Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo (61101 Views)

Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Uyi168: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
yerokunphilips:
Nigerian are the most intelligent set of people on earth ,our major problem in this country is bad leadership . 80% of people in Europe won't survive what an average Nigeria is
Dea give urself hope..
The most intelligent, Yet poverty headquarter of the world..

3 Likes

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by budaatum: 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
deomelo:

Engaging ignorant, unintelligent and shallow mentality Igbos is always a bad idea. An income and tax generating business based on a creative concept is way way too above their shallow mentality
Apart from the deleted I agree since some of my own afonjas are showing this same "ignorant, unintelligent and shallow mentality" you mention. And sarrki must be encouraged or who else will show them their heads are empty?

Some will take their cv to this danfo and its owner will still not bother hiring their waste of space heads!
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by budaatum: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
slimfit1:

Sometimes we look beyond hatred for Buhari. This person has used his brains to catch peoples attention what are you going to do.
Your existence is inspiring.
When I grow up I want to be intelligent like you!
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by sarrki(m): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
nicepoker101:
wrong bro. Lets assume Nigeria swap places with any European country. Go back to that country in the next few weeks you will be surprised at what you will see. If you call this intelligence I wonder why all the major inventions didn't take place in Africa. Don't forget those inventions were spear headed by individuals not the government. We only copy we do not initiate.

a lot Nigerians believes Goverment is there to solve every problem
All government needs to do is create an enabling environment for everyone to thrive, Security roads and infrastructure and investment in edit

There is what they called research and development

With that things will fall in place
It all begins with me and you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by yourstruly123(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
sarrki:
Any government is to produce an enabling environment for business and ideas to thrive

Buhari has done that

Everything is not Goverment

Why are yorubas so wicked. Just look at the rubbish this anti christ just typed.

4 Likes

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by frankyychiji(f): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
sarrki:

God bless you able leader
Is he the leader of zombies? grin

5 Likes

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by sarrki(m): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
yourstruly123:
Why are yorubas so wicked. Just look at the rubbish this anti christ just typed.

From your post it shows you are frustrated and angry with yourself

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by frankyychiji(f): 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
slimfit1:

Sometimes we look beyond hatred for Buhari. This person has used his brains to catch peoples attention what are you going to do.
You should tell this to the slowpoke OP.

2 Likes

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Born2Breed(f): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
sarrki:

I repeat wailers are epidemic to global peace

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by advocate666: 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
yerokunphilips:
Nigerian are the most intelligent set of people on earth ,our major problem in this country is bad leadership . 80% of people in Europe won't survive what an average Nigeria is

And why should they?

Suffering is not achievement.

1 Like

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by frankyychiji(f): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
budaatum:

Apart from the deleted I agree since some of my own afonjas are showing this same "ignorant, unintelligent and shallow mentality" you mention. And sarrki must be encouraged or who else will show them their heads are empty?

Some will take their cv to this danfo and its owner will still not bother hiring their waste of space heads!
What's this one talking about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Balyz: 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
sarrki:

I thought you have sense of reasoning

That’s why I engage you
Baba he is an IPOB follower of Nnamdi Kanu. Igbos lack the ability of logical reasoning

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Billy0naire(m): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
That danfo color is cursed, except he is dedicating the market to a particular segment of the masses not excluding the Agberos, conductors and the One chance. Should have used loud colors for silent marketing.

This one looks like a shrine designed by a confused creative person and dedicated to the gods of Akara and Moi moi. grin
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by sarrki(m): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
Billy0naire:
That danfo color is cursed, except he is dedicating the market to a particular segment of the masses not excluding the Agberos, conductors and the One chance. Should have used loud colors for silent marketing.

This one looks like a shrine designed by a confused creative person and dedicated to the gods of Akara and Moi moi. grin

The danfo color the bizness chose shows it identifies with the lagosians

Also note that danfo is fading out in Lagos the way molue is

So this will be like an heritage to coming generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Ikinternational: 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
deomelo:

Engaging ignorant, unintelligent and shallow mentality Igbos is always a bad idea. An income and tax generating business based on a creative concept is way way too above their shallow mentality

Of course igbos know nothing about business.

Onyeala

1 Like

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Billy0naire(m): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
sarrki:

You are an umpire of a very parochial view.

Your opinion is appreciated, I hope you understand why you must respect others' opinion. That is something that seems to lack in the behavior of you new generation of kids.

And I call you all kids, because you are yet to understand tolerance.

2 Likes

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Rossikk(m): 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
SLAP44:

Molue creativity you mean?

Pathetic.

I bet if you'd seen a picture of someone in Paris or New York doing the same thing, you'd be praise their creativity and use it to bash Nigerians for lacking same. Idiotic self-loather.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by RemiTinubu(f): 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
[s]
Balyz:
Baba he is an IPOB follower of Nnamdi Kanu. Igbos lack the ability of logical reasoning
[/s]
trash
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Balyz: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
trash
See one IPOB here just returning home from the beer parlor grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Rossikk(m): 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
Look, I've been all over the world. I've seen many things that people do to make money on the street, which can be replicated in Lagos, and generate serious money for stakeholders.

Why don't we have an area in Lagos dedicated to traditional street foods from all over Nigeria, cooked visibly before customers? Those are real money spinners.

Instead our choice is limited to patronising a bukka or some fancy restaurant. But there are cities in Europe and Asia where you'll find three or four long streets in an area dedicated to just cooking and selling traditional street foods out in the open. They are major tourist attractions too.

Chinese example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w6UuOARJxs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by sarrki(m): 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Billy0naire:

Your opinion is appreciated, I hope you understand why you must respect others' opinion. That is something that seems to lack in the behavior of you new generation of kids.

I pointed out to you reason why you are not right in your write up

Al you could do is forming

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by deomelo: 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
Rossikk:
Look, I've been all over the world. I've seen many things that people do to make money on the street, which can be replicated in Lagos, and generate serious money for stakeholders.

Why don't we have an area in Lagos dedicated to traditional street foods from all over Nigeria, cooked visibly before customers? Those are real money spinners.

Instead our choice is limited to patronising a bukka or some fancy restaurant. But there are cities in Europe and Asia where you'll find three or four long streets in an area dedicated to just cooking and selling traditional street foods out in the open. They are major tourist attractions too.

Steady and massive income for the food vendors, for suppliers, farmers and IGR for the state, very perplexing that we don't have anything like that and even a boardwalk for weekend family outing and relaxation.

Agreed that we don't have too many smark leaders and decision makers, but what about investors floating and actualizing such ideas and ventures?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by yourstruly123(m): 12:00am On Jun 03, 2019
deomelo:

Look at this slowpoke writing gibberish. You are shameless.
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by RemiTinubu(f): 12:01am On Jun 03, 2019
[s]
Balyz:
See one IPOB here just returning home from the beer parlor grin
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by deomelo: 12:02am On Jun 03, 2019
Billy0naire:

Sadly for you people, you are not known for positive thinking, creativity and a progressive mindset, you are always about negativity, bitterness, hatred and backward mentality

3 Likes

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by SarkinYarki: 12:06am On Jun 03, 2019
yerokunphilips:

Nigerians the mist intelligent ? grin grin..Nigeria has one if the lowest average IQ in the world and it even shows in your comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Billy0naire(m): 12:07am On Jun 03, 2019
sarrki:

I pointed out to you reason why you are not right in your write up

Al you could do is forming

That is why I called you a kid before. Has the tolerance button been disabled again?
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Rossikk(m): 2:30am On Jun 03, 2019
deomelo:

Steady and massive income for the food vendors, for suppliers, farmers and IGR for the state, very perplexing that we don't have anything like that and even a boardwalk for weekend family outing and relaxation.

Agreed that we don't have too many smark leaders and decision makers, but what about investors floating and actualizing such ideas and ventures?

We are all investors. These days you don't need much personal funds to start a major venture, insofar as you've got a great business plan, can put together a team and attract finance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by deomelo: 3:01am On Jun 03, 2019
Rossikk:

We are all investors. These days you don't need much personal funds to start a major venture, insofar as you've got a great business plan, can put together a team and attract finance.

Official foodie: Babatunde Fashola, governor of Lagos state, samples a local dish during the third edition of the Lagos Seafood Festival at Victoria Island in southwestern

You are right, for such to transpire, the investor must either buy or have access to a prime location through the government.

What they have right now is the yearly GT food festival which is almost an elite and middle-class gathering.

Fashola almost nailed it with the seafood festival, but instead of continuing and growing the festival, Ambode discontinued the festival.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by budaatum: 3:01am On Jun 03, 2019
Comment 1

Comment 2

I just can't imagine how some people accuse others of their own crimes without engaging brain first! angry

Can sensible people point out which of the two comments above is "parochial, childish, disrespectful and intolerant" so the person can learn sense please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by deomelo: 3:05am On Jun 03, 2019

It's always nice and creative in pretty countries, but in Nigeria according to low mentality and low self-esteem people in Nigeria, it's a bad thing in.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Chrisus(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2019
sarrki:

It seems you lost touch with reality

It’s not about the danfo

It’s about creativity

The wright brothers that created airplane and failed several times

So the lesson here is starting something and improving on it

Has it become this bad?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN: Why We Banned Cryptocurrency In Nigeria / The 10 Most Expensive Alcoholic Drinks On Earth / What Bank Pays The Best Interest Rate For Savings Account In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.