Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo (61102 Views)

Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by flames007(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2019
SLAP44:

Molue creativity you mean?

Pathetic.
U really have a problem with comprehension.reas carefully again what sarrki said and then come back to comment

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by emmamajesty: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2019
Rossikk:

I bet if you'd seen a picture of someone in Paris or New York doing the same thing, you'd be praise their creativity and use it to bash Nigerians for lacking same. Idiotic self-loather.

Bro no reasonable government will allowed her citizens to endanger their self in this manner
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 03, 2019
sarrki:
Any government is to produce an enabling environment for business and ideas to thrive

Buhari has done that

Everything is not Goverment

Are u not a goat?

2 Likes

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by West2019(m): 8:37am On Jun 03, 2019
sarrki:

I thought you have sense of reasoning

That’s why I engage you
don't Mind that dudu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by mokt(m): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2019
Wow, this has already made my day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by GenFunction: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2019
and they called us lazy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by chiboy1116: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2019
yerokunphilips:
Nigerian are the most intelligent set of people on earth ,our major problem in this country is bad leadership . 80% of people in Europe won't survive what an average Nigeria is
preach bro

1 Like

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by ikorodureporta: 8:43am On Jun 03, 2019
Wey the creativity there if it's undrivable??
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by DonBenny77(m): 8:44am On Jun 03, 2019
Dumb op, where is the enabling environment buhari created?
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2019
sarrki:
Any government is to produce an enabling environment for business and ideas to thrive

Buhari has done that

Really Wait until local government revenue, environmental, health inspector, area boys, task force, police, etc have been there. Government under buhari has created an enabling environment Wow! Youdonmeanit!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2019
sarrki:

a lot Nigerians believes Goverment is there to solve every problem
All government needs to do is create an enabling environment for everyone to thrive, Security roads and infrastructure and investment in edit

There is what they called research and development

With that things will fall in place
It all begins with me and you

Guy shut up jor, u don't know anything,
First of all nigeria govt has not provide an enabling environment as u claim.
Security is zero
Infrastructure is minus one
Road is minus one
Power is minus ten

As for invention n research the govt has a major role to play, do u know how many billions the US govt invest in NASA for the research work, US govt spend trillions in their forces as well, do u think those money are just to buy weapons?
Those trillions they spent are use for research.
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by rusher14: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2019
Uyi168:
Dea give urself hope..
The most intelligent, Yet poverty headquarter of the world..

I see your point but then I'll ask where on the intelligence ladder do you stand?

Also, how has this affected your society?
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by olisaEze(m): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2019
sarrki:

Lies and confusion is like bread and butter to enemies of the state

R u saying that this bistro is govt owned or built thru fed. govt funding? Which one r u saying? How is buhari involved?
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Ajixegun: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2019
sarrki:

Buhari has done that

How do you think self? You think like a shallow minded person. How could you have said Buhari has created an enabling environment for business to thrive? What your own definition of an enabling environment for business?
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by AllenSpencer: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2019
SLAP44:

Molue creativity you mean?

Pathetic.

Keep quite please. You can't assimilate and decode.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 03, 2019
sarrki:

Buhari has done that

Everything is government.The people pays taxes to government.Multinational companies also pay taxes to government.All the money generated are use to provide basic amenities like healthcare,education,good roads and cater for the needy.But no,the politicians use the money to pay themselves big salaries.Imagine one senator earning ₦30million every month for doing nothing.That is inhumane.
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Javenguf: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2019
This is dope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Oronto: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2019
sarrki:

a lot Nigerians believes Goverment is there to solve every problem
All government needs to do is create an enabling environment for everyone to thrive, Security roads and infrastructure and investment in edit

There is what they called research and development

With that things will fall in place
It all begins with me and you

no doubt i salute the creativity of the owner. But in all you mentioned above which of them did the govt provide on the picture or around it.
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Acidosis(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2019
The day I realized sarki lives in a foreign country, I have learnt to ignore him.

Sarki has never been in Nigeria for many years. You guys should learn to ignore him. 8 out of 10 Buhari supporters on this section do not live in the same country with you. Anything to keep you guys in perpetual poverty, they propagate.

The stupid man lives in Canada but runs to Nairaland to praise Buhari over another's man creativity (Danfo oo grin ) Why can't he post this nonsense on a Canadian forum?

Check the history of Buhari supporters on this section, they all live abroad. Wicked and senseless people that hate the thought of you guys making it back home. Sarki wants his people in Nigeria to suffer while he sends home his stup!d peanuts to his people.

3 Likes

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by natznext(m): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2019
I've never seen a more beautiful post wrapped in utter nonsense as write up!
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by frankblinkz(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2019
Is it mobile after the days sale?
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Ajixegun: 8:59am On Jun 03, 2019
yourstruly123:
Why are yorubas so wicked. Just look at the rubbish this anti christ just typed.

Don't generalize, I'm a Yoruba man and not in support of stupid assertion the posted.
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by cmikel: 9:01am On Jun 03, 2019
yerokunphilips:
Nigerian are the most intelligent set of people on earth ,our major problem in this country is bad leadership . 80% of people in Europe won't survive what an average Nigeria is

So cutting a bus into two is intelligence? undecided undecided when 5 year old in china is producing the phones and watches you are using today from china
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by wealth2al(m): 9:04am On Jun 03, 2019
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Halopy: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2019
sarrki:

It seems you lost touch with reality

It’s not about the danfo

It’s about creativity

The wright brothers that created airplane and failed several times

So the lesson here is starting something and improving on it
walahi, e be like say na you lose touch with reality here, if turning this danfo to bar is a creativity worth celebrating, then Nigeria will be turning luxurious bus to hotel by 2030. This to me is 'using what you have to get what you want' I call this survival at all cost not creativity. Buhari has finished Nigeria I swear.
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by dklex(m): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2019
We have different types of goats, ( ogunfe,obuko,ewure ) goat for your special parties, Asun and other events.
Healthy Goat, Edible enough for Meat: And good for keeping, depending on what you choose to do with them.
Cheapest price available.
We can deliver to your doorstep.
For more information contact us
Tel - 09061591948 & 08156223299
WhatsApp - 08022583764
Twitter - @GOAT11321815
Email - dklex26@gmail.com

https://www.nairaland.com/5221770/big-goats-sale
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by poweredcom(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2019
emmamajesty:

Bro no reasonable government will allowed her citizens to endanger their self in this manner

What do u mean endangered
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by mofedamijo(m): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2019
nicepoker101:
wrong bro. Lets assume Nigeria swap places with any European country. Go back to that country in the next few weeks you will be surprised at what you will see. If you call this intelligence I wonder why all the major inventions didn't take place in Africa. Don't forget those inventions were spear headed by individuals not the government. We only copy we do not initiate.

You were probably born few weeks ago, go and read on inventions created by black Africans, go and search on inventions made by blacks in diaspora, you guyz will come online to spew shit, cause you don't do research, and probably stay in one location.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Duggedised12(f): 9:10am On Jun 03, 2019
yerokunphilips:
have you heard of tiny houses? Go and check it out on youtube ,then you will know this is rubbish.
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Duggedised12(f): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2019
Acidosis:
The day I realized sarki lives in a foreign country, I have learnt to ignore him.

Sarki has never been in Nigeria for many years. You guys should learn to ignore him. 8 out of 10 Buhari supporters on this section do not live in the same country with you. Anything to keep you guys in perpetual poverty, they propagate.

The stupid man lives in Canada but runs to Nairaland to praise Buhari over another's man creativity (Danfo oo grin ) Why can't he post this nonsense on a Canadian forum?

Check the history of Buhari supporters on this section, they all live abroad. Wicked and senseless people that hate the thought of you guys making it back home. Sarki wants his people in Nigeria to suffer while he sends home his stup!d peanuts to his people.
so sarki does not live in Nigeria. No wonder he spews trash undecided,on the other hand,blending with civilization should have sharpened his reasoning but the opposite seems to be the case ,just made me to wonder how dumb he would have been if he didnt step out of the shores of this country,such a m0ron I must say undecided

1 Like

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by yusufmurry: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2019
yerokunphilips:

You're correct to say our problem is bad leadership but not corruption. Don't misquote me on the later.

Nigerians are great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN: Why We Banned Cryptocurrency In Nigeria / The 10 Most Expensive Alcoholic Drinks On Earth / What Bank Pays The Best Interest Rate For Savings Account In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.