Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo (61082 Views)

Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Barzinime(m): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2019
And who are the Leaders? Europeans undecided
Are they not they same Intelligent Nigerians you are talking about? or they are the unintelligent ones.
Europeans dont need to endure hardship cos they have used their intelligence to create a good economy.
yerokunphilips:
Nigerian are the most intelligent set of people on earth ,our major problem in this country is bad leadership . 80% of people in Europe won't survive what an average Nigeria is
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by zoghys: 11:29am On Jun 03, 2019
I won't mention you again odinaka000 as i think i have no reason to after this. Firstly, tribalism is not synonymous with me and it will never be. And if you must know am married to an igbo woman, from Imo state and she is my world. Moreso, i have always advocated for one and indivisible Nigeria, and if you are one still thinking this country will be fragmented then you came a little bit too late, and the marriage of 1914 will always be solid, partly to the political class in Nigeria who will never assent to anything that cut off their meal ticket. so also, the general will of the people to remain one ,even when it's not conducive. Secondly, if your tiny little mind you have ever manage any business with vast interest, then you will know 4 years will never undo what our leaders have perpetuated since 1960. To narrow it down to your level of intelligence, your so much love PDP has consistently true this country into financial jam-lock, which laid the bed for the recession witness in 2016/2017, and truth be told it's a long time coming. In first tenure of PDP, they took billions of dollars all in the name of independent electrification project, and yet we don't have light, despite the fact that the same party dance around the corridor of power for 16 whole years. And if today you mention south Africa, then i laugh out loud, because i could remember in 1993 or 1994 we are made to pay little stipends towards their independence, which of course i don't expect you to know. Yet they have generate 10000 megawatts, while we can't do just 5000 megawatts in 16 years of PDP in power. If you must know am never a loyalist of any political party, but the facts are there for all to see. If you are actually as intelligent as you right, then you will understand that even though Nigeria runs a presidential system of government, governance start in your local government. How many a time, have you ask your local government Councillor what he or she has been doing with the commonwealth given to them. When last did you engage your local government chairman, or even state governor?. stop pushing every thing at the door of Buhari, and be proactive even right there in your state.

You and your type are the reason why Nigeria is in this poor state.. 4yrs is not enough to perform? Sometimes I wonder what s wrong with most of you all Nigerians.. Go out side and see what other Governments are doing. Ordinary Mozambique has steady light.. like ordinary Mozambique. Let me not even go to South Africa. Newly sworn South African President Ramaphosa has already commenced work... Go and Johanessburg and see work going on, new hospitals are on the process now. Living in Nigeria can make people like you not to know your right as a Nigerian citizen, you don't even know what your government should do for you.. Tribalism will kee all of you there. Fools[/quote]
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by chigomiced: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2019
sarrki:

It seems you lost touch with reality

It’s not about the danfo

It’s about creativity

The wright brothers that created airplane and failed several times

So the lesson here is starting something and improving on it

Name one thing your buhari created in the last 4 years
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by goslowgoslow(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2019
SLAP44:

Molue creativity you mean?

Pathetic.
Guy you are the pathetic person here. Most inventions started like this and gradually improve. It is obvious you know nothing about creativity and innovations. People like you bring down those who try to make things out of the ordinary but you know nothing. Olodo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by goslowgoslow(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2019
chigomiced:

Name one thing your buhari created in the last 4 years
Name something you created in all your years on earth.
Everything na Buhari! What have you as a person created?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by lilpage14(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2019
TRUE
yerokunphilips:
Nigerian are the most intelligent set of people on earth ,our major problem in this country is bad leadership . 80% of people in Europe won't survive what an average Nigeria is
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Theboss100(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2019
sarrki:

I repeat wailers are epidemic to global peace
Zombies Are Threat To National Unity. I Repeat Buhari's Ass-lickers Are Zombies.
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by chigomiced: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Name something you created in all your years on earth.
Everything na Buhari! What have you as a person created?

I pity ur household
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by chigomiced: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
Theboss100:
Zombies Are Threat To National Unity. I Repeat Buhari's Ass-lickers Are Zombies.

I stand with you on this
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by chigomiced: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
sarrki:
Sai Buhari

Ur papa
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by chigomiced: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
sarrki:
Any government is to produce an enabling environment for business and ideas to thrive

Buhari has done that

Everything is not Goverment

Enabling environment that is the porverty capital of the world

Enabling environment that is close to falling back into recession
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by ty4real123: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
mobile restaurant
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Jaqenhghar: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
Rossikk:
Look, I've been all over the world. I've seen many things that people do to make money on the street, which can be replicated in Lagos, and generate serious money for stakeholders.

Why don't we have an area in Lagos dedicated to traditional street foods from all over Nigeria, cooked visibly before customers? Those are real money spinners.

Instead our choice is limited to patronising a bukka or some fancy restaurant. But there are cities in Europe and Asia where you'll find three or four long streets in an area dedicated to just cooking and selling traditional street foods out in the open. They are major tourist attractions too.

Chinese example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w6UuOARJxs
Liar you have never been all over the world. In fact you have never been anywhere outside Niggeria. There is no way you will travel the world and still sound off the way you do.
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Jaqenhghar: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Guy you are the pathetic person here. Most inventions started like this and gradually improve. It is obvious you know nothing about creativity and innovations. People like you bring down those who try to make things out of the ordinary but you know nothing. Olodo!!
Lets not grt ahead of ourselves. Its a beautiful piece and yes it is creative but listening ti some of you talk one would think it's the eiffel tower abeg.
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by nicepoker101(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
mofedamijo:

You were probably born few weeks ago, go and read on inventions created by black Africans, go and search on inventions made by blacks in diaspora, you guyz will come online to spew shit, cause you don't do research, and probably stay in one location.
Thank God you say in diaspora. I am asking you how many of those inventions took place on African soil.
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by goslowgoslow(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Lets not grt ahead of ourselves. Its a beautiful piece and yes it is creative but listening ti some of you talk one would think it's the eiffel tower abeg.
Na u sabi!! Do your own small inovation first make we see.
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by goslowgoslow(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
chigomiced:

I pity ur household

You obviously have nothing to say. What a shame!!! Olodo.... undecided undecided tongue tongue
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by budaatum: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
zoghys:
I won't mention you again odinaka000 as i think i have no reason to after this. Firstly, tribalism is not synonymous with me and it will never be. And if you must know am married to an igbo woman, from Imo state and she is my world. Moreso, i have always advocated for one and indivisible Nigeria, and if you are one still thinking this country will be fragmented then you came a little bit too late, and the marriage of 1914 will always be solid, partly to the political class in Nigeria who will never assent to anything that cut off their meal ticket. so also, the general will of the people to remain one ,even when it's not conducive. Secondly, if your tiny little mind you have ever manage any business with vast interest, then you will know 4 years will never undo what our leaders have perpetuated since 1960. To narrow it down to your level of intelligence, your so much love PDP has consistently true this country into financial jam-lock, which laid the bed for the recession witness in 2016/2017, and truth be told it's a long time coming. In first tenure of PDP, they took billions of dollars all in the name of independent electrification project, and yet we don't have light, despite the fact that the same party dance around the corridor of power for 16 whole years. And if today you mention south Africa, then i laugh out loud, because i could remember in 1993 or 1994 we are made to pay little stipends towards their independence, which of course i don't expect you to know. Yet they have generate 10000 megawatts, while we can't do just 5000 megawatts in 16 years of PDP in power. If you must know am never a loyalist of any political party, but the facts are there for all to see. If you are actually as intelligent as you right, then you will understand that even though Nigeria runs a presidential system of government, governance start in your local government. How many a time, have you ask your local government Councillor what he or she has been doing with the commonwealth given to them. When last did you engage your local government chairman, or even state governor?. stop pushing every thing at the door of Buhari, and be proactive even right there in your state.
5 like for you Sir. Well, 2, plus the other 3 for your "Igbo woman, from Imo state" who is your "world".

If you go back to this post of yours, click modify, and edit the quoted properly, I'll one more like you Sir.
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by budaatum: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sai Buhari!

Lazy people who wait for manna to drop from my bubu's table so they can eat, must starve to death!

chigomiced:

Ur papa
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Jaqenhghar: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Na u sabi!! Do your own small inovation first make we see.
A country where this junk is celebrated as "invention", I can see why converting a bus i to an eatery is a big deal to you grin grin

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Evablizin(f): 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
sarrki:

It is well sis
Amen,thank you.
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by goslowgoslow(m): 5:00am On Jun 04, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

A country where this junk is celebrated as "invention", I can see why converting a bus i to an eatery is a big deal to you grin grin
Can you tell me how the white man started. You don't even know the difference between invention and creativity. What a laugh.....buhahahahahah... cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Jaqenhghar: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Can you tell me how the white man started. You don't even know the difference between invention and creativity. What a laugh.....buhahahahahah... cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Certainly the white man didnt start with that junk you are celebrating. Before so sound off like a dunce where in my post did I use the word invention l? undecided
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by chigomiced: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
goslowgoslow:

You obviously have nothing to say. What a shame!!! Olodo.... undecided undecided tongue tongue

Monkey dey work

Buhari dey chop
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by chigomiced: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
budaatum:
Sai Buhari!

Lazy people who wait for manna to drop from my bubu's table so they can eat, must starve to death!

U and Ur bubu is are mad
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by chigomiced: 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

People are suffering and the hegoat is shouting bubu upandan

Gross irresponsibility
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by budaatum: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
chigomiced:

U and Ur bubu is are mad

I would rather be a mad sai bubu 4+4 Next Level
Than let pdp thieves loot my head away!

than let pdp thieves loot my head away!

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by budaatum: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
chigomiced:

Gross irresponsibility

budaatum:
Sai Buhari!

Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by goslowgoslow(m): 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
chigomiced:

Monkey dey work

Buhari dey chop
How old are you?
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by Jaqenhghar: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
chigomiced:

Gross irresponsibility
You begin to wonder who do am like that
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by chigomiced: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
goslowgoslow:

How old are you?

Ask ur mama
Re: A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo by goslowgoslow(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
chigomiced:

Ask ur mama
Awon omo alai le ko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN: Why We Banned Cryptocurrency In Nigeria / The 10 Most Expensive Alcoholic Drinks On Earth / What Bank Pays The Best Interest Rate For Savings Account In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.