Now, Proverbs 6:18a, is where from, two of your favourite Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 misguided and misinterpreted verses fits but you need to ask yourself, what specifically in Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13, is abomination to God

Fyi, Malachi 2:16, where God says, He hates divorce, also slots perfectly well in to Proverbs 6:18a
Another fyi is, Amos 5:21, where God says: "I hate your religious festivals, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies" is another verse, again, that slots perfectly well in to Proverbs 6:18a

Please feel free to ask me questions. Dont be shy, dont hesistate to ask, if there is a need to shed more light.

Softpower:
Same Sex Attraction
You clearly can see from Proverbs 6:16-19 reproduced above, that please, homosexuality, that is strictly monogamous and faithful to a partner is not hated by God nor an abomination to God

Softpower:
Now how can two men make love without committing Sodomy? grin
C'mon now, you very well know that biblically speaking and in the truest sense of its meaning, sodomy is male prostituting, whether it be on religious or financial grounds. Sodomy, in genuine biblically terms and in the truest sense of its meaning, has nothing and never had anything to do with anyone that is in a strictly monogamous and faithful relationship of any kind, same sex attraction relationship or otherwise

Softpower:
This is anal and oral sodomy
You do know that, sex for pleasure and/or for procreating, involves many other body parts, in addition, to not only the front nether regions, as in, private parts, dont you, hmm?

Softpower:
And even heterosexuals aren't allowed by traditional law to be doing sodomy.
Both heterosexuals and homosexuals or lesbians are not expected to do sodomy. This is infidelity, as in, being unfaithful etcetera

Softpower:
Sodomy is the worst of all evils
"Anyone who speaks against the Son of Man can be forgiven,
but anyone who blasphemes the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven
"
- Luke 12:10

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is the worst of all evils. Lying against the Holy Spirit, like Pharisees do, as in, Faraway-to-see, is among the worst of all evils. Giving God's Holy Spirit any reason to be upset with you, is among the worst of all evils.
cc EmperorHarry

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 12:01am On Jul 08, 2019
^^^^
This Softpower moniker is of an outlaw, a seemingly wanted criminal, because all Softpower posts are hidden from view
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 7:05am On Jul 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
^^^^^
What is this one kwantinu saying erhn? "Wee yu kip kwayet there". You think I'll bastardise the moniker ID, just because as if you have the moniker Shepherd00 "copyrighted", hmm? I had to make a point with the inverted commas about dropping hot potatoes, if it happens, the moniker was in the quotes, so be it and my profound apologies. It couldnt be helped, otherwise "komabitmeup atmaus" because it gives you "sifia" pains
What is this one saying? Must you mention me in your claptraps?

Read what you typed again and see if you made any Sense.

Pls, leave me alone.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 7:17am On Jul 08, 2019
Shepherd00:
What is this one saying? Must you mention me in your claptraps?

Read what you typed again and see if you made any Sense.

Pls, leave me alone.
Is the moniker Shepherd00 copyrighted, that it cant be mentioned. You seeking for attention somebody, claiming you were mentioned "upandan" when it was a one-off mention that appeared in a reproduced quote.

Reading to get understanding has never been your forte anyway, so I am not surprised. O saarọ kutukutu Monday, it's Monday morning and too early in the week for your tantrum outbursts. "Kuro lọna jọr"
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Is the moniker Shepherd00 copyrighted, that it cant be mentioned. You seeking for attention somebody, claiming you were mentioned "upandan" when it was a one-off mention that appeared in a reproduced quote.

Reading to get understanding has never been your forte anyway, so I am not surprised. O saarọ kutukutu Monday, it's Monday morning and too early in the week for your tantrum outbursts. "Kuro lọna jọr"

If you think you make sense, then go.on but stop mentioning me in your comments. No be byforce say I go talk to you.

3 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2019
Shepherd00:
If you think you make sense, then go.on but stop mentioning me in your comments. No be by force say I go talk to you.
Stop responding to any of MuttleyLaff posts. Dont bastardise the MuttleyLaff moniker by adding notations to it, especially when gossipping or hidely backbiting. Who needs talking with you when you are good riddance to bad rubbish. No one in their right mind, will ever feel left out, not talking to you. I do recall once telling you that you're not only a time waster but you're an unashamedly time stealer and a time killer anyways.

If you want your wish come true, then stay your lane, and dont respond to this post or any with MuttleyLaff in it.

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Anas09: 7:36am On Jul 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Hin no taaya you say, same sex attraction person who deserves a safe and supportive environment to live in peace and harmony within the community but has been made out, to become unloved, victims, marginalised, ostracised, discriminated against, bullied, beaten up, shunned, abused, maltreated, mistreated, shamed, abandoned, feel unsafe, imprisoned, rejected, have fear for their lives, etcetera. Even to date, same sex attraction people, as we speak, are still being discriminated against, bullied, beaten up, shamed, abandoned, imprisoned, rejected and fear for their lives.

Hin no taaya you say hate discussions and crimes against same sex attraction people, do not happen often maybe in more developed countries but in the Middle East region, in Naija, in Africa and parts of Asia, its a very huge problem and a considerable concern. Same sex attraction people may not be killed for being that, in Europe or the US but they still have to contend and deal with toxic hate. It suppose to taaya people like you Anas09, who use false religion and use the Bible incorrectly, as the basis for your reasoning which in reality, is a ruse, because you use that, as a mask and/or an excuse, to hide your own insecurity, ignorance and prejudice against harmless strictly monogamous loving same sex attraction people.

Na only wicked person, someone with no empathy, no compassion that would do nothing, say nothing, bury head in sand, and drop discussions like this as if its a hot potato, when minority people are getting maimed, getting injured, getting hunted down and killed just because of their same sex attraction sexuality
This is "Argumentum ad mesericordiam". You are trying to emotionally blackmail Christians into accepting what their God forbids.
Go on Bros, but no amount of this black mail will work for me.

You have known me long enough to.know I can't be beaten into that Corner.

3 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 7:43am On Jul 08, 2019
Anas09:
This is "Argumentum ad mesericordiam". You are trying to emotionally blackmail Christians into accepting what their God forbids.
Go on Bros, but no amount of this black mail will work for me.

You have known me long enough to.know I can't be beaten into that Corner.
You are trying every single trick in your bag of tricks erhn, so its the turn of "Argumentum ad mesericordiam" sic to use, erhn?.

Anas09, if you have to use big educated words to appear learned and sound educated, at least get the spelling of the big educated phrase, right now. It is true you're devoid of that compassion and have no empathy, you have just confirmed it by your own public admission

This thread has nothing do to with "emotionally blackmail". It has to do with truth and you apparently have no clue what that is. Lets go through the bible together, lets both examine it closely, carefully and thoroughly to see if you ever can prove that all I've written so far, on this thread is wrong. Let's both together, check out and see what exactly, specifically and truly it is, God in Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 forbade Anas09.

I have on this thread, been stating and putting forward facts but you have been busy running away from knowing the facts, dropping the ball, dropping things, like as if hot for your liking. Everything I have typed on this thread can be fact-checked by you or any inclined reader

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Anas09: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You are trying every single trick in your bag of tricks erhn, so its the turn of "Argumentum ad mesericordiam" sic to use, erhn?.

Anas09, if you have to use big educated words to appear learned and sound educated, at least get the spelling of the big educated phrase, right now. It is true you're devoid of that compassion and have no empathy, you have just confirmed it by your own public admission

This thread has nothing do to with "emotionally blackmail". It has to do with truth and you apparently have no clue what that is. Lets go through the bible together, lets both examine it closely, carefully and thoroughly to see if you ever can prove that all I've written so far, on this thread is wrong. Let's both together, check out and see what exactly, specifically and truly it is, God in Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 forbade Anas09.

I have on this thread, been stating and putting forward facts but you have been busy running away from knowing the facts, dropping the ball, dropping things, like as if hot for your liking. Everything I have typed on this thread can be fact-checked by you or any inclined reader
I think I'm old enough to respect myself, so I'll let you go on.

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
Anas09:
I think I'm old enough to respect myself...
I've heard it said, you cant teach an old dog new tricks. This probably explains, why you've gone to update your moves for another one, an old, out of your dirty old bag of tricks.

Anas09:
... so I'll let you go on.
No, dont let me go on Anas09. Your own don three much. C'mon, I want you to prove that I have put out wrong interpretations on each and everything I have mentioned on this thread.

Anas09, instead of giving me lip, going bumpety-bump and having this brawl with me, you ought to be and should have been inquiring about those things I so far have deconstructed and the elephants in the room introduced to interlocutors of the thread.

There's no skills involved in this by me, its just the grace of God, the grace of God to yakpaa, so if you think you have same, why not, you just stand toe to toe with me and hit me with your best shot, erhn Anas09? I dont hit females, so no chance of me hitting you back. OK? Have you sat down, seized a quiet moment and taken time out, to really get to know and understand the terms, "pornos", "malakoi/malakos", "arsenokoites" "sodomite/sodomy" "qadesh/qedeshah" etcetera and the circumstance(s) in how they were truthfully and originally in the first place used, hmm?

The object of this thread, afterall, is to descontruct, to reduce certain biblical texts, verses and words, like those mentioned in above paragraph, individually, to their original constituent parts. This done, in order to uncover the lies and all what these certain biblical texts, verses and words are not saying. After which, to then explain, the same biblical texts, verses and words from what really, truthfully, genuinely and originally is being said with them and get to now have correct understanding of what in the first place and at the start, is really and truthfully being said with them

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
[img]https://s3/images/cb73bf9319fc12167a289498718bd204--editorial-cartooning-cartoons.jpg[/img]
It may not make sense to you
unless you have participated
or are experienced in religious &/or spiritual abuse.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Zerilt: 3:32am On Jul 25, 2019
Homosexuality is curse in any religion and it is banned by the preachers of Church, Islam, and other religions. The most important thing to notice here that there is no room of liberty in this regard. It is an imposed decision for the follower of religions and it is a decree.

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Image123(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s8/images/BeingLefthanded.jpg[/img]
Interesting how times have changed, erhn. Things are very different now than they used to be. The situation of being lefthanded, is different now, from the way it was seen as, in the past.

Some lefthanded people born that way being lefthanded, changed from no longer being lefthanded to becoming righthanded. It is obvious the reason why they changed, like societal pressure or religious pressure reasons.

When posters ask what is the reason or purpose for being gay, though there are a few reasons, this still is like asking for what purpose is there for being lefthanded. The simplest response is, it just happens. Shiit, like that just happens. On the surface we dont know why, we really dont, without looking under the bonnet, know why.

Having genuine homosexual behaviour, as in my preceded, stated clearly and in detail, in context, with respect to the circumstances I've stated, is no more abnormal than being lefthanded is. Same sex attraction is not evil, it is not doing anybody harm. Anyone, as homosexuals/lesbians, arent necessarily harming others with it, so far homosexuality is done the right way, so far the homosexuality act is not abused or misused.

Being gay is like being left handed. Just as some people are left handed, so, some people aren't. Nobody really looking at it from the surface knows why, except for, it's because we live in an imperfect world. It is not a matter of right or wrong here. It is a matter of thats just the way things are, and so it is that, there is nothing abnormal in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour

Two consenting adults that are not being promiscuous, is a good thing. It is further a good thing, if they are two consenting adults, that are at peace with each other, with God and in truth, because their intentions are good and their hearts are pure.

LGBTQ, doesn't mean "Lets Go Beat The Queers", doesnt mean "Let's Go Bully The Queers", doesnt mean "Let God Burn the Queers" or "Let God Burn Them Quickly" nor either does LQBT mean "Let God Burn Them"

LGBT, acronymously typifies, Let God Be Truth and and every other man a liar, because Life Gets Better Together (LGBT), the moment we realise and recognise that every human being, regardless of sexual orientation leanings, deserves a safe and supportive environment to live in and without feeling fear of being put to death, without restraint or obligation, without being bullied, being shamed, discriminated against etcetera
cc EmperorHarry

i don't remember the exact modalities, but brother i remember that we agreed to shelve sword on these issues. You cannot continue to compare being left handed to being an homo. Being left handed is even in the Bible and there is no wrong attached to it by the Bible. But on the other hand, we all know that God did not create Adam and Steve, it was Adam and Eve. From the beginning it was not so. A man leaves his father's house and is joined to his woman. That is the Bible standard from cover to cover. You cannot give the excuse of consent or of both enjoying themselves. that is largely superficial. Many sins are enjoyable and pleasurable to the doers. Even the Bible talks of the PLEASURES OF SIN. Sin is not guaged that way.
A married man and a woman consent and enjoy themselves in fornication, it is still a sin.
Two unmarried man and woman consent and enjoy themselves in immorality, it is still sin.
Two minors consent and enjoy themselves in fornication, it is still sin.
One adult and a minor consent and enjoy themselves in sin, it is still sin. It has no other good name.
Some lying, coveteousness, idolatry and suicide may even be argued to be with consent and to nobody's harm. It is all superficial. Sin is sin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands / "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House / Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.