Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" (24977 Views)

Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm / Living Holy Among The Ungodly / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
Instead of telling the old man president to tackle unemployment,insecurity,poverty,inflation and the dwindling economy he is blaming Nigerians for criticising the president callousness.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by kunleham(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
Nigerian youths need to learn to be civil. You don't speak ill of your leaders or country. Criticize constructively. Really, minority would have their say but majority will have their way.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by anytexy: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
He no mention BUBU nau
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by lexy2014: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Tell dem sir

Elijah confronted king Ahab&jezeebel. Nathan confronted king David. Moses confronted pharaoh. Jesus confronted d saduccees and pharisees. Pastors have lost it

6 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by engray: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
I was at this service.. The basic message was not to speak evil of constituted authorities whether governmental or even at your place of work. If you feel they are not doing well, then pray for them. Simple!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by rusher14: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
The keyword in incessant.

Funny enough, baba no good babe no good, he still won a second term.
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by lexy2014: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
kunleham:
Nigerian youths need to learn to be civil. You don't speak ill of your leaders or country. Criticize constructively. Really, minority would have their say but majority will have their way.

Did Elijah speak ill of Jezebel and Ahab? Did Nathan speak well of David? Did Samuel speak well of Saul?

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by sulasa07(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
titiloyeblog:
@titiloyeblog.com

The General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor William Kumuyi, has appealed to Christians in Nigeria to stop the incessant attacks on President Buhari.

Speaking in his church in Gbagada, Lagos state today June 2nd, the clergyman said it is ungodly for Christians to attack constituted authorities either by words, newspaper publications or other means available. According to the pastor, God demands that Christians submit to constituted authorities either in the church, country, community and other forms of

Speaking during his sermon, Pastor Kumuyi said;

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/06/stop-attacking-president-buhari-its.html

Baba has being paid

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by emmasege: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
engray:
I was at this service.. The basic message was not to speak evil of constituted authorities whether governmental or even at your place of work. If you feel they are not doing well, then pray for them. Simple!!!!
This is the problem with Nigerian Christians. So it's right because you were at the service.

Well, somebody rightly said that when Muslims go to mosques they remove their shoes, but when Christians go to church they remove their brains.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by darkelf: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
emmasege:
I respect the Grace and calling of God upon your life, Papa Kumuyi. And I really you would really not ask us not to criticize the president when he errs.

I stand to be corrected. In Biblical days, prophets criticised Kings both in private and in public, if and when necessary. Prophet Samuel openly told King Saul that God had rejected him and given the kingdom to his neighbor.

King Ahab was also chided by Prophet Elijah. John the Baptist criticised/attacked King Herod. Examples abound in the scripture on how pastors or prophets criticised Kings. So, I do not subscribe to keeping quiet when our fundamental human rights are being trampled upon, and bad governance is the order of the day.

WORD bro

I am glad more xtians are beginning to know the word for themselves
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
What do you expect from a Pastor whom is from Osun State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by LZAA: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin grin
Nigger Area is a joke
Sarrki knows grin
Cc immhotep Adaibeku Afamed madridguy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by darkelf: 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
Guyman02:
I respect Pastor Kumuyi so much and would have agreed with him totally under normal circumstances.

Constructive criticism is welcome but Buhari is different, he is tyrant that's why Nigerians abuse him.
There is an Igbo proverb that says 'if the idol becomes too stubborn the native doctor will show it the tree from which it was carved out from' grin grin

Never could have been said better

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
rusher14:
The keyword in incessant.

Funny enough, baba no good babe no good, he still rigged a second term.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mr Kumuyi had on Sunday told Christians not to criticize their leaders including President Muhammadu Buhari.
GOD BLESS THIS GREAT, GENUINE AND GREAT MAN OF GOD!!

A MAN CALLED BY GOD!!!

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by aristocats(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
I think he meant the opposite of that, the last time I checked. The presidency are the ones attacking the masses.
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Junkie1: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
UNGODLY KEE YOU THERE
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by mich2012: 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
He has collected his share
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
Another fake pastor
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by LZAA: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
post=78963473:

GOD BLESS THIS GREAT, GENUINE AND GREAT MAN OF GOD!!

A MAN CALLED BY GOD!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by rusher14: 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
[quote author=comshots post=78963460][/quote]

The server abi?

grin
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
How much was he paid?
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by kbbanj10(m): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
Sir anything that has to do with Nigerian government/politics should be a no no for you sir lest you be embarrassed big time. More anointing, God bless
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Gracemadeit(m): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
Once all this Nigerian pastor are old, they start talking what is not biblical. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Indomie001: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
grin See the enemies of Nigerians cheesy

They are the pastors
I think this is the first time I will see your comment without the name , Tinubu.

Trust me, you can be fine without mentioning the name grin

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by berrystunn(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
emmasege:
I respect the Grace and calling of God upon your life, Papa Kumuyi. And I really you would really not ask us not to criticize the president when he errs.

I stand to be corrected. In Biblical days, prophets criticised Kings both in private and in public, if and when necessary. Prophet Samuel openly told King Saul that God had rejected him and given the kingdom to his neighbor.

King Ahab was also chided by Prophet Elijah. John the Baptist criticised/attacked King Herod. Examples abound in the scripture on how pastors or prophets criticised Kings. So, I do not subscribe to keeping quiet when our fundamental human rights are being trampled upon, and bad governance is the order of the day.

Benefits comes first.
He can't see the pain
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by seunlayi(m): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Guyman02:
I respect Pastor Kumuyi so much and would have agreed with him totally under normal circumstances.

Constructive criticism is welcome but Buhari is different, he is tyrant that's why Nigerians abuse him.
There is an Igbo proverb that says 'if the idol becomes too stubborn the native doctor will show it the tree from which it was carved out from' grin grin
Thank you but
He never mentioned buhari the message, if many listen to the message, the lesson their is more than buhari... It starts from the family - work - govt...... Christians has a way of doing things in situations not just to be opening mouth anyhow
Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by Kay25(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
sarrki:
Baba let them do

They will be put to shame
it is you Nd ur so ineptitude gvt that will go to either exile in shame

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: "Stop Attacking President Buhari, It's Ungodly" by luluman: 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
writefreely:
Message from hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government / Fasting : Your Personal Experience, What's The Longest Time You Have Fasted? / Pastors Owning Private Jets Is An Embarrassment – Bishop Mathew Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.