Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,148 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" (24970 Views)

Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm / Living Holy Among The Ungodly / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Charmingpet: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Explain pls
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Wigetsolar: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hmm. OK.
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Chiachifranklin: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Men of God should be out-spoken; u remember d case of Moses against d Almighty Pharaoh ,
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by amuwo1980: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
This kumuyi is a disappointment.

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by amuwo1980: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
emmasege:
This is the problem with Nigerian Christians. So it's right because you were at the service.

Well, somebody rightly said that when Muslims go to mosques they remove their shoes, but when Christians go to church they remove their brains.
Moslems remove both brain and shoes, they leave only their uncircumcised dicks

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by dazzlingd(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
Caption: I've done the job sir, I'll be expecting my balance sir

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by engray: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
emmasege:
This is the problem with Nigerian Christians. So it's right because you were at the service.

Well, somebody rightly said that when Muslims go to mosques they remove their shoes, but when Christians go to church they remove their brains.

You are still not getting the point. This is what happens when you read to reply!!!
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by subcbouy: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
The children of Belial won't listen.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Monday60655(m): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
kunleham:
Nigerian youths need to learn to be civil. You don't speak ill of your leaders or country. Criticize constructively. Really, minority would have their say but majority will have their way.

But when the president called Nigerians youth lazy youths before entire world, he was a saint for all to hail right? Use your brain biko. I didn't either say that you should abuse anyone, but respect is a reciprocal
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Bonjelomo: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Femi Adeahina..
if u know u know
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Iwanttoto1: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
I have always talk am says d problems of nigriya na d Afonjas
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by lereinter(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
Truly end times are here
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by blackslayer: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
submit to "constituted authorities" LOL..... this does not work again....he makes a huge assumption about the so called "constituted authorities"....so basically when the so called constituted authorities are working against you, it is ungodly to speak up? To me that is actually ungodly!!!
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by nwakaibeya1: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
KUMUYI is now bringing thou shall not judge to presidency after thou shall not judge has been busted in churches by JOHN 5,30 WHICH THEY NEVER READ TO SPIRITUALLY BLIND FOLLOWERS AND NONSENSICAL BIBLE ILLITERATES WHO CONTINUE TO ROB PEOPLE AND MAKE MERCHANDISE OF THEIR BELLIES WITH NAME OF JESUS CHRIST #WHAT A WORLD FULL OF HUMAN CHAMELEONS#

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by mchc1001: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Who is this one! APU
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by WHITELIGHTER: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
What's Kumuyi about? I was expecting him to highlight the hardship faced by the masses, rather this... If the president is directly and indirectly affecting the lives of his people positively, no one will cause or insult him... So oga Kumuyi, wrong message

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by blackslayer: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
engray:
I was at this service.. The basic message was not to speak evil of constituted authorities whether governmental or even at your place of work. If you feel they are not doing well, then pray for them. Simple!!!!

i'm done!! please see reasoning and conclusion?!!!! this is why the black race will not progress!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by omerukokwuru(m): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
sulasa07:
Baba has being paid
bang right on the money
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Elobless: 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
God bless u sir. The way some people speak I wonder what they can do if given d opportunity to lead

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by TheTruthRaw: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
kunleham:
Nigerian youths need to learn to be civil. You don't speak ill of your leaders or country. Criticize constructively. Really, minority would have their say but majority will have their way.
The same President that said Nigerian youths are lazy. a generalize statement. which pastor talk that time.
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by mchc1001: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
You're just a lost soul, it is finished for you, you need to reset your brain
engray:
I was at this service.. The basic message was not to speak evil of constituted authorities whether governmental or even at your place of work. If you feel they are not doing well, then pray for them. Simple!!!!
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Cityguy: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
His much more are the pastors or Wetin I dey see there? Do anyhow and you would be plummeted anyhow. You can't be inhumane and deaf to sufferings of people under you and still expect them to surrender their God given freedom of speech. So when things go wrong people should just bottle up abi? Abegi
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Ijscarface: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Pst Kumuyi could have also delivered this message when Jonathan was president, abi Jonathan too was not constituted authority, if you have a leader with a stolen mandate is he or she also constituted authority?
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
As much as we're to pray for our leaders, it's our jobs to keep them on their toes, by holding them accountable and demanding that they act in accordance and deliver on the promises they made.
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by franchasng: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
But you said nothing when they were abusing Goodluck Jonathan.

Only God will judge all of our ways and the secrets and intentions in our hearts.

It may tarry, but the repercussions must come!

Did Buhari respect the previous Presidents before him

Normally, it is the prophets (men of God) that ought to be blunt in telling these our failed leaders the truth of how they have failed Nigerians, warning them of the impending rewards that awaits them here on earth from God, and putting them on their toes to work and make life easy for their subjects (Nigerians) but some of you prefer to turn blind eye to bad leadership of our leaders either out of fear or for selfish reasons or for whatever bad intentions, only God will judge all of us.

Since you men of God has refused to condemn these failed leaders and put fear of God in them, Nigerians have taken it upon themselves to do the needful yet....yet..sighs
I don't want to say much sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Blazebond(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Sometimes i wonder who these "vessel's of GOD" are loyal to,is it JEHOVAH or political power holder's.
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by tete7000(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
By Christians he meant deeper life members, not other denominations he doesn't recognize as heaven bound
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by kikake: 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
titiloyeblog:
@titiloyeblog.com

The General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor William Kumuyi, has appealed to Christians in Nigeria to stop the incessant attacks on President Buhari.

Speaking in his church in Gbagada, Lagos state today June 2nd, the clergyman said it is ungodly for Christians to attack constituted authorities either by words, newspaper publications or other means available. According to the pastor, God demands that Christians submit to constituted authorities either in the church, country, community and other forms of

Speaking during his sermon, Pastor Kumuyi said;

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/06/stop-attacking-president-buhari-its.html

All these half Christian half Muslim Yaribawa sef. Make we hear word for una.

There is no political leader not subjected to attacks.

Incessant attacks make a leader sit up.

Looking forward to Oduduwarewanistan. It's gonna be a workable country, unlike present Nigeria.
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
This is one of the reasons for my reflexive hostility toward organized religion. It turns otherwise educated people into mindless zombies. Imagine the idiocy of this "pastor's" comment. Religion has so brainwashed Nigerians an rendered us a mentally indolent mess, we're still a long way from even the mental evolution of Renaissance or Enlightenment era Europe several centuries ago. Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by engray: 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
mchc1001:
You're just a lost soul, it is finished for you, you need to reset your brain

What has what we 're talking about got to do with brain reset. See what we are talking about!!! Anyways... you can come over to do that for me.
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Born2Breed(f): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
titiloyeblog:
@titiloyeblog.com

The General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor William Kumuyi, has appealed to Christians in Nigeria to stop the incessant attacks on President Buhari.

Speaking in his church in Gbagada, Lagos state today June 2nd, the clergyman said it is ungodly for Christians to attack constituted authorities either by words, newspaper publications or other means available. According to the pastor, God demands that Christians submit to constituted authorities either in the church, country, community and other forms of

Speaking during his sermon, Pastor Kumuyi said;

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/06/stop-attacking-president-buhari-its.html

Religion na politics, some people know all the tricks....
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by JustCurious: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wow.
The pastor had a target audience, mbok.
Apparently, he was preaching to his church members, and not nairalanders as suggested in the report. He was admonishing his followers and not seeking general opinions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fasting : Your Personal Experience, What's The Longest Time You Have Fasted? / Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government / Pastors Owning Private Jets Is An Embarrassment – Bishop Mathew Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.