Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo (61051 Views)

Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by goslowgoslow(m): 4:03am On Jun 05, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Certainly the white man didnt start with that junk you are celebrating. Before so sound off like a dunce where in my post did I use the word invention l? undecided
Go back and read your post. Nevertheless when you insult people, you never can tell they might be your fathers age.
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Jaqenhghar: 4:13am On Jun 05, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Go back and read your post. Nevertheless when you insult people, you never can tell they might be your fathers age.
No you go back and reread l. If you jave comprehension problems, ask someone for help. You can be as old as the pyramids that dont mean shít to me. Act your age , not your shoe size
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by goslowgoslow(m): 10:24am On Jun 05, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

No you go back and reread l. If you jave comprehension problems, ask someone for help. You can be as old as the pyramids that dont mean shít to me. Act your age , not your shoe size
Again that is to your father.
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Jaqenhghar: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Again that is to your father.
If you are my father, yeah. Since you want to be my father so be it yes Im addressing your stupidity
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by goslowgoslow(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

If you are my father, yeah. Since you want to be my father so be it yes Im addressing your stupidity
Good ....you just called your father stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Jaqenhghar: 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Good ....you just called your father stupid.
Anything that floats your boat nigger tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by chigomiced: 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Awon omo alai le ko.

Ewu Gambia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by tck2000(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2019
nice
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Chazblagos(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Korope or small doctor) on higher purchase. If you have or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by newinventions: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
sarrki:

It seems you lost touch with reality

It’s not about the danfo

It’s about creativity

The wright brothers that created airplane and failed several times

So the lesson here is starting something and improving on it

He is saying one thing you are saying another.
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by BOLogistics: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
I need a mini bus on higher purchase. If you have or willing to buy or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ojo area of Lagos state
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by BOLogistics: 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
I need a mini bus on higher purchase. If you have or willing to buy or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ojo area of Lagos state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / CBN: Why We Banned Cryptocurrency In Nigeria / The 10 Most Expensive Alcoholic Drinks On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.