Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men (7441 Views)

Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs & ASS Goes Viral As She Flaunt Them / Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs Goes Viral As She Flaunts Them Open / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by frybug: 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
I will throw away someone like u before I get to deal with exploded pap wen am getting old kiss undecided
Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
OboOlora:
Thick with ibotan and stretch marks
Ki Ki ki grin grin grin
Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 04, 2019
Women are their own worst enemies.
Re: ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 04, 2019
Gistsfanz:
A Twitter user identified as @SexyChi14 has got herself trending on the platform after she advised men to dump their girlfriends if they are not thick.

According to her, ladies that are not thick are empty and has nothing to offer.
“Thick is everything. If your girl is not thick throw her away, she is empty and has nothing to offer, but we the thick can bless you with abundance of blessings”
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/if-your-girl-is-not-thick-throw-her.html

So I should throw away my diamond for a bag of cement? Some ladies and hate though, I hope she has a vjay deodorant ? Those thick tighs contact in the middle has a disadvantage imagine she wears a skirt and a gstring (sweat + heat + friction= stinky pussy area) she have to go to the bathroom to wash there after jugging a quarter mile ������ I can only imagine how she powders her pussy before wearing her jean.lol I'm just messing with thick ladies don't take this personal, my woman is not on the thick side,I believe that's my choice not the voice or advice of a desperate lady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband / She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her / Can A Guy Rape A Lady With Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.