Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy (8300 Views)

This Is What A Guy Does Does During pre-intimacy When He Loves You / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US / #men Only: Five Things You Do, During pre-intimacy That Turns Her Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy by Viserion: 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
edulifehack:
I was making out with a girl earlier today so when things got really heated up I started sucking her boobs then I went full on on her nipples nibbling, sucking and using my tongue to flick them, then the funniest thing happened I've never experienced this before, as I was on her nips she started using her tongue to lick the inner part of my ear, it felt really strange cause it's something I've never experienced or heard in such situations. I want to know guys have you experienced this before? and to the ladies do you do this and why?
my girlfriend does this all the time
Re: Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy by Kvngyemi0407(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
khiaa:

It sure does. smiley

Explain oo.. help us out
Re: Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy by khiaa(f): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kvngyemi0407:

Explain oo.. help us out

The ears are very sensitive to the warm touch of the tongue, tongue so are the back of the knees and the back(the spine area) using the tongue in those area is mind blowing, it sends a sensation all over the body. tongue
Re: Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy by ledamaster(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
sometimes women teach or tell you how to please them. if she is suckong your ears while you are at it. then concentrate on how she is doing it with her tongue and do exactly the same on her tits.
Re: Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy by ledamaster(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
khiaa:

The ears are very sensitive to the warm touch of the tongue, tongue so are the back of the knees and the back(the spine area) using the tongue in those area is mind blowing, it sends a sensation all over the body. tongue

come and teach my dear.
Re: Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy by khiaa(f): 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
ledamaster:

come and teach my dear.

I just did. cheesy
Re: Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
She's more experienced than you, you seem to know shiit if that looks strange to you! You'll still come here and tell us the strange positions she gave you. Please do something productive with your time.
Re: Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy by Kvngyemi0407(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
khiaa:

Did you study human anatomy or this is from experience lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
khiaa:

It sure does. smiley
Hmmm...
Re: Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy by khiaa(f): 12:29am On Jun 04, 2019
Kvngyemi0407:

Did you study human anatomy or this is from experience lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
How could I testify to this by studying human anatomy? Since when can an educational book give a person sensational feelings all over the body?
Re: Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy by khiaa(f): 12:30am On Jun 04, 2019
kingkakaone:

Hmmm...

What's on your mind?
Re: Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy by Kvngyemi0407(m): 1:57am On Jun 05, 2019
khiaa:

How could I testify to this by studying human anatomy? Since when can an educational book give a person sensational feelings all over the body?

Everything we know is either based on experience or theories which would later be practicalized.. either way how did you get to know
Re: Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy by khiaa(f): 2:33am On Jun 05, 2019
Kvngyemi0407:

Everything we know is either based on experience or theories which would later be practicalized.. either way how did you get to know

I already answered this question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? / He Used Me!!! / How Did You Lose Ya Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.