Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo (61090 Views)

Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by noahnaira: 9:16am On Jun 03, 2019
You are correct, I have been there before. A rooftop sitting on an eatery at that Ikoyi road
SarkinYarki:

This is Danfo Bistro & drive at number 2 Alexander road Ikoyi ..it was built after the Lagos danfo theme and not because the owner lacked money to build regular structure so stop saying what you dont know

1 Like

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by dallenk(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2019
Over hyping will not kill you... I greet you.
yerokunphilips:
Nigerian are the most intelligent set of people on earth ,our major problem in this country is bad leadership . 80% of people in Europe won't survive what an average Nigeria is
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by frowland(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2019
SLAP44:

Molue creativity you mean?

Pathetic.
Abeg show us your own?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Acidosis(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2019
noahnaira:
You are correct, I have been there before. A rooftop sitting on an eatery at that Ikoyi road

Good to know you've been there. Please, how long has it been there?

I am interested in knowing why a Canadian based man will attribute this thing to Buhari

1 Like

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Acidosis(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2019
Duggedised12:
so sarki does not live in Nigeria. No wonder he spews trash undecided,on the other hand,blending with civilization should have sharpened his reasoning but the opposite seems to be the case ,just made me to wonder how dumb he would have been if he didnt step out of the shores of this country,such a m0ron I must say undecided

95% of Buhari fanatics on politics section (those who campaign vigorously for him) do not live in Nigeria, and more than half of this population, have not been in Nigeria for at least 10 years, including sarki. They're largely based in the U.S. and Canada.

Mind you, many of them left during PDP era, when they had enough to fly around like witches and wizards, when Nigerians had higher chances of getting visa.

1 Like

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Duggedised12(f): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2019
Acidosis:

95% of Buhari fanatics on politics section (those who campaign vigorously for him) do not live in Nigeria, and more than half of this population, have not been in Nigeria for at least 10 years, including sarki. They're largely based in the U.S. and Canada.

Mind you, many of them left during PDP era, when they had enough to fly around like witches and wizards.
that is wickedness if you ask me,its like having a parachute and encouraging someone else to jump from the edge of a cliff with no parachute that they won't die and not letting them know that you have a parachute strapped to your body.

1 Like

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by thunderbabs: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2019
Who be this mutulla saying "buhari has done.....

Which buhari exactly?

No b only Buhari �
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by mudiana(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2019
Lagos creativity no be here. I miss Lagos like mad. The only state in Nigeria, the rest are local government areas.
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Acidosis(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2019
Duggedised12:
that is wickedness if you ask me,its like having a parachute and encouraging someone else to jump from the edge of a cliff with no parachute that they won't die and not letting them know that you have a parachute strapped to your body.

Yes o.. they don't come out to indicate their country of residence for a reason.
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by brookz: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2019
Lagos too much joor, if you no get logo Torionlo

Eko oni baje oooo
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Duggedised12(f): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2019
Acidosis:

Yes o.. they don't come out to indicate their country of residence for a reason.
wicked creatures ,I.must say. angry

1 Like

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by noahnaira: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2019
Really don't know how long though ? Was there on the 31st of Dec last year
Acidosis:

Good to know you've been there. Please, how long has it been there?

I am interested in knowing why a Canadian based man will attribute this thing to Buhari
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Lordkross(m): 9:37am On Jun 03, 2019
SarkinYarki:

This is Danfo Bistro & drive at number 2 Alexander road Ikoyi ..it was built after the Lagos danfo theme and not because the owner lacked money to build regular structure so stop saying what you dont know

Buhari and this @sarrki are only good at telling lies.

1 Like

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by dokyOloye: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2019
SLAP44:

Molue as an enabling environment?

Buharri has destroyed this country
He destroyed the brain of that niccur you quoted too grin

2 Likes

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by desiredhome: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2019
sarrki:

It seems you lost touch with reality

It’s not about the danfo

It’s about creativity

The wright brothers that created airplane and failed several times

So the lesson here is starting something and improving on it
So many Nigerian youth have low thinking brain so they want to be spoon fed, they will be blaming others for their frustration while they sleep from morning to night next is to blame Buhari.
Lazy youths everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2019
Born2Breed:

You and your Buhari are synonymous to...
Funny you.

1 Like

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2019
sarrki:
Any government is to produce an enabling environment for business and ideas to thrive

Buhari has done that

Everything is not Goverment

Nonsense, the thing that has been in existence in Ghana for years with millennium bus not 20th hand used danfo. why is it that Nigeria carry last and yet add pride as best in Africa.
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Horus(m): 9:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 03, 2019
fuckupnation:

Nonsense, the thing that has been in existence in Ghana for years with millennium bus not 20th hand used danfo. why is it that Nigeria carry last and yet add pride as best in Africa.
My father inlaw, has been running a doughnuts and coffe shop in this manner in the last 20 years. here in the UK.

Nigerians are far far 100 years behind in everything, yet they are celebrating this mundane things.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2019
what kinda Rubbish is this? Anyway this has been in existence in the last 30 years here in london. it is nothing new!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by zoghys: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2019
SLAP44:

Molue as an enabling environment?

Buharri has destroyed this country

A Person like you is the reason why Nigeria is static, and unappealing. You blame all your life problem on a government who is just over 4 years, where as the pdp ass licker like you can't even reason they(PDP) didn't do anything in their sixteen years except embezzle our common wealth and encourage those at the corridor of power to do the same. If you think Nigeria problem start with Buhari, then am sure you are one of the indomie generation, and am not really surprise. And if you must know, that's call innovation and should be commended. Stop been silly, and blaming everything on the government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Jaqenhghar: 10:11am On Jun 03, 2019
yerokunphilips:
Nigerian are the most intelligent set of people on earth ,our major problem in this country is bad leadership . 80% of people in Europe won't survive what an average Nigeria is
Intelligent indeed. If they were that intelligent they wont allow the kind of leadership nor will they celebrate mediocricy
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by JastSiryin(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2019
sarrki:
Any government is to produce an enabling environment for business and ideas to thrive

Buhari has done that

I'm just wondering how deluded one could get in order not to know that the Nigerians environment is anything but enabling. Although commendable, this is just one of a few businesses that have managed to thrive. It's a pity that we're so used to underperfomance that we don't know that our government has barely scratched the surface as far as their duties towards it's people are concerned.
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Shinor(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2019
Bus themed restaurants exist around the world.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Jaqenhghar: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2019
nicepoker101:
wrong bro. Lets assume Nigeria swap places with any European country. Go back to that country in the next few weeks you will be surprised at what you will see. If you call this intelligence I wonder why all the major inventions didn't take place in Africa. Don't forget those inventions were spear headed by individuals not the government. We only copy we do not initiate.
Pls educate him
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Odinaka00(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2019
But honestly what has this got to do with Buhari and his useless Government? Somebody came up with a dope creativity for making a living for himself and you 're here praising Buhari. Are you ok at all? I'm not even in Nigeria before you start to think that Buhari Government is affecting me but I read and hear how people are crying in Nigeria everyday, hardship has increased, people are losing their jobs, business people are crying or should I speak about insecurity in Nigeria? Take a look at all the killings in the North but this your useless Buhari has never condemned it rather he s giving Fulani herdsmen money.. How do you give people that kill innocent Nigerians money and those that were killed by these vampires are forgotten? Their families are not even compensated this is the same Buhari that you are praising. Thunder fire you there idiot. May your life and that of your family be like the current situation in Nigeria... Amen

Meanwhile Nigerians are the most smartest people on earth, we 're very creative AF. Though our Government has failed us all in every aspect of life but these things made us to be strong and depend on ourselves. Use our brain to think and think outside the box. This is why we survive everywhere we find ourselves on this earth
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by delishpot: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2019
What has bubu got to do with this now?
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2019
Ode nie. That's danfo bistro
sarrki:

Buhari has done that

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by skeleton5050(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2019
sarrki:

I thought you have sense of reasoning

That’s why I engage you

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Odinaka00(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2019
zoghys:

A Person like you is the reason why Nigeria is static, and unappealing. You blame all your life problem on a government who is just over 4 years, where as the pdp ass licker like you can't even reason they(PDP) didn't do anything in their sixteen years except embezzle our common wealth and encourage those at the corridor of power to do the same. If you think Nigeria problem start with Buhari, then am sure you are one of the indomie generation, and am not really surprise. And if you must know, that's call innovation and should be commended. Stop been silly, and blaming everything on the government.

You and your type are the reason why Nigeria is in this poor state.. 4yrs is not enough to perform? Sometimes I wonder what s wrong with most of you all Nigerians.. Go out side and see what other Governments are doing. Ordinary Mozambique has steady light.. like ordinary Mozambique. Let me not even go to South Africa. Newly sworn South African President Ramaphosa has already commenced work... Go and Johanessburg and see work going on, new hospitals are on the process now. Living in Nigeria can make people like you not to know your right as a Nigerian citizen, you don't even know what your government should do for you.. Tribalism will kee all of you there. Fools
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Perkins1: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2019
Do you know there are businesses you can startup with zero or almost zero capital?

Don't blink! Contact me to add you to my group where I will teach you skills and knowledge of how to go about this.

Knowledge is power!!
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by bedfordng(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2019
Not bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN: Why We Banned Cryptocurrency In Nigeria / The 10 Most Expensive Alcoholic Drinks On Earth / What Bank Pays The Best Interest Rate For Savings Account In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.